Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Lisa dreams, things escalate.
4.8k words
4.24
7.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

CHAPTER 9

Mark hadn't made any requests for two weeks. Nor did he send Lisa and Ryan the images as promised from the photoshoot. He figured to plan his next steps carefully.

Ryan and Lisa both were confused as to why they hadn't heard from their blackmailer after the photoshoot and didn't know what to expect from the whole ordeal.

It was eight in the morning as Mark Lipscomb made it into his first day at work. Ever since his incident at Browning, Mark was blackballed from banking. He searched in different industries for a new job and eventually ended up with a junior sales role at Velasquez Business Services.

"Welcome Mr. Lipscomb," the receptionist said to Mark as he entered the lobby.

"Hey Mark, how's it going? We are glad to have you aboard. Come join us here," said his Sales Manager.

As Mark was introduced to the sales team, he shared a little bit about himself, intentionally omitting his banking past.

"Hello Mark, I'm Ryan Mitchell. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well Ryan," Mark replied. He was a little surprised. "What luck," he thought to himself.

"Ah, glad you guys could meet. Ryan, please show Mark some of the ins and outs of what we do here," said the Sales Manager. Ryan nodded in agreement and led Mark to his office.

Mark was aware of who Ryan was. He had seen images of him at Lisa's desk when she worked for him. He also recognized Ryan from the video in the taxi cab. Ryan had never seen Mark nor did he know his last name. It didn't occur to him that this might the same man who tried to screw his wife.

As both men made it to Ryan's office, Mr. Mitchell pulled a chair next to his for Mark to sit in. As Mark sat, he put his backpack down next to his chair on the floor. He scanned the average-sized office and saw a picture of his former employee on his new coworker's desk. There were also a few sports memorabilia pieces and other family images.

"You have a very beautiful family," Mark said smiling.

"Thanks, Mark, yeah, that's my wife Lisa and daughter Shelby," Ryan replied.

"Very cool man, and you are a football fan? You think our team has a shot this year," Mark said, quickly changing subjects.

"I don't know. Let's see if the new coach can do anything with this roster," replied Ryan.

After some work banter and further training, the day ended for both men and they went to their respected homes.

At Browning, Lisa Mitchell had implemented some new ideas at her branch. Although they continued to struggle, the morale was high and the team was supportive of their new manager.

Mrs. Mitchell pondered over her mixed feelings about a tumultuous few months. Recently, she felt closer to her husband but also confused with some of her thoughts and actions.

Her mind would keep coming back to the taxi ride or photoshoot and how that made her feel.

"Did the alcohol I drink that night make me that vulnerable to my husband's advances," she thought.

It was an exotic experience, spreading her legs and letting her husband play with her. He was skillful in his approach that night and knew which buttons to push.

"I mean I want to keep our sexual relationship fresh," she continued thinking.

Yes, the taxi ride was one thing, erotic in its own right with her husband, but that photoshoot was unique as well. Lisa never put herself on display like that before in front of strangers. Lisa did wear the occasional lingerie with Ryan over the years but never posed for him like she did that day in front of her photographer.

Samantha directing her and complimenting her brought on different feelings too. The way she was positioned and allowed herself to be touched so she could display her body was not in her comfort zone.

Plus the way she attacked her husband sexually afterward was also very telling. Her need and desire for release were strong after the shoot. Almost like a carnal need for her to cum from how turned on she was from the session.

Mrs. Mitchell didn't think of herself as super conservative but these feelings were not right. Lisa was dedicated to her husband, yet she was struggling with the betrayal from her body. Even now, as she sat at her desk thinking about the taxi ride or photoshoot, Lisa felt a twinge of wetness escape her pussy. Also, her nipples starting to become more erect as she daydreamt.

A small knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts. Lisa continued with work, then finally headed home.

Juan and Santiago were at the Mitchell house on their weekly visit. They would get excited to work at this home because they never knew what to expect. To them, Lisa was smoking hot but unlike the trophy wives who would berate them, she was kind and usually friendly. What they had seen by accident was a bigger motivating factor for the two men to stop by.

The next week Ryan would have to leave town on a sales trip. Mark didn't go and used this as an opportunity to drop the next request.

On a Tuesday, the week when her husband was gone, Lisa arrived home from work and gathered the mail. She saw an unmarked envelope. It made her nervous to think about who it was from. Lisa took the item into her bedroom and opened it.

You looked great in your pictures and are a desirable woman. Did you ever think about watching yourself in action?

Visit the business at 1436 Chavez St on Thursday evening by 7 PM. Come by yourself or with your husband. Ask for Buck and tell him you are Stacey. And make sure you stay the whole time. I will know if you left early.

Remember the consequences if you fail to comply.

"Fuck," is all Lisa thought. She called Ryan immediately and discussed the scenario. They looked up the address and realized it was an adult store.

"This guy is a sick perv," Ryan told her.

"I don't know what we can do. There has to be some way to trace this," she replied.

"You can follow through or wait. Once I get back we can figure it out," he assured her.

Thursday arrived quickly. Lisa was a nervous wreck again but decided to follow through with the demand. As she parked near the filthy business her mind raced with fearful ideas. Mrs. Mitchell took a deep breath to gather herself and stepped out of her car. She was wearing five-inch black pumps, a blue short-sleeved blouse, and black dress pants. As she walked up to the building, Lisa noticed the age and decay of the business. It had a faded sign with the business name of 'Bucky's Adult Superstore' and had bars on the windows. You couldn't peek inside at all as the windows were covered. On the outside, you saw the text 'XXX' spray-painted on and some tagging also.

Lisa pushed the door open and heard a bell jingle. This notified the employee that they had a customer.

"Ma'am, how many I help you," said a short elderly man.

"Yes, I'm looking for Bucky? My name is uh, um, Stacey," she stated hesitantly, trying not to make eye contact.

"Oh yes, sure, your husband told us you were stopping by. Pretty cool that you guys have the same name," the man replied. Lisa knew it wasn't her husband, but wondered what he meant by the same name.

The employee reached under the counter and gave her a movie stub, "The arcade is over there. You are in for an interesting show. Just input the ticket number at booth four and you are set. He also purchased some things for you and told me to give them to you after the show."

Lisa looked at the ticket and back up at the man, "Where is the arcade?"

"Oh, sorry, right around the corner there," he replied.

Mrs. Mitchell walked towards the direction he pointed. She kept her gaze down, not wanting to accidentally see someone she might know. As she found the arcade, Lisa searched for room four. Once there, she pushed the door open to the small booth and stepped in. She closed the door and surveyed the room.

It looked like a small changing room inside a department store. On one wall was a screen with a keypad next to it. Across from the screen was a bench to sit on. "Gross," she thought as she looked at the paint peeling bench. Mrs. Mitchell looked at the ticket and entered the numbers into the keypad. She then sat down and looked at the screen.

As the lights dimmed and the screen turned on, Lisa couldn't believe how ridiculous and embarrassing this was. "I'm a mother and working professional in a place like this," she thought to herself.

Just then the video began. It was a woman who looked to be in her twenties at a job interview. She was in a conference room with four men. The woman was blonde with brown eyes and wavy shoulder-length hair. Her clothes were extremely short. She had a very tight blouse, an extremely short mini-skirt, a garter belt, and stockings, with black stilettos. Her boobs were popping out of the blouse as the interview started.

"What is your name?" asked Male number one.

"Stacey," she replied.

Lisa heard the name and thought, "Ah, this is what he meant by the same name."

The video continued.

"Do you think you are qualified?" asked Male number one.

"I believe so," she responded.

"We are a hands-on group, are you willing to be hands-on for this interview?" asked Male number two.

"This is so dumb," Lisa thought.

"Yes, I will do anything for this interview. I need the job," said Stacy.

"Stacey, what do you think are your strongest assets?" asked Male number three.

"Uh, um, well," she struggled to answer.

After some more sexual dialogue, they transitioned.

"We know you want to model, stand up over there," pointed Male number four.

Stacey stood up and walked towards a couch and stood in front of it.

"Great, are you ready to handle the hands-on part?" asked Male number two.

She nodded yes. The men stood up, surrounding her. As Male number one went in to kiss her, the others started groping her body.

Mrs. Mitchell had heard of porn but had never seen an adult video. To her, it was all she had heard of. A bad script, bad acting, and just sex. At the current moment though, her mouth was left open in surprise.

"This woman is about to have sex with these four men," she thought shockingly.

Male number two unbuttoned Stacey's blouse and squeezed her tits aggressively. Stacey let out a moan, acting as if she was in pleasure. Males three and four were positioned near her legs and lifted her skirt up. As it bunched around her waist, male three pulled her thong aside and male four inserted his fingers into her pussy.

"Ah, mmm" Stacey gasped, spreading her legs apart for an easier entry.

She then broke off her kiss with male number one and reached for male number three, touching his cheek, guiding him up for a kiss.

Males one and two started disrobing as males three and four kissed and fingered Stacey.

Lisa continued to watch in awe as the disrobed men started stroking their members. "Oh my god," she thought.

Males three and four stepped away from the so-called model and swapped places with males one and two. As they also discarded their clothing, males one and two started kissing Stacey's neck and chest.

Her eyes were closed as the men touched her, fondled her boobs, and kissed her. She reached for each penis and started stroking both male one and two.

"Mmmm, yeah," she moaned.

Lisa felt her body unintentionally start warming up from what she was watching.

Stacey took off her blouse and bra, then got on her knees. The four men surrounded her with their cocks by her face. She looked up at male one while holding his cock in her hand. Stacey then opened her mouth and started giving him an aggressively wet blowjob.

While she was doing this, she reached for another man's penis and started stroking him. Stacey then moved to the man directly in front of her and put his penis in her mouth. Both her hands went to the two men on either side of her and she started jerking them off.

"Oh my god," Lisa whispered. Her eyes widened as she watched this woman jack off two men while blowing another. Mrs. Mitchell gulped on her saliva which was building up while watching the scene. She wasn't sure why it built up but it did.

On the screen, you could hear moans and grunts from those involved. Once Stacey stopped with the blowjobs, one of the men sat on the couch and she sat on top of him facing the wall. He inserted his cock into her pussy and the woman started fucking him slowly.

The other three men stood on top of the couch, making sure either a cock was in her mouth or her hands.

"Fuck that's good, you like that cock?" asked one of the men rhetorically.

"That's right, be a good slut, you want the job right?" asked another.

Lisa couldn't believe the crudeness. But she also couldn't believe how this woman could hand all those penises. Mrs. Mitchell adjusted herself on the stool only to feel some wetness between her legs.

"What the hell," she thought.

As the movie continued, the men started playing with Stacey's anus. They licked her and fingered her puckered hole, eventually sticking a penis in there too.

Lisa was dumbfounded as she had never seen someone be fucked in the ass.

The actors on the screen moved to the floor. One male laid down, Stacey faced the man and inserted his penis into her pussy. Another inserted his penis into her mouth. A third put her hand on his and she started jerking him off. The fourth got behind her and slowly inserted his penis into her ass.

"How, wow," Lisa thought. She had never had sex with more than one man. Whoever she was with was who she had sex with and that was a pretty small number. This woman though had a penis in all her openings. Lisa wondered how that might feel, but wondering was all she did.

Her face was flushed and the booth was feeling warmer. Mrs. Mitchell's right hand quickly and unintentionally squeezed her right boob. Lisa cleared her throat and watched the next scene unfold, catching herself in the act.

"You're hungry for our cocks aren't you?" said one of the men.

"You want to taste your ass?" followed the other.

Stacey nodded and lifted herself off the cocks in her pussy and ass. She then got on her knees and licked the penis which was just in her ass.

"Mm," she moaned as she slobbered over it, eventually putting it in her mouth.

"Taste your juices," demanded the other man. Stacey went on to suck him as well, licking his balls and sucking on his scrotum in the process.

The four men then stepped away from her and sat on the couch in a row.

"Show us how much you want this job you little slut," said one of the men.

She crawled over to the man on the far left of the screen and started licking his balls. Stacey pushed her face up against his scrotum, shaking her head left and right. She moved up and gripped his penis with her boobs, spitting on his manhood. Stacey pushing her breasts together and moving them up and down on his saliva soaked penis.

Stacey then moved to the next man and did the same. But she then released his penis from her boobs and slapped her face with his penis. Her makeup was smeared from the sweat and spit.

The woman then moved to the third man and inserted his penis in her mouth. He then proceeded to hold the back of her head, making her gag.

"There you go babe, deep throat that big cock," he said. They did this a few times and each time he released her she gasped for air.

"Fuck my cock with your tits," he commanded and she did. Once they were done he gave her a light slap on her boobs.

As Stacey moved to the fourth man, he immediately lifted his legs.

Lisa was surprised by this. "What is he doing?" she wondered.

Stacey licked the man's scrotum and ran her tongue down to his ass. She then proceeded to swirl her tongue on his ass, attempting to insert it in the process.

Mrs. Mitchell made an awkward face when she saw this.

The four men then stood up and started to jack off while Stacey alternated sucking their balls, and slapping her cheeks with their cocks.

"I'm cumming, ah," said the first male as he shot his sperm across her face and also into her hair.

Both the second and third men followed suit but came on her boobs. The fourth man grabbed her face and came on her lips. Stacey rubbed the cum on her lips, sticking her finger in and licking it. When she did this, one of the men congratulated her on her new job. She then looked at the camera with a half-smile.

Once the video ended the lights came back on. Lisa took a deep breath and stood up. As she opened the door and walked out of the booth, she felt an extreme level of wetness between her legs. "It was hot in there," she convinced herself and walked up to the store counter.

"Well, what did you think?" asked the employee.

"It was uh, um, well, it was something," she went on to say.

"Ha, you got that right. That Stacey has some awesome videos. Well, here you go, ma'am. I hope you and your husband have a fun time," he said, handing her a brown bag.

The ever polite Lisa thanked him and hurried out to her car. She sat down and took a deep breath, trying to compose herself, and drove home.

CHAPTER 10

At home, Lisa changed into her running shorts and a tank top. Shelby was also home today and both mother and daughter caught up on things. Her college situation was coming near and they both worked options and ideas for the eighteen-year-old.

After dinner, Shelby went to a movie with friends. Lisa brought the brown bag in from the car and placed it in their closet. She wasn't sure what it had inside and wasn't curious to find out. Lisa took off her bra and changed into a t-shirt for bed.

As Lisa started to brush her teeth, thoughts of Stacey's blowjob subliminally popped into her head. Mrs. Mitchell brushed yet she pictured the woman sucking the men aggressively. Lisa finished and went to bed.

That night her dreams were vivid. She was the woman with the four men. Lisa was wearing skimpy clothing and played the role as she saw during the day. At the part where she started to kneel as the actress did, some drool escaped her mouth. The dream then went to the men kissing her. Her flashbacks of the film weren't in sequence. It was more of what Lisa dreamt of at the moment.

Lisa sat up when the scene of the woman being fucked by three men and giving the fourth a hand job.

"Oh my, what a, wow," she thought.

Her mind replayed the events again as she went back to sleep.

Lisa slowly moved her right hand up to her breast, massaging it gently. The more she thought of the video, the more she played with her boob. Lisa squeezed her legs tightly as she pinched her nipple, bringing her out of her sleep.

"Fuck," she whispered to herself. Lisa needed to cum but her husband wasn't home.

Her left hand moved between her legs and inside her shorts under her panties. Lisa felt her clit and rubbed it slowly in a circular motion.

Mrs. Mitchell closed her eyes and continued replaying the events of the video. All the penises and how the woman managed to please them all was unbelievable. The different sizes of the men played in her head. Lisa's clit bulged and pulsed from the pleasure her fingers continued to provide.

"Suck that cock," she heard in her thoughts as she continued replaying the video from earlier.

She felt her dampness build from her touch and moved her fingers down to her pussy lips. As she parted them, Lisa felt the intense wetness inviting her fingers to explore further.

"That's right, be a good slut, you want that job don't you?" she heard in her mind.

Lisa inserted two fingers into her pussy and felt a wave of pleasure hit her. Her body under the covers was warm and overtaken by the sensation of her touch. Mrs. Mitchell arched her back at this moment while also pinching and pulling on her nipple.

She removed her right hand from her breast and moved it to her clit. She rubbed her love button with one hand while she fucked herself with two fingers from the other.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers
12