Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Lisa has a new experience as a mistake is made.
4.7k words
4.35
8.8k
5

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

CHAPTER 11

Mark Lipscomb enjoyed his new job and was surprised to have gotten the Mitchell's this far in his plan. But he was also upset at the way they would disregard some of his demands. Mark also felt lucky that they didn't have any surveillance at the house even though he did.

"It would be a matter of time until they took care of that though," he thought, scheming his next steps.

At the office, Mark was making friends easily and quickly. People enjoyed his company and liked his upbeat attitude. Plus the women found him charming and handsome from the minimal interaction they had with him.

Velasquez Business Services (VBS) company anniversary party happened a month after Mark had been hired. The event was held at a venue that was an old mansion hotel in the city. The venue had several hallways, rooms, and bars for people to explore, along with a nice sized gathering space.

This was the fortieth anniversary for VBS, a fairly unknown company that had its hands in different industries and products.

Ryan and Lisa prepared for the event with semi-formal attire. He wore a light gray suit with a white button-up and black tie. Even though he was not in his prime in terms of appearance, Lisa felt he looked handsome in his outfit.

Lisa pulled up her navy blue panties, but no bra. She sat on the bed and Ryan watched as she slipped on her four-inch Jimmy Choo sandals. They were pink suede and open toe with a four-inch heel. The Dochas One Hundred as they were known had a jewel trim strap at the ankle.

As she was seated after getting her sandals on, Ryan admired her beauty and couldn't believe his luck. Her long, smooth, and lightly tanned legs looked amazing. His wife's semi-toned stomach was what a lot of the mother's in the neighborhood dreamed of. Lisa's breasts were ample and wonderful to play with. Her face was naturally beautiful and only required light make up.

For the night, she wore on a navy sleeveless, v-neck, sheath dress. The dress was slimming with a straight hemline. It came down to right above her knees and had a zipper down the back. The sheath silhouette and surplice v-neckline provided an elegance. It also had a beaded detail at the hip which looked to tie in the ruched material. Ryan helped her zip up the dress. Once they were ready, Lisa grabbed her clutch and they made their way to the event.

Mark wore a casual black suit with a light blue button-up and black tie. He looked handsome with his stylish haircut and wore some casual dress shoes. He was curious to know if Lisa would make it out tonight. A lot of the spouses would be there and she was the only one he had a history with.

At the event, the three made rounds on opposite ends of the venue. Ryan and Lisa mingled and met with those on one side while Ryan did the same on the other. They eventually ran into each other near the bar.

"Hey Mark, I want you to meet my wife Lisa," Ryan said as he put an arm around the Junior Sales Executive.

Lisa was standing alone looking at the crowd when the two men arrived behind her.

"Babe, this is Mark, he's a new Junior Sales Executive," Ryan said to her.

"Nice to..." Lisa froze as she turned around. Her right hand in the middle of offering a courtesy handshake.

Mark immediately went in and shook her hand, "Hi Lisa, nice to meet you." He acted like he hadn't seen her before, confusing Lisa.

Lisa was surprised. She thought that she was done with this man. Her anxiety kicked in as her husband and Mark made small talk. Lisa looked away and her mind wandered in and out of the conversation. Mark was mesmerized by how sexy she looked in person.

"Welcome all and thank you for coming tonight," said one of the owners of VBS on the microphone. He stood on the stage where the band was and started discussing the business history for the celebration.

During this, Mark stood where Lisa was in his vantage point. He admired her ample chest down to her torso, and legs. Even from a side profile, she looked stunning.

Dinner and drinks flowed as the evening progressed. Ryan introduced Lisa to more colleagues throughout the night. She kindly accepted the compliments about how pretty she was and smiled when they told Ryan how lucky he was.

The night went on and Mark went to the bar again for a drink, running into his VP of Sales.

"How's it going Mark?" he asked.

"Good, what a fun crowd, I'm very glad to be a part of this. It's been great to meet some of the wives and husbands of our colleagues, don't you think?" he responded.

"Sure is, I will say though, between us, Ryan is one lucky man. His wife is drop-dead amazing. Didn't know she was a looker," said the VP.

"Man, that's true. One thing is for sure if she were married to me, oh man," Mark said.

"Do you smoke? Come join some of us outside," the VP said, seemingly ignoring Mark's statement.

As the two men went outside, they met up with four other men in sales.

"Hey gents. We were just talking about Ryan's wife. Man she's a looker," said the VP. He hadn't ignored the man, he just wanted to include him in the conversation outside.

"How big do you think those tits are on that girl," asked another VP.

"No clue, looks like double d's though. She is stacked. I would dive right in on those," responded an Account Executive.

The men continued their locker room talk about the busty wife and other women for a few more minutes before heading inside.

A few couples were slow dancing while people scattered throughout the venue. One of the VP's who was outside met up with Ryan. As they chatted, Lisa excused herself to find the ladies' room.

Mrs. Mitchell wasn't fully drunk but she was feeling tipsy. While walking around the venue to find the ladies' room, Lisa wasn't aware of some of the men ogling her. She also didn't notice Mark following her from a distance. Mrs. Mitchell made her way around a corner and found herself staring down a medium length hallway with doors on either side.

She walked halfway down and noticed that none of these were what she was looking for. Mark turned the same corner and admired how her hips swayed with each step. He checked the door to one of the rooms and noticed it was unlocked. When he opened the door slightly, he noticed a couple was having sex inside.

Realizing that this must be the wing with the bedrooms, he checked another and learned it was unlocked as well. VBS had stated it was providing accommodations in case anyone felt unable to drive.

In the hallway, Lisa's heels echoed on the marble floor as she walked down towards the end. Mark sped up his pace trying to catch up to her. Lisa moved more towards her left to shorten her steps for the next turn. Mark made up just enough ground and swiftly grabbed her by the waist, opened the room door nearest to them, and pulled her in.

"What? Who?" Lisa asked alarmed, slightly wrestling the man who forced her in. The room was dark. Only the light under the door seeped in. This provided a silhouette of Mark and Lisa, but nothing for Lisa to visually recognize him.

Mark pinned her up against the door, "I've missed you," he whispered as he forcefully started kissing Lisa on her lower neck.

Mrs. Mitchell couldn't make out the man and assumed it was Ryan. She thought her husband might be drunk and stopped fighting him.

Mark continued his assault and grabbed both her breasts, massaging them aggressively.

"Ryan, we can't do this here, we need to..." Lisa started.

Knowing that she was confused about the abductor, Mark didn't say a word and continued, pulling the hem of her dress up to gain access to her pussy.

"Babe, not, mmm," Lisa tried to say, yet was enjoying the aggressiveness she thought was from her husband.

Mark pulled Lisa's dress up higher until it bunched at her waist. He then used one hand to rub her panty-covered pussy.

"Fuck," she whispered, closing her eyes.

So far, Lisa hadn't smelled the man nor had kissed him on the lips. Lisa felt confident that it must have been her husband. Mark Lipscomb was aware of this and was purposeful in his seduction. He knelt on the floor and pushed on Lisa's inner thighs, implying for her to spread her legs.

Lisa complied and bent her knees slightly to give the man better access. Mark pulled her panties aside and started licking her pussy which was wet from the earlier foreplay. Her sweet and sticky juices tasted wonderful to Mark as he lapped them up, almost as sloppily as a thirsty dog. He then took one finger and inserted it into her stimulated pussy. Mark moved his lips up to her slightly engorged clit, licking her tiny button lightly.

"Oh fuck Ryan, oh my god," Lisa moaned. Her hands moved up to her breasts and she massaged them, enhancing her arousal.

Ryan meanwhile wondered where his wife went. It had been thirty minutes since she went to look for the ladies' room. Mr. Mitchell decided to try and find his loyal wife.

In the room, Mark lightly pulled Lisa's forearm and led her to what he prayed was a bed. As he stepped backward, he hoped the back of his knees would hit something, which they did, and he fell immediately.

"Yes!" he thought to himself, landing on the bed. He positioned Lisa to lay next to him and proceeded to finger fuck her pussy and lick her clit. Lisa dug her heels into the bed and was about to reach for his hair when Mark unknowingly got up. He guided her body down to the edge, turning her around to where she was bent over the bed.

He pulled down Lisa's panties and put them in his pocket. Mark undid his pants and fished out his pulsating hard penis, running it up and down her wet snatch, lubricating it from her juices.

"Mm," Lisa moaned.

He slowly inserted his hard rod into her dripping wet pussy. Lisa gasped when she felt his size inside her. She couldn't tell if it was how turned on she was or something else but mistakenly thought Ryan felt bigger to her tonight.

As he started fucking her slowly, the sensation was too much for Lisa to try and think about the difference. He gripped her hips, continuing to thrust in and out of her slowly.

"Oh babe, oh god, mm, yes," she whispered in pleasure.

Ryan stopped to talk to some more colleagues as he looked for Lisa. It was strange to him that he hadn't found her and asked them for directions to the ladies' room. When he checked, she wasn't in there at all. This led him to a hallway with doors on either side.

In the bedroom, Mark slapped Lisa's ass causing her to grunt. He penetrated in and out of the busty housewife faster now, emitting moans from Lisa.

"Ugh, oh, yes, fuck, Ryan, god, you are fucking me so well," she said.

Next, he pushed Lisa forward from her thighs which made her get in the doggy style position on the bed. His penis was still buried deep inside his former employee.

Once they repositioned, he continued to pump in and out of her at a steady pace. Lisa lowered her upper body, allowing herself to be fucked leapfrog style. She felt a full, warm tingling sensation from each thrust.

Mark Lipscomb was in ecstasy and fortunate. Lisa couldn't see him in the dark and melted to his touch. It helped that she didn't know who it was, but interesting to him that her arousal was so quick. Her pussy felt nice and warm to him. As the smell of sex filled the room, Mark wanted more. He wanted to test her as well as fuck her. He lightly spit on his thumb, lubricating it and moving it towards her ass.

Lisa was in such pleasure she didn't think that her husband was trying anything strange when she felt his thumb there. Mark then applied a little pressure, rubbing her puckered hole.

"Oh, mmm," she moaned from his touch.

He then pushed further till a portion of his thumb was inside her.

"Fuck, Ryan," she said in a whispery moan.

Mark pushed a little further till her hole engulfed his entire thumb.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. It was painful at first but after it was in, it enhanced the pleasure of his penis going in and out of her pussy.

He left his thumb inside, enjoying the feeling of her two holes as he pumped one and plugged the other.

Ryan walked down the hallway unable to locate his wife. "Where could she be?" he thought. There were only a few other hallways left on this floor.

Mark started to slowly move his thumb in and out of Lisa's ass. He altered the thrusts of his thumb, and penis inside the busty wife. This led Lisa to an experience she never had. With her holes filled, and clit throbbing, Lisa reached between her legs and rubbed her love button.

"Ah, ah, ah, I'm gonna cum babe, keep going," she said while in deep ecstasy.

Mark felt her pussy tighten as the intense waves of her orgasm hit her body. Lisa's legs trembled from the shockwaves of her release. Mark also felt his penis tighten and spasm. He shot stream after stream of his hot creamy liquid deep inside her pussy.

"Mm, ah, mm, mm, oh, mm," Lisa moaned as she came down from her orgasm.

Mrs. Mitchell laid on the bed, pulling out of the thumb and penis that had filled her. Mark pulled up his pants, sloppily tucked his shirt in, and quietly stepped out.

"Babe, that was incredible. You've never done anything like that before, and you felt so big today," she said to nobody in the room. Lisa didn't know that Mark had snuck out.

Mark rushed to the men's room to clean up. As he turned the corner on one end of the hallway, Ryan turned the other corner on the opposite end. Mr. Lipscomb made it to the men's room to gather himself.

In the room, Lisa was all alone.

"Babe?" She asked, thinking that maybe Ryan had fallen asleep.

Mrs. Mitchell picked up her freshly fucked body and fumbled around the room. She eventually found a light switch. When she turned it on she noticed her clutch on the floor, but also that nobody was there.

"What the heck?" she whispered to herself.

She walked into the bathroom and cleaned up, still confused. "My panties, where are my panties?" she asked herself, frantically searching the room. She looked under the bed, and behind the end-tables hoping to find her thin garment.

Lisa re-applied her makeup and fixed her hair. Mrs. Mitchell then sat down in a chair which was in the corner to try and gather her thoughts. Lisa finally picked up her clutch, turned off the light, and stepped out of the room into the hallway.

"Babe!" Ryan exclaimed as he saw her. "Where have you been?"

"Ryan?" She asked, shocked. "I, have, uh, I was looking for the ladies' room, and..."

"Well, it's not in there," he laughed. "How much did you drink tonight? Let me help you find it."

Lisa was more than shocked. "What did I do?" she thought as they made their way to a ladies' room. As she walked, Mark's sperm slowly seeped out, running down her inner thighs.

"I thought I cleaned up everything... How much went inside me?" she thought as she walked in. Lisa was all alone in the ladies' room which allowed her to continue and gather her thoughts.

"If that wasn't Ryan..." Her eyes widened from fear.

"No, no, no. No, no, no," She frantically whispered to herself. "What did I, crap, no, oh no."

CHAPTER 12

Mark left the party knowing that he just had sex with his former employee. He had fucked her after she had fucked him at the bank a few months earlier. Plus he left with a nice souvenir from the experience. Her navy blue panties sat on the passenger seat of his car as he replayed the events from the night.

His thoughts went to her warm wet pussy, how she accepted his thumb in her ass and shooting his load deep inside her.

Mr. Lipscomb slept like a baby that night. It was one for the ages and one that he thought would help him in his twisted desire to turn her into a cock loving slut.

As the Mitchell's drove home, Lisa was still deep in her thoughts.

"Lisa, how did you like meeting everyone? Lisa, hello, Lisa? Babe?" Ryan asked trying to get her attention.

"Huh, oh, uh, it was nice, it was a nice evening," she replied.

"That Mark is a cool kid don't you think? I believe he can be good once he learns some tricks of the trade," he said as he tried to engage his wife in conversation.

"Mark, who, oh. Ryan, I know who Mark is," she said slowly.

Ryan was quiet for a moment before he put two and two together.

"Wait! He's that fucker?" Ryan said surprised and angry.

Lisa nodded to confirm, "Yes, I don't know how he got a job here."

"I can't believe it," Ryan said. He was pissed to say the least, continuing, "And he didn't dare to mention this at all."

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked her.

"I was honestly shocked, and as the night went on, it felt more important to discuss later," she replied.

The rest of the drive home was quiet. As Lisa continued her thinking, it made more sense to her as to why the only thing said was, "I've missed you."

When they arrived home, Ryan apologized to his wife for introducing her to "that scumbag" as he put it.

They entered their bedroom with apologies from both sides, and Lisa hugging him.

Ryan hugged her back then said, "I love you, Lisa." Kissing her on the lips.

Mrs. Mitchell reciprocated her husband's affection.

Ryan continued kissing her, parting her soft lips with his tongue, exploring her warm mouth. Lisa still felt passion for her husband of twenty-five years and kissed him back.

He pulled her body closer to his. Lisa and Ryan feeling the heat radiating off each other from the passion they still possessed. His hands explored her waist, moving to her lower back and bosom. Ryan gave her ass a light squeeze, pulling her into him more. She could feel his hardness through the material of their clothes, and her wetness building up. The room was dimly lit by the moonlight shining through the open blinds.

The Mitchell's made out intensely, landing on the bed, side by side. Lisa was turned on by her husband's desire and wanted to satisfy her man. She wanted him and needed him. Ryan wanted his sexy wife as he loved her deeply.

Mr. Mitchell took off his blazer and loosened his tie. He proceeded to unbutton his shirt and pull the tie and shirt off. Lisa pushed him back, kissing him on his neck down his chest to his navel. As she got down to his groin, she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them. He lifted his waist as she pulled his pants and boxers off.

She continued kissing him down from his navel to his erect penis, giving light pecks to his manhood and positioned herself between his legs. She lightly kissed his inner thighs while giving her husband a hand job.

"Ah, that feels good honey," he whispered.

Lisa proceeded with light kisses from the base of his penis to the head. Then she opened her warm mouth, engulfing his penis and sucking it softly. As her head bobbed up and down, she moaned with pleasure.

Ryan was in pure bliss. "Let me help you take your dress off babe," he said a little while later.

Lisa released his penis from her mouth, stood up, and turned around. Ryan scooted towards the side of the bed and slowly pulled the dress's zipper down the middle of her back. When he got to her lower back, Lisa remembered that she wasn't wearing any panties.

She quickly pulled away and turned around. Lisa looked at her husband in the eyes and pulled the dress down, never losing eye contact. She didn't want her husband to know she didn't have her panties on. As the dress dropped down to her navel, Lisa acted like she was pulling it down with her underwear. Once it was below her thighs, she let the dress drop to the floor and puddle around her heels.

Lisa crawled up onto her husband. He grabbed her, swapping positions, and spread her legs. Ryan kissed behind her ear, lightly sucking and flicking her earlobe with his mouth and tongue.

Mrs. Mitchell hugged him and closed her eyes as he moved to her neck and collarbone. Ryan grabbed both her boobs and serenaded them with light kisses from one to the other. He alternated between kissing her breasts to licking and flicking her nipples with his tongue. Lisa moaned from the passionate attention her boobs were receiving. Ryan knew exactly how to pleasure her she thought.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers
12