Waiting for My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had caught him off guard, but he recovered and was now happily pumping himself in and out of my wife, matching her rhythm. He moved faster, then slower, then faster again. Next, he slowed a little and licked his thumb, making sure it was thoroughly coated in his saliva. He then gently pressed it against her tight asshole, increasing the pressure until it slid in softly, soliciting a loving moan from Katie. Deciding she probably only had time for one more orgasm before he came, she leaned her shoulder down on the bed, kept her hips high and accessible, and began to work on her clit as he continued to work his thumb gently in and out of her asshole. Just as he worked his whole thumb inside, her moans built into another huge sigh and she collapsed onto her stomach on the bed, his rock-hard penis popping out as she fell.

Again, Katie caught her breath faster that I had anticipated she would. While he was still a little surprised and waiting for a cue from her, she lifted her head, looked back at him and said, "I hope you're planning on finishing!" as she parted her legs. She must have been doing it on purpose, because she knew watching someone else fuck her in my favorite position would drive me crazy. It had the same effect on him. The feeling of her pussy around his cock, tighter because she was lying flat on her stomach on the bed, and the sound of his hips slapping loudly against her ass sent him over the edge in no time at all. He pulled out and began stroking himself quickly with his hand, pulling the condom off. Soon there were strings of his white, sticky cum all over her, from her butt all the way up her back. She was quite a sight.

While she laid there collecting herself, her partner got off the bed, collected his clothes, and dressed. On his way out the door, he simply said, "Thanks! Your turn."

12