Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 15-17

Story Info
Lisa sees some familiar faces as she's exposed.
6.2k words
4.45
9.9k
7
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

CHAPTER 15

After Ryan came home from his trip, both husband and wife embraced and made love. To Ryan, Lisa still seemed off but he was happy to see his wife. They chatted about Shelby and other things and prepared for the next week.

It was easier for Lisa to handle Mark's demands when Ryan was gone. But with him here, her guilt was nearly overpowering. Mrs. Mitchell did her best to stay strong and not let her blackmailer break her. But every single day her emotions were a mess.

One night Mark Lipscomb ran into one of his former tellers as he was buying some groceries. The chance encounter led him to some information he found very useful. Shelby Mitchell was suspended at the time that he and Lisa were both working at the bank. The teller was good friends with Shelby and he spilled a little more information. Mark used this to his advantage.

Two weeks later the Mitchell's received a letter from Shelby's college informing them that their daughter would be able to return in the spring. When they asked her about what happened, Shelby didn't know. Both Ryan and Lisa opted not to contact to school. They were concerned that whoever or whatever caused her to get re-enrolled might be reversed.

In this time frame, Mark texted Lisa frequently at work, asking for an image here or there. Mrs. Mitchell complied with his demands. Each one was a little more perverse than the other. Mark was breaking her down slowly for his conquest. The following Friday he summoned her to meet him. A meeting that would lead her further down a path of awakening.

Meet me Saturday night at the Belmont Hotel Downtown at 7 PM

Lisa read the message and immediately thought of her date night with Ryan that same day. She came up with an excuse to use but wasn't happy to have to lie to him again.

"Babe, the girls are having a girl's night, do you mind if I join them? I'm sorry, I know we wanted to have a date night," Lisa asked, genuinely remorseful.

"Ah man, sure, I think I can hang with some of the guys," Ryan replied, hugging his wife and kissing her.

Once Saturday came along, Lisa's nerves were a wreck. She was barely able to get through her errands and once complete, she stepped into the shower to get ready.

For the evening, she wore a black sleeveless cut out jumpsuit. It had horizontal slits at the knees and zipped up the back. It looked sexy and casual at the same time. Under this, Lisa had a black panty and bra set. Mrs. Mitchell decided to go with her stiletto six-inch black Louboutin's.

Lisa used the complimentary valet at the hotel and stepped inside the lobby, then texted Mark.

"I'm here," it read.

"Come to the bar," Mark messaged back.

Lisa walked towards the bar of the hotel. The Belmont was a luxury hotel downtown. It was a place she and Ryan would've gone to for a stay-cation. Mrs. Mitchell entered the bar, spotted Mark, and walked towards him. As Lisa got a better view of the table, she noticed another man sitting across from her former boss, his back towards her.

Mark was wearing casual black dress pants, a black button-up, and a grey blazer. He had made sure to try and dress to impress tonight. When he saw Lisa get closer to the table, he stood up and greeted her.

"Lisa! Hey, it's nice of you to join us," he said happily.

Mrs. Mitchell smiled, not able to match his excitement.

"I want you to meet Dean Brackman," he said, introducing the elder gentleman.

Dean Brackman was in his sixties and looked to have come straight from work. He had a significantly receding hairline and a greyish-brown mustache. His thin, square eyeglasses looked to fit the stereotype of a Dean from a 1980's movie. He turned his head to get a look at the woman who had just arrived and was blown away. Lisa looked stunning. The black outfit was stylish, her blue eyes were beautiful, and she gave off this aura of sexy and sophisticated.

"Pleasure to meet you, ma'am," the Dean said as he and Lisa shook hands.

All three sat down and Mark continued the conversation.

"Dean Brackman, I want to thank you for your generosity," he said.

"Oh no Mark, it's okay. Once I understood the situation it made sense. Heck, we were all kids at one point," Dean Brackman laughed.

Lisa watched the two men converse.

"What Shelby did wasn't something that should've jeopardized her future. Plus Mark, you sure are a darn good salesman," Dean continued, taking a sip of his whiskey and peeking towards Lisa.

Mark knew where he wanted to take this conversation with the Dean. Lisa watched, aghast at what she had learned. Mark Lipscomb had bailed her daughter out of the potential expulsion, but how?

The two men eventually brought Lisa into the conversation.

"I'm just glad you had time to come to the photo shoot," Mark said. Lisa froze as he finished the statement.

"Oh yes, I appreciate you for inviting me. I've never been to a model's photoshoot before," the Dean replied, smiling at Lisa.

Mrs. Mitchell caught Dean Brackman looking at her and she forced a smile back.

"Tell me, Lisa, how long have you been in the business?" the Dean asked.

"Oh, um..." Lisa hesitated, not knowing how to respond.

"She's done a few shoots here and there, more in her college years. Lisa is getting back into the scene of things," Mark interrupted as he patted her thigh.

Intently, Mark made sure not to mention Lisa's last name. As far as the Dean knew, she was a model and not Shelby's mother.

Lisa stayed quiet, downing a big gulp of her drink.

The three conversed a little longer and finally closed out their tab.

"Alright Dean, this is going to be fun. Let's get going," Mark said happily.

The six-foot Dean Brackman stood up pushing his chair in. He wasn't in great shape but he wasn't obese either. As he waited for Mark to lead them to the photoshoot, he couldn't wait to see Lisa in action.

Mark finished paying for the bill and led both Dean Brackman and Lisa Mitchell to the hotel elevators.

"Floor twenty-two please," Mark requested. The elevator operator pushed the button.

Lisa was once again in uncharted territory. Unsure of what to do, she kept following along. Once they reached their floor, Mark tipped the elevator operator and led his model and guest to the room.

"You have to get a suite for these things because of space, lighting, and poses," Mark told the Dean as he opened the door.

"Hey! Alright, you guys are here, we just finished setting up our lighting," said a voice familiar to Lisa.

When the three walked further into the room, Lisa saw Samantha smiling at them and Doug adjusting some lighting.

"This is going to be so fun! Lisa, your images were so good last time," Samantha said in a peppy tone.

Mrs. Mitchell forced a smile again, not sure as to what to say.

The room was large. When you walked in there was a closet in front of you. To the right was a bathroom, and in between the closet and bathroom was an opening that led to the room. Almost "H" shaped in layout.

Lisa immediately saw two sets of curtains on the far wall and a table with two chairs in the left corner. On the right-hand side of the room was a couch with another chair that was angled towards the bed.

The large king-sized bed shared a wall with the bathroom and had two nightstands.

Mark led Dean Brackman to the chair angled towards the bed. Samantha took Lisa and showed her the outfits in the bathroom.

"Here you go sexy, these were picked out for you to wear based on how the other lingerie fit from last time." Samantha pointed towards some hangers with clothing on them.

"You need about what, ten minutes, and we can get going?" Samantha asked.

Lisa looked at her with a blank expression. Samantha was caught up in her process that she didn't pay any attention to Lisa's dilemma as she left, closed the door behind her.

CHAPTER 16

With no foreseeable way out, Lisa stood in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror.

"You can do this, you can do this, do it for Shelb, do it for your family," Lisa told herself.

Mrs. Mitchell took a deep breath and moved towards the clothing, well, lingerie.

She picked up the first hanger that had a set of items to wear. On the floor were a pair of heels for her to wear with the outfit. Lisa changed and opened the door, slowly walking towards the small audience.

Mark and Dean Brackman were discussing sports and some general topics with Doug when they heard her stilettos click against the hardwood floor of the room.

"Lisa, you look stunning," Samantha told her.

All three men in the room were mesmerized by the sight they saw. Doug remembered Lisa and found her graceful and sultry at the same time.

"I think this is going to be a lot of fun," laughed the Dean. Mark smiled and stayed quiet, letting the man enjoy this moment.

Lisa walked further into the room. The pinafore-style, figure-hugging outfit was a Cotteli Plaid Garter Dress. It had a low-cut neckline and attached braces to emphasize her boobs. She wore white stockings that were attached to the garters.

The ruffle skirt barely covered her rear. Any position that would require her to bend would display her ass. There was no room for her to wear a bra, but Lisa was provided a thin white thong. Her heels were black ankle strap six-inch stilettos.

"Here you go Lisa take this," Samantha said, handing her some notebooks.

Next, Samantha pulled one of the chairs from the table and turned it around, "Sit here and cross your legs."

Lisa followed the instruction and sat as requested. She was glad that Samantha didn't put her on display in front of the men. But for the first time in her life, she would be posing for more than just a photography crew.

Samantha snapped a few photos of Lisa, directing her along the way. "Maybe I focus on just Samantha and everything should be okay," Lisa thought to herself during the shoot.

"Alright babe, sit backward on the chair on your knees, and tilt your head back," Samantha instructed.

Lisa turned around slowly, getting up on the chair and gripping the handles. Samantha helped her position her head for the tilt and fixed her hair so it cascaded down to the top of her rear.

"Lean into the chair some more," Samantha followed.

This position forced Lisa to arch her back, pushing her chest and ass out in opposite directions.

Dean Brackman was enjoying the seductive pose. From his vantage point, he could see Lisa's ample chest and curved thighs.

"Go take a closer look if you want Dean. Is that okay Samantha? It won't affect the lighting will it?" Mark said.

"Oh sure, it won't do anything lighting wise. Doug is adjusting it as we keep moving," she replied.

Lisa heard the statement and closed her eyes. She didn't want this to happen, yet it was out of her control.

The Dean slowly got up out of his chair and walked near Samantha to get a better view. As the photographer snapped away, Dean Brackman drank in the sight of the beautiful woman posing right in front of him.

He traced her straight brunette hair down to the part of the thin skirt not hidden by her hair. His eyes moved to her exposed ass and thin white thong.

"Man I would love to get right behind her," he thought to himself.

Once Samantha finished, she had Lisa sit on the table, enough to have her knees dangle off the edge.

"Spread your legs just a little bit babe," Samantha said, smiling at Lisa.

Mrs. Mitchell focused on her photographer and spread her legs slightly.

"Perfect," Samantha whispered.

While more pictures of Lisa were taken, the Dean enjoyed the little peek of her white panties in this pose.

"Lisa, you look gorgeous and seductive," the Dean said, complimenting Mrs. Mitchell. Lisa heard him and gave a quick half-smile. She wanted to get out of their fast.

"Alright, we are done with this outfit and are ready for the next one," Samantha said.

Lisa slid off the table and walked towards the bathroom. Mark, who was watching intently decided that it was time to push things further. He stood up and made his way towards Lisa.

"Hey Lisa, let me talk to you for a minute," he said while walking towards the bathroom. He followed Mrs. Mitchell in, letting the door close on its own.

"You look sexy as hell in that outfit. Have you ever had a photo shoot in front of two men before?" he asked her.

She couldn't judge his expression as he seemed serious but she didn't know if he was trying to insult her.

"No, I, I haven't," she replied nervously.

"Well, you look like a professional. I'm sure you're pussy is wet from showing yourself off in front of two men as well."

Lisa stood there quietly. She hadn't noticed any wetness between her legs until he mentioned it. Her mind wondered when it happened.

"Squeeze your boobs for me quickly," Mark ordered.

Mrs. Mitchell lowered her eyes and moved her hands up to her big boobs. She cupped each one from the bottom and squeezed them upward.

Mark walked towards and pinched each nipple lightly. The shockwave of slight pain and pleasure hit Lisa hard as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He watched her, analyzing her reaction to his touch.

"I want you to change right here in front of me," he demanded.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked up. Mark was looking right at her with a grin. Mrs. Mitchell stepped around him and went to the next set of items for her to put on.

"Hey, Lisa did you notice the Dean's hard-on? You have him turned on," Mark asked. He was trying to get her mind thinking about sex.

"Uh, um, uh," Lisa didn't know how to respond. She was in luck, Mark Lipscomb didn't care.

"Maybe you liked what Stacey did. Remember that video? Isn't this kind of like it? The interview, all those men in the room, the way she satisfied them? How they filled her up," he said, laughingly.

While Lisa changed, images of the video filled her mind. "Stop thinking about those things," she tried to tell herself. Mrs. Mitchell took off her outfit, placing the items back on the hanger and putting it back where she found it.

Lisa grabbed the second hanger quickly analyzing the items, "Oh my god, this is next to nothing!" she exclaimed in her head.

Mark watched her standing naked, cherishing his views of the busty mother.

Mrs. Mitchell slowly pulled up the lavender G-string till it sat where it needed to be. It had a lace front and next to nothing string back. Her ass would be on full display as the thin material hid between her cheeks. Lisa pulled the low-cut baby doll top on, adjusting it and looking at herself in the mirror. The sheer lace cups covered her nipples enough but didn't do much for her boobs. It had a halter strap and an attached sheer mesh skirt that flowed down to her upper thighs.

In the bathroom, Mark bit his fist as if he was in a dream. Lisa noticed that there weren't any heels with this outfit.

Doug, Dean Brackman, and Samantha were all chit-chatting when they heard the door open.

Lisa slowly walked out, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Suddenly the conversation stopped as all three appreciated the tall busty forty-three-year-old's appearance.

Mark exited the bathroom and walked around her to get to the couch.

Samantha spoke, getting Doug and the Dean out of their trance, "Uh, wow, um, okay, let's do this shoot on the bed."

Mrs. Mitchell walked towards the edge of the bed closest to her and stopped.

"Great! Lisa, you look stunning. Mark, you said you wanted to direct this one correct?" Samantha asked Mr. Lipscomb.

Lisa wasn't surprised hearing this but felt he would try something.

"Yup, I will direct and work with the model here, and Samantha you just snap away," Mark said with some joyfulness. "Lisa, can you get on the bed on all fours please?" he asked.

Dean Brackman was still in awe, and if anyone was paying attention to him, they would've seen him fidgeting in his chair, adjusting his visible excitement.

Lisa climbed on top of the bed on all fours as she was told, facing the couch. The sheer skirt now resting on her back. Samantha quickly started taking photos.

Mark stood up and acted as if he was watching with interest at the art.

"This is good. Lisa, can you turn to your left please?" Mark asked.

Mrs. Mitchell did as requested and crawled to where she was on all fours giving the Dean and Mark a view of her backside. The Dean's eyes widened when he saw the thin material she was wearing for her undergarment.

"It disappeared between there," he thought to himself.

Mark stood up and waved Dean Brackman to stand up as well. They moved behind the photographer so they were not in any pictures. Lisa kept her focus on the sound of the camera.

After a few snaps, Mark walked towards Lisa and lightly pushed down on her mid to lower back, "Lisa, lower your chest for me."

Mrs. Mitchell clenched her teeth from his touch and lowered her chest onto the mattress. With her hips still raised, this put her in the leapfrog position.

"Let me make sure this is what I want," Mark said walking towards her butt. He ushered for the Dean to join him.

"Wow," said the Dean when he saw her from behind. Her pose had Lisa's ass cheeks spread just enough to get a peek of the thin G-string nestled between her pussy lips.

Samantha followed behind them to take a look as well. "Damn girl, I'm going to get a few snaps really quick," she said.

With Lisa's childbearing hips in the air and after some more clicks of the camera, Mark reached in and pulled the inside of Lisa's left thigh. His fingers near her private parts.

"Can you push this out some? Dean, can you help her with her other leg?" He said to Lisa and Dean Brackman.

The old man happily reached for her right thigh, feeling her soft smooth skin.

"Uh, Mark, how far out?" he asked.

"Do about three to four inches," Mark replied.

Lisa's body was hot from embarrassment. She had kept her eyes closed as she rested the side of her face on the bed. Here she laid with her ass in the air, legs being pulled on by two men who weren't her husband.

Once Mark and the Dean had her legs spread to where Mark wanted them, Mr. Lipscomb stepped back to get a view of the pose.

"Something's not right. Lisa, lean back some," he told her. Mrs. Mitchell didn't move, unsure of what to do.

Mark noticed and decided to take things into his own hands, literally. He walked back towards her and grabbed her by the waist.

"God I can't wait to plow her," he thought.

He pulled on her waist back which made Lisa bend her legs even more, and spread her ass cheeks further. Now the G-string was in full view, as was her partially covered anal passage. Against her mind, Lisa's pussy lips were now throbbing from the session.

"Oh goodness Lisa, this is so sexy," Samantha said, clicking away on her camera.

Doug had also moved behind Lisa with the lighting and nearly fell over at the view. Mrs. Mitchell's lightly tanned butt cheeks were on full display for the three men to admire.

"I think we are good with this pose. Lisa, can you sit back on the bed against the headboard?" Mark asked politely in front of the audience.

Mrs. Mitchell lifted the top half of her body and crawled towards the head of the bed. Even though she didn't instinctively do this in a seductive manner, her hips swayed slowly, capturing all three men's attention.

Once she sat down, Mark provided his next instruction, "Great, can you bend your knees and spread your legs some?"

Lisa slowly bent her knees and spread her legs slightly. Mark, noticing the lack of compliance walked towards her and pushed her legs apart further, "There we go."

"Put one of your hands on your boob as well," Mark said.

Per instruction, she put her right hand on her right boob.

"This is good, let me help you make this very good," Mr. Lipscomb followed. He gently grabbed her left hand and placed it on her lace panties. He made her push her right hand upward, causing more cleavage to show, and stepped back for Samantha to take photos.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers
12