Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Mark sets his plan into action.
4.7k words
4.29
10.5k
2

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

CHAPTER 7

"Who owns your pussy? Tell me who you're a whore for?" said Mark.

"You do daddy, stretch my pussy," Lisa replied. She was on top of him fucking his cock.

"Do you like it when I pull on your nipples?" He asked rhetorically as he pulled on her hard throbbing tips.

"Yes, yes, pull them harder. Oh yes, fuck!" Lisa moaned in ecstasy, throwing her head back.

"Cum on daddy's cock baby," demanded Mark.

"Ah, oh, ah, ah, I'm cumming!"

RING, RING, RING

"Goddammit," Mark thought angrily. His phone woke him up from an excellent wet dream.

"Hello, this is Mark."

"No, I don't need an extended warranty on my car! Stop calling me!" he yelled, ending the call.

"Motherfucking telemarketers and robocalls."

He got up out of bed with his hard-on and moved towards his computer. There he watched the video that he had stolen from the cab driver a few weeks prior. Today was the day he was going to put his plan into action.

Mark showered and put on a baseball cap with some shorts and a t-shirt. He then made his way towards the home of Ryan and Lisa Mitchell.

As he drove to their house, Mark couldn't get the thought of his former employee with her legs spread in the taxi out of his mind. The way she openly allowed herself to be touched and played with. He was hell-bent on making Lisa his own, first out of lust. Now it was vengeance.

Mark Lipscomb found the home and stopped a few houses down. The address he found was on a county database. Once the coast was clear, he stepped out of his car and walked towards the Mitchell's mailbox. There he placed an envelope inside and left.

Something the amateur blackmailer did not account for was video surveillance at the Mitchell's residence, but he lucked out. Ryan and Lisa hadn't yet added this tech to their house.

Ryan came home from work and checked the mail. He noticed an envelope addressed to him and Lisa. It was weird that there was no postage or return address. Once inside the house, he opened the strange item:

If you don't want the rest of this to get to your employers, family, and friends then you will do as I say.

There was a picture of Lisa and Ryan in an intimate position. It looked to be from when they went out to celebrate his employment. Ryan was concerned, to say the least. He remembered that night vividly and what they did. The letter continued:

I will give you forty-eight hours to make a decision. Either you agree or disagree. Write that decision down and put it in an envelope addressed to Abraham Kennedy. Leave it on the corner of Harper and Locust with Miles. If I feel you have told the police or if the police show up, the video will automatically be sent out.

You will receive further instruction based on the return and response.

Ryan was startled. Lisa came home and found him sitting at the kitchen table in his work clothes.

"What's wrong babe?"

He handed her the envelope. Lisa's eyes widened when she read it.

"It's the driver, it has to be. That asshole recorded us!" Lisa said frantically.

"Let's see if we can trace him down," Ryan stated quietly.

They both did a quick search on the internet to find the supposed source of this blackmail. After a little digging, Ryan and Lisa were able to connect with the driver.

"This is Gordon, how may I help you?"

"Gordon, hi, my name is Ryan and I have my wife with me on the phone as well."

"Hello Ryan, how can I be of assistance?" It sounded as if Gordon was in the car.

"Well Gordon, we received an awkward letter and were wondering if you could meet us to help sort it out."

"Um, well, I'm off tomorrow. Can we talk then?"

"Sure Gordon, no problem. Meet us at La Mesa around seven. I will have a table for us."

"Cool, will see you then," Gordon responded and hung up.

Ryan immediately scheduled a reservation for three.

The next day was a blur for both husband and wife. They weren't sure who was blackmailing them and why. There wasn't anyone they felt hated them. Regardless, the couple had to come up with a decision soon.

Lisa and Ryan decided to meet at home and go to the restaurant together. Once there, they waited for Gordon.

"Hi, I um, there is a reservation for..." Gordon stumbled as he arrived at the restaurant.

"Gordon?" guessed the hostess.

"Yes."

"Follow me, sir."

She led him through the semi-crowded restaurant. As they arrived at the booth, Lisa and Ryan were already seated and waiting.

Hello Gordon, glad you could join us. Please have a seat," Ryan said.

He didn't want to call Gordon out. Currently, he wasn't sure that this was the man blackmailing them.

"Sorry, I'm a little late. Ran into some traffic on the way here," said Gordon.

"No worries," replied Ryan.

They ordered some food and drinks while chit-chatting and learning about one another. Gordon remembered the taxi ride and shared why he recorded them in his cab. To Lisa and Ryan, his judgment and reasoning were sound.

"Why did you keep the recording of us though?" Lisa asked.

"Ma'am, it's not that I kept the recording of you guys for any weird or strange reason. I keep a recording for up to one year of all cab rides. This is in case of any issues such as legal, or something as small as someone forgetting an item," he responded.

"Well someone has gotten a hold of what you recorded, are you aware of this?" Ryan interjected.

Gordon's eyes widened and he responded in a surprised manner, "What? What do you mean?"

Gordon was worried for the couple and himself. He never physically sent the video to anyone.

"Yeah, someone sent us a letter with an image from our ride with you," Ryan said.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. Wow, I don't believe it. Who would've," Gordon was at a loss for words, "Really guys, I don't know when, or where. I have these on my phone for quick reference but I usually lock my phone."

"We don't know what to do. Either we legally come after you which doesn't clear the situation, or continue to search for the person who has this recording," Lisa responded.

"You have my complete and total cooperation in this matter," said Gordon.

After some more conversation, the Mitchell's finished dinner with Gordon and they went their separate ways. In the car on the way back, Ryan and Lisa conversed.

"Do you think it's him?" asked Lisa.

"I don't think so. Someone looks to have gotten a hold of his phone. Unfortunately for us, Gordon can't remember who."

"Yeah, but do you believe that story? I mean, anyone can act right?"

"They can, but he seemed very sincere. I was watching his mannerisms and body language. He doesn't seem like a bad guy."

"What do you think we do about this letter?" she asked.

"What do you want to do Lisa?"

"Currently we have no options. Say no and god knows what goes where. Say yes and well, I don't know," Lisa said while in thought.

Ryan made the decision for the couple, "We say yes. That's all we can do at this time. Until we try to learn more. I can contact our local police department in the meantime to see if they have a way to trace any fingerprints."

"The letter stated to leave the answer in an envelope and give it to a person named Miles. Maybe we use that as a start? Also, the location of where to meet could help," replied Lisa.

"Good idea. Let's take notes of the area and what not tomorrow. Let's answer that we will do as requested therefore this person isn't alerted in any way."

CHAPTER 8

Close to forty-eight hours later, Ryan parked his car outside of the corner that was mentioned in the letter. Lisa waited in the car. This part of town was known to be seedy. The couple never found themselves here at all. There was a group of four men standing on the street corner. One of them hollered at Ryan.

"Yo, what you doin here?" stated a six-foot three-inch Caucasian man. He looked to be a bodyguard of some sort.

"Um, I was told to give this to Miles."

"Miles? Ah, yeah sure, I will give it to Miles."

"How can I be sure? Do you have something you can give me in return to validate the drop-off?"

The man became agitated over the question.

"Validate? You want this validated?"

The man stood right in front of Ryan, sizing him up.

"You need this validated?" he said in an angrier tone.

"No, no, it's okay. I trust you," Ryan replied. He stepped away and thanked the man as he quickly got back inside his vehicle.

Mark was curious to know what the Mitchell's delivered back to him. It had been close to forty-eight hours when he received a call.

"I got what you need fool, come get it."

Once Mark arrived he went to the man who presumably known as Miles.

"Fifty bucks boy," said the tall man to Mark.

"Here you go Frankie," Mark said, handing over the cash for the envelope. He then jumped into his car and started driving to his apartment. While in the car, he opened the letter which read:

We agree

Mark left the letter on his passenger seat. Excited for the possibility of what to do next with the Mitchells, he entered into his apartment thinking of ideas.

At home, Ryan and Lisa discussed what they saw.

"Did anyone there look suspicious?" asked Lisa.

"Everyone did, but I don't know that part of town at all, so I'm not sure what to expect."

"Ryan, did you notice anything awkward?"

"Not really Lisa, how about you?"

"Well, I was afraid that man was going to hurt you. I had 911 dialed and ready in case something happened."

"Okay, let me get this initial letter to the police and see what they can find out."

Ryan had blacked out the image, not wanting to embarrass his wife. At the police department, he had to pay a fee and wait five business days for results. In that time frame, Mark had figured out his next move and dropped off his letter.

Shelby came home early from work and left the mail on the kitchen table. She changed her clothes and left the house to go to the gym. Once Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell returned home, they opened the mail.

"Here it is, from the police department," Ryan said.

He opened the envelope with a letter opener and unfolded it:

Dear Mr. Mitchell,

We regret to inform you that the State database was unable to determine a match for the fingerprints you provided.

Ryan was demoralized. "Nothing Lisa. They have nothing," he said, apologetically.

Lisa sighed and put her head down. They were at the complete mercy of their blackmailer.

"This is unaddressed. Must be from that motherfucker," Ryan said.

Both of them felt extreme pressure while unveiling the contents of the unmarked letter. What was it going to have? What would they be required to do? Who was this person? The questions were plenty with no leading answers.

I'm glad you have decided to agree to my terms. I have scheduled an appointment for you at Madame Boudoir's Photography Studio for Saturday at three o'clock in the afternoon. Your wife needs to bring some heels and it is optional for you to join Mr. Mitchell. The session has already been paid for and you will receive the photographs as well.

If you miss the appointment, I will release the contents of the video. Do not be foolish.

"What the fuck is this?" They both thought.

"So this person wants you to go to some lingerie photo shoot?" Ryan stated.

"This is insane. I'm not doing this. Fuck him or her or it. They can try to ruin me if they want." Lisa was agitated.

"I agree, I'm not going through with this either."

Both husband and wife decided to be defiant and not act upon the request. As the weekend went by, Mark was extremely angry at the couple. He uploaded a clip of the taxi video to a porn site. He then dropped off a letter to the couple's house the following Monday with a link.

You defied me and now you will pay. I told you I would release information and I have. Go to this link and you will see what you have done.

Lisa and Ryan typed the link in a browser window on her laptop and pressed enter. It was a partial clip of them from the taxi. The video was uploaded by BustyMilf43 and had eight thousand views with a few comments and likes. Some of the comments were:

"She's so into it, I bet that slut sucks a mean cock"

"What a hot milf! Nice video"

"Ohh she bad, I bet that pussy was wet as hell"

"Hey girl, if you need a good dick let me know"

"She thirsty, this slut needs a black cock"

"I would love to taste that pussy, DM me baby"

"Ryan! What!? Oh my god, this is disgusting!" Lisa was livid and worried. For one, she didn't know why someone would want to do this to them. Also, she couldn't believe the comments people left on the video.

Ryan meanwhile was at a loss for words. He looked back at the letter and found more text:

Looks like you have a lot of fans. Maybe I will share more on this site. If you want this video taken down, then you will do as I say. I've rescheduled the appointment for tomorrow evening. This time it will only be your wife. Do not fuck up.

Lisa didn't want to go along with the plan but she had no choice now. The next evening she did as was described from the week prior.

After work, Lisa made it to the studio just in time for the appointment. She put two pairs of her heels in her bag and followed the receptionist from the lobby to the studio. There were a man and woman fiddling with the staging, lighting, and camera.

"Hello, are you Lisa?" asked the woman. She was about five foot two and petite. Her hair was in a bun and she had a hipster-like appearance.

"I, um, yes," Lisa replied politely. She was nervous. Never would she have thought of doing something like this even for her husband. But here she was, against her will, trying to appease some stranger blackmailing her and her husband.

The man looked at her and sneered. "Another prissy rich bitch," he thought to himself.

"Great! I'm Samantha and this is Doug. I will be taking your photos. Did you bring your lingerie?"

"No, I didn't know I was..."

Before Lisa could finish, Samantha responded, "No worries, I was told that this was a surprise for you. What is your size?"

Lisa shared her dimensions. Samantha directed Doug to go find some attire. He went to a backroom to find garments. Her thoughts were everywhere and she was very uncomfortable. She didn't know what boudoir photography really was. Also, not having Ryan here didn't help.

"Here you go. You can change behind the curtain there," said Doug as he handed her a handful of mixed lingerie.

"Thanks," replied Lisa out of habit. She then walked in behind the curtain to change.

It was a tight space but enough for its purpose. She hadn't seen one of these in real life, but it was a portable framed dressing room. The studio put a little stool in there for someone to sit on if needed. Lisa closed the curtain, put her purse on the floor, untangled the garments then started to change.

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and laid it down on the stool. Her boobs were as always, looking to burst out of her bra. Lisa pulled down her pencil skirt, letting it puddle at the floor around her heels. Lisa looked at the items Doug had brought her and chose the least revealing one which was a black satin chemise.

Mrs. Mitchell took off her bra and also placed it on the stool. Shen then put on the low cut v-neck chemise. It was fitted but not extremely tight, yet very short, barely covering her bottom. Lisa left her panties on as they were also black. She then put on some black leather heels she brought with her and stepped out from behind the curtain.

"Wow, you look amazing Lisa," Samantha said with a smile. She was trying to help Lisa feel calm. Samantha sensed some uneasiness in her.

"Thanks," Lisa shyly responded.

"Why don't you go over there and sit on that chair. We can start with some easy pictures." Samantha directed.

Lisa made it to the chair and sat down. She pressed her smooth long legs together.

"Now look slightly to your left, arch your back and run your left hand through your hair," Samantha stated.

Mrs. Mitchell unintentionally arched her back causing her chest to stick out for the photo. She closed her eyes then ran her hand through her hair a few times. Samantha quickly snapped some pictures and instructed Lisa to a few more poses before the next spot.

This one was where Lisa sat backward on the chair, straddling the wooden seat. Samantha took photos of Lisa from the side, highlighting the curves of Lisa's thighs up to her arched back. The front-facing images were more seductive. Samantha instructed Lisa to put an index finger up to her mouth and lightly bite down on it for the pose.

Lisa had never spread her legs in front of someone like this before. The feeling was unexplainable, yet here she was, in a photography session for a total stranger. Lisa felt slight wetness emit from between her legs.

"Great job! You look great Lisa. So naturally seductive and sexy. Now lay down on your back here on the bed and close your eyes. Put your hands on your breasts like this. Also, try bending your knees," explained Samantha.

Lisa got up off the chair and went to lay on the bed. As she lay on her back, Lisa kept her legs closed and bent her knees. She followed Samantha's instructions and put her hands on her breasts. When she did this, she felt how hard her nipples were. "Why am I wet and my nipples hard from this? This isn't fun, you are being forced to do this," Lisa thought.

After Lisa was in the pose, Samantha went towards her to adjust Lisa's position. She had her hair flow down the edge of the bed. Then Samantha put her hands on Lisa's and helped Mrs. Mitchell squeeze her breasts together more.

"There you go Lisa, that's better. More exotic."

Meanwhile, Doug was watching her as he adjusted the lighting for the pictures. He didn't think she would be this sexy. Her body was in great shape from her legs to her torso. What he really enjoyed seeing was her boobs. Doug caught himself staring and went back to work for his photographer.

Samantha was the utmost professional. She had some soft rock playing in the background and was helping adjust Lisa position-wise, but also cracking jokes and having small talk with her. All of this helped Lisa relax a lot more than when she first started, even making her forget why she was taking these pictures.

The next position Samantha had Lisa in was on her bent knees on the bed. Samantha instructed Lisa to spread them apart and to lean on her arms as they were placed in between her legs. Lisa was easing into the session with Samantha and you could see it on her face as the pictures continued. In the photo, Lisa's breasts were pushed up by her arms. She bit her lower lip as instructed and the image was one of pure seduction.

"Lisa, let's try something really sexy. Can you get on all fours but then lower your upper body."

As told, Lisa got on all fours and lowered her upper body. When she did this, the flimsy garment rode up off her butt.

"Perfect," Samantha said as she went behind Lisa and started taking pictures of her v-shaped bosom. Putting herself on display like this was really getting to Lisa. Her wetness increased with every click she heard coming from the camera.

The last pose in this outfit was up against the wall. Lisa laid back against the wall and bent one knee, resting her heel on the wall. She ran both hands through her hair with her eyes closed. Her long legs and breasts were the focus of this shot.

"We have one more set and that should be it, Lisa," said Samantha.

Mrs. Mitchell went back to the portable dressing room and took off the chemise. When shuffling through the other items, she noticed that they were extremely revealing but finally made a decision. For this, Lisa had to take off her panties. When she peeled them off, the cold air hit her between the legs. "Why am I getting wet from these photos?" She thought to herself.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers
12