Waiting Late in the Evening

Story Info
Robby waits at night for his brother-in-law.
3.3k words
4.31
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robby was reading quietly on the sofa. It's twelve o'clock at night and he's preparing for his midterm exams for tomorrow. He is an incoming third year physical therapy student in university. He drank coffee. He was a bit sleepy, but he had to finish studying. And he was also waiting for someone.

Someone knocked on the door. He immediately stood up to open it. Joseph, his sister's husband, stood in front of him.

"How are you, bro?" asked Robby, "did you win?"

Joseph sighed. He marched into the house, "Nah. I didn't." He threw himself on the sofa and took off his backpack.

Robby's family lives in the country-side, but he had to move to the city temporarily for his studies. He lived in the dorm during his first years in college. When he entered Second Year, his older sister married Joseph. The couple bought the house and the two lived there after the wedding. After four months, her sister had to transfer her work location to Taiwan. The couple decided to let Robby live there to save on rent and for Joseph to be with someone.

Robby sat in front of him, "who won?"

"Some guy. He isn't even that good looking. He just knows how to project well. And he sleeps with the judges," Joseph frustratedly grumbled.

"Just give me a share of the pot money when you win," Robby joked.

"Haha. Why not. You've been taking care of the house while I'm out. I'm gonna treat you of course, when I win," Joseph replied with a smile.

Robby have always felt at ease with his brother-in-law, even before his sister married him. That's why when he was asked to move in, he didn't have a hard time. And since he was a student and could not afford stuff yet, Joseph pays for his needs while he was staying there. The right thing for Robby to do is to reciprocate by helping with the household chores during his free time.

From an outside observer's perspective, their relationship as brothers-in-law seem to be pretty amicable. They treat each other like best friends. Sometimes they go to the gym and play basketball together. They also get along well with the neighbors.

Joseph stood up and stretched, "I'll hit the sack. I am so tired. You should go to sleep too. You won't remember anything from what you're studying if you stay up late. I'll be early tomorrow. I have many more clinics to visit tomorrow."

His brother-in-law's day job on weekdays is as a Medical Representative of a pharmaceutical company. That job is perfect for a dapper and handsome man like Joseph. It has a good track record at work. His work also pays well.

Robby also stood up, "Are you sure Bro?" His voice was heavy.

Joseph just smiled at him and did not answer. He walked to his room.

Robby seemed disappointed. He sighed and headed to his room.

Robby lay down on his bed. He didn't turn off the light. He could not sleep/ He seems to be waiting for something.

After fifteen minutes, he heard his Joseph's voice boom from the other room.

"ROBBY! GET IN HERE!"

Robby smiled. That was the sign he was waiting for--all night.

In ordinary days, Robby and Joseph are buddies. They get along well. They are practically family.

However, they share a secret in that house.

Robby immediately got out of bed. He took off his shorts and his t-shirt. He stood in front of a large mirror. She was just wearing white bikini briefs. His athletic, swimmers body was in full view. He notice his chest heaving heavily. He walked out of his bedroom and headed to the front door of the master's bedroom--the one where Joseph was staying. The one that Joseph and his wife shared.

But his wife was not there at the moment. She was working abroad. Joseph was alone.

Robby knocked on the door

The door opened. Joseph stood there. His lower body was covered with a little towel. His hair is still a little wet; it looks like he just came from a shower.

Robby swallowed and admired what he saw. His muscular brother-in-law.... its white and smooth complexion, without a single blemish... the mounds of muscles on his arms, chest and abdominals... his handsome face. He was at the prime age of 27. He could pass as a runway model. He stood tall at 6'1".

Joseph looked at him, from head to toe, "wow. Naked already? Huh. You're looking better now. Seems like the workouts I taught you are working."

Robby is not as hunky and muscular as his brother-in-law but he had a lean body that could also get into fitness modelling. Robby is a varsity in the school's swimming team, and his athleticism is displayed on his body. He is a bit shorter than Joseph, but still tall at 5'10". Unlike his brother-in-law, Robby had a tanner skin because of the outdoor swimming he was doing.

Joseph grinned devilishly, "so. Tell me. The real reason. Why are you still up so late?"

"I was studying," Robby replied weakly.

Joseph raised his eyebrows and glared at him. "I'm not stupid. Why are you still up?"

Robby swallowed again, "I was waiting for you."

Joseph was still grinning, "why are you waiting for me?"

"I want to see it," answered Robby while staring at his brother-in-law's chest.

"What do you want to see?"

''What you wore in your pageant,'" he answered, his throat drying up.

Joseph grabbed the towel hanging around her waist, then removed it and threw it on the chair inside the room.

"Holy shit," Robby grumbled at what was revealed. Joseph was wearing a very flimsy red bikini brief. It was made from very thin cottom, and it was a bit wet from sweat. The sides of the brief were narrow: a little shorter than an inch. The bulge in front of the red bikini was big. And hard.

Robby's own member grew inside the tight pouch of his own briefs.

Joseph raised his right arm and placed his palm at the back of his head. Then he smelled his own pits. He licked his bicep.

Robby's jaw dropped at the seductive pose of the man in front of him. "Fuck. How could you have lost the contest if you're looking like that?" His own hand went to his bulge and pressed it while his eyes scanned the adonis standing in front of him.

"Aren't you a fucking slut, Robby? You waited for hours just for me to get home? To see this? You're fucking dying to see me?" Joseph teased with a dominant voice while he seductively touched his own pecs. His fingers pinched his large nipples.

"Fuck. Bro. Please. I wanna taste you. Fuuuck..." Robby was almost pleading. He can feel his precum leaking inside his briefs. It's been two days since you called me here! I know you're just teasing me!"

Joseph laughed devilishly, "I want to make you beg for it."

"Fuck you Joseph!" he complained

Joseph slapped his face, "you bitch! You think you're all that now? Who's the fucking boss here?"

Robby bowed his head, "you are... You are the boss."

Joseph held his jaw and raised his face to him. "I call the shots here. I tell you where and when you get to have me. And if I decide to leave you dry with blue balls for months, there's nothing you can fucking do about this. You can only have this body if I let you. You remember that?" Then he slapped him again.

"Yes... I remember now... I won't complain. I'll wait for your permission. I'm sorry please don't be mad, boss..." Robby apologized. However, his sense of submission under this perfect specimen of a man only intensified his lust.

Joseph placed his hands on Robby's shoulder and pushed down.

Robby's lust-weakened knees folded and he submissively knelt in front of his brother-in-law.

Joseph put his hand behind Robby's head and pushed his face on the bulge of the flimsy red bikini while pulling him further inside the room.

"You like that? You like snorting on my man scent?" Joseph grumbled while continuing to press his bulge on his face. "Yeah, eat that. You fucking disgusting slut."

This is the secret life that Joseph and Robby shared inside this house while the wife is away. On normal days, the two of them treat each other as friends and relatives. But underneath it all, they are just two men who use each other to explore their desires.

Joseph, beyond his usual persona of a loving husband and a good worker, is a hot narcissist who is obsessed by his own perfect body and his power to make any man or woman beg for him. This is why he joins underground bikini and burlesque pageants where he gets to display his hard-earned adonis of a body. He enjoys it when eyes from strangers are glued to his near nakedness while his dick bulges obscenely inside his tiny trunks.

Robby, on the other hand, discovered his desire to be this man's play thing and worship a man as hot as his brother in-law. Despite his reputation as a ladies' man at the university and his enjoyment of getting the women he likes, his personality changes as soon as he enters his brother-in-law's room. He himself is a handsome man, swooned by girls. But he is just Joseph's play thing. He only discovered his submissive tendencies when he moved to this house.

Robby happily pressed his face in front of the red bikini. The bulge was wet, hot and hard. He got addicted with the smell. His cheeks can tell the shape of the dick that was inside the flimsy cloth that pouched it. He let his tongue out and he started licking the visible penis line. As his saliva damped the cloth, the figure of the dick inside the bulge became more visible.

In the middle of his bulge worship, Robby looked up. He saw his brother-in-law looking down on him; his usual angelic-boy-next-door face, now devilishly and teasingly eyeing him.

"What do you say, you big slut? You like it? You want it?" Joseph asked playfully.

"Ohh shit yeaaaahhh..." Robby moaned.

Joseph laughed, "haha. Look at you. So fucking greedy and it's not even out yet."

"Bosss... Please... I want to taste it... I want to put the real thing in my mouth," Robby begged while his face was pressed on the bulge.

"What? What do you want? I can't hear you!" Joseph mocked him.

Robby looked up again and pleaded, "please. Please let me taste your cock. Let me have it please." His baritone voice could not mask his surrender to his submissive desires.

Joseph slapped his face again then answered. "You're fucking disgusting. Go ahead cocksucker. You know what to do!"

Robby used his teeth and bit the top of the bikini briefs. Then he slowly pulled it down using his mouth. When the hard cock escaped, it hit his face. The cock was seven inches long and very girthy. He patiently pulled down the briefs down to his feet. Then he moved up again, adored the throbbing cock for a few seconds, then he placed it in his mouth. It was hard inside his mouth. It was spewing sweet precum into his throat.

He ensured that his brother-in-law would hear the sloppy slurps of him going down on his hard meat. He ensured to swallow all of the sweet-salty juice it was pumping out. He bobbed his head up and down. He made sure to get its whole length and suck it from every angle. He let the head of the cock push into his throat. His nose would hit his pubes.

Joseph's deep voiced moans filled the room. "Fuck that mouth ugh. You're getting good kid! You're becoming an uhh... nice cocksucker. Yeah, eat that cock. Ughhh..."

Then Joseph pulled on his hair started fucking his mouth.

Robby panicked a little. The rapid and strong thrusts were overwhelming his throat but he managed eventually. He controlled his breathing so he can stand the face fucking. He enjoyed the dick that was ravaging his throat.

A few minutes after non-stop face fucking, Joseph loosened his grip on him. Robby took this opportunity to release the cock from his mouth. He started mildly biting the heavy balls under the penis. Joseph groaned, signifying that he liked it. Robby alternatively placed each ball in his mouth and kneaded them using his pallete.

Then after the balls, Robby started licking the skin in between the balls and the anus.

Joseph spoke in between moans, "oh. You wanna go there? Huh? Your fucking face wanna go down there?"

Robby looked up and stared yearningly, "yes. I want to eat all of you... If you let me please."

Joseph chuckled. Then he went to the bed. He laid down and then he raised and parted his thighs. "Go ahead, eat my ass kid. You disgusting slut."

"Yes boss, thank you!" Robby excitedly drowned his face in between the large muscled glutes of the man. He snorted the smell that mixed after-bath soap and natural manly scent. Then he started licking the hariless hole. He tongue darted the insides of the anus. He mildly bit on the strong muscles around the hole. Then he also lick-worshipped his big thighs. Then he started french kissing the hole, like it was a mouth.

Joseph was mildly squirming and moaning angrily. Then he spoke. "Stand up, kid."

Robby parted from the asshole and stood up. Joseph raised his head to look at him. "Look at you kid. Your dick is hard inside your briefs. Damn and its wet. You're fucking leaking with precum. Disgusting. You got the hots for me? Ugh? You got the hots for a sexy man? You like tasting every bit of me, huh?"

Robby as already sweating profusely. "Yes. I am so hot for you. You're a fucking god. You're so fucking sexy, boss."

"You'll do anything I'll tell you?"

"Yes boss... I'll do anything you say."

Joseph smirked then he shouted grumpily, "put that fucking disgusting hard dick to good use!"

Robby knew what that meant. He stood near the bed. He carried his brother-in-law's heavy hamstrings and placed them on his shoulders. Then he started rubbing his wet, hard bulge in the middle of the mounds of muscles of his ass. It felt good while his dick, strained inside a tight brief, is making contact with hard, toned glutes.

Joseph glared at him. "Enough with the knocking! I know you want the real thing! Make sure you do good."

With shaking hands, Robby quickly pulled down his briefs. His aching, hard, leaking six inch cock finally got free. He pointed it at the winking hole. He felt it engulf the head of his cock.

"Oh god... Oh goood..." Robby cried as he slowly slid in.

Joseph got angrier and bellowed, "WHAT THE FUCK?! What did I tell you kid?! Do you not remember how I like getting fucked?! If you don't like it then put that disgusting thing away!"

"NO BOSS! I WANT IT!" Then Robby shoved his full member inside the hole.

"AAARGGH!" Joseph growled. His face contorting in pain and pleasure.

Robby stopped, concerned that he got hurt with the sudden thrust.

Joseph raised his hand and slapped Robby twice, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! FUCKING DRILL ME YOU IDIOT!"

Robby panicked and started fucking the tight hole. "Ohhh my good... It feels so good... Ughh..." This is the only man he ever fucked. It is better than any pussy he has claimed.

Robby has always been bewildered why his dominant brother-in-law desires to be fucked, than be the one fucking. He never really dared to ask it. But even then, even if it was Joseph who bottommed, Joseph was still in control of the situation. He never was a slutty bottom. He was an angry, demanding bottom who wanted to be fucked the right way.

And did Joseph look so hellishly sexy while his legs are up and him being plowed. He is now sweating profusely. The soft light from the bedroom lamp highlighted the ridges that separated his perfect muscles.

Joseph slapped him again, "what the fuck, kid! You always tell me about how a good fucker you are with your conquest with girls! I can't even feel your thing in me! FUCK ME HARDER! FASTER!"

"Holy shit boss yes!" Robby lustily and panickingly moaned. He thrusted faster and deeper. He could not feel his legs. He was sweating like crazy. He used all the energy he had to fuck this man the way he liked it.

"Yeah! Fuck kid! Yeah that's it!" Joseph finally approved. His ass was moving too, meeting his thrusts.

Robby looked up while he was fucking. He was on a high.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING ME, SLUT!"

Robby looked back down at the adonis he was plowing. His muscles were bulging. His dick was rock hard and spewing precum, making rivers in the ridges of his abs. His face was looking menacingly at him. Robby's cock is at the mercy of Joseph's ass.

"Fuck you're so hot, boss!"

"Damn it kid! Use your hand too! Jack me off!"

Robby handled the hard seven inch member and he started masturbating it, ensuring that it synchronizes with his thrusting so that he does not get reprimanded. It was hard and warm in his hands.

Joseph bit his lip, "fuck man. I'm cumming. Fuck me faster!"

Robby, with his head empty except for libido, started thrusting for his life. The ass sucked his dick like a vacuum.

"I'm gonna fucking CUM!" Joseph groaned and his cock started spewing cum. Seven shots all in all. It stained his torso and abs.

Robby felt the sphincter tighten on his cock. He could not hold it anymore, "oh shit! Oh shit boss you're so hot!" Then he released his cum inside the hole. He was almost convulsing, overwhelmed with the orgasm.

He was snapped out of it when a hand slapped his face. It was Joseph's.

"FUCK YOU! Who told you you can explode inside me?!"

Robby quickly turned meek. "I'm sorry. I wasn't able to help myself..."

Joseph smirked, "you really are fucking hot for me, uh? You're a fucking slut for my body? You came because of me?"

Robby sighed, "yes boss. You are so fucking hot."

Joseph yawned, "fuck. I'm exhausted. You what to do, Kid. Make sure you do it right, or you won't get to do this again."

"Yes, boss."

Then Joseph closed his eyes. His back and arms laid heavy on the bed. Robby knows he quickly gets to sleep after an orgasm.

Not wanting to wake up the man, Robby slowly pulled out his softening cock from the asshole. He made sure that no cum stains the bedsheets. Joseph hates that. He quickly held the head of his cock to stop it from leaking. Then he quickly placed his face on the hole again. He slurped onto the semen that was coming out. He ensured that he got it all out.

He let the legs fall down on the bed. Then Robby wore his briefs. He then started licking all the cum that was on Joseph's torso and abs. Joseph does not want to see cum crusts when he wakes up.

Then when he was done getting all the cum, he got the red bikini briefs and he slowly wore it on Joseph. He ensured he would not awaken the man.

When his final chores were done, Robby gazed at the man sleeping soundly on the bed. His sweat slowly drying. His sexy body slowly relaxing. His dick slowly softening inside the red sexy skimpy briefs. Robby started getting hard. He looked away to stop himself.

Robby will just wait until Joseph calls him again to his room.