Waiting up for son, a Mother taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Thomas sunk his index finger into his mother's sopping vagina and began to finger fuck her. Claire groaned, "I... Ohh... I love you dear." Claire swallowed, staring at the boy's manhood, unable to break contact. Its girth and length felt absurd, the rock-hard implement felt like a warm can of hairspray.

"Good night darling, I love you both. Feel better Thomas." Said the loving father.

"Don't worry Dad, I am in good hands." Thomas assured his father as he took his mother's other hand and placed it under his sack. Claire was too terrified to do anything as she stared at the door and felt the weight of the heavy testicles, filled with baby batter, in the palm of her hand.

"Yes son, I know you're in good hands, get well. Good night." His dad returned.

The bold son inserted a second finger into his tight mother as Claire openly moaned, "Noooooo..." and gripped her son's shoulder to stop herself from falling. Thomas began working both fingers deep into the woman as her breathing rose. She again cried "no" as she looked down and realized her son had removed his hand and Claire was jerking her young son on her own. Without even thinking about it, the loving mother wrapped her fingers around the shaft and ran her long nails along the underside. The phallus was as hard as a steel pipe, but it felt hot and alive in her hands. She could feel his pulse rushing blood through a thick vein under her hand.

"Run your hand up and down it," ordered her son. Claire watched astonished as she slid her hand slowly up his shaft then back down. It was so thick that there was an inch gap between her fingers. Thomas worked his mother's heated hole with a steady rhythm as Claire was about to breach orgasm. Her son withdrew his fingers as his mother whimpered, "ohh gawd."

"I knew you were a fuckin tramp, get over to my bed." Thomas demanded.

Claire's heart was hammering in her chest; she could hardly breathe. In the space of a few minutes there had been a seismic shift in the relationship between mother and son. The son led his defeated mother over to his bed, her teardrop breasts wobbling as she moved. Her son gave the look that said, assume the position. Claire realized at that moment she was dealing with something very unholy. There would be no making love, foreplay or tender cuddling. This would be a fucking, possibly a breeding if she could not get a handle on things.

Turning and looking into her son's deep blue eyes, Claire glanced downward to the angry looking shaft and mumbled, "Will you please wear a condom... I, umm, I'm unprotected... Please Tommy..."

"Well, the thing is mother, when the girl asks if I have a condom, or goes to put one on me, it basically means one thing... She has accepted that I will be inside her. So, since she has already surrendered, why would I honor her request..."

He looked up at his mother, her sad eyes reflecting a bit of the moonlight that crept in through the corner of the shade. He saw the ripple of goosebumps as they traveled up her neck. Claire realized at that moment that her loving son was a predator and tonight she was his prey.

Tears fell gently on her mature breasts as she turned and climbed into bed, settling into the middle of the bed on her back. The demure mother laid both her slender legs together off to the side and tried one more time to stop the roller coaster heading towards the abyss.

"Think about it Thomas, is this the memory you want of your mother years from now?" she whispered.

Thomas looked deep in thought and slowly extended his hand and said, "No it's not, of course you're right momma. This is not the memory to carry all the days of my life." The Irish woman breathed a sigh of relief as her son helped his naked mother from his bed and gently kissed her on the cheek and said, "Turn around and get on all fours..."

Nearly collapsing, hearing her son's words, Claire broke, tears once again welling in her doe like green eyes. "Ohh my gawd! I'm not an animal, what is wrong with you?"

A wicked grin crossed his face and pressed his firm hand on her lower back. "Now get up on the bed, fraochÚn" he said, motioning to the bed next to them.

Claire was stymied by her son's celtic, referring to her as a whore. Seeing no possible escape from her predicament, the mature mother complied, crawling up on the bed. Her mature breasts swayed like utters as she moved on her hands and knees into the middle of her son's bed where she lay on her front. Her head rested against her son's pillow; the white sheet felt cold against her soft stomach.

Remembering her son's words, Claire cringed, "I'm not a tramp. Why didn't I fight harder? Could I be a tramp?

Thomas crawled onto the bed and positioned himself between her parted legs. He reached down, grabbing her hips and pulling her back up onto her hands and knees again. "Nice hips, thems what we call birthin' hips" Thomas said mockingly in an exaggerated southern accent.

Claire winced and was suddenly embarrassed about her mature body. Suddenly she felt a strong smack on her bottom. She yelped loudly. The young teen had just spanked her. Her face burned with shame.

"Turn around and look at the camera," Thomas demanded, "Show me your face slut." The defiled mother hesitated, stunned that her son was photographing their copulation.

"NOW." Demanded the forceful son.

The mature mother turned back exposing her face and her dangling C-cups and gently wept as her son snapped pictures of her naked body, capturing her mortification.

The petite woman thought to herself, "What in god's name is wrong with me? Am I actually getting wet?"

She felt her son close behind her. She closed her eyes and turned back towards the headboard. "Oh gawd, this can't be happening." She thought to herself.

His hands again grabbed the soft folds of her mature hips roughly. She felt one of his legs kick against hers, forcing her to spread her legs wider, exposing herself to him completely. "Please...no." She whispered. She felt him lay the massive organ on top of her ass cheeks. The bare, turgid weapon was so long that it went over the small of her back. Claire looked over her shoulder at her son's virile member, which looked like an angry offering from the gods. It scared her to the core.

Claire's mind was absolutely reeling with thoughts, "Oh my God, he's going to fuck me. My own son. Please, no. I can't take that huge piece of meat. I... I will never be the same."

"Please don't..." Claire pleaded, hoping against hope that her son would regain his senses before the unholy act took place. His right hand left her hip and a few seconds later she felt his thick cock rubbing itself up and down against her exposed vulva. Despite her repulsion, she felt her body begin to betray her, and knew that her juices were being smeared onto her son's massive phallus with each slow glide against her womanhood, providing a slick entry inside her.

"Shhh..." Was all he said, grinding against her. "Try and relax, it will be over soon." He assured her. Sobbing quietly, the beautiful redhead closed her eyes, knowing that mother and son were in the heat of incest and soon, her baby boy would be inside her. "Hold still," the young teen whispered.

Clair's breathing became tattered. The tiny woman felt his tip press against her womanhood, pushing, prodding at slightly different angles, seeking its entry. The pressure built, harder, more insistent, then she felt his blunt tool slide into place. Claire froze knowing that her son had found the spot, she let out a last-minute plea.

"Tommy, please don't... Tommy..."

"Shhhh mother..." Was all the young son said as he began his conquest.

The petite redhead felt a dull pain as the large mushroom tip penetrated her, a pain that quickly turned sharp as the first inch of his cock began its occupation, spreading her labia and then sinking into her tight fertile vagina. Even though only an inch, it was apparent that his thickness would be a problem for the petite mother.

"Son, please..." She moaned. "It hurts..."

"Once I'm done with you, you'll just want more and more and will be begging for it." Thomas chuckled as he pushed into her at an agonizingly slow pace. Claire felt every ripple, every vein of his penis as it invaded her body. "Good girl..." He said condescendingly, almost as if the mature woman was his toy, "I'm going to fuck you as you never have been fucked before momma."

The redhead winced, having never been spoken to that way before and closed her eyes tightly, not believing what she was hearing as her son pushed aggressively, a second inch slid inside her. The pain became impossibly uncomfortable, Claire could barely fit the small amount of the monstrous organ that was inside of her. She feared what it might feel like when it was completely inside her.

"It doesn't fit!" She cried out, "It's too big..." She hung her head and moaned softly, her long red hair falling about her face.

Claire wished she could crawl out of her skin, finding herself breathing deeply just in a vain attempt to stay calm with the punishment that her young son was unleashing on her womanhood.

"Tommy, this is unholy. Please stop. It hurts so much... You're too big."

"Shhhhh..." was the young arrogant boy's only response.

She cried out as he stretched her insides with each thrust, "It hurts so much... Stop, please stop, I think I'm bleeding." as inch after hardened inch pushed into the mature woman.

His low voice behind her just said, "Shhhh..." again.

She was vaguely aware that she was sobbing, softly, with each hard, slow thrust into her body as she felt her son's penis draw deeper and deeper into her with each push. "Fuck, you're a tight bitch..." She heard him mutter. She felt his large hands pulling insistently upon her raised hips, pulling her against him while straining to push his steel hard weapon deep inside her vagina. Her son continued to impale the petite woman, stretching her inner walls. Claire dug her long nails into his mattress as things intensified.

"Oh God, it hurts so much!" Why am I so wet she wondered. Could I possibly be enjoying this sick act Claire thought to herself.

"Shhh, quite littleone..." Thomas said coldly as Claire sobbed softly with each thrust, now clinging to the sheets of her son's bed, Thomas' phallus drawing deeper and deeper with each push. His cock was now entering depths never before experienced by his mother.

"Damn, you're one tight tramp... Well, at least, you were..." He chuckled.

A tear rolled down the mature wife's cheek knowing she would never be able to satisfy her faithful husband again. Thomas grabbed his mother's hips, tilting them up and pushing the obscenely large phallus inside, penetrating even deeper, hitting her cervix this time.

"Aggggggg! No son, please don't!" She moaned as he forced his virile member into places it didn't belong. The teen Adonis methodically pounded away, seeking entry to her most sacred place. The religious mother wondered how she became wetter than she had ever been in her entire life as her breathing was changing from grasps to a low grunt and an occasional moan. 'I can't believe I'm being fucked like this, like a whore.'

The young son noticed a sea change and like the predator he was, he pounced on it. Thomas pushed his mother's long red hair off to one side, leaned over and nuzzled his mother's long neck. Claire felt her son's heated breath.

"Oh my god," she moaned, tears streaming down her cheeks as she turned and locked eyes with her son.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. 'This can't be happening', she thought. 'Don't let him do this, my little boy is going to make me climax.' She told herself as her son found an erogenous zone. Thomas then reached out and cupped a dangling breast, her pale flesh overflowing his hand as he sought out her engorged nipple while sucking on her neck, marking his territory. Lost in ecstasy, Claire briefly wondered how she would hide the love bites and suck marks her son was leaving all over her slender alabaster neck.

Thomas pulled roughly and twisted his mother's rock-hard nipple as his other hand trailed slowly down her soft stomach towards Clair's scared place. The shamed mother cried, "Noooo..." as he took hold of her long clitoris and began to manipulate it, as if it, and her, were mere toys for his amusement.

The mature mother whimpered in shame, as he expertly massaged his mother's clit between his fingers. Worse than just fucking her, Thomas was now attempting to seduce and conquer his mother, mind, body and soul.

"Noooo Tommy..." She moaned softly. She knew exactly what he was trying, but she had no desire to participate in this nonconsensual action. She was dimly aware that his phone was still recording every moment of her violation. 'Oh my god..." she realized, "I must look like a tramp...' Claire's breathing was absolutely ragged, and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat as she moaned thinking, 'I can't believe I'm being fucked like this. Do I actually like it?'

Her son grunted and pounded away, seeking entrance to his mother's fertile womb. He sucked and bit her neck as he groaned, "Open up, you fuckin whore!"

Being called such filthy words shocked and turned on the submissive Claire to the core. She was overwhelmed with feelings of shame and perplexed that she was becoming wetter and wetter the more her son dominated the once faithful wife. She felt her clitoris harden and respond to her teen's smooth touch, as her vagina now wrapped tightly around his engorged member.

"Oooooohhhh..." Claire moaned, despite herself. She could no longer hide her arousal, as she hung her head in shame. She felt her hips slowly swaying, her body starting to involuntarily work in unison with his, as she felt her climax starting to build.

"This can't be happening. What the hell is wrong with me? This is incest." She mumbled to herself.

Images of her storybook life, her faithful marriage, flashed behind her tightly closed eyes. But everything faded away, as the wanton woman pushed it from her mind. She felt herself being drawn back into the act in which she was now willfully partaking. She felt her knees buckle, slightly, as the physicality of their union began to overwhelm her.

The religious mother became aware that their bodies were now moving in perfect unison; her own primal nature wanting as she thought, 'Oh God... I'm going to cum.'

Claire's boy knew the effect that his large cock was having on the petite redhead as the veins on her neck bulged and she licked and bit her lower lip. The overheated mother gasped for air. Her lithe body moved with her son's muscular body.

"That's it..." He whispered to her, "Cum for me momma... Embrace the taboo..." as he tweaked her eraser like nipples. Thomas continued to kiss and suck her neck. The room fell silent, except for the steady squeak of the bedsprings as their bodies worked in perfect unison. "Surrender momma, it's time..."

"Please..." Claire heard herself whine, though what she was pleading for, she no longer knew. Thomas heard her whisper, "So close, I'm so close... God, I need it..."

Thomas continued to pound away at his mother's womb. Her sex enveloped him completely, and she felt her vagina contracting around his manhood, as her climax continued to build. Claire realized that her body was taking over, trying to coax Thomas's fertile semen into her womb. Her body wanted what her mind could not yet accept.

Claire closed her green eyes and muttered, "No, please gawd nooo..." The mature mother felt the first wave of a shockingly powerful orgasm hit her as she lowered her head in shame and breached full orgasm, "Ohhhh... Ohhh no... ohhh." The demure mother let out a series of deep grunts. "Oh my God...oh please stop...ohhh...ohhh...uggghhh...ugghhh...ugghhh!" she cried out as her body and mind released. "Unhh... Unngh.. Oh... Ohhh... Ohhh, Tommy..." The religious mother whimpered in a series of high-pitched gasps and screams. "Unhh... Unngh... Oh... Ohhh... Ohh my Godddddddd..." With more high-pitched gasps and screams the redhead ejaculated onto her son's phallus, providing the needed lubrication to enter his mother's fertile womb. There was a loud pop as he breached her cervix. Claire's teenage son was now fully impaled, huge golf ball sized testicles lay against her quivering clit.

The predator smiled down on the mature woman, knowing she had submitted and would now wantonly except his potent seed. "Good girl, l can seed you now." Thomas taunted his mother.

Claire felt so tiny beneath Thomas. The pain was now mixed with pleasure. The teen continued thrusting into his mother as she felt his hot breath on her neck. She knew she was experiencing something very different. This was not love making like she experienced with her husband. This was something primal, a pure fucking, his own mother a mere sexual object, used to fulfill the needs of this virile teen. Her waiting womb now eagerly accepted his obscene log. Claire was acutely aware that her mature body craved her own son's seed. Her body was primed for the finality of their mating.

"Please Tommy, oh gawd" Claire whined, Ohhhh, Tommy nooo. This is so wrong, it's incest... I'm not sure if we... Please baby."

""Don't beg whore, of course I will impregnate you..." Thomas quipped as he pounded away, dragging ten-inch python in and out of his mother.

Claire, openly moaned realizing her body was not resisting anymore, but now milking the huge weapon. Defying her rational mind, her body took over, attempting to coax the dangerous sperm into its fructiferous garden. Claire bucked hard against the teen as she came yet again.

Tommy felt a wet heat spread around his cock as his momma's pussy convulsed around his thick shaft; her juices flowed liberally out of her vagina covering his testicles and running down the inside of both of their legs, leaving a wet patch on his sheets.

"Ohh my gawd I'm coming again! Ohhh, gawd, Tommy, Ya, Ya, Yesssss!" Claire cried out. The mating ritual was in overdrive as Thomas took hold of his mother's long red mane and yanked as though he was riding a horse, while taking the loving wife doggie style, pounding away relentlessly. Claire met each of her son's thrusts as she muttered a soft, "fuck," and her son heard his righteous mother swear for the first time in his life.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh! SO... BIG!" she managed to grunt even as her breath left her. Nooooooooo," she cried as she felt his mammoth penis bottom out her womb with each stroke! "Noooooooo! Tommy Pleeeeeease!" she begged pitifully to no avail as continued to fuck her.

"We're making a baby, momma..." Her teenage son taunted as he railed her from behind as minutes turned to hours.

The teenage stud fucked his mother with unprecedented vigor, ferocity, and primal drive to impregnating her. Sweat poured off his glistening, taut muscles and the boy grunted like an animal as he plummeted his own mother's sacred garden. Claire only had seconds during her brief resolution phase after a climax to feel incredible anger at her son for his actions and incredible guilt at herself for betraying her husband. Before long, her body began trembling and her consciousness faded as she was lost in the taboo. Finally, the teen gritted his teeth as his orgasm inevitably approached, "Arrghhhh... Shit, I can't hold on... gonna come inside you momma!"

There was no gentleness from her son as he fucked her. Claire felt and heard the slapping sound of his hips meeting her buttocks from behind as he thrust into her. She felt the roughness of his hairy abs against the smooth flesh of her bottom. But try as she may, she realized that she was willfully spreading her legs, falling prey to the incestuous mating. Claire shamefully told herself that she should be fighting! "Nooooo!" She continued to protest, even though they both knew it was a canard. Claire could no longer help herself and pushed back into him harder, welcoming him deeper and deeper inside of her. Her womanhood, surrendering to her son, clamped around his thick shaft, pulling him in. "Fuck me, harder, harder, please," she whispered to herself.