All Comments on 'Waiting to Happen'

by JamieHunter326

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Love It!

I really love this story! Wasn't too long, wasn't too short. Didn't have a really deep plot, but it didn't need a deep plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just WOW!

Lovely...

JamieHunter326JamieHunter326almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

There were times when I had been tempted to dig deeper into the plot, but I didn't want to stray from or unnecessarily drag out the story that I wanted to tell. I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You have a really good mix here of drama and romance that meant I had to read the story in one go even if I *really* didn't have the time. Great work! And I'm already looking forward to reading your other contributions later.

JamieHunter326JamieHunter326almost 4 years agoAuthor

I can't be too sorry for taking up your time cos that's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten. :) Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quenched

I want to express my gratitude for a story that quenched my thirst for a satisfying climax. All of your stories get me hotter than this July heat wave. Thanks for sharing your talents!

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

That was a brilliant story, full of true emotion and beautifully written, not to mention totally hot!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Grinning and happy after reading this..soo luv it.. ❤️

Love both the characters hailey and especially claire who's one of our own, 😉

Definitely a loving granddaughter who loves taking care of her lola..

Hope to read more of someone like claire.. More power.. Ang galing mo ba!

-ur island ph girl 🏝️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Im a filipino so I'm really happy and very interested on the story. I like it sooo much. I didn't expect the problem will be about the girls, so its another plus for the author. Please keep writing more!!!

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33almost 4 years ago
An enjoyable read

I quite enjoyed reading this story. I liked the plot, and the buildup of chemistry between Claire and Hailey was well executed. I have insomnia and am constantly looking for stuff to keep my mind occupied in the quiet recesses of the night. Your story provided the perfect distraction and I happily got lost in it. Thank you and well done!

JamieHunter326JamieHunter326almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you so much for all your comments! I have enjoyed writing Hailey and Claire a lot, and it makes me glad to know you guys liked the story:) I can't stress enough how much I appreciate it.

Nice to see fellow Filipinos on here, too.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was a truly amazing story and such a pleasure to read. Please write a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is amazing. Thank you for creating this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Short and sweet

Absolutely loved how your writing took me on a whirlwind of a ride in just 6 pages. Loved your narrator and the great conflict. Hope to see more from you. Thank you for sharing.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago

Tense, erotic, poignant story - you write well. Whether we hear more about Claire and Hailey or not is fine (though would be interesting), because you surely have so many more takes to tell. Thanks

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Jamie, nicely written. I couldn't help but love Claire and Hailey. So glad that Claire's conscience prevailed and Hailey let love overcome the hurt. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More than the fantastic stories you've weaved, my heart swells with Pinoy pride 👍♥️ may your passion for writing never wane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this! It was a great love story. I know you said you didn’t want to drag out this story but I wish the angst was resolved with a little more depth than them not being able to pull away from each other. Is there going to be a part 2 where they are sweet and cute? Fell in love with both these character and hope you find the idea of exploring their lives more fulfilling and fun and we all get a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this! It was a great love story. I know you said you didn’t want to drag out this story but I wish the angst was resolved with a little more depth than them not being able to pull away from each other. Is there going to be a part 2 where they are sweet and cute? Fell in love with both these character and hope you find the idea of exploring their lives more fulfilling and fun and we all get a part two!

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 3 years ago

This was a very well written story. Loved the time you took to develop the characters, each with own set of issues. You made them believable and real. I second a lot of the previous commenters. A part two would be a wonderful read. You could take us deeper into their relationship, picture Claire finding her way to get her law degree, her and Hailey continue supporting Open Doors. Maybe having Hailey run for office based the way she cares for her community. Either way, you delivered a wonderful story. Thx!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Very well written, well paced and interesting story. Nicely detailed and sensitive sex scenes. Superb!

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story from one of my favorite authors.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

You want feedback? You want feedback? Well here ya go. Nice job. I enjoy your writing. Thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it hope you write more

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl2 months ago

I love it when I stumble across an older story on here (and always find myself wondering how I've never found the story/or the author sooner). This was such an incredible read and I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish, the characters were amazing and perfect for each other. You had me nervous and worried at points, thinking that the outcome was going to be a different one; I'm soo pleased that things worked out. It wasn't perfect... But they were perfect 🙂.

I know it's been a while now, but I really hope you write more incredible stories for us fans

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamieHunter326@JamieHunter326
I'm a writer who would definitely appreciate any and all feedback. Stories: Jamie & Shaie -Unbidden -Unbidden Pt. 2 -Unbidden Pt. 3 -Untethered Pt. 1 -Untethered Pt. 2 -Untethered Pt. 3 -Undaunted Waiting To Happen