Waiting up for son, a Mother taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A storm cloud formed in Claire's head, as another concern dawned upon her. Thomas, her son, was inside of her, without protection far deeper than any other man had ever been. Trying to turn her head around towards him, in a timid voice, the fragile mother asked, "Will you pull out, before...?" Her words trailed off. She caught his look, from the corner of her eye. His response was to simply place his hands on her shoulders, and, using her prone body, push himself further into her. She locked eyes with him, pleading.

Please pull out, her eyes begged.

He simply shook his head no.

The tiny redhead sobbed out loud, as she realized that at this point, she was simply going to be a sexual object, used to fulfill the needs of this virile young man, and if he wanted, he was going to put his seed inside of her.

'I slept with my husband's son, my son. I'm a slut, a worthless tramp now.' Claire bemoaned in her head.

She felt his hand on the back of her head, and she was yanked back into reality as he pulled her long, Irish red mane, hard. Instinctively, she pushed back against him, and felt the final inches of his thick cock stab into her waiting womb once again, ruining her fully. She could only gasp and openly moan.

"Forgive me, Lord." Thomas heard her whisper as her vagina clamped down so hard on her son's cock, causing him to moan deeply, as she climaxed a third time.

"Oooooohhhh..." Moaned the defiled woman, despite herself. She couldn't even hide her arousal anymore. She hung her head in shame once more as he touched her large breasts. Then she felt her legs wrapping into her son's muscular thighs.

"Your womb is craving, begging for your own son's seed, you slut."

"Noooo..." She moaned softly in protest. She looked at the phone still recording every moment of her violation. 'Oh my god... she realized I must look like a total whore... My son is filming my breeding...'

Claire and her son were covered in a layer of sweat, both were now grasping for breath as she felt his giant phallus swell as her son started moaning over and over. The mature mother closed her emerald-green eyes crying to herself. "This can't be happening, she thought. Don't let him do this." Conversely, needing her son's seed, her body was primed for the finality of their mating ritual, and she felt their bodies rutting in unspoken harmony.

"Please..." Claire begged.

The wanton mother closed her eyes and surrendered to her body, to the moment. "T, Tom, Thomas, pl-please. Aaaaaah! N-No, I... Aaarrrggghhh! Oh shit shit shit, so big, so big!" she screamed.

"I'm gonna cum momma..." Tommy moaned, and she knew it was true, as his thrusts slowed and deepened.

Claire could only moan, as her arms and legs quivered, still helplessly recovering from her own orgasm, knowing she lacked the strength to push her son off of her. Barely able to form a sentence, she gasped out, "Pull out... For heaven's sake, please..."

Her son ignored her words, breathing heavily, as he pushed further into her, nearing his conquest. Claire felt him begin to swell inside her and groan as he gripped her pale porcelain hips, pulling her in harder and harder with each stroke and muttered, "Good girl, take that load..." As her son began to ejaculate and unleash a torrent of semen. The mature mother had forgotten how strong the spasms of a virile 18-year-old man can be, and how voluminous the deposit, as spurt after spurt of fertile seamen entered her womb.

Thomas roared like a conquering lion as his balls tightened. He had never felt such a powerful sensation before. His cock shot a heavy load of cum deep into his mother's unprotected, fertile womb. Claire felt the cum surge into her pussy, causing her orgasm to quickly crescendo.

"Oooh fuck, Tommy, fill me!" She screamed. Her face was beet red and her nails dug into the sheets.

Thomas continued to pound into her as he shot load after load of his potent seed into her. Each shot of cum rocked his mother to the core, delivering mini tidal waves of rapid orgasms over and over. "Uh uh uh uh uh oh ooo

"Forgive me Lord," he heard his mother whisper.

He slammed into her over and over, his cock deep inside her as Claire felt a warm seed pass through her fertile womb, knowing he was coming inside her. The abrupt awareness of her violation, her son coming inside her, was too much for her mind to grasp as yet another orgasm engulfed her body. She felt her vaginal canal clamp down on the cock inside her, causing Tommy to moan, as her muscles gripped his shaft like a fist. The shuddering movements of her sex milked him in the natural response of their reproduction, pulling every last drop of sperm from his cock and into her womb.

The harder her son pounded her, the tighter she gripped him, till she felt again the deep quivering inside her womb that signaled another cascading orgasm. Again, her words were involuntary: "Oh yes... Oh God, Ohh fuck... Yessss, Ohhh yes so good... Ooohhh, yesssss, yessssss, aaahhhhh... No, no, uhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, oh God, oh God, uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, no, uhhhh, no,Nooo"

After several seconds, semen began seeping out of her well used vagina until it was hanging from his nuts and dropping onto the sheets. Claire began softly moaning, "Ohh gawd, Tommy, what have you done..." I can feel it..." Then she lay her head down and went completely silent.

Thomas continued to hold his entire length inside her, "Oh yea, momma keep milking my cock. Take all the baby batter..."

Her vagina clenched around him. She gently wept, as her body pulled every bit of seed out of her son. Thomas looked spent but he continued firmly holding himself inside her, hands wrapped around her waist, occasionally tensing his body as he finished inseminating his mother.

Claire laid there eyes shut in shame, defeat and embarrassment, her breath taking a long time to recover as her mind struggled to process what had happened. Her son dismounted his newest conquest and ran both hands possessively over her still panting pale body. One hand grasped her right breast possessively.

"Nooooo, I'm changed," the formerly faithful wife moaned as she reached down and touched her cavernous hole. Her entire hand nearly fit inside her. "No," she cried as Claire brought her hand in front of her eyes. Her wedding ring was covered in her son's semen. I'm...ruined, the mature wife thought to herself.

The mature mother finally pulled herself together and pulled her marked, used, incredibly sore body from her son's bed. Claire picked up her soiled lace panties and slipped into them. She paused for a moment, thinking she had encased her son's seed in a lace vault. Finally, bruised and battered. Her hair was tangled and her makeup smeared, Claire found herself standing near the door.

"Get dressed, slut, and go to your husband...I'm all fucked out."

Looking desperately at Thomas for support, Claire began nervously muttering tepid denials, "Sweetheart... what we did... was a mistake... we can't never again... your father... it's wrong. What will I tell your father?" she pleaded.

"Tell him everything...he'll understand." Thomas chuckled heartily.

Dazed as she was, Claire was shocked. How could she possibly tell her husband the truth?

"You're a sick fuck, you know that... Don't you?" She scolded her son.

This angered Thomas. "You fuckin' whore. You came over and over like a fuckin tramp!" he bellowed. "I should have fucked your ass. You slut!"

"You're disgusting," she said curtly. I love your father, Tommy I do..." Her voice dropped to almost a whisper. "You've ruined me for any other man..." Claire bent over and picked up her torn nightgown. Shaking her head, she glared at her boy and dropped it to the floor, picked up her silk robe and walked out.

Claire slipped quietly into the master suite and into the shower where she tried to cleanse herself from the unholy deed. Her body ached, as she had never had such an intense copulation. Her son's seed dripped out of her battered hole and fell to the tile floor, slithering down the drain. The loving wife wondered if her vagina would ever return to normal.

Claire had never deliberately lied to her husband, but knew she could never speak of the unholy act between mother and son. She knew that she had just committed adultery as well as incest. She reasoned it was non consensual sex, however Claire was racked with guilt, as she had to admit that she submitted and climaxed repeatedly throughout the incestuous act, as well as begged him to fill her at the end.

"Am I nothing but a submissive tramp as my son said... Why wouldn't I scream or fight? Had it been just some other guy she'd picked up, or a stealthy affair with a coworker." she knew she would have been wracked with guilt even if she could bring herself to pull off such a thing. But what had she just done with her son, her own son... Then it hit her like a bus. "I might be pregnant with her son's child. I'm unprotected. Ohh no, please."

Claire crawled into bed with her husband and softly wept until she finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Claire was downstairs cooking breakfast dressed in a floor-length robe and nightgown, foundational makeup covering the love bites. Her husband John and daughter Lisa sat at the breakfast table eating when her son Thomas walked in.

Claire began to tremble and turned her back on the young predator and busied herself at the kitchen sink. Thomas boldly came up behind his mother and glanced back at the table and then stretched to reach above his mother and fumbled in the cupboard. The young son then began to grind himself on his mother and reached up and fondled Claire's full breast!

Claire immediately turned and looked at the table. Her loving husband was busy reading the newspaper and her daughter Lisa was inverted, staring into her bowl of oatmeal. The mature mother then looked with scorn on her son as he focused on Clair's swollen nipple. Claire then gave the boy an elbow to the gut which made him back off and sit at the table.

As he sat, Claire asked with disdain, "Are you certain you got everything you wanted, just now?"

Thomas chuckled and said, "No I didn't, but I certainly did last night."

John looked up from his paper and said, "That's my boy. It must have been some date last night."

Thomas laughed and locked eyes with his mother and said, "Dad you have no idea. It was life changing..." Thomas then said, "What's wrong, cat got your tongue big sister?"

Lisa glared at her brother and left the table as Claire said, "Enough you two. I will not have this talk at the table." Claire then saw her son's eyes locked on her cleavage as she pulled her lapels tight and went back to the sink.

Things were quiet at home as Thomas started the football season and Lisa began cheerleading season. Thomas came home one day to find his parents in a heated argument.

"John, these things happen all the time."

"Bull shit Claire Alannah Shea!"

"John please, your tongue. The children will be home soon."

"Good, then they can find out what a charlatan their mother is! Do you really expect me to believe you're pregnant with my child Lass?"

"Yes John, we're going to have a baby. Please dear, stop this nonsense."

Thomas stayed in the wings laughing as Claire babbled.

"Don't play me the fool! For the last month making love to you has been like having sex with the Grand Canyon and let's not forget I have had a vasectomy."

Thomas chuckled to himself recalling the multiple times he took his mother in the marital bed over the last few weeks.

"I've had it!!! I'm going down to O'Malley's for a drink." Her faithful husband stormed out.

Thomas walked in finding his mother with a glass of wine.

"I'm with child... You ruined me. You're a real son of a bitch!"

"No, I'm not. But our son will be a true son of a bitch..." He then squeezed his mother's heavy breasts and said, "I can't wait for these bad dogs to be filled with milk" and then slid his hand down to her soft stomach and said, "By the way have you checked on Lisa?"

"Your sister? What are you talking about?"

"She should be showing about the same time as you." He rubbed her soft protruding belly

"What are you talking about Thomas Shea?"

"You will find her in the same condition as you... Knocked up..." Thomas grinned and turned, whistling as he walked out of the kitchen leaving his overwhelmed pregnant mother.