Wake Night: Lust Come Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as her jerking was starting to space out into gentle surrender my own climax hit me with a never before felt intensity. She started to get up but not before the first blast caught her in the pussy. She spun around in a flash and took me into her mouth, not allowing any of my hot cum to escape. She sucked on me until I was still and blowing hard. In the moonlight I watched as her throat moved and she gulped down my man milk. She separated her mouth from my cock, looked up at me and smiled then wiped her mouth with the front of her blouse.

After she put on her underwear and fixed her dress we went around to the front of the hut and at her urging quickly filled ice buckets she'd left there and headed for the house.

"Mommy, where were you, I was looking all over. Dad says he's ready to leave and he looks like he's in one of his moods."

"As usual," a gruff voice said.

Looking behind the pretty young woman I saw the approaching figures of granny and Shevonne's mom.

"I was getting some ice and packing fresh beer and sodas into the drums to chill," Shevonne said convincingly.

"Thanks dear," her mom said.

"Miss Ettie we can give you guys a lift, we have to pass your way; that is if you still live the same place."

"Yes dear, I'm still there, thanks, you're a saviour. My old head is swinging and my legs are wobbly. Joyce, you sure you didn't mix anything into that one beer you gave me?"

"One beer my ass, Ettie, go on with your tricky old self. You think you and Shevonne had me fooled with all the coke you were drinking?"

"What is she talking about?" granny asked

"I haven't the slightest idea," Shevonne said, shrugging.

"You two are just as cunning as the dear deceased. I guess you'll adopt Shevonne as your new partner in crime now Sheila is gone. She could do with some excitement in her life," Joyce said, smiling at granny.

We headed out of the kitchen and were soon in the big SUV that Shevonne's daughter insisted on driving, claiming that everybody else looked drunk. A minute or so before we reached gran's house I heard Shevonne ask:

"Both of you guys coming to the funeral tomorrow?"

Without giving me a chance to speak for myself gran said:

"Yes dear, Georgie is the only one I can get to accompany me so we'll both be there."

"Good, we'll drop by for you at round about eleven in the morning," Shevonne said.

As soon as we entered the house granny went to a sofa and plopped herself down heavily. She let out a loud sigh and bent over, covering her face with trembling hands. Within seconds she was sobbing, her well preserved, still slim, sixty two year old body shaking uncontrollably. I went over and sat next to her. She leaned into me and I put my arms around her and held her close until the sobbing and shaking ceased.

"Why did this have to happen, it's not like she was very old, just two years older than me. We've been best friends since I was four or five; I'm really gonna miss her."

She sighed loudly and shook her head from side to side. She continued to mumble and sniffle, obviously very distraught. As I listened to her I felt sadness build up in me; my eyes became teary and a lump formed in my throat. It was as if her sorrow had crept into my pores and taken over my body, making me feel the need for comfort too.

I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms tight around me. She put her face against my neck and crushed her big soft breasts into my chest. One of my arms rested on her upper thigh and belly while the other drifted down her back and came to rest on top of her butt cheeks. The closeness caused pleasing warmth to run through me. For the second time that night I felt my body welcome and enjoy feminine softness. Her lips brushed my throat in a tickling manner as she opened them to speak. I heard her whisper:

"I feel so lost and helpless. I've been to dozens of wakes before, but I've never felt the way I feel tonight, not even for family members. That is why I was drinking so much, I feel vulnerable and ... and scared. George could you please sleep with me tonight; I don't want to be alone.

"Sure granny I came expecting that I would be overnighting here."

She looked at me with grateful eyes and an appreciative smile, then in a pleading voice added:

"I meant could you sleep in my bed with me ... please."

I was taken aback, but there was no refusing those eyes and the hopeful voice, especially while in the embrace of tender womanhood. So I quickly answered:

"Yes, if that's what you want granny."

"Thanks baby, I know it sounds childish, if not foolish but I really feel scared ... and strange. Give me a few minutes to make the bed and change into my night clothes and then you can come to bed."

She got up and left the room and I turned on the TV and joined a movie in progress. Ten minutes later I got up and went to the bathroom where I took a quick shower, reluctantly. I really didn't want to wash away Shevonne's scent and body fluid, but it didn't feel right sleeping next to granny like that. I changed into fresh boxers that I'd brought in my overnight bag. I went to the kitchen to get some water and noticed that a bottle with Vodka was on the little table. Granny had obviously taken another drink before retiring because I'd been into the kitchen briefly before we left and that bottle hadn't been there.

When I got to the bedroom granny was already under a sheet, her back to my side of the bed, and apparently already asleep. I turned off the light and got into bed beside her. It was a normal double bed so there wasn't much space. I know she had deliberately gotten rid of the queen size bed she and granddad once shared. I saw the covering sheet she'd left for me folded at the foot of the bed. I left it there because I never covered when sleeping, unless it was raining heavily and I felt a bit chilly. After a few minutes I heard her snoring softly.

I lay on my back thinking of Shevonne and the sweetness we had shared, wondering if I were in love. I began reliving action from our sex episode, visions of which were still fresh and lifelike in my head, especially the one of her big creamy ass bouncing on my cock in the moonlight. My hand soon drifted to my cock which I set free through the boxer fly. Within seconds it stretched out and swelled to maximum hardness. I began softly stroking and squeezing my obviously, still hungry, cock, longing for more of its newly discovered meaty delight.

A couple of times I found myself dozing off while discreetly tormenting my cock to mental images of my lady love. It was during one such drift away that I felt movement beside me and heard granny's sleepy voice say:

"Let me help you with that boy."

I nearly jumped out of my skin and before I could think of something to say I felt soft fingers grip my hard cock. I tried to pull away but the grip was firm and determined.

"Granny, I'm sorry. I didn't know ... I ... I thought you were as ..."

"Shhhh, there's no need to apologize." The drawling, sleepy voice interrupted.

She began gently jerking my hot but embarrassed and hence, not too eager pleasure rod. I put my hand on hers to move it away but she held firm and used the free hand to nudge mine way.

"It's perfectly natural at your age, especially when you haven't opened your account as yet," she said, yawning sleepily.

I wanted to interrupt and let her know that the last part of her statement was untrue, that I had indeed made my maiden run; but I kept silent, afraid she might ask with whom.

"Don't worry, I know why you're in this state, you're thinking about the beautiful lady, Shevonne. Right sir?" she said, with a little giggle'

I stiffened.

"I saw the looks you two were exchanging; the chemistry was obvious and strong, but she's not here now and it's not right for a man to have to do this for himself while lying next to a woman, even if it's an old grandmother. That's the woman's job. So relax and let me take care of this. I've got it."

I could not believe my ears, but even if my ears were mistaken, there was no mistaking the hands attending to my cock, handling it in a pleasurable way unlike any it had ever known. She was jerking up and down, squeezing gently one moment, the next forcefully, bending it from left to right or pulling it down from my belly and getting it to point towards my feet.

I felt it was wrong and wanted to tell her to stop. I should have demanded that she stopped, but the pleasure and sense of adventure I was experiencing, especially coming so soon after all that had already happened that night was more powerful than my moral fibers; it refused to bend to anything I'd been taught or heard expressed about sexual boundaries or improprieties, I guess once one crosses certain lines, regardless of how many footsteps you travel, it becomes impossible to turn back. So I closed my eyes, turned my head to the side and with a smile on my face settled down to enjoy granny's caring attention.

She must have read some of my thoughts, because I heard her say:

"This is nothing to feel ashamed or guilty about my boy; shit happens in certain circumstances and the moment sometimes demands that you give in to it. Also, this kinda stuff is more common that you could imagine, so just relax and let granny take care of your longings. I'm all you have here in this moment of need, so use me."

She leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and continued ministering to my joy stick with her nimble hand, immediately shifting into a higher gear. I could hear her breathing increase to match the movement of her hand. I saw her throw the sheet aside and get into a sitting position over me. With the help of the moonlight and her neighbour's security lamp coming through the open window I could make out the outline of her big heavy breasts against the thin nylon nightdress that was held up by slender shoulder strings. I wanted to reach out and sink my fingers into them but I wasn't sure how far she intended taking this thing that was happening.

After about ten minutes of jerking me in all possible styles brought no explosion from my loins, I heard her whisper:

"You've got good stamina Georgie boy, but my hands are tired and we both need to get some sleep so we don't turn up at the funeral looking all haggard out. So I'll have to try something else to speed you up."

In a flash the old girl was in a kneeling position and had my cock head clamped between her lips and the fingers of one hand gripping my balls while the other thumb and forefinger squeezed one of my nipples. The big old boobs, still with some firmness and elasticity in them sunk down onto my belly. This time I had no reservation; I grabbed one and massaged it vigorously, causing her to let out a moan subdued by the cock-stuffing that was halfway down her throat.

She kept up the expert work with her hands and mouth for about three minutes, then with a measure of urgency in her voice said:

"I guess there's only one way to get this over and done with before the sun rises."

And for some reason I remembered Joyce's words a couple of hours ago:

"... Go on with your tricky old self... "

I looked on, dazzled and amused as she quickly and nimbly got out of her nightie and threw it to the floor and after hastily dragging my boxers down my legs, fell onto her back on the mattress. I thought how agile she was for an old bird. Not to mention she was also drunk. She spread her legs and said:

"Get on top of me boy, it's time for you to be a man."

I needed no further urging; I was between granny's slim legs in a flash, eager to get my cock into that old pussy. I felt her hand grasp my tool and pull it towards her core. I let my body be directed and felt the swollen head of my hard cock being placed against soft, plump pussy lips. She bent her knees and leaned them wide to each side. Holding my cock firmly in place she softly whispered:

"Push it in."

I obeyed her command and pushed but didn't get in.

"Push harder," was the stifled order.

I pushed forward roughly and heard her wince as the battering cock head banged her old sex lips but still to no avail.

"Damn, the little old lady down there is rustier than I thought and you're big. I've never had one so big before. Do me a little with your mouth like I did you let's see if we can get some juice flowing."

I felt her hands on my shoulders pushing me down south and I let myself slide until my face was above the clump of old grey bush. I leaned into it with a probing tongue. The smell was unfamiliar, a bit musky but not bad, and certainly heady, making me want to explore. And I did; I licked the hairy lips and bit into them gently. I slobbered all over them for a while before poking my tongue into terrain it had never before wandered, granny clamped my head in place with strong massaging fingers and wriggled her wide hips, moaning and clicking her tongue loudly.

I found her clit and clamped onto it, sucking lustily; it seemed to drive her crazy, for she bucked and twisted wildly while holding onto my ears like reins. Following a hunch I slipped a middle finger through the bush and into the mud pit. It was tight but wet and slimy. I stabbed it continuously and after a while I heard her say:

"Give it to me now big boy, the old engine is well oiled."

I clambered up with the help of her urging hands and jammed my cock against the wet lips I felt her spreading them with her finger and I used one of my hands to place it between them. I heard her say yes and I pushed forward. There was slight resistance but I knew that I had gone past granny's door and was partly in her room. I gave a quick hard stab and went further in. She winced loudly and I stiffened, but she cried out:

"No, don't stop, I'm alright, push."

I made three or four quick jabs and felt the slick walls relax and welcome me in. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled them back close to her chest. I reached under and grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and arching my back began pounding her eagerly. She cried out:

"Oh baby, be a man for granny. Fuck me Georgie, fuck me."

Her pussy slackened up and I began driving in and out of it, alternating between long hard thrusts and quick short stabs as she oohed and aahed and moved her ass from side to side in the grip of my fingers.

"This feels so good; fuck granny's old hungry pussy my boy, it's been a long time," she said in a dreamy voice.

She released her legs and lowered them to the bed keeping them parted wide with knees only slightly bent. She rubbed my back vigorously, dragging her nails hard against the skin. I went into top gear pounding wildly as she made little wriggling movements below me. I saw her gather and raise a breast upward and I understood. Arching my back I took the long nipple into my mouth and became a baby, sucking voraciously, causing her to make loud hissing sounds. While I sucked on one I massaged the other full old breast roughly. Something about the look and feel of those big old breasts titillated me and I felt a sudden pressure at the base of my cock.

Granny must have sensed I was near because she started rubbing my wooly head with urgency and lifted her ass off the bed, pressing her groin hard against mine. I exploded violently shooting a never ending stream of cum pellets into her ancient chamber. She wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly as I shook with pleasure inside and against her. When I was finally still and enjoying the glow of satiation I heard her say:

"That was a good workout you gave the old girl Georgie. I bet I'll sleep like a log now."

I was thinking the same about myself; my lids were literally heavy with sleep. After patting my only slightly erect cock a few times she turned her wide ass to me and said a tired sounding goodnight. I don't know which one of us fell asleep first.

When I opened my eyes I was lying on my back and the room was fully bright with morning light. I could hear outside morning sounds. My hard cock was throbbing and reaching for the roof I turned to my left and looked at granny laying next to me, also on her back, a calm, pleased look on her sleeping face. Except for movies and porn videos I'd never seen the fully naked body of a woman, certainly not one sixty two years old, so I didn't know what exactly to expect but I would have imagined something more loose and wrinkly than the smooth, creamy, well preserved body I was looking at.

I rose up on one elbow and looked down. Granny's light brown thighs and legs were smooth and firm looking and her belly was only slightly pudgy with a few stretch marks and a deep sunken belly button. Her big breasts hung to the sides but they were full and shiny with long deep brown nipples in the middle of slightly lined areolas. Between her wide hips was a big bush of disheveled grey hair that was matted in places with thick stuff from the past night's mixture of fluids. The patch of grey partly hid the fat floppy folds of labia.

"I'm no spring chicken, but I'm still in good enough condition to handle a young cock." I heard granny's sleepy voice drawl.

She laughed heartily at her own joke then looked at my big hard tool and reached for it. She held it firmly, bending it back testily.

"It's ready and granny's hungry, feed me boy," she said.

She pulled hard on my cock, dragging me up till I reached her face. She opened her mouth and I stuck the morning wood in. She sucked on it for a couple of minutes then keeping her head still with her lips forming an O around the tool motioned to me by movement of her head, to fuck her mouth, which I did at a gentle steady rhythm while she let her tongue tease it. After several minutes she pulled away and said:

"Fuck me now boy, till I cum."

I eased myself downward and got between her spread thighs. I saw her bend her knees and spread the vaginal lips like she'd done the night before. I positioned the meat sword at the pink entrance. The pussy wasn't as wet as when I entered it several hours ago but held enough slick to allow me to force my way in. I watched her face grimace and her body trembled slightly as I moved into her tight cunt and proceeded to give her what she'd asked for, hammering away on the old cunt.

"Let me get on my knees, I used to cum quicker that way."

She raised the broad fleshy ass in the air and I could barely make out the lips of her pussy through the grey wool as she reached around and spread the ass cheeks. But my cock was so hard and hungry that when I centered it where I though her entrance should be and pushed forward, the sheer power raging in it easily moved aside hair and lips and dug into her. I punched the pussy, watching the ass tremble and bounce like shaking jello.

After about ten minutes her legs gave way and she dropped to her belly. I slid my hands under her armpits and gripping her shoulders continued to pound her into submission. She just laid there too worn out to move, and let me smash her old fuck hole while she grunted and groaned. It took more than half an hour altogether, before she stiffened, wailed and then began to shudder as the orgasm she'd asked for took over her, making her entire body glow red and break out in bumps. We were both sweating profusely.

Just as hers was fading away I felt my eruption creep up on me. I pulled out and forcefully turning her onto her back I lunged forward, fixing my tense cock between her big soft boobs which she held together around it. As I started to shoot she bent her head forward, opened her mouth, stretched out her tongue and managed to get the swollen head to her parted lips. I shot cum into her mouth and she sucked me dry, all the while looking up into my face with wide satisfied eyes.

Five minutes later she sat up on the edge of the bed and said:

"Go get Shevonne my boy; she's yours for the taking, I can tell, and she'll be good for you. Fuck her good; she looks like she needs it.