All Comments on 'Waiting to Pay a Debt'

by CoenaElixa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could be a really great story if you would actually tell the story...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There are alot of chunks of detail missing. Why was he given hormones, without telling him and how could be not notice? How in the world can you not be pissed when you find out? Also, did Gerry know he was trans and how did he find out? I don't know, he just comes off as this dummy with no future, no energy and just accepts everything done to him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good build up but no real meat to the story. It felt like the author had been writing the start to this story for a while, but once the story reached a certain point it was like "ok, lets just finish this now." there are so many questions that should be answered: Did this happen to anyone else? is this all done with just hormones? hypnotics? hypnotism? psychoreactive drugs and persuasion? Are Terry and Penny plants form the casino to progress the protagonists story? How is Gerry involved in their development? does this casino do this as a side hustle, people of a certain persuasion pay the casino to trap and turn the unwitting into supplicant sex toys and potential partners?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoenaElixa@CoenaElixa
A writer of contemporary short stories, but I like writing erotic stories too. My interest is in the transitional period, rather than in continued sexual adventures. Those first steps are the most exciting to me. Extended, I find they can become little more than a series of se...

story TAGS