Wake-Up Call

Story Info
He wakes up next to his Mistress and just can't help himself.
1.5k words
4.33
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panlingua
panlingua
36 Followers

The sound of birds outside the window eased him into consciousness. It was rare that he was allowed to spend the night, and he knew he'd have to leave soon. But the soft breathing next to him convinced him to stay right where he was, enveloped in the cocoon of sheets and blankets that made up his mistress' bed.

She was sleeping on her side, with her back to him. Too tired to think, he rolled to face her. He inched closer, until his chest met her back, and he could feel the contour of her body against his own. The earthy, spiced scent of her perfume wafted its way into his senses, and he sank into the comfort of his mistress' aura. He wrapped his arm around her waist. She was a tiny woman; who knew she could hold so much strength?

It was a wonderful sensation to feel her body against his own. He felt as though he couldn't get close enough, despite already holding her in his arms. He bent his arm, and rested his hand on her collarbone. Her skin was softer than silk, and he couldn't help but run his fingertips across her breasts, only barely avoiding her nipples. He heard a breathy, soft moan and almost stopped, but his mistress shifted, pressing her backside against his cock, and any thought of caution left his mind. He brushed his fingers over one of her nipples, nestled his face in the crook of her neck, and kissed her.

Another sleepy moan escaped her lips, and his cock twitched against her ass. He loved pleasuring his mistress, and memories of the night before rolled through his mind. The way she'd taken his cock inside of her, the way she rode him, but especially the way she held him down with nothing more than a word.

He couldn't help himself from pulling her closer to him, firmly pressing his chest to her spine and his hips to hers. He cupped her breast and ran his thumb along her nipple while he kissed and licked her neck. Getting harder with every moment he continued, he began to grind his cock against his mistress' soft ass, and moved his hand down towards her pelvis to pull her even closer. His fingers wandered, eventually finding their way to her clit. He circled it slowly, taking his time, and finally touched it lightly, just enough to tease.

The woman next to him, who'd been moaning so soft and sweetly, gasped and bucked her hips against his cock. She was certainly awake, now. But she didn't stop him, and instead started to move in tandem with him, moving her hips against his to create a delicious friction that drove him wild. He allowed his fingers to abandon her clit, and moved his hand to her inner thigh. He applied a little pressure, and her leg moved with his hand. He lifted her leg up and over his hips, and positioned his cock at the entrance of her soaked pussy.

Before he could enter her, she grabbed his wrist, and dug her claws in just enough to sting. He froze.

"Did I tell you to fuck me, little one?"

She released his wrist and pulled away, then turned to look at him. There was a small smirk on her face, and the glitter in her eyes let him know that he was in for a punishment. He'd learned to read her expressions all too well.

"Lie on your back, baby. You clearly need to be taught a lesson."

Nervous, but in far too deep to back out now, he obeyed. She rolled over so that she was facing him and bit his neck. She didn't stay there long, though. She ran her fingers down his chest, over his abdomen, and down to cup his balls. Her lips followed, until they brushed across the tip of his cock and he had an irresistible view of her pussy.

"You can look, little one..." She lightly licked the tip of his cock. "But you can't touch..." She swirled her tongue around the head in a circle, then kissed it, opening her mouth just enough to fit a tiny portion of him between her lips. "Understood?"

He moaned in agreement, but that wasn't good enough for her. She bit his inner thigh. "Answer me, or we stop."

"Yes, mistress, yes..."

A breathy, sultry laugh escaped her lips, just before they wrapped around his cock. She licked him while he was inside her mouth, and bobbed her head a little, but only just enough to tease him with the sensation. She released him from her lips, and licked up his shaft, an inch at a time, so lightly he could barely feel it. He wanted to be inside of her. He needed it. But he knew that he wouldn't convince her to do anything she didn't feel he deserved. And he'd been bad. He accepted his punishment.

She swung her leg over his chest, so that her legs were spread and her pussy was on full display to him. Her fingers traveled down her own body to rub her clit, and finally, finally she took his cock down her throat. She moaned around his cock, and took him deeper than usual. The sensation was almost too much, and he wanted desperately to grab her hips and pull her pussy to his lips. To lick and tease her the way she was teasing him. But he knew her better than that. He knew he could make her cum, that he could make her scream and writhe and completely lose control while he held her hips immobile to his lips, but he also knew she wouldn't give him the chance if he wasn't patient. So he grabbed the sheets with his hands that were so desperate to wander, and bit his tongue to keep it in his mouth.

She moaned again, and began to swing her hips in rhythm with the little circles she was making around her clit, which in turn were in tandem with her strokes on his cock. Her whole body moved as she pleasured herself on top of him, torturing and teasing him all the while.

"Do you want to be inside of me, little one?"

"Yes, mistress... Please..."

She slowly rolled up and off of his abdomen, so that she was kneeling straight up over his now-wet chest.

"Take me from behind, then, honey. But if you go too fast, I'm going to tie you down and make you watch me cum."

He moaned at the thought, remembering all the times before this that she'd done just that. She lifted her leg and got down on all fours with her ass still facing him.

"Come fuck my pussy, little one."

He sat up and moved behind her, trying desperately to keep his cool. He ran his hand over her backside, up her spine, and over her shoulder, only to lean down and cup her breast in one hand as he slid inside of her. She was warm and wet, and her pussy clenched tight around his cock as he filled her up. She moaned and twitched; she'd been teasing herself as much as she'd been teasing him, and she was loving every second of it.

"I want you to fuck me slow, little one. I want you to be so close it hurts."

Moving his hand down to play with her clit, he made love to her as slowly as he could stand. He felt the heat moving its way through his body, felt the pressure building as she began to shake from the pleasure he was giving her. He wanted to obey. He kept himself as calm as he could as he continued to slide in and out of his mistress. Her moans were getting louder and louder, and she started moving with him, driving his cock into her harder and faster. She was so close. He could feel it in the way that her pussy was clenching his cock. She went down to rest on her chest instead of her hands, shuddering, so close to exploding. The difference in the angle was tortuous to endure, but he kept going. She was panting heavily, and could barely speak, but she always told him exactly what she wanted.

"I want you to cum inside me, baby. I want you to come when I do, and I want you to fill me up."

He knew she was close, he'd been close for too long, himself. He thrust into her, harder and faster, hoping against hope that he'd be able to maintain some semblance of control. She screamed, her body seizing up, and her pussy clenching him in waves as she came, soaking his cock even more. He pumped harder, and finally exploded deep inside his mistress, filling her up until her pussy dripped with his cum.

She collapsed onto the bed, and he followed, both of them exhausted. He stared at the ceiling, panting, and trying to recover.

"Did I do well, mistress...?"

"Baby..." She leaned in and kissed his forehead. "You were perfect."

panlingua
panlingua
36 Followers