Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left her breasts, Lisa replaced his attention with her own, lightly squeezing and rubbing her boobs and nipples. He lightly kissed in between her breasts down to her navel, kissing her landing strip, and eventually her love bud.

He flicked her clit with his tongue, lightly sucking on it at times.

"Oh Ryan, that feels good," Lisa whispered.

Unaware that her juices had been with another man's cum, Ryan used his tongue to part her pussy lips. As he went down on her, Lisa remembered the sperm of the other man that had shot inside her a while before.

"Oh god," she moaned loudly, lifting her hips upwards toward his mouth. Her heels dug once again into a mattress, and as she lowered her hips, Lisa's legs squeezed his head for a moment.

Ryan kissed her inner thighs, tasting a saltiness on her smooth legs. He thought it must be the sweat from their heated and passionate lovemaking. Mr. Mitchell used his tongue and traced his path back to her pussy, inserting it into her love box.

"Ah," Lisa moaned, arching her back, grabbing her breasts, and throwing her head back.

"You're so wet babe," Ryan said as he paused and watched his wife taken over by lust.

She moaned again and as he was going back down she stopped him, "Fuck me, Ryan, I need it."

Ryan got up on all fours, hovering over his wife. Lisa grabbed his penis and guided it in.

"Mm, yes," she said in a sultry voice.

He pumped in and out of her slowly, not wanting to cum quickly. Ryan kissed his wife as he made love to her on their bed. Their grunts and moans audible enough not to travel throughout the house.

Mr. Mitchell then stopped and Lisa guided him onto his back. She straddled him cowgirl and slid her pussy right onto his penis. Lisa gyrated on his penis as he gripped her boobs, pulling on her nipples.

"Harder Ryan, pull them harder," she pleaded, feeling pleasure from the light pain.

Ryan licked his fingertips, pulling and twisting her hard nipples.

"God, yes," she said.

Mr. Mitchell felt close to cumming but didn't want to stop. He lightly pushed Lisa off. She then got in the leapfrog position, inviting her husband into her dripping wet pussy.

He inserted his penis slowly. Lisa felt the difference between her and the man who fucked her earlier that night. Ryan didn't stretch her out but he did feel good. As he thrust faster, Lisa reached between her legs and rubbed her pulsating clit.

Ryan slapped her ass, increasing his pace then slowing down. They fucked for thirty seconds when she asked him to do something he had never done before.

"Fill my holes, Ryan. Stick a finger in my ass," she demanded, sounding nearly possessed.

He was surprised by this. They had never talked about or tried anything anal. Mr. Mitchell took his finger and rubbed her puckered hole gently.

"Get it wet babe, and stick it in, I need it," she pleaded.

Ryan put some spit on his finger and pushed up against her hole with some more force.

"Ah, mm," Lisa moaned.

He proceeded to insert more of his finger, exploring her ass for the first time in their marriage.

"Yes, right there, yes!" Mrs. Mitchell exclaimed. Her body was in a carnal state, and she wanted the full feeling from earlier that night.

As half his finger entered her, Lisa's body quivered and she started fucking her husband.

Ryan stopped moving and watch in amazement as his wife fucked him faster and harder with his finger halfway in her ass.

"I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum, Ryan, I'm cumming," she moaned as her body convulsed. She pressed back against his penis and finger, legs shaking.

"Mm, mm, mm," she cooed.

Lisa leaned forward, releasing her husband's finger and penis. As she rolled over on the bed she noticed his hard-on, "You didn't cum?"

Mr. Mitchell replied, "Not yet babe."

"Let me take care of you," said Lisa. She lifted herself and pushed her husband onto the bed.

Lisa hungrily took his penis in her mouth, bobbing her head rapidly up and down on his shaft. Her mind replaying thoughts of the porno from before led her to her next acts.

She pushed her head down on his penis as far as it would go, gagging on his member. Lisa pulled back, taking a deep breath.

"Fuck Lisa, wow," her husband moaned.

Lisa did this one more time, then kissed her way down to his balls. She jacked him off with one hand while licking his scrotum.

Mrs. Mitchell sucked his balls, running her tongue in a circular motion on each side. Lisa then licked right below his scrotum and right above his ass.

"God damn, babe, oh, I'm gonna cum," Ryan said with his eyes closed.

Lisa sped up the hand job as she licked him between his scrotum and ass. Ryan gripped the comforter and jerked forward releasing stream after stream of cum which landed in Lisa's hair.

"Oh, ah, ah, fuck, damn," he grunted in pleasure.

Lisa laid between his legs, continuing to give him a hand job. Ryan touched her hand for her to stop. He laid there relaxed.

"Wow, that was, wow Lisa," he said.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me," she started to say.

"Don't apologize. This was amazing. And the finger thing, well, that video gave you some ideas huh?" he laughed.

"Stop it, Ryan," Lisa responded shyly. He wasn't wrong and that was part of it. But more so it was the photo shoot, the video, and now, Mark Lipscomb.

The next day Lisa still felt guilty about what happened at the company event. She didn't intend to cheat on her husband. Sex with him that night was amazing but her conscience ate away at her. He was there for her, caring, nurturing, even when he was down they figured it out. Lisa couldn't look at him without feeling bad about herself.

"I need to tell him, but it wasn't my fault and I don't want to lose him," she thought to herself.

Mark woke up the next day and noticed a notification on his computer. His camera caught some activity from the night before. As he played the video, he couldn't believe that Lisa fucked her husband the same night she fucked him, "Little slut," he said to himself.

He watched her get on top of her husband, gyrating her hips, have her big tits played with, and end between his legs. He saw him put a finger in her ass and her with her head low near his groin.

Slowly but surely she was coming around he thought, "Maybe it's time to crank it up her."

12