Waitress Lina

Story Info
My dream girl Lina finishes her shift and gets in to trouble.
6k words
4.55
14.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sleeping deeply, my eyes twitching rapidly under the lids. My usual favourite dream, I had visited you so many times at your work I knew every detail of your hot body. We had become close friends I visited you at the high-class restaurant so often. I had even met you socially outside work. My dream always revolved around your hot work wear though, I knew it in minute detail. The crisp white blouse. The cotton with its thread count so fine the material clung to every curve. Its high collar kissing the nape of your neck. Where it clung it became almost see thru, revealing delicate pink flesh beneath, or a fiery hot bra, with its colour striking through, on this dream occasion it was a fine black silk push up bra that raised the pert breasts and thrust them together creating a deep cleavage. The fine silk of the bra was edged with intricate fine lace that decorated the edges and caressed the enclosed flesh allowing erotic areas to gape through the design.

You never spared a detail when you worked. Your skirt was not quite a miniskirt, but if you bent over the stocking tops became visible. A thin black skirt that showed your hot curves. Not only did it show the curves but the material was thin enough to show the contours below. The visible panty line was there if you looked close enough, and I always did. I could see the outline of a thong, from behind I could see the whale tail outlined, increasing my excitement as I dreamed of the narrowing string nestling against the perfection of your flawless pussy. In my dream the vision switches to x ray as I see through the fine cotton skirt and see that the thong panties match the bra, Fine silk edged with intricate lace. My miraculous dream x ray vision views all available angles of the thong panties but my favourite is the open legged upskirt. I can see the tapered string descending and barely covering your arsehole. The valleys of the strong ring muscle radiating out from the edges of the delicate lingerie, the friction of the sheer material kissing your puckered little starfish with every move.

As the wispy material extends forward from your tight anus it widens to try and contain the outer lips of your pussy. It barely covers the smooth sensitive folds that encase your tight centre of pleasure. As it rises and gets stretched flattening the hot lips, the frothing cream generated from your honey pot seeps through the material of the thong turning it a lighter shade. Every shift you are tortured by the constant rubbing of your many different thongs as they tease your ass and pussy.

The suspenders are equally outlined through the thin skirt, they are silk with lace edging matching the bra and panties. The clips that grasp the stockings are most prominent through the skirt's thin material. All the regulars know to spy like a pervert at Lina's skirt and watch the sexy undulations of flesh and fabric beneath.

Often, I heard whilst sat at the bar the leering men comment about the ultra-sexy spectacle of your sexy body animating your sheer clothing. More than once, I had seen men rise showing bulging trousers as they observed you. Rigid cocks begging to escape as they pretend to socialise with friends whilst ogling your every move.

This dream was different though. I had watched you so many times, but tonight was different. You had performed your duties all night and finally realised I had greater designs on you than a friend. You had seen me watching your sexy form, seen my cock rise and decided to act on it. You were deliberately bating me, bending, stocking tops, bare arse flesh, panty visible. the dream suddenly getting erotic.

In my slumber the blood starts to flow to my flaccid cock. The shaft lengthens, the bulbous head swells. Each heartbeat suddenly permeates the swelling member and swells it further. The vision of Lina engorges my fat cock. The veins hot and throbbing down its length. Dreaming of you bending and the thong on display soon had pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock as the foreskin peeled backwards of its own accord due to the swelling head. As the dream was progressing the cock would make little leaps as the hotness of the dream was rising. In the dream, there I was sat at the bar after hours because you had been trusted to lock up the premises. The curtains drawn and you performing a sexy dance for me, the music playing was a selection of our favourite hair raising, goose bump tracks. The lights dimmed to match the atmospheric music. Your hands tracing your curves as your hips sway, you moving closer. I'm suddenly flushed hot as my cock throbs at your approach. As you reach me your hand immediately reaches out and pulls the zip down on my tented slacks, you reach in and fumble briefly with the boxers until you are able to free the rigid tool, you feel it hot in your hand, hard but spongy you pull the shaft down as you feel it pulse, your hand barely able to fit its girth. Its purple head exposed you lick your lips at me sexily as I lean forward to taste then,,,

BUZZZZZ, BUZZZZ, BUZZ..what the fuck!

BUZZ. The mobile phone on my bedside table vibrated across the table as its ring tone played at full volume, BRRR, Buzz Fuck

My eyes wearily peel open as I fumble for the bedside lamp switch. My eyes sting as its harsh light burns, I blink and pick up the phone stabbing at the green answer icon.

'Hello?' I question, my eyes not focussing enough on the screen to realise who is calling.

'Hey, Stuart its Lina' you splutter sounding like your breath is laboured,

'How strange' I said, 'I was just dreaming of you', as I say the words, I feel the damp patch of precum in my boxer shorts that was oh so nearly a much bigger mess, the dream had excited me so much.

'Do you know it is 2 o'clock in the morning Lina' I asked as my eyes began to focus.

'I need you to come to the restaurant' you splutter.

'What, at this time?' I ask mildly irritated at being awoken from the most erotic dream ever.

'Please, it's embarrassing, you gush, I can't explain what has happened, just come and get me, you will have to come to the back cellar door, it is unlocked.'

The phone clicked as the connection cut and the screen went black.

Fuck, I murmured as I wiped the sleep from my eyes and pulled on some jogging bottoms that snagged slightly on my shrinking cock. I pulled a t shirt and some trainers on as I grabbed my car keys and dashed from my house to the car, worrying what on earth could have happened to my dream girl Lina.

The wine cellar was barely lit with a solidly built wine rack in the centre, from floor to ceiling. An expensive heavy duty rack system that was flexible with shelves holes and beams that could be moved within to accommodate wines, cheeses, preserved meats, dry tea towels and such like. It was crammed full with all manner of expensive wines, some tens of thousands of rubles, just one rack in the centre was only half full up to just below waste height and the rest of this bay was empty leaving a window through the shelfs. The walls surrounding were filled with all manner of cleaning equipment like feather dusters, mops and such like. Spare furniture and party catering equipment was also stored down here. The cellar was not damp but had a distinct musty smell, mingled with the smell of the cleaning products and polish.

You had gone down in the cellar that night after locking up the restaurant, it had been a busy night. Your legs ached. You felt surprisingly horny though, the new lingerie Stuart had bought you felt good. The thong had been teasing you all night as it caressed your pussy and sensitive little asshole. Your crotch felt slightly sticky and definitely hot with your state of arousal.

The last Job of the night, you thought as you descended the cellar stairs, bags of trash in each hand to be deposited in the bin store outside the cellar, opening the outside cellar door, The cool air hit you, refreshing your senses. The cool air easily penetrated the thin blouse and lingerie bringing your nipples to hard points and raising goose bumps around the dark areola. This did nothing to cool the rising heat between your thighs. You throw the trash bags high over the side of the industrial size steel bin. Steadying yourself against the wall you pull a cigarette from the top blouse pocket and the accompanying lighter, as you draw the lighter from your breast pocket it grazes past your nipple buckling your legs slightly as you briefly see stars and feel tiny electric shocks tingle down your spine and flood your pelvis. Your clit draws in the little shocks and grows, pulling itself from beneath the tight hood, throbbing forward the ultra-sensitive button contacts the silk of your thong. Each of the 10,000 nerve endings seemed to fire all at once, fuck you think as you sit on the low wall nearby. Placing your phone at your side.

All night the more you watched people go outside to smoke in between courses of food, the more you wished she could join them. The craving for Nicotine so strong. Putting the filter tip in moist lips you light the tip, sucking slightly. The end of the cigarette glowed red as you inhale deeply to take the first hit of the warm nicotine laden vapour, rolling over your tongue, filling your mouth. Blowing it out the whole sensation was amazing. Excitement was filling your body. This was so good. It was a heavenly feeling for which your cravings thanked you for. As the nicotine permeated from your lungs in to your blood, the drug took effect, making you feel dizzy and excited, the cold nipples protruded more with each drag of the cigarette, firing the sparks again, hard clit pulsing against the panties some more, musk scent rose from your hot pussy as you felt the warm juices soak the silk. One hand steadying yourself, cigarette still in mouth your other hand crept up the smooth nylon clad thighs, glancing past the flesh at the top of your nylons, your fingers soon reach the wet black silk. Drawing deep on the cig, the dark area outside the cellar is illuminated as the end glows bright orange. Your fingers press hard on the silk as the nicotine rush hits again. Your fore finger flicks across the engorged pleasure button below it as a mini-intense orgasm races through your body. Shivers rise through your spine, the hairs on your neck raise, your nipples feel like they should be spewing forth cum they are throbbing so much.

You stop and take the cigarette from your mouth just in time for the ash to drop to the floor. You gasp for breath as the bright colours Infront of your eyes fade and your orgasm fades. taking a final draw from the cigarette, rising as you throw it to the floor and snuff it out with your black flat work shoes. You pick up your phone noticing the late hour and seeing the message icon has appeared, walking towards the cellar door, still feeling dizzy from the nicotine enhanced cum session, reading the phone screen, you open the cellar door. As you step forward. You trip on the threshold and lunge forward in to the cellar, your momentum carrying you forward to the centre of the room, hands flailing the half empty bay of the wine rack hits you at waist height. You fall forward and bend over the rack, phone still in hand. The rack shudders and 200 bottle chink and ring as they vibrate against their shaped mountings. Winded slightly you turn to look over your shoulder at the rack as the sound of splitting wood echoed around the cellar, it seemed to happen in slow motion as the divider from one side, and then the divider from the other crashed down on to your back. Bottle after bottle rolled on the dividers like a house of cards falling to fill the gap that was in the rack.

There you were bent over the rack, effectively trapped like criminal in stocks, you tried to rise but the wood divider was tight against your back, not exactly placing a great deal of weight on you, but no matter how you struggled you could not free yourself. Your arse protruding from one side of the rack, the thin skirt had ridden high as you stumbled, the tops of your stockings clearly visible, as was the white flesh of your thighs. Your pale arse cheeks just exposed and the lacy silk of your thong. From the other side of the rack both arms were free and your head and shoulders protruded forward. As your head rises a deep cleavage can be seen down the valley of your breasts as they rest on dusty wine bottle necks. You had struggled for a while, trying to shift your weight, trying to move bottles, trying to kick your feet. To make matters worse the wine bottles beneath you were pressing on your bladder, the drinks you had bought earlier in the night were filling your bladder fast. The familiar desperation of needing to pee that always excites you was beginning to warm all around your lower body. Nobody was around at this time, and the restaurant looked closed. Nobody ever came around the back of the restaurant and even if they did, they wouldn't look down in to the cellar. Your recent orgasm, the nicotine rush, the restricted breathing, the pee desperation, your nipples ohh so hard, you were so confused stuck there like a bear in a trap. From the mind fog a bright idea sprung to mind, phone in hand you scrolled to my number.

'Please, it's embarrassing, you gush, I can't explain what has happened, just come and get me, you will have to come to the back cellar door, it is unlocked.'

You finish the conversation and hang up the phone as you feel the blush all over your body. Fifteen minutes pass by as you fidget and move this way and that all to no avail. A tiny jet of pee squirts forth as you move and the desperation excites you further.

I pull up outside the expensive restaurant, puzzling as it is all in darkness. The back cellar door I remember, and walk down a passageway to the rear of the premises. Seeing the poorly lit steps leading to the cellar I begin to cautiously descend them. I reached the wide-open cellar door, Because of my caution I had been almost silent coming down the stairs. There I stood, unknown to you, taking in the amazing sight before me, less than 2 meters away your incredible arse was presenting to me like a mare on heat. Black sheer stockings, silk and lace suspenders, matching thong just poking from beneath the tight thin skirt, the light dim but the panties quiet obviously have a damp patch.

The moment I see you in the dim light a small imaginary angel appears on my left shoulder, she whispered to me 'Rescue the damsel in distress', I consider moving forward. The musky pheromones emitted from your still excited pussy suddenly drifted in to my olfactory nerves. This had two immediate effects, firstly my cock, still somewhat swollen from my dream rose to its full length. I don't think I have ever felt it so hard. The cock head thrusting forward from its wrinkly hood inside my boxer shorts. The second effect was a small imaginary devil appeared on my right shoulder, she whispered to me 'You deserve this, tease her, fuck her, make her scream', The angel repeated 'Rescue the damsel in distress', The devil repeated 'tease her, fuck her, make her scream', the words from both seemed to echo and repeat a thousand times through my head.

The slight breeze from outside whispered in to the cellar. As it did so it swished a feather duster hung by the side of the door. The long fluffy feathers mounted on the thin cane lightly touched the nape of my neck. The wind picked up your musk and thrust it further in to my nose. The imaginary angel fell of my shoulder and crashed to the floor, disappearing in a puff of smoke. The devil repeated 'tease her, fuck her, make her scream' as my cock throbbed deeply and I felt the tip once more become wet by my precum.

I looked back to see what had caressed my neck and saw the feather duster twitching in the breeze. 'Tease her, tease her' echoed through my mind. I grabbed the cane handled duster. As I pulled it from the hook on the wall I clicked slightly.

'Who is there', You called out, the fear apparent in your voice.

I remained silent, stepping forward. The feathered tool of torture in my hand. I calculated now that you would easily be in reach of it. I gently poked the duster forwards so it barely touched your left ankle, feather light touch barely detectable, but it was there, and you felt it. A shudder ran up your spine. I quickly switched to the right ankle. There was no mistaking this time, you knew it was a deliberate act, the first touch could have been a leaf sailing on the cold autumn wind blowing through the cellar door, but no, this was deliberate now. Goose bumps rose on your chilled flesh with the realisation you were not alone.

'Stuart! Is that you?' came your pleading cry.

From the right ankle I slowly ascended your lower leg, spinning the cane in my hand so the thousand tiny feathers caressed the smoothly shaved taught calves. Reaching the knee, I flicked across to the left leg and descended spinning the duster in the same fashion. The reaction was palpable, both legs were now tremoring slightly. I moved back up the left leg with the relentless caress of the whirling ticklers. Past the knee to the stocking top, still at the back, top of the leg, behind, so as I rose the feathers began to also caress your exposed left arse cheek and flick the skirt further up your bottom. Moving across to the right the skirt similarly flicked up, leaving your arse fully exposed with just the thin silk thong strap protecting you. I repeated this up and down the back of your legs like a demented car wash in slow motion, down to the stocking tops, back up, across the bottom, down the other leg.

'Stop, no, I need to pee!' came the exclamation.

I could see your bottom rising and falling with the caress as I had to free myself, I pulled the jogging bottoms down at the front and extracted my throbbing cock from them. I could see how it pulsed almost matching your rise and fall, the tip was visibly wet as a string of boiling cream dripped to the cold cellar floor, catching the cellar light as it fell twinkling like fairy dust.

I could wait no further to caress your inner thighs. I brought the feathered cane to the centre and thrust if forward under your silk clad pussy. I began to spin the cane again to let the magic feathers tickle your most sensitive spot. This changed your motion now and instead of up and down you were thrusting your thighs in and out like the duster was fucking you.

'Stop you bastard!' came your cry once more with desperation in your voice.

As if to tease you further, I acted upon your instructions and actually stopped. I walked near to you and grabbed the silk thong by each strap where it hugged your hips, mercilessly slowly I began to pull the thong down, the whale tail at the back slowly descended the deep valley of your arse.

'You fucking bastard, help me get free, who are you, please, I'm going to pee, I have help coming, if they find you doing this you will be in big trouble'. This almost convinced me to stop and own up to my actions, However I was crouching watching the thong slowly descend, the silk material of the centre gusset strap clung to the wet outer lips of your pussy briefly before parting with a little flick, liberating more musky pheromones as love juice sprayed towards me. I inhaled deeply as the imaginary devil suddenly popped back and whispered in my ear 'Make her cum, tease her more'. I was in no position to argue as my cock persisted to leap invisible hurdles at the sight of your dripping sex.

The thong slithered past your knees and fell to the floor, I quickly lifted your left, then right leg to free the damp silk. Scooping up the brief thong to my nose I inhaled the musky nectar, feeling the strong vein down my cock throb instantly, forcing more precum to ooze from the slit eye of the mushroomed head. I wiped the precum on the thong and quickly discarded my boxers and jogging bottoms.

12