All Comments on 'Waiting to Come Home'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Delightful story!

5

Vintage_DMVintage_DM4 months ago

I have to agree with Boyd Percy. Delightful story! Certainly, five stars.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim994 months ago

Sweet story. Cooper is just too cute, but I can see his sisters getting him in a lot of trouble.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Good story and I loved the kids’ plot with Cupid. However, I felt the ending was rushed. Renee comes from a big family yet they ran off to get married without her parents being involved. Did they have a child of their own later? Did Renee ever meet his sister and did they get along? A bit of missing depth for an otherwise good story. 4.4*

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere4 months ago

A nice, sweet story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's definitely a real sweetness here. Loved it!

Funfriend1410Funfriend14104 months ago

Lovely story, five stars

Rwg7Rwg74 months ago

Very lovely story. Well written and it pulled many heart strings.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u4 months ago

'Wine and batteries' That made me laugh so hard. Lovely Valentines story even though it began at Halloween. Great characters, especially those kids wanting something better for their parents.

BlueFox007BlueFox0074 months ago

I love those little girls.

So clever and cunning and cute.

And Cupid? Perfect.

The kids rule.

5 Stars.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Age old writing rule for fiction…show/describe. Don’t tell. You do some great showing but then you slide in to telling. Solid story but with some room to improve.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t expect stories in Literotica to end with my having tears in my eyes. Damn nice.

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

Very enjoyable, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wonder if he had a snack on her pissy that night? Hurry and knock her up with twins, the kids need new siblings!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A lovely story that takes its time while the parties involved discover that they were meant to be together. I am impressed that essentially they are committed to each other before they have sex. Too many stories (on Literotica and in real life) have the sex coming first, then the relationship building later. I lost my wife in a single car accident when I was 54. I got together with a similar age woman who had terminated a bad relationship and was a single mother. We had known each other prior to my wife's death and liked each other, and not to our surprise started to spend a lot of time with each other. We were thoroughly committed to one another before we had sex, which was the right thing for us. Now 21 years later we are the best thing that happened to each other.

OvercriticalOvercritical4 months ago

Certainly a bit more than just a little idealistic and far fetched, but the characters were likeable and seemed to fit. I guess if you look at it with some tolerance, these two people were more than a little lonely and the convenient spouse-candidate became more attractive as time went by. As I once heard, there are no ugly girls at closing time at the bar. If there is a reasonable candidate for boy friend or girl friend, if you give it time people slide into their designated roles. 4* for a reasonable trip down that path.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A cute and easy read.

kees10kees104 months ago

The story is as it's Characters.

Well paced and with a goal.

If 5% of the non-fictional people of this planet would be like these 2, man oh man, it realy might become a better place to live.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow it’s a great human interest story. Very compelling and just enough sex to make the love aspect seem realistic. This was my first read of your word and it hit a home run with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Renee seemed like a frigid arrogant bitch. She and Jake together wasn't good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...