Waitress Must Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyMona
bustyMona
20 Followers

"Go sit!"

Disappointed at not being able to enjoy my mission any longer, I walked to the chair and stood next to it.

"Sit!"

"My bottom hurts too much to sit!"

Ralf let the tip of the whip run up my inner thigh, parted my lips with it and started stroking the tender, wet inner parts of my pussy with the lash. I looked to the ceiling, eyes closed, enjoying. Suddenly, it stopped. Another hit on my reddened ass again... I should have expected it.

"Sit!"

I bit together my teeth and sat on the very edge of the chair, eyes watering again.

"I will now inspect your handy work. If it is satisfactory, this part of your punishment is over, and you may go back to your waitress duties. If it's not, there will be ten more lashes to keep you motivated." He grinned. "At least ten!", he added.

I could definitely not take another ten strokes on my tits. If this would come to bear, I would leave the situation. I wanted to keep the job and the perks that came with it, but this simply wasn't worth it. Ralf knelt before his wife, who was still leaning against the wall, and ran his fingers through the length of her pussy. Still no motion on her face. As, without a further word, he started licking her, I assumed he was -- thankfully -- happy with the results of my work.

I turned around to get back behind the bar, when I noticed that Luke and Arnold had been standing close by the entire time, half naked, each stroking their cocks.

"Still want to suck some cock?" Arnold asked.

I hesitated. I was a bit ashamed of it, but the truth was: Yes. Yes, I did. I wanted my nipples played with, and I wanted to suck a dick and I wanted to orgasm. I gently rubbed my breasts. "Yes", I said, looking at the floor.

"Ok, good" Arnold answered. "This is pretty much the only part where I think I'll enjoy it more, if you're doing it voluntarily." He went to his usual spot, moved the chair away from the table, and sat down, legs spread apart, with a dirty smile. I didn't move.

"Well, maybe don't just stand there? Kneel down before me, open your mouth, and start sucking my dick!"

I kneeled. I looked up at Arnold, shyly. "But Arnold," I said, very quietly "it's not completely hard yet." I heard Luke chuckle.

Arnold answered angrily: "You don't say, Sherlock... and who do you think could be in charge of changing that? Quit the nonsense now and open your mouth, like a good little waitress, ok? Before I make you."

I took most of his half-hard dick into my mouth and let it emerge slowly. I repeated a few times, then started licking his balls. They had a pungent taste after a full shift in the workshop, but I liked it. I started cradling them in my hand when I finished, licking the tip instead, rubbing it over my lips occasionally, enjoying my pussy's reaction to the touch, taste and smell. I took his dick into my mouth again, surrounding it with my lips for a few pumps. Then I added a sucking motion, and moved my hand along the shaft.

"Wow, I would have thought someone like her would have had at least some experience with blowjobs. She is actually awful at this, totally hopeless" Arnold said to Luke, who was standing behind me, as if I was not even in the room. "Come and hold the little waitress, would you? I think I'm going to have to do this myself after all."

Luke came closer and grabbed my hair very close to my scalp. He pulled at them to make me look up diagonally at Arnold. I was astonished by the roughness of his treatment, and tried to adjust my head to minimize the pulling. Arnold got up and stuck his cock much deeper into my mouth, I gagged immediately, but he wouldn't ease up. He pressed even more of his dick into my mouth. When I thought I would suffocate, he pulled it out for just a second, then started fucking my mouth, pushing his dick in as far as possible with every pump. I looked up at him, trying to find signs that he was about to let up to let me breathe, which he did periodically. After some time, he pulled his cock fully out of my mouth and I could catch my breath properly. At least his cock was finally fully hard now.

"Did you feel the difference?" Arnold asked. "To perform a blowjob, you have to be consistent and have a rhythm. Do you understand that now? Consistency and rhythm. Ok?"

I nodded, staring at his very hard member. Luke had let go of my hair.

"Ok, try again. Maybe it helps if we change your position. Lie over the table!"

I did, and for the second time today, my body was spread over the little table by the bar. This time, I was face down. My heels still touched the floor, and by pussy must have pointed invitingly at anyone standing behind the table. I was lying on my tits, so they were not accessible to anyone in this position.

Arnold stood before me and rubbed his hard cock against my lips. I opened my mouth, taking it in as far as possible, and started bobbing my head, caressing his dick with my lips. I still gagged every now and then, but it was far less unpleasant then being fucked in the mouth by the rough guy. I concentrated heavily on the rhythm, starting with a slow tempo I felt was easier to hold at first, and once I felt more confident with it, I switched to the much faster rhythm Arnold had showed be. From his breathing, I guessed he was satisfied with my attempt. From the hard work and lack of any stimulation, I felt my dripping wet pussy go back to only slightly moist, and I was glad to gain back some control over myself in that way.

Suddenly, I shrieked, let the penis drop from my mouth and looked back in horror. Luke had grabbed my hips and had rammed his entire cock into my now poorly lubricated pussy in a single, harsh thrust. I was more shocked than in pain and stared at him. He laughed.

"Oh please, little waitress. No need to act all surprised now. What were you thinking the guy standing behind you with the hard dick was going to do when you point your nice little pink pussy at him?"

"It was just so sudden..." I said, enjoying the sight of his strong arms controlling my body.

"Nice surprise, hm?" He started slightly circling his hips. "To be honest, there was a bit of a surprise for me as well: This is definitely the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. It feels amazing!" He started gently fucking me, moaning slightly. "But I don't think Arnold's dick is going to suck itself, you better take up your service to him again, otherwise I'd have to keep making you."

I turned my head back to face Arnold, and continued sucking his dick where I'd left off while Luke pushed me down onto the table and fucked me, obviously with great delight. However, distracted by Luke, who was going in a different rhythm, I struggled somewhat with the treatment of Arnold's stiff cock. Luke gave me two loudly audible smacks with his palm onto my ass and after less than a minute, I could feel his dick expand and tremble, as he shot his load into my pussy, grunting.

"Phu, that was quicker than expected, even for such an unbelievably tight pussy!" he said, apparently somewhat embarrassed. "It's been a while for me. But next time, I will last way longer for sure."

I wondered if there would be a next time.

"However, Arnold, if you could wrap things up... I have a dick here I'd like to have cleaned," Luke added. I glanced at Ralf, who was pounding his wife doggy style now, so they could both enjoy the show unfolding in front of their eyes.

"Well, this one really doesn't have any talent for sucking. You better hold her again!".

The two men pulled me off of the table and forced me back into a kneeling position. Luke had apparently taken inspiration form Ralf's move, as he twisted my arm painfully behind my back, controlling the position of by head by grabbing my hair with his other hand. I was completely helpless and couldn't move.

Arnold took up fucking my mouth again, going too deep and too fast, and it would have been as unpleasant as before, would he not have at least been fondling and groping my boobs at the same time. I struggled to get enough air and was glad when he let me have a last breath, then grabbed my head and increased his speed once more, finally unloading into the back of my mouth. When he pulled out, I gasped for air, but he immediately pushed my head ungently towards his balls and barked: "you made it dirty, you better clean it up!"

I swallowed his cum and stated licking from his balls to the tip of his dick repeatedly, taking the softening cock back into my mouth and sucking it. I enjoyed this part, left to my own speed and able to breathe freely. When I was done, I turned to Luke and gave him the same treatment. I liked how different it tasted, with my juiced mixed in, and when I was done with the balls, I held them very gently as I continued cleaning his cock, looking him in the eyes. He seemed to appreciate it. I was quite sure he wouldn't be as strict as the others and would let me rub and pinch my nipples with my free hand during the treatment. Indeed, he did nothing to stop me.

When I finished, I looked back and forth between the two men who were both still blissfully enjoying the sight of me kneeling before them, big tits pointing at them, in a very short skirt and sexy stockings, playing with myself.

"May I return to the bar now?" I asked, hoping they were not ready for seconds yet.

"Turn her around!" It was Mark's voice.

I had not noticed that this time, it was him standing close to us, stroking his dick. Luke quickly brought me back into the position with an overarched back and facing uncomfortably upwards and sideways, my body turned towards Mark now. Arnold got up from his chair and forced two fingers into my mouth.

"You'll need that open!"

I sucked on his fingers.

"Good girl," he said, withdrawing his hand and patting me on the head. He gently started twisting and caressing the nipple that was not covered in red, painful bruising strips from the whip. I bit my lip and moaned, pushing my pussy forward. He slapped the other, abused breast. Then he grabbed my chin with his hand.

"What did I say about your mouth?"

My body contracted from the pain.

"You said to keep it open, Arnold."

"Smart girl," he said and let go of me. I kept my mouth open as he inserted two fingers into my pussy, quickly found my clit and started massaging it.

I found it hard to keep my mouth open, but deeply enjoyed the treatment, hoping this time, it would continue until I could feel an orgasm build. I stared at Mark's dick. I was not exactly a pretty sight. It was quite short, definitely the shortest one that had been presented to me today, but at the same time the fattest cock I'd ever seen. It was rock hard, bobbing up and down in Mark's own hand. He took a step towards me, holding it very close to my face now.

This made Arnold retire back into his chair to watch the show, and I slumped in disappointment when he withdrew his hand from my pussy. But I could smell Mark's dick, and intuitively moved my mouth towards it. He moved away just very slightly, so that I could not reach it. My scalp hurt, yet I increased the force with which I was pulling my face forward, away from Luke's grip and toward the dick.

"Do you wanna suck it?" Mark asked.

I looked up into his eyes, mouth open, just a finger width apart from his cock. I smiled and nodded as much as I could under Luke's control.

"Well, but isn't it a pity then that your wishes really don't matter at all today?" He withdrew another half step away from me, and I could only watch as he increased the speed of his fapping and soon came onto my tits, throwing his head up, grunting, dick pulsing. As soon as the last squirt had soiled my chest, he said unceremoniously: "You can leave now, your shift is over for today."

Luke let go of me, but I kept kneeling, confused.

"Go!" Mark said. "Go get another beer of each of us, and then leave."

I limped behind the bar and pulled five more beer, serving them to each customer and to Mark as well, feeling the five pairs of eyes on my abused and disheveled body. I said nothing and disappeared into the kitchen. I heard Mark's steps following me and immediately, I felt myself pinned to the wall again, his left hand on my neck, as it had been before my shift started.

"Did you like your treatment?" he laughed a dirty laugh. My pussy was still soaked and my nipples hard. I closed my eyes and focused on those sensations. I smiled slightly and nodded, looking at Mark again.

"Ok, good," he said. "Today was a nice warmup. Tomorrow, I'm fucking your little ass," he declared.

"NO!" I said vehemently. For the first time since my shift had started, I didn't feel like a deer in the headlights at all. I was very certain that I would have none of that. "No, that would be very painful for me, especially with your fat cock. It would tear me apart. I'm definitely not letting you do that," I said firmly and seriously.

Mark laughed. He gently grabbed my uninjured tit with his free hand. I immediately pressed myself against his touch and started moaning. I had been touched and teased and penetrated in so many ways by now, but had still not been given an orgasm. I enjoyed his touch. Suddenly, he switched his hand unto the breast covered in red stripes, I was sure he aimed deliberately for the worst sore spots. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of feeling even more in control and tried to hide the pain, knowing the burning sensation would subside in a few seconds. Instead, it got worse, as Mark brutally dug his fingernails into my nipple. I winced and held my breath, angry at myself for not being able to control myself better.

"Tomorrow, there will be much more pain for you," Mark said, smiling. "Much, much more pain." He let go of my tit and slid his free hand into my pussy, finally continuing where Arnold had left off. "And also more pleasure", he added. "I have asked the guests to keep our afternoon session here our dirty little secret. I'm sure they'll be back for seconds tomorrow. But for all the other guests, I'd want it to be a delightful surprise to them that service has been upgraded, and that they now have a tight young little waitress with enormous jiggly tits and a tight, shaved pussy at their full disposal to serve them in any way they like. Since I don't know who will be in tomorrow, I can't really say what will be expected of you." I was only half listening, as he was still circling my clit with two fingers.

"Ralf mentioned that he would like to see your gorgeous melons and your ass nicely oiled up, so that's something we might do. Maybe we'll get you a new outfit and simply enjoy being served our drinks while groping you at will for a few hours, before it gets more serious. Those things are not set in stone yet. But what most definitely is going to happen, is that I am going to fuck your firm little ass in front of everyone." I winced at the thought. He kept rubbing my soaking wet pussy.

"Of course you can always come on time and serve a normal shift, with no showing and no touching. The way things have been going, I'm very confident that there will be another occasion when you will arrive late three times in a row, and then I will have my way with you. I may not have rammed my dick into your asshole when you wiggled your little butt in here for your interview. Not, as your outfits got sluttier, and not even, as you kept rubbing your colorful lace panties against my dick when squeezing past me behind the bar. I made no move when you kindly provided your very own slut uniform, you dirty, little slut! But my time will come for sure. From your reaction, I am pretty certain now that I will be the first one to explore the tightness of your butt, and that turns me on even more, believe me."

He added: "I might be a bit gentle if you let me have my way with you tomorrow, instead of making me wait longer, but I will conquer your asshole either way, someday. And please have no illusions. It drives me crazy when your body tries to withdraw into itself out of sheer pain. Your shrieks of pain make my cock hard as a rock. I will be a bit gentler with you, if you give me your ass tomorrow, but it will still be an act of torture and pain to you. But you can rely on me to give you great pleasure when it's over, little waitress."

I tried to ignore his words and pressed my pussy into his hand, feeling that it would not take much more for that longed for orgasm to rock my sweaty body. If only he'd use his second hand or his mouth on my tit...

"But that's for the future. Let's focus on today. You have two more punishments to go."

Ok, so now he would finally fuck me, I thought, wondering if he could possibly already be hard again.

He took his hand out of my pussy and strengthened the grip around my neck. "The first thing is that you won't orgasm today. When you get home, you will without doubt review the highlights of today in your mind. You'll remember Arnold and Luke sucking on your tits, driving your pussy crazy without even touching it. You'll remember all the hands in your pussy, without any option to withdraw. And certainly there will be some other moments replaying in your mind. But you won't touch yourself when you close your door behind you. You won't masturbate in the shower, not when you go to bed and not when you wake up, still horny from your dreams. Do you understand me? I need you nice and hot for me tomorrow." I nodded.

"The last thing is that I'm going to make you go on your way home with jizz dripping out of your pussy. I like the thought of that. Unfortunately, there's none dribbling from your asshole yet, but at least the stuff is sticking on your titties." Holding me by the neck, he guided me backwards to the exit door and pushed me outside.

"Are you crazy?" I exclaimed, trying to push my way back into the kitchen. He blocked me. "You know that there are often teenagers hanging around in the corner of the parking lot!!"

"Ah, and I guess you don't want them seeing these," Mark replied, jiggling my tits to demonstrate his ownership of the situation, smiling. "...or to present that" and he lifted my skirt, slapping my ass. "I guess you want your jacket?" he said.

"Yes, yes, cover me up!"

"Stand there and wait. Don't you dare move," he said and went into the kitchen to fetch my trench coat. I covered my boobs, but didn't dare to step back into the kitchen.

Mark handed me my jacket, but as I grabbed for it, he withdrew it.

"First, promise me not to masturbate tonight."

"I promised, please give me my coat"

"Say it!"

"I won't touch myself and I won't have an orgasm tonight, Sir, I promise."

"Ok, better. Now tell me, why not."

"So I can be nice and hot for you tomorrow."

"Yes, that's right. Good little waitress!! So you can be hot for me, and maybe you'll enjoy my cock being rammed into your untouched, tight asshole." With that, he handed me my coat and bag. I threw it on quickly and hurried away towards the bus stop. Luckily, no one seemed to have seen me outside of the restaurant.

Sitting in the bus, I felt the other passengers' stares on my body. My nipples were rock hard, and I was wondering if they could see them sticking out through the thicker material of the trench coat. Or were they simply wondering why someone would be wearing a trench coat in summer? Could they guess what I'd been up to this afternoon? Was there perhaps some jizz dripping down my leg? I tried to cover myself as much as possible, clamping the end of the coat between my legs and holding it closed under my chin. I started wondering how I'd feel sitting in the bus on the way home tomorrow.

How would I feel after a normal shift, no teasing or touching, but knowing how those four guests had had their way with me? And how would I be feeling sitting here, with my asshole destroyed and surly painful, but at least without the throbbing, wet pussy begging for attention? With that nice, post-orgasmic exhaustion instead? I had to make up my mind about being on time or a bit late tomorrow...

bustyMona
bustyMona
20 Followers