Waitress Lina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting my feet between yours, I widened my feet to spread your legs, grabbing two tea towels from hanging on the wine rack I quicky knotted them to make a restraint for the left leg, tying it low down. I grabbed a further two and similarly tied the right leg. Standing back, I admired my handy work, Feet spread wide open, bent over the rack, no panties. Black stockings with silk and lace suspenders framing your wide-open labia, the outer lips stretched and a little paler with the inner lips swollen red and open to their peak tipped with the throbbing little button, clear of its hood. Frothy, hot milky fluid clearly emitting making, the lips sparkle in the dim light.

'Tease her more' echoed through my head as I renewed the onslaught with the duster. like a thousand soft pricks. Lightly, at first, and then the sensation grew stronger. like centipedes, thousands of feet crawling all over your dripping sex. Watching you shudder at the touch as it slowly becomes unbearable. Making you rise to your tip toes you could do nothing to stop the onslaught of fibres that rubbed your pussy. feeling like it was going to explode, "Stop! Stop!" you cry.

I pull away leaving you gasping for breath and shaking. Seeing the hand-held coffee/milk whisk on the shelf I reach forward and grab it. As I switch it on, I feel the vibrations in the handle. No way I can use the thin wire whisk on you, but the vibrations in the handle make my fingers tingle as I hold the handle low down. I place the upper handle inside your inner lips and thrust it backwards and forwards in the valley so it contacts your clit, back and forth I repeat listening to the quiet moans. Your hips bucking now like a wild bull deep moans are crying forth, the milky fluid now thicker and creamier as it coats your thighs too, you can feel its creamy heat around your lips but as it flows around your inner thighs it cools causing a tingly feeling. The musky exciting smell filling the cold cellar, you can feel an orgasm building as the vibrations torture your pulsing clit. Pulling the handle back a little far this time I found it slipped in to your well lubricated tight hole, it couldn't go in far because my fingers still had to hold it, perhaps 5 cm. The effect was instant as an orgasm ripped through your tortured body. You cry out in ecstasy as you thrust backwards trying to get more of the makeshift sex toy deeper in to you. Legs at full stretch with muscles taught, there was no doubting it was a deep orgasm, even the thin skin between your pussy and arsehole showed the pulsing as the muscle beneath spasmed in contractions as you cum.

I can feel my cock inflamed now, the unbearable teasing I was giving you was also torturing me. The rigid pole had never been so hard, the thick vein travelling up its shaft a strong bluey purple. I could feel every heartbeat make the shaft pulse. The bulbous head well lubricated with the warm shiny man milk. As I stare at your wide spread legs and see the dying orgasm, it strikes me how beautiful your arse cheeks look. They are taught as your legs are spread in your bent position, a line clearly visible under each cheek that wraps around and meets your inner thighs. The round cheeks nicely part to display the hot dripping lips in the valley of your sex.

Seeing the dripping lips makes me want a taste, so, my index finger extends almost reaching the throbbing little button at the front and draws backwards towards me, ploughing a furrow through your pink, hot lips. As the finger flicks out from your lips, I quickly draw it to my lips and taste the warm nectar. I revel in its musky sweetness and feel my cock throb harder still, though I didn't think it was possible.

You cry out at the brief digit invasion as you feel it wiggle down the vale of your pussy,

'Set me free you bastard' you say, squirming as you feel the bottles beneath you pressing harder against your bladder.

'Stop it now, I really, really need to pee!', you exclaimed, swaying your hips a little to try and ease the nagging ache that was radiating from your tiny pee hole. Nestled just below the clit, your insistence to try and squeeze the hole shut was pulling on your clit. Causing shockwaves to radiate all around the intricate web of nerves at the pleasure centre where your deepest most intense orgasms were made.

THWACK, without warning I slapped the right arse cheek hard, the red heat quickly apparent as the shape of a hand burned fiercely. Thwack, The left cheek this time, equally hard.

'Shut your slutty mouth or I will come around there and fuck it until you choke', I spat out with venom. Unable to control my aching cock any further, I guided it to the dripping slit presenting before me. Grasping the shaft in my fist, I run the head up and down between the inner lips a little to pick up a little lubricant then let it settle in its rightful honey pot. Preparing to inch it forward.

There was no doubt in your mind now, that voice, the deep sultry voice. Although acidic in its tone compared to the usual pleasant conversation you had, it was Stuart! Your mind was in turmoil you had wanted to feel his hot cock in you for so long, but he was like a man possessed now. Also, he had tied you, humiliated you, stopping you from getting free, stopping you from peeing, forced you to cum. Set your arse cheeks on fire with his unwarranted spanking, leaving you feel like a naughty schoolgirl. Then it happened! His burning cock head parted your inner lips and settled, preparing for entry

Like the dirtiest of porn films, I watched as I thrust forward and the bulbous head parted and stretched your lips, the skin looking shiny and thin as the shaft penetrated. The lips quiver as I enter you. Slow and in control I watch as inch by inch as I penetrate you. Feeling the rippling pussy walls, as hot as an oven. The dark excitement overtakes your body and you self-grab your nipples, pulling on them, making them hard as diamonds. Every nerve end in your body fires as you feel the fat cock invading, molesting you. It is fully in now and just angled correctly with your trapped body so that it hits the front pussy wall. It draws slowly backwards so the head sits inside the aching entrance, then it thrusts in again, faster this time. With the faster thrust the phallus has a slightly different angle and hits the pussy wall a little different. Back out and thrust deep, the growing speed and depth of the piston like cock making your face take a deep shade of red as you pull your head high from your bent position, The veins on your neck clearly visible.

This time the thrust forward takes you by surprise as it hits the soft sponge of your G-spot. Like a cannon firing it sends shockwaves of pleasure through your body. Again, bang, the pace growing, repeated strikes. His fingers grab your arse cheeks, pulling them apart and flattening them to gain deeper penetration. One thumb either side of your little brown hole he pulls against the ring muscle wide and flat as you feel the fresh air kissing your arsehole. Making you pull harder on the nipples as the relentless cock bashes your inner wall. Deeper still it seems to stab.

'Fuck' you scream as the deepest thrust of all triggers tumultuous chain of events.

Yes, it was an orgasm, but not like any before, every fibre of your body seemed to explode as he orgasmed at the same time. Your pussy contracted with such force it squeezed the invading cock out. When he thrust forward this time it slid up the valley of your arse, past the arse hole. Thick ropes of cum sprayed over your back, pooling at the base of your spine. Your clit pulled back violently with the next orgasmic spasm. Your poor bladder took its opportunity as the clit pulled the little pee hole open. Warm pee sprayed violently forth from between your wide spread, tied legs. The violent spray vibrating your pussy and clit and making the orgasm more intense as the wave of shame seemed to intensify your orgasm. Pulling his cock backwards from the valley where it spewed cum, he sees your arsehole winking with your orgasmic contractions. Gently inserting the tip of his index finger, he can feel you grip it tight.

This only serves to deepen your spasms as another intense orgasm hits, bright fireworks explode before your eyes as you scream in ecstasy, pulling the hardest ever on your nipples, your tits are deformed in to rocket like cones. A silent white scream forms on your wide-open mouth as the hardest ever orgasm wracks your tortured body. The scream was definitely white because your eyes are burning with how bright it was.

I can hear you gasping to get air in to your burning lungs as I look down at my shrinking cook, seeing the cum dripping from the end I picked up the thong again and after smelling the nectar like scant cloth, once more I wiped the cum from the end. Looking at your perfect form still restrained with legs spread wide soon has blood coursing through its veins again.

'Make her clean your cock', The little devil popped back up on my shoulder.

Leaving you still recovering I walked around the huge wine rack to get to the side where your arms and torso are so perfectly trapped. I see the fire burning in your eyes in the dim light as I approach you. Your left arm nearest to me swings violently at me trying to claw me. I catch the flailing limb, thinking quickly I see more clean tea towels stacked on the rack. I quickly fabricate a restraint and tie the left arm. Before long the right is similarly tied.

There is no doubt now, you can't escape, you are totally mine, you are totally in my control. I can see your head straining to look up at me from your bent position, your tits dangling lewdly, nipples exposed and hard, Hard like never before, red from your fierce pinching, Throbbing and burning with your desire. Your eyes still have that fire in them but you know what is coming. As soon as I grab your hair and gently pull it backwards your mouth opens in a wide O. Drool leaks from one corner of your mouth as it produces spit as a natural lubricant for the invasion to come. My cock now rigid once more is at the perfect height, inching forward I revel at the sight of it near your mouth. You can feel the heat of it, feel it prickle the fine skin around and under your nose.

It is that one action then that demonstrates your total submission, legs tied wide open, cum dripping down your back, pussy still dripping and pouting like a fish, arms tied, tits exposed, nipples on fire. A lesser woman would be crying, shivering, a mental wreck. Not you, No. You did it, you stretched your neck and jaw as far forward as your aching muscles would allow and engulfed the throbbing member before you. It seems a perfect fit in your mouth as you suck hard trying to pull more in. You have no control as your arms are tied, he knows though, he inches forward. It's a good few CM in now, you can feel it warm, hard but spongy. The slightest of thrusts as it moves across your tongue. The slight salty taste spreading across the back. Again, he inches forward with his body, but pulls back at the same time with his hips. You instinctively know a deep thrust is coming.

You look up with the cat like eyes, the fire has gone now but it is replaced with a deep yearning, pleading want, you stare deep in to his eyes as if to try and send a telepathic message. The unspoken words work as he thrusts deep. The tube of rigid flash briefly touches the back of your throat. Like an obedient puppy dog your gullet opens wide, almost like you will be sick, but instead the cock passes past that point and deep in to your throat. Unable to breathe now your eyes close and your body convulses as he rapidly fucks your throat. The desperation of the need to breathe begins to creep up on you feel him violate your throat. You begin to feel light headed as the oxygen starvation starts taking a hold.

It all happened at once. You thought you would pass out, but equally all the nerves around your sex began to fire. More pee squirted from your tortured bladder; your nipples felt as if they squirted too. Your clit spasmed violently and your little anal ring muscle pouted back and forth. The cock in your mouth briefly fired a deep shot in to your stomach before rapidly pulling out and squirting cum across your tits and nipples.

It definitely was my best ever cum, I couldn't believe how much was plastered across your tits, even after my previous cum. The air was silent, but heavy with the smell of hard sex. I didn't really know where to go from here. I gingerly untied the left arm, then the right. You were still slumped gasping for breath. I walked around the other side of the rack in case you tried to claw me again. I untied your legs. One by one I began to move the heavy wine bottles to the un-collapsed section of the rack, moving the heavy wood dividers I feared the coming conversation, I knew soon you would be free.

Eventually I pulled your body free and stared in to your eyes, the fire had returned. You pulled a cigarette form the partially crushed packet. The flame from the lighter illuminating the dark cellar. After drawing a deep drag and exhaling. You turned and stared at me, 'Same time next week' you said as a broad sexy smile spread across your lips.

12