All Comments on 'Waitress Must Serve'

by bustyMona

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More more more please

I love the way this story makes my body feel, please continue!

bustyMonabustyMonaabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE: More more more please

Awsome! Thanks a lot for the encouragement! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I love how that makes me feel :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Very well written and a great story line, definitely would read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love this. Would love part2 even more if there is one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super Story!

Excellent start! Hope we get to see more chapters - maybe a nice massage by a gorgeous masseuse who is a dominant lesbian and gives her a strenuous bdsm orgasmic workout!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife was a cocktail waitress 5’3” on stilleto high heels with fishnets and a wide scooped crop top with her bare 40DD big tits, her black leather micro mini skirt was only 3 inches long front zippered. Ashe out on scarlet lip stick and rouge and shadowed her eyes black with her hair a shirt cropped pixie cut. She strutted her bare ass for all to see and often bent over to show her shaved cunt. She loved being fondled and her big tits warmly caressed and touched. Some customers would fondle and finger her cunt under her micro mini skirt and make her wet and horny too. Customers frequently tucked cash between her tits and while doing that squeezed her both nipples hard. By the end of her shift ar 2 am my wife would go back to a customers motel room and suck and fuck all night. She’d come home still drilling fresh loads of mens sperm and her cunt would be swollen and her tits too as well as her nipples still stiff. She loved being fucked and even more loved the extra sexual attention her job gave her. She would also return home each night especially Fridays and Saturdays with over $1,500 in tit tips and just about $2,000 more for fucking and sucking. I really enjoyed that those guys who had fucked my wife and gave her such pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous