Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she licked her lips, a quiet near audible moan left her slightly open mouth. Mrs. Mitchell spread her legs and started rubbing her clit faster. Lisa hadn't masturbated in a very long time. Her husband was usually available for her but not tonight.

The image of the woman being filled in all holes entered Lisa's mind. Her pace increased as she penetrated in and out of herself quicker. Lisa's breathing sped up and she let out short moans, her orgasm was near.

When the scene of the blowjobs on the couch approached her thoughts, Lisa lost herself. She lifted her hips off the bed, digging her heels into the mattress, increasing her pace more. When she lowered her waist, Lisa's legs trembled. Lisa closed her legs as her body stiffened and her orgasm hit. Wave after wave released the tightness from her body as she came. Her body spasms were almost uncontrollable as she came from her touch. Lisa's hot and sweaty body convulsed under the comforter, her fingers still inserted in her pussy.

Mrs. Mitchell finally came down from her sexual high. Her rapid breathing changed into a calm controlled breath. Lisa removed her fingers from inside herself, and moved them up into her mouth, tasting her sweet juices for the first time.

She couldn't believe the video from earlier today led to this, but she didn't care at the moment. Being able to orgasm was more than enough to allow her to relax and go to sleep.

The weekend came quickly. Ryan was home by Saturday morning and they discussed his sales trip.

"So what happened when you went to the video store?" he asked Lisa.

"I, uh, well, I had to go into some dirty booth and watch an adult movie."

"I'm so sorry you had to do that alone honey. I would've been there with you if not for the sales thing."

"I know Ryan, but it was weird, the man said it was my husband who set this up," Lisa responded.

"Husband? So we know this person is a man," he commented.

"True, they also said it during the photoshoot which I forgot to share," she replied.

"The photoshoot...Where are our copies of the pictures?"

"No idea, but Ryan that video was, my god," she shared.

They discussed the scenes from the movie and the brown bag. Ryan was taken aback by what she had to watch. He wished he was there to support his wife but was a little curious about the scene. Ryan wondered why there was such a focus on all these sexually charged requests from their blackmailer.

"Have you opened the bag?" he asked Lisa. She nodded her head "no" and they decided to take a look Saturday night.

During the day, both husband and wife ran some errands and came home for the evening. As they made it back, they noticed another envelope at the front door. Shelby was still out so she hadn't seen it.

Lisa and Ryan both were worried about the placement and quickly took the item inside.

As they opened the letter, both husband and wife were stressed about the next possible task.

I hope you enjoyed the video and have seen the contents of the bag. If you haven't, I suggest you take a look. Use three of these items Saturday night with the surprise outfit. How will I know? You will leave your curtains and blinds open for me to watch. If you disobey? Well, you will learn the consequences.

The Mitchell's looked at each other and went inside towards the bag. Lisa had placed it in the closet and brought it out, putting it on their bed.

Ryan took initiative to open it and dumped its contents onto their bed. They saw a variety of items that included dildos, anal beads, vibrators, handcuffs, a blindfold, and the black satin chemise from the photoshoot.

"What is all this? Why is this all sex stuff? Who is this pervert?" she exclaimed in a shocked and frightened tone.

Meanwhile, her husband was looking at everything wondering what was going on. "Why is someone so intent in all of this for my wife," he thought.

"Lisa, what do you want to do with this stuff? I think it's ridiculous to do this," he commented.

"I don't know Ryan. This is affecting me emotionally. I will follow your lead," she said.

"I'm going to say we don't do it. Let's put this away and spend time together."

Lisa nodded in agreement and they put the items away in their closet. Both husband and wife decided on a date night with dinner and a movie.

As Monday arrived and they both came home from work, another envelope was in their mailbox. The family ate dinner together and once they finished, Shelby excused herself and went to her room. Ryan and Lisa went forward with opening the unmarked document.

You like to play hardball I see. Unfortunately, you both are making things horrible for yourselves. Check out your profile. Hopefully, you like it.

Mark knew they hadn't complied because he had installed an outdoor spy camera in their tree recently. The camera was located near a tree in their backyard. Juan and Santiago had seen the device but thought it was a security camera installed by the Mitchell's.

There was a web address, similar to the one where the video was posted before. Lisa and Ryan opened up a browser window and entered the website address. Some pictures from her photoshoot appeared on the screen. They were uploaded to the same BustyMilf43 account and on the same website.

"Ryan, you can see my face!" exclaimed Lisa. She was frightened, sad, angry, and a cocktail of more emotions.

Ryan clicked through the album seeing some direct views of the images. All of them showed Lisa in her full form, stacked, leggy, and seductive.

He went back to the profile and saw comments from other users.

"Your husband is a lucky man."

"Let's meet, are you into the AL?"

"If you need a bull and are on the East Coast, HMU"

"You are so hot and have amazing tits"

"Your legs look amazing, and you are so elegant"

"I host House Parties, come over to play"

Lisa stepped away, sobbing. Ryan went to console her.

"Why? What did we ever do? This is too much," she cried. "It's doing things to me that I'm not used to, I don't like it but I'm doing it."

"I know babe, I know. We can see if the police can track this user down? Maybe try and find the IP address to pin down a location?" I will reach out to them tomorrow.

Ryan went to the police department with some luck. They would be able to track the IP address quickly. Later that week he received a call from the Commissioner.

"Mr. Mitchell, I tracked the IP address and this is where it is coming from," he said. When the commissioner provided the information, Ryan dropped his phone.

"Mr. Mitchell, are you there?"

"Yes, yes, sorry, I am."

"Would you like us to investigate further?"

"No thank you, I appreciate your help," Ryan said as he hung up. When he came home he shared the details with his wife. The address was their own.

12