Waiting for You

Story Info
Submissive waits and gets an erotic spanking..
1.1k words
4.55
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here kneeling just the way you like, ass on my heels, knees wide, and palms up resting on my thighs. My blue lace up garter dress (sans panties) covers most of my body. The garters hold up my stockings as I find a comfortable position. I wait. I can feel the air from the a/c unit brush against my skin. Although, I'm not sure if the chills are caused by the air conditioning or my nerves. I'm always nervous when we meet. I'm never sure what will happen, which is part of the allure. A few moments ago, you told me to kneel by the chair facing away from the doorway and left with a quick kiss. I close my eyes and wander what you have in mind. I breathe deeply and try to let go of my tension.

I'm not sure how long I am kept waiting, but the peace is calming. I hear you walk in behind me. You softly run your fingers through my long hair and bend down to kiss my forehead. "Good Girl," you say. I don't know why but those words always make me smile. Maybe because it's showing appreciation for the little things. I'm not sure, but I love it.

You sit in the chair next to me and continue to run your fingers through my hair. After a few minutes, your hands move to my shoulders and rub out the knots. I slowly melt into you as the tension is eased from my body. I love the feel of your hands on my body. Each pass of your slightly calloused fingers both relax and arouse me. Once you feel I've had enough, you motion for me to stand. I quickly comply. You motion for me to twirl so you can assess the full effect of my outfit. By the time I'm facing you again, you're smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. I'm so glad you approve. You gently pull me down into your lap.

You grasp the base of my hair and slowly draw me closer for a small pressing of lips. You slightly pull back so you can see my eyes. You stare at me, and I feel as though you can see through to my soul. You're always watching and reading my reactions. It can be unnerving with how well you know me. You hold my eyes for a moment before sliding your tongue against my lips. I open willingly. You nip at my bottom lip before taking a soul searing kiss. One kiss leads to another and as the spark begins to flame, you take your time untying my dress. I feel my wetness gathering between my thighs. You unclip my stockings from the garters and sweep the dress over my head, tossing it aside.

I revel in the feeling of your hands against my bare skin. My nipples graze the fabric of your shirt causing them to tighten even more. My hips want to move against you. I long to ride your hard, jean clad cock for a little relief, but I resist. I know you wouldn't be pleased if I did. You reach around and palm my ass, grasping and massaging as you pull me higher up on your lap. You maneuver me so I'm up on my knees which are on the chair beside your hips. Once you have me where you want, you quickly use the position to spank me. I hear the swat before feeling the slight sting. I squeal out as I wasn't expecting it. I hear your low chuckle, enjoying my surprise. You quickly rub in the burn before spanking me again. I press my chest against your shoulder to give you more room. Your big hands cover most of my cheek with each smack, leaving large handprints. Each swat lands in a different area and at different times so I can't expect where or when one will land. It isn't long before my mind floats and I relax into the stinging burn of my skin and the resulting ache in my center. My behind is a pretty pink color and wetness is dripping down my thighs when you cease. I moan, not wanting the delicious torment to end.

I lie limply against you as you reach under me and unzip your jeans. The moment your jeans split apart; your hard, weeping cock jumps out and hits my inner thigh like it was dying to be released. I feel it throb against my center. You slide me down your body, so I'm poised low over your cock. You slowly run the head from my clit to my lower lips and back again. I buck my hips, trying to take you inside. I'm so close. You grasp my hips and halt my movements. I whimper, needing you so badly.

You lean forward and take of my hard nipples into your mouth. You lave over it before leaving a small nibble and sucking deeply. You do the same on the other side, all the while slowly teasing me with your cock. Every tease and suck shoots pleasure straight to my core. You kiss from my breasts, up my chest and neck, to my lips. Your kisses are hard and passionate. I know you need it as much as I do. You bite down on my bottom lip as you, finally, thrust into me. I take you in one long, luxurious slide all the way to the hilt. You stop, fully embedded and allow me to adjust to you. You fill me so perfectly.

After a few moments with our arms wrapped around each other, lips and tongues intertwined, and you deep inside me, I slowly start to ride. I use my legs to rise. Then when only the tip is inside, I slam back down again. On each downward thrust, my clit grinds against you causing my inner walls to flutter around you. Over and over, I rise and drop. A light sheen of sweat glistens our skin with the exertion. You grasp my hips and push me down, riding harder and faster. Soon, I can't hold off anymore. My entire body tightens for interminable moments. I scream and explode. My pussy clenches around you repeatedly, milking you as I'm lost in a sea of pleasure. I feel, rather than hear, your groan of ecstasy as you pulse to completion inside of me.

Our breathing and heart rates slowly return to normal and still, we remain connected. I've never felt as safe or loved as I do while wrapped in your arms. Eventually we make our way to bed. We lie together talking, kissing, and enjoying each other's company before finally drifting off to sleep.