Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, these are sexy as hell," Samantha said to him as she directed Lisa on facial expressions. Lisa's body was warming up from the poses and showing her body off in front of these men. She felt some wetness when Mark placed her hand near her panties.

"Why am I wet? This shouldn't be happening," she thought to herself.

After a few more suggestive photos in this pose, Mark requested for Lisa to lay down on her back but let her head hang off the edge of the bed. He also reminded her to keep her legs spread and bent.

Mark led the Dean over to where her face was and stood on either side of her head. She was eye level with both of their groins as Mr. Lipscomb started speaking, "Dean, this is a unique shot because you have an angle of the model from a few different positions."

Lisa's arms were to her side when Mark reached in and grabbed her boobs, massaging them lightly, "See, her boobs here are on prominent display and when she reaches for them in this shot, it just looks seductive."

Mrs. Mitchell closed her eyes, he was playing with her right there in front of everyone. Lisa felt her body respond more and took a deep breath to try and control herself. Her pussy releasing some of her sweet nectar from the touch.

"Take this one Dean and lean down some, you will see what I mean," Mark said with a slight grin.

Samantha saw this but didn't notice anything wrong with the situation. From what she could tell, Mark was her husband who had paid for her first photography session.

Dean Brackman nervously reached towards Lisa's left boob, feeling the warmth of her soft skin. He moved his hand in a circular motion to understand what Mark was telling him, "Uh, yeah I see what you mean."

"Alright Lisa, grab your boobs and push them in," Mark said, releasing one boob while the Dean released the other.

Samantha took more photos, complimenting Lisa during the process.

"Alright, I think this is the last one. Lisa, can you stand up and bend over the bed?" Mark asked.

Lisa raised her slowly head, feeling the blood flow rush back down to her body. She lifted herself off the bed. With her feet on the floor, Lisa bent over with her chest and arms resting on the bed.

"Go ahead and lay your head down," Mark said.

He reached towards her knees to help her straighten her legs and then proceeded to discuss more photography with Dean Brackman.

"Dean, see here, this pose gives you a great view of her legs and butt. You can see her calf muscles slightly and the way her rear is accentuated in the shot. You want a peek of the panty to tease you," he stated, lightly grabbing her left butt cheek.

Mark traced his hand down to show his explanation, almost as if trying to teach the Dean something. He even guided the Dean's hand on her leg, letting him feel up the forty-three-year-old woman.

Once this pose was over, Mark thanked the Dean for coming and wished him a good evening. Samantha and Doug both packed up and also left. Lisa was now alone with Mark in the suite.

CHAPTER 17

"Those were steamy pictures, Lisa. But I want some for my own personal catalog," Mark sneered as he walked back from the door. Mrs. Mitchell was sitting on the side of the bed, feeling alone.

Mr. Lipscomb turned the lights off to the room but left the light near the front door on. This allowed for some ambient lighting and set the scene for his next plan.

"Take that G-string off and sit back on the bed with your legs spread. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Lipscomb," she shakily replied.

Looking down, Lisa slowly lifted her hips and pulled the thin material off, leaving it puddled on the floor near her feet. She pushed herself back onto the bed against the headboard and assumed the position.

Mark watched as she followed each step without any resistance. He pulled out his little digital camera and started to snap pictures guiding Lisa to look at the camera and pose.

He grabbed her left hand and put it on her clit, grazing her inner thigh with his hand, "Hmm, feels wet," he thought.

After he snapped some more pictures, Mark directed Lisa to get into the leapfrog pose from earlier.

As she positioned herself, Mark snapped more pictures, even zooming in on her pussy and noticing a slight glisten. "This bitch is hot for it, look how wet she is," Mark smiled, thinking to himself.

He touched her with both hands, running his fingertips near her puckered hole and pussy lips. Lisa's legs shook as she tried to control her body.

Her next direction was to lay on her back, head hanging, knees bent, and legs spread. Mark stood with his legs on either side of her face, grabbed her lingerie covered breasts, and massaged them in a circular motion while pinching her nipples in the process. He had stopped taking pictures.

"Did it turn you on when I did this?" he asked her.

Lisa's eyes were closed and her breathing was getting heavier. Her mind was trying to fight Mark's touch but her body was slowly betraying her. Mark could see her chest movement and continued, "Or did you enjoy it when the Dean had one in his hand also?"

Mrs. Mitchell inhaled deeply, trying to regain control of her body. Mark meanwhile took this as a sign of excitement from his former employee.

He continued to massage her left boob while reaching across her body to rub her clit. As his finger touched her love button, Lisa's hips moved up slightly.

"Ah, no, god," she thought. "I can't, this, I can't..." she told herself.

Mark flicked her clit with his finger a few times and pinched her nipple. Her body was feeling hot from the effects of the unwanted yet desired touch.

His crotch was rubbing up against her face as he moved his hands along her body. Lisa could feel the firmness in his pants.

"Take this top off and lay back down," Mark instructed as he stepped back. Lisa lifted her head and pulled the flimsy material up and over her head. She assumed the same position and closed her eyes. Lisa knew that this was wrong but didn't know what other options she had.

Mark Lipscomb placed both his hands on her bare breasts, feeling her soft smooth skin and rubbery nipples.

Lisa's breathing increased again from the massage, her body completely thinking on its own now. Mark stepped away from her, watching her regain her breathing. He pulled out his cell phone and started to take a video of Lisa Mitchell laying naked in a hotel room with him.

"Do you like it when I touch your boobs?" he asked her while recording.

"Mm," Lisa moaned, reaching up and squeezing her boobs trying to get the urge of release out of her body. In her mind, she wasn't agreeing with him, but on the camera, it looked otherwise.

"I think I know what you need," Mark said, unbuckling his pants with one hand. He stepped out of his shoes and freed himself of his undergarments quickly. After he did this, Mark placed the phone on the couch with the camera flipped towards the two of them on the bed. It was still recording.

Lisa's eyes were still closed. Mark stepped forward towards Lisa again, this time with his balls hitting her chin. Mrs. Mitchell felt his hairy, wrinkly skin touch her. Lisa clenched her lips together tightly.

Mr. Lipscomb proceeded to grab his penis and lightly slap her boobs with it. He followed this by bending over and immediately sucking on her left nipple.

"Ah," Lisa gasped.

Mark flicked it with his tongue, sending a tingling sensation to Lisa's chest. She trembled slightly. His penis was pinned downward next to her face. Lisa felt his warm hard manhood rub up against the side of her face causing Mrs. Mitchell to uncontrollably salivate.

He serenaded her boobs with small kisses as he moved to her right nipple. Lisa moved her left hand near her clit, not wanting to, but now needing to reach a release.

"I love your tits, Lisa," Mark whispered as he continued to play with them.

Lisa continued to fight the touch from her former boss. Even though she was disgusted by him and the circumstances that led her here, Mrs. Mitchell's need to cum grew stronger and stronger.

Mark stopped touching her body and knelt by her face. He grabbed her head by the sides and went in to kiss Lisa. Her lips were still pursed together as he planted multiple kisses, trying to fight through to her mouth.

Eventually, Lisa couldn't keep her lips closed much longer and allowed Mark's tongue to penetrate in. As his tongue snaked into her mouth, Lisa took a deep breath of surrender.

Internally Mark was as excited as a kid. He was unlocking Lisa's needs and providing her the desires she deserved.

Mark continued working on French kissing Lisa and moved his hands from her head to her boobs. Lisa started to reciprocate back to his touches.

"He knows my breasts are sensitive," she thought to herself, "Fuck."

Her boobs continued to receive a sensual massage, building up more heat between Lisa's legs. Mark licked his fingertips and pulled on her nipples one more time.

"Ah," Lisa moaned, her back arching with the pull.

"Get on your knees," he whispered to Lisa in her ear.

Slowly, Lisa lifted her head and gathered herself before getting on her knees in front of Mark. He noticed that she had closed her eyes and her head was down. It looked submissive to him but he wanted her to see who she was about to have.

"Open your eyes, Lisa," Mark commanded.

With her head still down, Lisa opened her eyes.

"Look at me," Mr. Lipscomb followed.

Mrs. Mitchell moved her head up trying to delay the inevitable. Once she did, Mark took his left hand and lightly cupped her face. Tears welled up in her deep blue eyes as she looked up to him. All she saw was lust in his eyes. Mark took his thumb and softly pushed it up against her lips.

Lisa knew what he wanted. She kept her lips closed for a second as if providing herself a sense of fight, eventually parting them slightly, allowing her former boss into her warm mouth.

"Suck my thumb sexy," he whispered.

Mrs. Mitchell lightly sucked on his probing thumb, doing her best to make it unenjoyable at the moment.

Noticing this, Mark pulled out, "I guess you only like a thumb up your ass," he said disappointedly. The insult hit Mrs. Mitchell hard as his disgusting words filled the room.

Reaching with his right hand, Mark grabbed his penis and pushed the tip up against Lisa's already parted lips, slipping his erect shaft into her mouth.

"Here you go babe, I know this is what you want. Suck it good."

Mark's thickness forced Lisa to open her mouth up more. She lightly sucked on his hard member, feeling his hardness in her mouth. Her saliva increasing with each thrust.

"Good girl," Mark said as he placed his hands on the back of her head.

Because she was sucking lightly and her saliva was increasing, Lisa's drool escaped her mouth, dripping onto her chest.

"You're a great cocksucker Lisa. A true pro for sure. Do you like how thick and big I feel? Would you like to feel my hard cock on your face baby?" he commented. The blowjob wasn't a great one but Mark knew it would take time to break Lisa down.

He pulled his hard cock out of her mouth and guided Lisa to lay on her back on the bed. Because her focus was on the man in front of her, Lisa didn't realize Mark was recording.

"Spread your legs, I'm going to pleasure this sweet pussy of yours," Mark said smiling at her.

Mrs. Mitchell spread her legs and closed her eyes again. Her hands were to her sides as Mark serenaded her with light kisses from her ankles up to her thighs. He alternated between both of Lisa's legs, rubbing and touching them in the process.

If worshipped was what this was, then that is what he was doing to her now. His hands and mouth made their way up to her mound. Mark licked her pussy, parting her wet lips with his tongue. Lisa felt a few tears roll down the sides of her face as her body succumbed to his advances.

He continued to lick up and down, tasting her sweet juices, cherishing her smell.

"You're so wet babe and taste so good. I could eat your pussy all day," he said loud enough for only her to hear.

Mrs. Mitchell's breathing was increasing from his actions. Mark licked the outside of her pussy up to her clit, flicking it lightly with his tongue.

"Ah," Lisa whispered as her mind focused on her need to orgasm.

Mark flicked her love button with his tongue in a steady motion. Now pushing the back of her thighs and holding her legs spread in the air.

Lisa had never been exposed like this before. Mr. Lipscomb methodically worked his fingers and mouth, penetrating her honeypot to the best of his ability.

"Hmm," Lisa cooed softly. Her body pushed through into her mind, screaming for her to accept the need to release.

Mark stopped and positioned his penis between her legs. He guided it to her sweet mound, parting her inner lips, slowly pushing his erect penis into her sex.

"Ahh," Lisa moaned. She felt his girth against her inner walls. Mark pushed in deeper, grabbing Lisa's thighs and pumping in and out of her slowly.

The room was fairly quiet except for the deep whispery breathing from Lisa as she was being fucked by her former boss.

As he continued pounding Lisa, he released her legs and grabbed her hands, pinning them on either side of her head. Holding both her hands made it a little more intimate for him.

"You like how my cock feels in your tight pussy? Did you enjoy it when everyone was watching you tonight? Does my sweet little slut enjoy being fucked hard like Stacey?" he whispered in her ear.

"Ah, ah, mm, ah, ah," Lisa cooed. The thoughts of the photoshoot and the porno video were taking control of her mind.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Lisa," he demanded.

"Fuck, ah, fuck," Lisa replied. Her body was on fire, her pussy was throbbing. Lisa's need to release was almost to its peak.

"Do you want to cum for me, Lisa? Cum on my hard cock babe, show me the cock loving slut you are," Mark said, continuing to whisper.

"Mm, mm, mm, hmm, ahh, fuck, fuck, mm," Lisa's breathing was rapid, her chest flushed, and her orgasm near.

"There you go babe, cum for me, let your body have what it needs," he said, pumping faster into her pussy.

"Ahhh, fuck. Ahhh!" Lisa screamed. She was about to cum on her blackmailer's cock.

Mark continued drilling Lisa until he felt her pussy tighten and her breathing increase even more. Mrs. Mitchell locked her legs around Mark's back and squeezed tightly. Her body glistening more from the heat of the session.

Lisa felt the waves of her orgasm hit her. Spasm after spasm shook her body as she came. Mark continued to fuck Lisa until he shot his seed deep into her womb.

Mark leaned back on his heels after Mrs. Mitchell unlocked her legs. He proudly watched as Mrs. Mitchell came down from her sexual high.

12