Waiting Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akiko released her hand and slipped her arms around the blonde's waist, pulling her into a firm embrace. The girl reciprocated, one arm around her back, pressing their breasts firmly together. She shuffled her feet, moving them toe to toe, relishing the feeling of their thighs meeting where the short dresses ended.

The kiss lingered for a long moment. As their lips separated, another strong gust tore at them and Akiko felt her skirt lifted, exposing her pants, and she squealed, feeling the bite of the wind between her legs. Lauren laughed lightly and moved her hands swiftly to tame the errant cotton, pushing it back down and holding it firmly against her bottom. The blonde narrowed her eyes, still grinning and squeezed her butt cheeks.

"Gorgeous ass," she said as quietly as she could over the wind.

Akiko, coveting the blonde girl more with every touch, said nothing. Moving one hand from Lauren's waist to the back of her head, she closed her eyes and pulled them into another kiss. As their lips met, she teased with her tongue, her passion impatient and demanding. The blonde responded without hesitation, and their lips parted, the two eager tongues meeting, slowly wrestling for a moment before slipping over each other, tasting, probing.

She pulled harder on the girl's head and their mouths opened more, careful tongues pushing deeper. Tightening her arm around the blonde's waist, she drew them fiercely together, feeling the hands still holding her bottom moving over her, firmly tracing her butt cheeks before pulling hard, grinding their pelvises almost frantically.

Lost in the kiss, all Akiko could sense now was her body moulding to Lauren's as she sought to crush them together with all her strength. So deep was the kiss, she could feel the full length of the probing, tasting tongue against her own. She throbbed with desire, the wetness in her loins an imminent reminder of the need for friction, an urgent demand to thrust against the blonde, to seek her sex...

She could hear something outside the bubble of passion she was lost in; a growing sound, like a roar above the wind. What is that? The sound grew, drowning out the wind, and she felt the ground beneath her tremble as if... She opened her eyes, the spell of their all consuming passion giving way to the press of reality as the train rolled to a stop behind her. Lauren's eyes opened a moment later and they slowed their runaway kiss, tongues retreating for now, dissolving into firm presses of still hungry lips unwilling to part. The one time I didn't want the train to arrive early...

~

Lauren opened her eyes as the train drew to a halt, her hungry passion protesting as she felt Akiko's tongue withdraw, the ravenous kiss dissolving into soft presses of lips. Her now utterly impatient ardour wanted to ignore reality and just find somewhere they could ravish each other, but she allowed common sense some breathing room and tried to calm herself. Her awareness of other sensations returned as passion abated a little, and she glanced to either side, realising distractedly they had just put on quite a show for the other people on the platform.

Akiko released her hold and Lauren removed her hands, somewhat reluctantly, from the firm bottom. With a last, lingering press of lips, the girl took her hand, once again entwining their fingers.

"I'm in first class. Come on, I'll upgrade your ticket when the guard comes," said Akiko with a smile, leading her towards the rear of the train.

This is like a dream. Slightly dazed, Lauren allowed herself to be led to the first class carriage, ignoring the glances as they passed other passengers; so strong was her attraction to this exquisitely beautiful Eastern enchantress, she didn't care what onlookers had thought of their public display of passion. All she cared about now was when and how they would release that pent up need.

As they boarded the train, she realised she'd never even set foot in first class of any kind, never mind travelled it. The impeccably clean looking carriage had no more than a dozen or so people in it and the seats looked extremely comfortable. I wonder how clean the toilet is in first class... She'd never considered public sex before, much less in a toilet cubicle... and one on a train at that, but her impatiently pulsing sex was nagging incessantly.

Akiko pulled her down the aisle to the far end of the carriage, and, obviously with the same idea, opened the toilet door and pulled her inside. Lauren locked the door behind her as the dark haired seductress turned to face her, eyes mischievous and lustful. She released her hand and lifted her dress to reveal elegantly skimpy, black silk pants and Lauren's eyes ran lustfully over the exposed thighs and hips. I've never wanted anyone as much as this. Sorry Paul, you're out...

"I'm guessing you've never been with a girl before?" asked Akiko, voice low and enticing.

"Is it that obvious?" She smiled as she spoke. "No, you will be my first. Be gentle with me."

"Good. Don't worry, just follow my lead, do what I do."

Lauren watched, mesmerised, as she slid one hand up her thigh and into her pants, one probing finger reaching down to her sex to massage it slowly. The lids of her beautiful dark eyes fluttered with arousal as she first stroked and then probed deeper within herself. As if hypnotised, Lauren mirrored the action on herself, keeping her eyes on the dark eyes before her in silent communion.

"Bring yourself to the brink and stop." Akiko's voice came as a husky whisper now. "Then we're going to do the same to each other, using the same finger, ok?"

Lauren couldn't speak, merely nodding as she gently stroked herself to the edge of orgasm, finger circling, stroking, and then pushing within. It took only a few moments before she felt the wave of climax approaching, given how aroused she had already been after their kiss on the platform. As she teetered on the brink, she nodded almost imperceptibly, and as swiftly and gently as they could, they stepped together, each pushing their slender probing finger into each other's pants.

The train chose that moment to jerk into motion, pushing them together as it picked up speed.

Akiko rested her slightly parted lips against Lauren's and breathed slowly and deliberately into her mouth. Taking her queue, Lauren followed suit, and as their stroking fingers picked up their mutual rhythm, they synchronised each breath to come and go between them. They stroked and probed each other's sex in unison, each gentle finger wet with the other's essence. The end was near, Lauren could feel the heat increasing, tried to slow the climax, to savour each touch and breath, relishing their connection. I can't hold on, I can't...

"Let go, give yourself to me." Akiko breathed the words into her mouth and pushed hard against her.

She mirrored the push just as the fire of orgasm overcame her senses and she shook uncontrollably, the wave consuming her. She felt Akiko's free hand move to the back of her head and pull. She surrendered to the kiss, driving her tongue deep into the hot and hungry mouth and she felt the girl shake, overcome by her own climax. The finger on her sex continued to gently stroke, teasing out the moment, fresh waves of pleasure coming with each soft touch. Lauren simply followed her lead, drawing similar spasms from her new-found lover.

~

Akiko shook uncontrollably as the climax took her. She gripped Lauren's head and forced their open mouths together, need and lust overcoming her. The other girl had followed her stroke for stroke and their mutual climax was delicious. She wanted to consume the gorgeous blonde, crush them together, and she kissed her deep and hard as her orgasm continued to pulse, hot breath coming and going between them.

When the waves of exquisite pleasure finally began to subside, she released the pull on the blonde's head and allowed their still eager mouths to part. Glistening strands of their passion stretched between them.

"That was perfect." She was nearly breathless, panting the words.

The blonde answered with a lingering wet kiss.

"I never imagined..." she started, voice low and soft. "I want more. I want to feel you against me, all of you. Make us one..." She kissed her hungrily again.

Akiko laughed quietly, delighted with her new-found lover. As if fate brought us to that waiting room. She removed her hand from Lauren's sex and brought the sticky finger to her mouth, sucked it slowly, savouring the essence of the other girl. Lauren, still following her lead, copied the action, closing her eyes as she licked Akiko's juice from her slender finger. The ice blue eyes opened again, regarded her wantonly once more. She stepped back and swiftly removed her dress then slowly, deliberately pushed her pants down, carefully removed them, and placed both in the sink next to her.

The blonde now stood naked before her save for Akiko's platform sandals, and her breath caught momentarily as she looked on the exquisite body. Small, high breasts, toned stomach, round hips and long slender legs; naked, Lauren was perfect. Akiko's lust for her swelled once more, and she followed the blonde's lead, stripping herself quickly.

~

After impulsively removing her clothes, Lauren watched spell-bound as Akiko did the same. Now standing fully naked save for her stolen clogs, the dark-eyed girl looked like a goddess to her eyes. Her breasts were a similar size to Lauren's, her flat stomach beautifully toned. Every curve and line were a delight to behold and she felt her sex swelling with renewed lust.

She stepped forward as Akiko did the same and they collided in a divine union of satin-soft flesh.

~

Akiko nearly gasped as their naked bodies met, the silken skin sliding together with near frictionless sensation. Hard nipples pushed against each other as their breasts flattened with mutual pressure. She felt the firm muscles of Lauren's stomach ripple against her own as their arms slid around each other and tightened, each striving to join them in sensuous union.

For a few long moments, they stood so joined, savouring the melding of flesh, blue eyes staring longingly into brown. The heat and throbbing of her sex became insistent again and as she watched the ice blue eyes slowly close, she pressed their lips together, softly at first, but quickly dissolving into deep and ardent kisses.

The blonde's luscious thigh pushed between her own, the meeting of their softest skin heavenly. She gasped into Lauren's mouth, felt the other girl breathe her in then slowly return the breath as she slid the thigh against her swollen sex. Tightening her arms around the blonde's waist, Akiko echoed the action, and pressed hard against the other girl's wet and inviting mound. As her secret lips opened smoothly to the pressure, she shuddered, feeling the hot, sticky essence of her lover against her thigh. Bending their legs to secure their bond, they found each other's rhythm and began to grind against each other, as hot breath came and went between their fused and hungry mouths.

Lost in their exquisite union, Akiko had never felt such deep and all-encompassing pleasure. Their bodies a perfect match, consumed with mutual desire, they ground hard together, each feeling the heat of the other, their sweet secretions slick upon the scissored thighs. A perfect pair, I would lock us forever in this embrace. As the heat increased, she knew the end was near and pushed with all the strength that she could muster.

~

As they gasped their lust in and out of each other, Lauren thought she would simply burst with the pleasure of it. Her mind unable to fully encompass the thrill of their union, she sought to merge them together, wanting to hold them forever in this celestial conjunction. Her swollen sex slid lasciviously along the exquisite thigh, the pressure within building to a mighty crescendo she knew would soon crash down upon her. Excruciating pleasure awaited but she didn't want it to end too soon; their harmony was too delicious.

She felt Akiko's rhythm begin to falter and opened her eyes, finding her lover's dark gaze waiting. In silent communion, she knew their moment was upon them and with one long sigh, she pushed her last, gripping the Japanese goddess as hard as she was able. The orgasm hit her harder even than she expected, shaking her to the core as she cried out inside their kiss. Akiko's sex burned hot against her leg as her own climax took her, and they devoured each other in ecstatic abandon, trembling and bucking, unable to escape, held so tightly in each other's arms.

She didn't know how long the moment lasted, only that she didn't want it to end. The need for air forced them to release their kiss and they stood, eyes locked to each other, slowly shaking with the after-shock of their magnificent climax. Their bodies slick with perspiration, Lauren wriggled against her lover, extracting every ounce of pleasure from their unity.

Finally she found her voice. "Oh my god, that was just incredible. I thought today was going to be a disaster when the rain started but it turned into the best sex I've ever had. You are amazing." She kissed the waiting lips lingeringly.

"Thank you, you were incredible yourself... perfect in fact. I'm glad I was your first." Akiko laughed, a delightful sound.

A sudden loud knock on the toilet door startled them both. Although she knew the door was securely locked, Lauren released her grip on Akiko and they sprang apart, startled.

"Hello? Tickets please. No rush."

Akiko met her eye and they stifled their laughter, instead silently pressing their lips together in a brief kiss.

"Yes, just a moment please. My friend isn't very well," said Akiko, with a remarkably steady voice.

On a whim, she grabbed Akiko's pants and dress, handing her own to her lover. The girl smiled broadly, winked, and they quickly dressed in each other's clothes. Akiko grabbed her bag and rooted for her ticket as Lauren did the same, then handed it to the other girl. She opened the door just enough to hold the tickets out to the waiting guard while Lauren stayed out of sight.

"I'll pay for my friend's ticket to be upgraded to first class, no problem," she said with a smile.

"That's fine, Miss," he replied cheerily. "If she's not well, you just look after her and we'll say no more about it."

Akiko thanked him and slid the door shut again, stifling a laugh as she turned back to Lauren. They both dissolved into muffled laughter, holding each other tightly.

"Okay, let's go and sit down for a bit. You're coming home with me, Missy. I need to look after you, seeing as you're not well, and my stop is an hour away. We may need another visit or two to the toilet so you better get some rest while you can..." Akiko's delighted humour and mischievous face were adorable and Lauren kissed her again.

They exited the toilet and took their seats, staying close to the toilets 'just in case'. Lauren fished her phone out of her bag and opened messenger. Two messages from Ruth.

What's happening with your train now?

Then:

Hello? What's happening? Paul is asking if you're still coming.

She typed her reply, smirking to herself.

I'm on the train now but I'm not coming, sorry babe. Tell Paul I'm sorry, but I met someone.

Immediate reply:

What? I mean, wtf? Where?

Lauren looked at Akiko, meeting her lover's dark eyes, drinking in the sight of her.

In the waiting room.

~

12