Wake Up

Story Info
M wakes J up with very specific requests.
833 words
3.67
1.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

M walked into their room: it was mid afternoon and J was napping. She leaned against the doorway, watching his chest rise and fall, his arms wrapped around a pillow. He looked like he was enjoying his dreams. He wore a small smile in his sleep and his eyes fluttered as though something exciting was happening.

"He has no idea how much better being awake would be right now," she thought to herself. "Well, I'll show him."

She kicked her shoes off and pulled off her dress. She shivered: it was cold in just her bra and thong. She slipped into bed next to him and started to kiss him, strong presses of her lips into his. He startled, then started to return her kisses on instinct. They kissed until he seemed fully awake.

She then said, "you are mine. Now. Undress me." His eyes went wide: she was in his favorite mood. He obligingly removed her bra and pulled on both sides of her thong until it ripped off of her.

"How strong," she murmured. She then pulled his mouth close to his and whispered, "now please me."

He responded, "how," and she hissed,

"it is not my responsibility to tell you how. Make me cum the way you know I like. And for asking, now you make me cum twice."

J racked his brain. There were so many ways he knew pressed her buttons. He decided to start with the classics: he crawled under the sheets and ran his hands up her thighs, spreading her legs wide. Holding them apart, he ran his tongue up her very wet cunt. She always tasted amazing. He swirled his tongue inside her and then moved up to her clit.

"Good boy. Good first choice," she muttered as she ran her hands through his hair. He knew she couldn't resist when he rubbed her clit with his tongue and teased her thighs. He started there. He could hear her sigh and relax back into the pillows. He had her. He continued to please her, thinking about how many times he had fantasized spending hours pleasing her, realizing the real thing was light years better than the fantasy. He could feel her temperature rising and could hear her gasping. He knew she was close. His mouth was growing tired, but it was worth it. Within seconds, she thrust her hips into his face and let out a guttural moan, followed by a rush of wetness. He licked her over and over, helping her come down from her high.

When her panting slowed down, she pulled him up to her and demanded, "again."

This time, he knew he had to be more creative. J knew she loved sucking cock, but he wasn't sure that was considered pleasing her. He needed a slow start, so he guided her over to her belly and started to rub her back. He ran his fingers through her hair, then massaged down her back, caressing the sides of her breasts with his fingertips. He worked down to her hips and lower back, spending time working his hands into her sore muscles and kisses into her shoulders and spine. She shivered. He could tell she was ready to cum again and while she was enjoying herself, she was impatient. He kissed down to the base of her spine, then pulled her hips back so she was laying on her back, gazing up at him. He smiled. She smiled back.

While she talked a good talk, J knew that secretly, she dreamed of being romanticized and made love to slowly. He knew that would be the way to her next amazing orgasm. Leaning forward, he started to run his hands down her body and whisper in her ear, words so quiet they could scarcely be heard, but enough to make her temperature rise by 10 degrees and her hands reach up to pull his lips to hers. He knew he had her. He guided his cock inside of her, still whispering to her as he started to thrust into her slowly. She held on to every word, her orgasm growing as he told her about how he worshipped her body and how perfect life was with her. J was also affected by it: with every sentence he felt his cum rushing closer and closer to explosion. M wrapped her arms and legs around him as she grew closer.

Finally, just as he whispered "I'm yours forever," she felt herself come apart. He loved her like this: quite plainly, he loved her. He thrusted only a few more times before he came as well, bringing a smile to both their faces.

When he had finished, he brushed her hair back and said, "well?"

She smiled and kissed him, laughing, "you're obsessed with me."

He pulled her into him and held her tight: he was. He didn't have words to describe it, but he knew he would spend the rest of his life worshipping her.


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers