Waitress Must Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyMona
bustyMona
20 Followers

But what if Mark had already seen me approaching over the parking lot? It would be quite embarrassing for him to know how needy I seemed to be after yesterday's events. Or would it?! I thought it over. Actually, it would give me some power over the situation, if he know that I was making his restaurant a topless bar for my own pleasure. I smiled again. I stood into the middle of the parking lot, so that anyone looking out through the kitchen window could easily see me, and waited. I was so nervous, I think I was shivering. I took off my panties, put them into the pocket of my jacket and waited anxiously.

At 4.02 pm, I entered the kitchen.

"You know the drill!" Mark exclaimed and pushed me against the wall. I couldn't tell whether he had seen me waiting outside. He smiled at me, as he unbuttoned the trench coat, and, just as he had done yesterday, ran his hand over my breasts and along my body underneath my skirt. He stopped before my pussy, then paced his flat hand on the soft skin of my lips. Confused, he fondled around a bit. Now I smiled at him, as I took my bright red lacy underwear out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Oh wow. I see you've decided to cooperate today, little waitress, very impressive. I like that."

I lifted my breasts out of my blouse, and immediately regretted my decision. Looking down, my squeezed boobs looked completely unnatural and weird, pressed up by the corest and together by the blouse. But judging by Mark's stare and his reflex to readjust his groin, it probably wasn't too bad. He had gone two shades paler than normal and was transfixed.

"You'll have to help me untie the corset in the back, so I can take off the blouse. Then, you'll have to tie it up again," I announced. He nodded. I liked being in charge. When we completed the procedure, I held my sheer blouse before his face and let it drop to the floor. I checked my reflection in the door of the oven, caressing my bare breasts. They looked absolutely amazing in this outfit. The guys would go crazy!

Without further ado, I stepped into the guest room, head held high, chest out, and was immediately stared at by four sets of unbelieving eyes and four open jaws. Well, at least three. Monday afternoons were the slowest time at the restaurant. As usual in this time slot, at the table closest to the bar were Luke and Arnold. They worked early shift and always came in together on Mondays, usually between 2 and 3 pm, to have a few after-work rounds together. Luke was perhaps 40, a nice guy, whom I liked. He was average looking, had started to go bald, but I loved his large biceps. Arnold was probably approaching 60, and not much of my type.

The only other table that was taken was slightly further back. There was Ralf and his trophy wife. Ralf was an odd one. Everybody knew and liked him, but nobody really seemed to be his friend. He was always very nice with me, often asking how my studies were going, but never revealed anything about himself. I had no idea how he had gotten his somewhat bitchy, mono-syllabled and roughly 20 years younger wife, who often accompanied him to the restaurant. She wore too much make-up, but was quite pretty and had an enormous rack. Probably about my size. She always showed a lot of cleavage, but her nipples never poked through her tops. I wondered many times weather she'd had her boobs done, or if what I was seeing was just the effect of the push-up bras she wore.

I walked up to the first table confidently, chest out. "So, boys, are you ready for another round yet?" No answer, just staring.

"Bring everyone another drink, this round is on the house. Then, go to the cold storage and get the ice cream. We have a new desert on the menu," Mark commanded from behind the bar. He had obviously come back to his senses. I gave him a big smile and served the four beer.

"What ice cream do you mean?"

"It's in the freezer, go fetch it!"

I went into the cold storage room and looked through all the shelves. After a while, I came back to the restaurant and announced: "Sorry, I couldn't find any ice cream back there, could you tell me more precisely, where it is supposed to be?"

"Look," Mark answered, quite annoyed "it's not rocket science. Go to the cold storage room and find the ice cream. I don't understand what could be so hard about this!"

I went to check again. My nipples stiffened from the cold, and when I accidentally brushed them against anything, a very pleasant wave of warmth ran through my body and towards my pussy. Soon, I was rubbing my clit with my left hand, while opening unlabeled boxes with the right, then caressing my nipples while looking into them. After a good 10 minutes, I had still not found any ice cream.

I stepped out of the freezer, shivering. My lips were purple and my joints hurt. I went back to the restaurant. "Sorry Mark, but there really is no ice cream."

"Ok fine. If the little waitress is unable to complete a simple task, I'll take care of it myself. In the meantime, go bring the menu to table one now and ask them if they'd like any desert!"

I complied and handed Luke and Arnold two menus. Giggling, they both ordered "number four". We only had three deserts, so I took back their menus and opened them myself, confused. Mark had scribbled blow the usual items: "4. Chocolate sauce, served on the hardest nipples you've ever licked".

"Haha," I said ironically, looking at Mark.

"Lie down onto table one!" he ordered in a commanding voice.

"NO!" I said. "No, of course I will not do any such thing. I'm fine presenting my body to this crowd to give them some ideas, but I never agreed to any touching."

Mark laughed a dirty laugh. "I never said confiscating your blouse would be the only punishment for your second strike. In fact, it's far from it. Today, you are going to get a real punishment: you are going to properly serve each and every guest in here, according to their wishes. In any way I see fit for you to serve. Now, you can comply with all of our requests until your shift ends, and comply with a smile on your face I would like to add, or I can find a new, punctual waitress. Which do you prefer?"

"No, but I don't want to... I can't... but..."

"No "buts" little waitress! Hop onto table one!"

Once again, I felt completely defenseless, like a deer in the headlights.

"Get your juicy little butt onto table one, I said! I will not repeat myself again!".

I looked to the ground, took a deep breath, placed my hands onto the table and made a pathetic little movement. Like a child trying to jump off the one meter board, I thought I'd have the courage, but really didn't. My heart was racing.

"Can you please lock the door? What if someone comes in?"

This time Mark's laughter sounded like I'd made a genuinely funny joke. "I hope you realize I'm not running an NGO here. We're wide open for business. If any additional clients come in to enjoy our drinks and our extra special service, you will serve them too and you will please them." The guests grinned.

I took another two deep breaths, closed my eyes, and finally managed to sit onto the table, staring at my feet. The two men moved their beer glasses, the condiments and other objects away from the table.

"Lie down!"

I did, nearly crying. Mark stood over me and dripped chocolate sauce on each of my breasts. "Bon appetit, men!"

Arnold immediately grabbed my left breast, pulled it towards himself and started eagerly licking off the chocolate while kneading relentlessly. Once he had licked off all the sauce, he started sucking my nipple while continuing to massage and squeeze the skin around it. I tried to suppress the moans -- but this was exactly what wanted. I loved it. I moved around my hips, half hoping to find something to rub my pussy against.

"Luke, are you not in the mood for sweets today?" Mark asked.

I felt my other breast being licked very lightly. What a treat!! Once Luke's tongue had finally reached the nipple, and both men where now giving a lot of love and attention to my tits, I could not hold myself back. Although I'd wanted to keep my arousal as secret as possible, I simply couldn't hold it in. I was moaning like crazy, yelping and gasping for air. My hips were rotating.

When I get extremely aroused like that, I can feel my pussy pulsing all the way up to my belly button. There are few sexual pleasures I enjoy more thoroughly than having someone bite, pinch or slap my nipples and feeling the wave of slight pain moving southward. When the waves of pleasure radiating from the pussy and the waves of pain from the nipples collide, my entire body becomes a single ball of lust. My mind pretty much leaves my body. The only way to elevate that feeling even further is to additionally have something to stimulate my lips -- preferably something delicious to suck on.

I was nearly in extasy, longing for exactly that feeling. "Bite my nipples, please!" I panted.

I heard zippers unzipping and could actually smell the -- hopefully -- rock-hard dicks popping out to my left and right. I pushed my hands against the table. "Please nibble a little on them! Or pinch them! Let me suck you dick!"

Instead, the licking continued on both sides. I looked Arnold in the eyes, moaning in pleasure, smiling, as he sucked the tip if my breast into his mouth. "Arnold, I beg you! I beg you! Please bite my nipple a bit! Please! I'll suck your dick if you do!"

"OK, get up," Mark's commanding voice interrupted. I looked up. The two men immediately moved away from my body.

"No, please, let's keep going. I'll suck your dicks. Anything you like. Don't let me beg you like this!"

"Get up now!" Mark said, even louder.

I did.

"Listen, little waitress", Mark's voice was still dead-serious, strict. "You better understand that we are here to teach you a lesson. To punish you. That is the focus here. If I can get some extra special service out of it for my regulars, that's a nice bonus." The men grinned again. Mark started cleaning any last bits of chocolate and the saliva off my breasts with a wet dish towel. "But there is certainly nobody in here who cares about your pleasure. You are being punished. Not rewarded."

"But..."

"No more "but". Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes"

"Yes, Sir, that is."

I was confused.

"Say it!"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you think you can be on time one of these days?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, we'll see about that. Put your hair and make-up in order, so you won't embarrass me, and go get back to work!"

I looked around. I reordered my hair and took care of some smudged mascara in the mirror by the door. I repositioned my tits so the corset would push them out evenly. Mark pressed the serving tray into my hand and I walked over Ralf's table.

"I am disappointed in you," Ralf said. "I'm not used to such poor service from you. There is only two tables occupied in the entire restaurant and we've been waiting for 10 minutes easily."

I didn't understand. He was right next to what just happened, observing keenly what had kept me busy in those last ten minutes. In addition, the glasses on the table were still half full. "Given your decreasing service, I will very gladly take part in delivering a punishment to you, as you deserve."

He got up and dramatically walked over to the wall, climbed onto a chair and took down a horse-back riding whip that was part of the "old farm" themed décor. Unceremoniously, we walked back to the table, pushed my upper body forward, lifted my skirt over my hips and let the whip come down on my bare ass without any further warnings. The other guests laughed and cheered. Ralf looked happy when I got back up and looked at his face. I was too shocked by how sudden everything happened to even protest.

"Do you like my wife's rack?" Ralf asked. Some hissing sounds from table one. It was pretty clear they liked it... I didn't know how to respond. Was he asking because he had caught me staring at her enormous cleavage, trying to guess if it was natural or not?

"It's really not that difficult a question" Ralf said, now grabbing one of my tits and squeezing it unpleasantly roughly. "My wife and I, we really adore your huge jugs. Firm, perky, huge, it's a rare combination! Very nice. And with responsive nipples, too... I mean, we've noticed several times how it takes one accidental quick touch of your great titties for your nipples to stand in salute... That inspires so. So now I'm asking you: Do you like my wife's breasts?"

I nodded shyly.

"Ok, good. Lick them!"

"What?" I stammered. I really hadn't see this coming. But then again, it hadn't been the first surprise of the day either. The wife's unmoved face still gave no sign of her state of mind whatsoever. I did enjoy the esthetics of her cleavage in her various lowcut shirts and skimpy outfits, but I'd never touched a woman in that way, and I had no inclination to.

I looked up at Ralf with big puppy eyes, sticking the responsive nipples toward him, bit my lip and said in what I tried to make a seductive voice: "I'd much rather suck your cock. I bet it's beautiful."

Woosh! I squeaked. With one smooth movement, he had turned me around and given me a second painful treatment with the whip. "I think it would really be beneficial for you, if you finally got it into your head, that your wishes don't exactly matter in here today. You are here to serve us, nothing else! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure my wife has taken your rejection as an insult." He glanced at his wife, who was nodding lightly, but unmoved in any other way.

"I guess she'll want some revenge." More nodding, as he handed her the whip. This whole thing was really getting out of control here. Why would I let myself be mistreated like that?

"On your knees, facing my wife! There will be ten lashes."

Immediately, my hopes were up again. She didn't want to whip my ass like her husband had. She would go for the front. Maybe I'd finally get those beautiful shocks of pain rushing from my nipples to my pussy, that I was begging for a minute ago.

Before I had even completely kneeled down, there were two blows onto each of my nipples. It was painful, but it had come too fast and unexpected for me to enjoy properly. The third lash was better and gave me exactly what I had hoped for. I moaned in pleasure. I licked my lips, watching her raise the whip, pushing out my breasts towards her. The next hit came down onto the same left nipple again, harder than before. I just managed to suppress screaming in pain. Then came the next. Onto the exact same bruised area again, and even harder. I screeched, now rounding my back to put distance between my abused tits and the crazy woman, who still had no sign of either pleasure or disgust or any other human trace in her face. I covered my breasts.

"This is too much," I pleaded. "You are hurting me. Don't hit so strongly!"

"Ah poor thing" her husband responded in her place. "I understand your pain. Fortunately, I do know how to distract you a bit to make it easier on you. Come, get on all fours now. He ran his hand over my back tenderly, squeezed my ass and then slid his fingers into my pussy, starting to caress my clit between his fingers. I started breathing slowly, but heavily in his rhythm. It felt amazing after the abuse.

"But unfortunately, honey, my wife deserves each of those ten lashes, and there are still five to go. There's really nothing we can do about that now." He nodded to his wife. In quick succession, she lashed out at each of my nipples again, but from a different angle, now that I was on all fours, she didn't hit the exact same spots, and forced to swing upwards rather than from above, there wasn't the energy of before. This was more like it. I started moaning, hoping for an orgasm and looking forward to the next wave of light pain.

"Oh, honey." Ralf's soft voice again. "Unfortunately, this position you're in isn't very pleasing for my wife. She can't really access your beautiful jugs the way she wants to".

And with that, he twisted my right arm behind my back, bringing me back up to an uprightly kneeling position as before, while also forcing my chest to arch out towards the crazy woman with the whip. His other hand continued pleasuring my slippery pussy. The next three strikes were again all onto my left nipple, way too strong and I was in agony. My eyes had become teary and I was looking down to check if her lashings had actually drawn any blood.

"Ok, you've made it through your punishment for not wanting to lick my wife's honks. The worst is over for you, I would say. Now you can go lick them." Ralf let go of my arm, but unfortunately also stopped rubbing my clit. I stood up and walked towards his wife, half hoping she would take over caressing my pussy while I pleasured her in return. I started nervously fondling with the lowest button of her blouse, when Ralf took back the whip and struck my ass with it. "She's horny, not a baby. She can very well undress herself. Step back. Sit!" I sat onto her chair, which was painful to my reddened cheeks.

But my attention was taken by one of the more bizarre things I'd ever seen. The wife started stripping slowly, moving her body very seductively. It was sensual, quite the attraction -- but her face was still completely emotionless. No teasing, no smile... nothing. It was strange. When she undid her bra, it was very clear that her tits had in fact been enhanced. I wondered to myself if Ralf, given the choice, would prefer my naturally big tits, or his wife's, which were about the same size, but even more firm and much less jiggly, with the nipples facing slightly upward. As she stood leaning against the wall, in her enormous heels and tight leggings, but topless, I approached her again, without being prompted.

Woosh! Another blow to my ass. "Sit! She isn't done!" Indeed, the wife continued her strange but erotic little strip show, until she was completely naked. I was not surprised to see a sparkling silver piercing crowning her pussy. It was an enticing view. I didn't dare move anymore without being asked to, so I waited for Ralf's next instruction. He caressed my nipples with the tip of the whip and told me it was time now. I approached his wife and carefully touched her boobs from below.

At first, I just lifted them slightly, then pushed them together from the side. They were beautiful and felt amazing. Much more flesh than could fit into my hands. I looked her in the eyes and then started licking her breast many times from the very bottom, but stopping just before the nipples. I noticed that the nipples were standing out more and more and felt encouraged by it. I buried my face between her tits and pressed them towards me, then softly kissed the skin in the middle. She didn't want me to know, but I felt her breaths getting deeper. I pretended to accidentally brush her nipple with my nose, which made her audibly suck in air. She was ready.

I pressed her tits together and slowly licked her right nipple. Even deeper breaths. My hands rand down her sides, slowly towards her pussy. Woosh!

"You can play with the titties, there's enough of them to share. The rest of the body is mine." Ralf corrected me. With my hands free, I started kneading my own tits. Another hit on my ass. I groaned in pain. "Remember that no one is here for your pleasure. Just focus on the task at hand, sweetie!"

I ran over the wife's right nipple with my hand now, while focusing my mouth on her left side. I sucked and pulled. I nibbled tentatively. When there was another noticeable gasp for air, I gave her the treatment I was still longing for: I started biting her left nipple, while still playing with the other one with my fingers. As there was no protest -- very much the contrary -- I increased the intensity of the bites, licking away the pain in between. Woosh! I squeaked. What could I have possibly done wrong now??

bustyMona
bustyMona
20 Followers