Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the shower. I was surprised when I came out that my wife was not in the room. I had assumed she was letting me have Suzy in the shower while she waited. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out into the hallway to see if Maya was there. The door closed behind me. I didn't have my card-key. I knocked to have Suzy let me back in. She didn't answer. I knocked again. No answer.

I looked around and saw the laundry room two doors down. I heard my wife "psst". I found her in the laundry room. She was also only wearing a towel.

"I took the messy sheets and wanted to get a new set. When I came back the door stop had been moved so the door was closed. You didn't answer the door. You must've been busy with little Suzy." She said.

I apologized. "Where are your clothes?"

She asked "Where are yours?" We had both thought we'd only be a moment and hadn't gotten dressed.

There we were, nearly naked in the hallway. Suzy was still in the room. We went back to knock on the door and turned around to see Suzy walking through the door to the stairwell. She disappeared without acknowledging us. We tried the door. It was locked.

We knocked on a few doors, hoping someone would call the front desk to get a key. When we finally got into our room, we found that Suzy had emptied our wallets but left our credit cards. I was pissed, but upon reflection, she was worth every penny. I didn't give it much thought because my wife pulled me into the bed for another love session.

12