Waitress

Story Info
Wife rents waitress for husband.
4.1k words
4.29
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WAITRESS

"What do you think of the waitress? She's pretty, isn't she?" My wife, Maya asked me.

We were in a restaurant on a Caribbean vacation. We were having dinner and had been drinking all afternoon at lunch and while in our motel room overlooking a beautiful cove.

"She's nice, I suppose." I replied.

The young lady, with copper-colored skin was wearing a tight black skirt that came to mid-thigh and a white, sleeveless, buttoned blouse. About five feet tall, she was pretty, I had to acknowledge to myself. Her name was Suzy.

My wife continued. "She has a cute little ass, doesn't she?"

She did have a nice ass. "Yes, she does, now that you mention it." I acknowledged.

"What do you think of her legs?" Maya asked.

The young waitress had nice legs which were exposed to well above her knees. We were watching her move around the restaurant serving other customers. We were late eating dinner and most of the other diners were nearly done with their meals, while we hadn't even ordered yet.

"She has nice legs." I admitted.

My wife continued. "What about her tits? Wouldn't you like to see them?"

I like tits, and her were perfectly proportioned for her body, so I admitted. "Well yes. I like tits."

I was wondering what the teasing was all about.

"I'll bet she has a firm little body." Maya said.

I went along with her and said, "I'll bet she does."

"Would you like to see her naked?" Maya asked me.

"Of course. I like naked women." I replied.

"Even with me here?' she challenged me.

I said, "Well, you brought it up. I'd like to see her naked. What's the harm in looking?"

Maya went on, "Think about how her nice little tits would look, bouncing and jiggling around."

I nodded. I was thinking about it.

Then my wife reached over, under the long table cloth. We were sitting at a table in the corner of the restaurant. My wife rubbed my prick through my pants.

"You're getting hard thinking about that hot little waitress, aren't you?"

I said, "I'm getting hard because you are here and you are rubbing my prick and talking about tits."

She continued to rub me. The waitress brought us our drinks that we had ordered and began to tell us about the dinner specials. Since my wife had brought it up, I took notice of the young lady's chest, barely listening to her as she explained the menu options.

Maya said we needed a few minutes before ordering. When the waitress walked away, I noticed her firm ass. She was a small girl, with a lot of curves, a pretty face, and dark black hair that was tied in a pony-tail.

My wife reached under the table. I was sitting with my back to the wall, facing the restaurant, with my wife to the right. She started to rub my prick again. "Get it out." She instructed me.

I looked at her like she was crazy, but she repeated her instruction. "Get your cock out and play with it."

I said, "Are you crazy. I'll get arrested. People will see."

She persisted. "Nobody can see with the table-cloth covering us. Get your prick out or you won't get fucked again on this trip." That was pretty persuasive.

I unzipped my fly and reached in and pulled the end of my cock out of my pants. Maya reached over and touched it.

"Unbuckle your pants and your belt and get your entire set out. I want you to rub your cock and your balls when the waitress comes back. I want you to rub your cock while you order dinner."

I slowly did as I was told, but I was afraid of being seen. I liked it when my wife got daring and showed off, but I was a chicken, not very daring.

My wife looked at me with her sexy smile and said, "Just think about me sitting on your face tonight. I can't wait to have your tongue and then your cock inside me. Think about that."

I began to get a pretty-good hard-on. Then she continued, "I'd like to see you fuck that little waitress, Suzy." I groaned and she continued. "I'll bet she has a pretty little pussy. Would you like to have her fuck your face for you?"

I began to rub my dick. The waitress came back. I sat there with one hand under the table, trying to not be obvious, but I was stroking my prick. My wife looked at me with lust in her eyes when I ordered a fish course from the waitress while rubbing my cock and imagining what the young lady would look like naked. When Suzy leaned over to get my menu from me, I got a glimpse down her blouse and saw the tops of her breasts in her tiny white bra. The contrast of her dark skin and the white bra was very erotic. My dick was quite hard now.

While the young lady went to place our dinner order, my wife continued. "What would you like to do to Suzy? Would you like to eat her young snatch? Maybe she would suck your cock. Would you like that?"

"Of course, I would. What man wouldn't?" I said.

Maya continued, "You'd be cheating on me if you fucked her. Does that bother you?"

I said, "You are the one who brought it up. I wouldn't have been thinking about seeing her naked and fucking her if you hadn't mentioned it." Then I said, "Besides, it wouldn't be cheating if you were there. Maybe you could participate. I'd like to see her eat your cunt." I could tease too.

Maya said, "Would you like to see me with her? What would you want me to do?"

I said, "I'd like to see her eat your pussy and then you eat her. I'd fill her with cum and you could lick it out of her pussy."

My wife liked that. She reached under and grabbed my cock, helping me to jack myself off. "I would like to watch you fuck her."

Damn, I was hard. The waitress came back with our appetizers. I was rubbing my cock again; I was very close to coming. The waitress had no idea that Maya and I were ogling her and talking about fucking her.

When I groaned a little, I think I made it obvious that I was doing something under the table. Suzy gave we a quizzical look and then left our table. My wife looked at me a swirled her tongue around her lips. She was aroused and had that look she gets when she is extremely horny. She had unbuttoned her blouse to the top of her bra and her foot was stroking my calf.

"She wants to fuck you." My wife said.

I hadn't picked up any signals, but I'm naïve about sensing what others are thinking. "Don't be silly." I replied.

Suzy brought our dinners out. It seemed like she had unbuttoned another button on her blouse. I wasn't sure, but I could see more of her chest. Her bra was pulled away from one of her breasts and I looked at the soft, tan flesh while wondering what Suzy would look like naked. I could see the outline of her nipples through her blouse. I wondered if she shaved her pubic hair or whether she had a full bush.

As we ate our dinner, my wife kept it up. "Do you think she shaves her pussy? Would you like to stick your face in her hairy cunt and suck her clit, or would you prefer her to be bald where you could see everything she has?"

I looked at my wife and said, "You know I like your pussy all covered with hair. You're so hot when you are naked."

She said, "You like it when men see me naked, don't you? Your prick was hard today when I was in my little bikini and the men were looking at me. Do you think some of them wanted to fuck me?"

She was right. I had gotten a hard-on watching her parade around on the beach. Her perky nipples had been pushing through her thin top and her ass cheeks would show when her suit slid up into her ass crack. I know some of her admirers were imagining her naked. Maybe they were looking at her pretty mouth and fantasizing about her sucking their dicks.

She continued. "A couple of young guys were watching me when I walked by. I leaned over to adjust my sandal and I gave them a good view down my top. Maybe they could see my nipples. Do you think they could? Some other men had a view of my ass when I bent over. My suit was pretty tight, maybe they could see the outline of my cunt-lips."

I had seen her bend over in front of me earlier so yes, they probably could see her pussy. I watched as she took a bite of her fish and made a point of slowly taking it into her mouth and sucking it in an alluring way. She curled her tongue around her lips while looking at me with her CFM eyes.

She unbuttoned one of the buttons on her blouse and pulled it open so I could see the top of her breasts. She smiled. She pulled her bra open a bit, revealing the edge of her areola. I reached over and stroked her leg, feeling the soft flesh of her inner thigh. I touched her panties and felt the wetness emanating from her aroused pussy.

She continued to talk about the beachl, "For a moment, I thought about taking those young guys off behind the bushes and sucking their cocks. You wouldn't have known a thing." She said. "But I didn't."

I said, "That's good. You need to behave yourself."

She said, "Why. We are on vacation. What if I want to get a little strange cock? Would you object?"

I answered, "Damned right I would. I don't want you sharing your pussy with anyone."

She pondered for a minute. "What about you? Would you like some strange pussy, like that waitress?"

I said, "I get all the pussy I need or want from you."

She probed further, "But, would you fuck that little waitress if I wanted to watch?"

Wow. This was a tough question. I'm a faithful guy, but I like to look at pretty women. If my wife wanted me to fuck some nice young thing, would I do it?

We ate dinner and talked about the things we planned to do the next day. I was completely enchanted with my wife. She was so sexy and I wanted to take her back to the hotel and ravish her. The restaurant had cleared out and we were eating dessert when my wife returned to discussing the cute waitress.

"What if I could get Suzy to come back to our room? Would you fuck her for me?" she asked.

I looked at her. "You're nuts. She'd never do that."

Maya persisted, "That's not what I asked. If she would come back, would you fuck her for me?"

I decided to call her bluff, "Okay, sure. I'd fuck her. What would you like me to do?"

She said, "I'd like to see you eat her cunt and then stick your big prick inside her and fuck her until she comes."

A moment later, the waitress came back to our table. She had a tray of desserts. She leaned over to show them to us and I was stunned to see that she had unbuttoned her blouse to where I could see the top of her bra constraining her pretty tits. I could've sworn that she looked at me and licked her lips. She set the desserts on our table and stood up next to me for a moment. Then, she smiled, winked at me and walked away. Her cute little ass swayed provocatively as she walked.

I was stunned. I looked at my wife. "What's going on?"

She just smiled and said, "Wouldn't you like to suck those nipples?"

"Does the bear shit in the woods?"

My dear wife got up and went over to the restaurant counter to pay for our dinner. I would've done it, but she just went without asking. "Let's go." She said, with 'that look' in her eyes.

We walked back to our hotel room, which was less than a block away. When we got in the door to the room, Maya took off her blouse and bra, baring her pretty breasts. She moved over and nuzzled my face with her tits.

"Do you like these better that Suzy's tits?"

"Of course." I truthfully replied.

"But I'll bet you'd like to suck her tits too, wouldn't you?"

"Of course." I truthfully replied.

She pushed me back on the bed and moved up. She had taken her panties off from under her skirt. She straddled my head and put her pussy on my face. "Eat me." She instructed. Of course, I did. I licked her lips and then gently nibbled on her swollen clit. She pushed her pelvis down onto my head and moved her cunt over my face. I put my tongue inside her and licked the sweet juices from her wet vulva. My wife trims her blonde pussy, but still has a nice patch of hair for me. She sprays perfume on her pussy which mixes with the scent of her pussy.

After about five minutes, she got up and went to the door. I looked up to see her open the door. I was stunned when I saw Suzy, the waitress, standing in the doorway. I didn't say a word. I just watched as the pretty little thing walked in.

My wife said, "I bought Suzy for the night, just for you."

I couldn't quite believe it. We had never done anything with other people. This was a complete surprise. I'm no fool. If my wife wanted to watch me fuck a hot-looking woman, who was I to object. She'd apparently made arrangements sometime during our dinner when she or I went to the restroom.

Suzy took off her jacket and stood in front of me. She was wearing the same clothes she'd worn at the restaurant. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She'd lost her bra. She pulled her shirt open and bared those pretty breasts I had admired in the restaurant. Those dark brown nipples poked out and she walked right to me and pulled my face into her chest. Her little brown breasts draped nicely. I licked one nipple, then took it into my mouth. I sucked it in and swirled my tongue around it. I licked and sucked the other nipple. I thought to myself that I could play with these tits forever.

That was not what Suzy had in mind. She pushed me back on the bed, and duplicating what my wife had done, straddled my head and pulled her skirt up. She was not wearing panties and I was treated to the sight of the prettiest cunt I had ever seen. That's what I thought at the moment, anyway. Her pubic hair was deep black, smooth, and shiny. I could see her cunt lips in the hairy expanse. It looked good enough to eat. I dove right in. My tongue went for her pussy lips. I sucked one of her labia into my mouth and then licked her over her vagina opening. I nibbled her clit and then put my tongue inside her. She responded by pouring her juices all over my face and head. It was a wonderful clean, flowery scent and she tasted fantastic. I love to eat pussy and this was why. Suzy rocked back and forth on my face, pushing her clit onto my tongue and opening her lips so I could lick her most intimate spots.

I felt my pants being pulled off by my wife who then took my cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down sucking me deeper and deeper. It is hard to concentrate when you are being assaulted at both ends. I shifted my focus between my cock being deep in my wife's throat and my face being covered by Suzy's hairy cunt. I think she was trying to actually smother me. She moved her pelvis so my mouth was covered by the warm soft flesh of her dripping pussy. If I was going to die, this was the ideal way to do it. When my wife took my cock all the way into her throat, I thought I was already in heaven.

The next surprise came with a strange feeling around my asshole. I quickly realized that my wife had pulled my leg up and was sliding her dildo into my ass. She had lubed it with something, so it easily slid past my sphincter and soon it was embedded in my ass. Then, she turned on the vibrator. It sent a shiver through me and my cock erupted into Maya's mouth. She pulled off of my cock and let my semen shoot onto my belly.

Then I felt a warm trickle on my face and knew that Suzy was pissing on my face. She just trickled a little, enough to wet my face. Then she put her asshole over my tongue and I rimmed her asshole with my tongue. She was fantastic. She fucked my face with a passion while my asshole and cock were being assaulted by my horny wife. Suzy was coming and spasming and driving her public bone into my face. She wanted to take my face inside her, and I wanted the same. If I could've put my head in her cunt, I would've done it. My face was soaked with her juices.

My wife was pumping the rubber cock in and out of my asshole while she played with her clit. She was coming herself. She moved up so her cunt was touching the end of the dildo. She moved back and forth like she was fucking me.

Both of the women stood up. They had both come and needed a break. I was exhausted myself. I laid there with my deflated dick flopped on my leg. My face was wet with Suzy's juices and my own cum was pooled on my stomach. I slowly removed the vibrator from my plundered asshole. I must've dozed off for a time.

I woke to noises on the other bed. I looked over and was amazed to see my wife and Suzy going at it. They were in the sixty-nine-position. The contrast between my wife's tanned skin and Suzy's mahogany features and seeing her naked and entwined with another woman was extremely erotic. Suzy was on top and was pushing her cunt all over my wife's face. Maya had never eaten pussy, as far as I knew. She was into it though. Her tongue was probing Suzy's folds and Suzy was eagerly licking my wife's honey-pot. Suzy pulled my wife's legs back, folding her like a taco. Maya's cunt was gaping open for Suzy's tongue and fingers. I watched as she put two, then three fingers in my wife's cunt-hole. Her hands were small, but seeing her put her hand in my wife's vagina was amazing. With her other hand, she took the vibrator and pushed it into my wife's ass. She was thoroughly fucking Maya and Maya was loving it. She was jerking in a powerful orgasm.

I got hard watching and knew what to do when my wife gasped, "Fuck her. Let me see you fuck her."

I was hard and ready to oblige. I climbed onto the bed behind Suzy's ass that was pushing down on my wife's face. Her smooth, soft skin was absolutely beautiful. I lined my cock up with Suzy's pretty pussy. My dick slid into her easily. My wife tongued my balls while my dick was inside another woman. Maya spasmed and gasped, experiencing her orgasm with Suzy's face buried in her crotch. She was spent. Suzy backed away from my wife's pussy. It was now my turn with Suzy. She lifted to her knees and held her ass in the air so I could get a better angle. I stood on the bed with my knees bent and my dick stuffed into the waitress's tight little cunt. I hammered away at her, trying to fuck her as hard as I could.

My wife, lying nude on the bed, urged me on. "Fuck her honey. Stick your dick all the way into her belly."

I pumped away at Suzy, while looking at my naked wife spread on the bed beside us. Her legs were still apart and her ravished cunt and her asshole were gaping open. Her tits were shiny with perspiration. I love the look of my wife after she has been fucked.

I decided it was Suzy's turn to be ravished. I rammed my dick into her cunt and pushed, she squealed with delight. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back while pushing my cock into her tight channel. With each stroke, my cock pushed farther into her. She was loving it, purring with each push. Soon I was pumping while caressing her soft brown ass. My wife was up and taking photos with her cell phone. My cock pushed into Suzy and I exploded with another load of cum. Suzy was coming too. I leaned into her and reached around to hold her soft breasts. We collapsed on the bed.

Suzy rolled onto her back. She was beautiful, lying there with her pretty brown titties standing up and her shiny black pussy-hair covering her dripping cunt.

We were all sweaty and covered with sex-juices. The bed was a mess. My wife pulled off the sheets and balled them up. I started the shower. I climbed in and Suzy joined me. I had the pleasure of washing her naked body, rubbing the soap over her slippery torso. Her brown skin was soft and smooth. I rubbed the soap over her breasts, tweaking her nipples. I rubbed the soap on her ass. She soaped my balls and rubbed my dick. I got another hard-on. I sat on the floor of the shower and Suzy climbed on top of me. She mounted my cock. We kissed, swirling our tongues together. She squeezed my cock with her internal muscles, milking the semen out of me. I only had a little cum left and I shot it up inside her. It was unforgettable, sitting there with the water pouring down on us, the beautiful brown girl sitting on my cock with her hard brown nipples on her breasts heaving in passion. I looked down to see the dark brown curls of her pussy meshed with my public hair and covering the sight of my dick inside her.

12