Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once changed, Lisa pulled the curtain back and stepped out. Doug was setting up the lighting in the next area and almost fell when he saw her.

Samantha whistled a catcall and said, "Wow Lisa, you look absolutely stunning. These are going to be an amazing set."

The outfit was incredible. Nothing that Lisa would wear at home, and one of the least revealing remaining from what Doug provided her. It was a red eyelash lace & sheer mesh teddy bodysuit. Lisa didn't have any red heels and decided to be barefoot for this session.

Samantha had Lisa lay down on her back on a white fur rug. Lisa was instructed to bend her knees, put her left hand between her legs and her right hand on her right breast. Samantha had Lisa follow the camera with her eyes as she snapped pictures from several angles. The more the camera snapped, the more Lisa felt herself needing a release from the erotic experience.

After a few more poses and pictures the session finished. Lisa changed into her clothes and left the studio, exchanging a goodbye with Samantha. The drive back home was difficult for Lisa. She was turned on from the experience and needed a release.

As she entered her home, Lisa placed her keys and bag on the kitchen table and went to the bedroom, slamming the bedroom door shut. Ryan had just stepped out of the bathroom after changing out of his work clothes when Lisa pushed her husband onto their bed, kissing him passionately.

"Whoa, hey, Leesmfph," he attempted to say.

Lisa kissed him deeply, straddling her husband's body. She then broke off the kiss and started grinding on her husband as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Damn babe, you want it bad don't you?"

"Oh yeah," she replied in a seductive whispery voice.

Lisa pulled her blouse off and quickly shook off her bra. Then she kicked off her heels and lifted herself up just enough for her husband to pull down his boxers and shorts.

"I want you, baby, give me your penis," Lisa said as she positioned her husband's penis towards her pussy.

"Oh yeah? You want this penis inside you?" he said.

"Um, yes I do. I need it," she said in a low sultry voice.

Ryan was already hard as Lisa lowered herself onto him.

"Wow, you are wet babe," said Ryan.

Lisa didn't reply, she started grinding on her husband's penis in a slow clockwise motion. Lisa was leaning forward, resting her hands on her husband's chest. The rotating movement was heavenly for her at the moment. Ryan reached up and slowly massaged his wife's big breasts.

As this was happening, Juan and Santiago were finishing up their work in the backyard heard a loud moan.

"What was that?" asked Juan.

"No clue bro, did it come from here?" Santiago questioned, pointing towards the Mitchell's bedroom.

Both men stared at each other then decided to move towards the window to take a peak.

Lisa had changed positions and her back was facing the window.

"Oh fuck man, they are having sex," whispered Juan excitedly.

"God damn look at her go," said Santiago.

Lisa then changed positions again. With the headboard directly in front of her, Lisa got on all fours.

"Do me doggy Ryan, I want it this way," she told her husband.

Ryan was surprised by her actions. He hadn't seen his wife this turned on since the taxi cab ride which put them in this mess.

He got onto the bed on his knees, lined up his penis with her pussy, and slammed into his wife.

"Oh!" she screamed.

"Did you like that baby?" he asked.

Lisa was caught off guard but didn't say whether she liked that or didn't. She just needed to cum. Ryan started fucking his wife slowly, gripping her waist.

From their vantage point, Santiago and Juan watched her ass shake with each thrust. Lisa closed her eyes, completely taken over by sexual hunger. Ryan kept his focus on his wife. Both were unaware of the voyeur's peeking into their bedroom.

"Santiago, are you recording this?"

"You know it, bro. Look at her go. She is hot."

Ryan slapped her butt cheeks as he fucked his wife doggy. The intensely passionate session was causing both of them to lightly sweat.

"Keep going babe, I'm going to cum," Lisa told Ryan.

He continued his thrusts till his wife orgasmed on his penis. Ryan was surprised he lasted as long as he did. Lisa then gathered herself, shifting forward then turning around and taking her husband's penis in her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned as she sucked him off.

"Damn babe, you are after it today," he commented.

Lisa licked and sucked his shaft making her husband eventually cum on her tits.

"Damn babe, that was incredible," he said.

"Mmm, thank you. You were amazing," she replied.

Both husband and wife took a shower together, had dinner, and discussed the photoshoot.

"I don't know why it turned me on but it did," she told Ryan.

"Well, I don't know either, but I don't mind having sex like that at all. Unfortunately, though, that asshole is also going to have these pictures so who knows what is going to happen next."

The photography studio called Mark to let him know the photos were finished. He picked up the USB and headed home. Mark was going to provide a copy to the Mitchell's, but after they disobeyed him initially, he decided against it.

Once he arrived home and settled in, Mark booted up his computer and inserted the USB. There he found two folders with images from the session. As he clicked through the pictures he couldn't believe the outfits Lisa had on for the shoot. Her boobs were busting out of the garments and her long athletic legs were on full display. The photographer had her in such seductive and sexy poses. He was surprised she followed through with it.

As he continued admiring his former employee in the skimpy clothing he received an email.

Mr. Lipscomb,

We are pleased to offer you a Junior Sales Executive position with our company. Our leadership team feels that you will be a great fit for our company culture. The position start date is in two weeks. Below is a link to the employee handbook and benefits information.

If you choose to accept this offer, please open up the attachment and follow the instructions to set up a profile. We look forward to welcoming you as a new employee at Velasquez Business Services.

Sincerely,

HR

12