All Comments on 'Waiting for Our Train'

by robinwatergrove

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

I h8 it what a crap ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Thank you.

This story begs for a second part.

Anyone who has loved/lusted from afar knows how this feels and you've expressed it very well. Nothing in life is harder then putting yourself out there and asking a stranger out.

But, as you pointed out; "What's the point of fantasizing about something that's attainable" so a second act where things move forward would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your words are crap dear annony this story is good

so I gave it a 5 to help the score!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE

This story needs a second part, it's a wonderful story

ScattySueScattySueover 8 years ago
Outstanding

I love this story! I love the humanness and uncertainty of your heroine and the way you captured that wonderful / horrible feeling of infatuation. I also really liked the ending: that standing on the cusp of an unknown future. Readers will always demand more of what they love, so take the requests as a compliment, but only write a sequel if there is a one worthy to follow this.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
loved it.. my heart was racing almost as much as hers.

I know just what she is feeling.. that deep longing.. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing

Your writing is very human. You could easily do a sequel to this story. Keep writing you re very talented.

elusiouselusiousover 8 years ago

Beautiful. I'd love to read a sequel to this. However, I feel like this is complete, and leaves me with a feeling that is difficult to describe. :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully Written and very Emotional.

I doubt there's any gay women that has read one of your stories, that didn't see the truth in your writing, and hasn't felt all of these emotions... Well done!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i love the way u write and i want to read more of ur stuff. u r my favourite writer. keep up the good work.

Excellent the way u bring everything to life i can feel and see everything u try to show. Please keep writing . I need to see more of ur work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no part 2 please

i love this story and how you write it. of course it does not need a sequel - it stands for itself - outstanding.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 8 years ago
Perfect ending

Some readers may want a part 2 (and why not, given the backstory you've established here), but I think the story is perfect as-is. The details, the feelings, the little quirks of all the characters come alive with your writing. I was there, watching the girl and wishing it could be true.

5 stars.

SalishSalishover 8 years ago
You had the girl on the train...

... I had the girl on the bus. Every Monday night for months, she was there when I got on, sitting in the same spot. Her lustrous strawberry blonde hair was in a heavy French braid the first time I saw her; other times, it was up in a twist or loose, but always gorgeous. Her skin was pale and freckled, and her mouth formed a delicate little bow. She always wore the same striped gray wool pants - her Monday pants.

Then one Monday she wasn't on the bus, and I never saw her again.

Lovely story.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 7 years ago
The story of my life

This so accurately depicts what I have put my male self through so many times in my life with a woman I have the hots for or whom I am simply interested in going out with (aren't they really the same?). Same process. Fantasy life just as rich. However, another bugaboo raises its ugly head - if I start fantasizing about actually having sex with the woman, I start feeling ashamed and can't look that woman straight in the eye after that.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

but I think there should be another part, she spent almost the entire story trying to work up the nerve to just say hey to her, and then the last few words she finally says hey, I think there should be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then what?!

Lovely words, beautiful story. I accidentally got attached to the characters and now I want more. I understand the artistic part of it ending that way but my mind needs a conclusion. :)

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Absolutely tender story, shy people are that way . It doesn’t need a sequel. Beautiful writen I really saw myself.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This really spoke to me for I am living in a personal purgatory locked away in fear never knowing the courage to speak to those that capture my attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous