All Comments on 'Waiting Up'

by johnnyfever

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Now, that's a very, very erotic story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
eating cunt fucking mommie

cunt eating

god i jerked off twice reading your story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
risky incest

loved the heat and riskiness of this story . would love to read more breast play , deep sucking etc. there was sucking at first not much after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needs a sequal!

Hey Johnny

Great story. I think is your best buy bar. It really needs a part two. Maybe a few times the father almost catches them or maybe the sons friends.

Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking Mom

Fantastic story. I started fucking my mom at 14. We fucked for the next 23 years until she passed away. We would go on vacation together and act like husband and wife. I shared her with other men. We once had a gangbang with 4 men. Mom fulfilled all of my fantasies.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Straight forward

Gotta love mom. Always concerned about her boy. Get him safely to bed...and then fuck his lights out...mmmmm...mother knows best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

never gets you bored! great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please write a part 2!

I agree that this needs to be continued and to have a few scenes where they are almost caught by the dad. Maybe she decides to fuck her son in the shower and the dad starts talking to her through the bath room door while she's gettign pounded from behind or something like that.

Please write a part two! This is your best story by far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fuckicng mum

i have been fucking my mum for ten years best fuck i ever had.even better than my sister .kep the stories comming,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Very detailed and erotic. Loved the story. Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hottest story Ive ever read

Hottest story Ive ever read..bring on some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great great story...

Where's part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Already read

I saw this exact same story in an incest comic i found on dogpile, same names, same progression of events, even the exact same text.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...horse breeders...!!!

...we need some imagination here... starting on a horse breeding farm with mom and grandma being bred by the son and the stallions in explicit detail...when the son(14" long/4"wide) is expended, the horses take over, for grandma and mom, to keep them sexually satiated until sonny is ready for the next round...title mom and grandmothers stallion/stud farm...keep up the good work...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Possibly a copy?

Great story, but I've read this in a comic strip before. Nearly exact same wording, plot, and character descriptions. Is this possibly a copy from that story, or is that story a copy from this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mom's a hot cunt

My mom love to suck my dick. Anytime, especially with my sister nearby or even her own mother. One she said to blow my load on her face and then she went inside to kiss her mother good night. The smell of my semen was on her lips. She love to suck my balls and shove a finger in my ass to play with my prostate. She just loves cum on her face. I know she wants to blow me in front of my wife and possibly eat her cunt. She is so fucking hot. She said she wants me to fuck her in her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey, Dad, look at my dick up Mom's ass!

This excellent story shows how easy it is for a son to get to fuck his own mother. We know why the boy wants to do it, it's the most natural thing in the world! A son's stiff dick up his mother's oozing twat is just Nature's way of bringing a boy and his Mom together. Why the mother wants to open her legs for her son's hard demanding cock is also clear. Look, Dad is getting on in years, his sex drive is shriveling up, what's Mom going to do about her pressing cuntal needs? Thank her lucky stars Mom has a young male in the house, HER OWN SON!, who's at the peak of his male potency, has to blow his young balls 3 or 4 times a day, and best of all LOVES to proudly cream up his very own birth canal. Forget Dad, he's had his day, now it's son Jimmy's turn to own his mother's yearning twat, and use Mom's mouth and even her asshole, for his sweet satisfaction whenever he feels like it! Any wonder that motherfucking among bold young guys is the fastest growing sport in the country?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wish i had a hot mom like that

I read at least 100 plus of erotic stories that was easy in the top 5 please keep posting.

Zac_SherZac_Sherover 14 years ago
Very hot!

I love the mother's reluctance, particularly her hesitation to talk dirty. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the most awesome

incest lemon I've ever read on Internet

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 13 years ago
Loved it

I LOL when he said: "Oh, give it a rest, Mom. You say that every time we fuck."

kaamukkaamukalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!!

Reading this story made my Day. The surreal premise will certainly keep fueling my wild fantasies for weeks & months to come.

This is easily one of the best stories I've ever read.

It certainly deserves my thumbs-up & 5/5 score.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent work,keep it up.

GallaghastGallaghastover 8 years ago
he should've ...

licked his own creampie out of her, i bet she woulda loved that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great twist at the beginning of the story.

I liked how you think Nancy is the good mom waiting for her son to get home. Then you find out that they've already been fucking. Having those tits in front of my face, I'd grab them too! I can only imagine how much fun they'll have now that mom is over her guilt complex. I think dad needs to start taking long trips for work? Then Jimmy can have his mom all over the house and not have to worry.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Agree with anaon

That was a great twist. And the ending was very sweet, with Nancy agreeing to spend the night cuddling up with Jim. 5 stars!

PS. Thanks to fellow Lit reader daimmo3dma for pointing me here.

KremishKremishabout 7 years ago
Is this you?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5952911/1/Mommy-s-hidden-lust

I've just found your story here and it's nearly verbatim for another on Fanfiction.net.

They've changed the characters names obviously but the author says he "found it on his PC" So I'm worried he's either stole your story or saved your story and years/months later found it and believes he wrote it.

Hopefully this is just you changing this story for another fandom but IDK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When mother let's her son fuck her she should let him get her pregnant and have baby with him.then leave her husband and move in together and have more kids get his mom into doing gangbangs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I keep coming back to this story

It's that fun of a read and an excellent source of stroke material. Wish you'd come back JohnnyF and write us another story like this one.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well I guess it's going to be hard !!! to beat this one. ^*!^*!^*!

When you talk about MOTHERFUCKING,

this story has it all. IF YOU DON'T WANK

IT MORE THEN TWICE, YOU MUST BE DEAD.

Plus it's easy to read.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Persistence

Loved seeing Jimmy's pursuit of the prize pay off. It's one of my favorite stories on Lit, I've returned to re-read it several times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Not too bad but not good either it could have definitely used some back drop like how it started and why needed more detail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous