Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 18

Story Info
With her judgement hazy, Lisa's body betrays her again.
5.4k words
4.36
14.7k
6

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
61 Followers

Lisa's body had betrayed her in a way she never thought possible. As Mrs. Mitchell shifted in the bed, she could feel Mark's semen trickle out from her pussy down to her anal bud.

"Why, why did I need that release? I'm not even attracted to him. He forced me to do this," she thought.

Mark got off the bed, picked up his phone, and went to the bathroom to turn the shower on then use the toilet.

After he relieved himself, Mark walked back into the room to a partially covered Lisa. She was hugging a pillow and facing the nightstand nearest the bathroom door.

"Wow Lisa, that was great. You are one amazing fuck. I hope you enjoyed my cock as much as I enjoyed your pussy. It sure did seem like you did," he laughed as he walked around the room naked.

Once he went back into the bathroom and seemed to start showering, Lisa lifted her tired body off the bed and went to check her phone. It was near midnight and her husband had sent her a few text messages earlier in the evening. Mrs. Mitchell unlocked her phone and read his messages with sadness.

Ryan was checking in on Lisa while also letting her know how his evening was going. She messaged him back and put her phone away. Mrs. Mitchell felt wrong for what she had just done. The struggle between her mind and body pushed her to a mixture of thought and confusion.

Meanwhile in the shower, Mark was happily cleaning himself after a successful photography and sex session. He played thoughts of Lisa posing in front of them, her wrapping her legs around him to orgasm, shooting his seed into her womb, and her tits, "Man I love her tits," he said to himself.

As much as Lisa wanted to leave, she couldn't. Her clothes were locked in the shower with Mark. Once he finished, Mr. Lipscomb dried himself off and walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey sexy, the shower is all yours," he said as he walked by Lisa to get his clothes.

Lisa noticed his v-shaped upper body for the first time. He was in excellent shape, not too bulky but lean and toned. Mrs. Mitchell caught herself staring and immediately sped to the bathroom. Lisa locked the door and decided to shower, doing her best to clean the sin off her body.

About twenty minutes later she stepped out fully dressed in her clothes. The room was empty. Mark had left the hotel and drove to a bar a few streets down. He wanted to have a stiff drink while thinking about the night and his plan.

Sure he had put Lisa in a few compromising positions, but there had to be a way to get her to open up more. Mark worked out some ideas, exchanged brief conversation with a few patrons, finished his drink, and went home.

Lisa made it home and was thankful that Ryan wasn't there yet. She changed her clothes and jumped into bed after the long evening.

Mr. Mitchell meanwhile came home an hour or two after Lisa. He had refrained from alcohol that night and was glad to see his loving wife safe at home, cuddling up next to her.

The next morning Lisa, Ryan, and Shelby spent time together as a family. They ate brunch, went to the mall, and tried to catch up with what was going on in life and work. In Lisa's case, she shared what she could and intently listened to her daughter and husband.

Early Monday morning, Mark texted Lisa to meet him the following Wednesday. Lisa ignored his message, trying to block out his negativity from her life. As Wednesday arrived, Mark was angry with Mrs. Mitchell's defiance. He posted some of her photos from the hotel onto the website. Texting Lisa a link to the site as well.

The defeated Lisa Mitchell hoped that Mark had enough of what he wanted. But he was persistent in his endeavor to push her further. Mark knew that she was close to becoming what he wanted, well, what she wanted according to him.

A thought of concern for Mark was how long Lisa had the burner phone. If she was savvy enough, Lisa could use it against him, "I need to find a different way," he thought one night.

Mark instructed Lisa to meet him after work the next week which she agreed to. Lisa arrived after Mark and saw him at a booth. Mrs. Mitchell sat opposite him as he ordered a beer and immediately got down to business.

"Give me the phone I gave you," he said quickly. The directness catching Lisa off guard.

Mrs. Mitchell reached in her purse and handed him the device. Mark took it and put it in his pocket.

"Give me your cell phone too," he followed.

Lisa reluctantly handed her phone over to him. Mark requested for her to unlock it which she did. He proceeded to input his phone number and text himself from it.

"Just use this from now on," he told her, handing her phone back.

"I had a great time with you at the hotel that Saturday night. You are very sexy. And the sex was unbelievable," he said to her loud enough for the two of them to hear.

Lisa gave him a disgusted stare without any other acknowledgment of what happened.

"How's the bank?" Mark asked.

"Was he trying to have a general conversation with me?" Lisa thought to herself, stunned by his question. "I just want to get the hell away from here," she continued thinking.

"Um, well, it's doing fine," she replied.

"I know you think I'm some creep but I've watched you long enough to know that you deserve more," Mark said.

"I'm not sure what you are talking about," Lisa said, trying to avoid the statement.

"Don't worry babe, you will thank me," Mark replied smiling. He picked up his phone and started texting.

Mrs. Mitchell heard an alert on her phone right as Mark put his down.

"Ugh, he put his number in my phone," she thought, annoyed.

Mark smiled at her and looked at her cell phone, implying that she should pick it up. Lisa briefly fumbled with it before opening his message, it read,

"Take off your panties and bring them to me."

She looked at Mark with a non-expressive look. He raised his eyebrows and nodded back in response. A sly grin on his face added to his evil aura. Lisa took a deep breath and excused herself from the booth. Mark saw that she had left her phone on the table unlocked. He messaged himself from her phone to show consent of the situation.

For about five minutes, Mrs. Mitchell fought with her emotions before taking off her panties from under her knee-high skirt. Lisa clenched them in her fist as she walked back to the table.

After she sat down, Mark requested for them under the table which she handed over. He immediately shoved them in his pocket and requested the check.

Mrs. Mitchell and her husband spent the weekend together doing errands, shopping, and having sex as a loving couple would do. She wanted to re-connect with her soulmate, but sex was feeling different to her versus before.

When Ryan slipped inside, she could feel the difference in his girth versus Mark's. Lisa compared their bodies and experiences unintentionally. They did talk dirty but not in a derogatory way. More importantly, though her mind was drifting to other experiences during their intimate sessions. Lisa loved her husband and felt torn over her problems.

Mr. Lipscomb missed seeing his busty banker at the office at times. She dressed professionally but tastefully. Plus she had a sexy and powerful look which was just a big turn-on to him.

"Something about a working girl," he thought.

Mark texted Lisa to meet him after work on a Friday. He mentioned that she should not wear a bra. Lisa took it off in the bank restroom before leaving and shoved it deep down in her purse.

Mrs. Mitchell came up with another excuse when telling Ryan why she would be late from work. Lying and cheating were not something she wanted to do. It wasn't in Lisa's character to behave this way. But ever since Mark had made her his primary target, Ryan was less involved if at all in helping Lisa with the situation.

Lisa arrived at the location. It was a dive bar near downtown. Mark had been there once with some buddies. He remembered it due to the lack of females but enjoyed the European feel.

Mrs. Mitchell walked in and noticed that it was very rough looking inside. The dim lighting, dark wood, and busy decorated walls made it feel stuffy.

In terms of layout, the bar with seating was on the right-hand side. There was a narrow walk-way, enough for about two people at a time that went straight to the back of the business. On the left, there were about five tall tables with four barstools. In the back were a few pool tables and a couple of smaller tall circular tables with two barstools.

"Hey beautiful, what can I get you?" asked the bartender. He was an older gentleman and very boisterous.

The other patrons in the business turned to look at the busty mature woman as she walked towards the bar. Several if not all were men, and were staring as if they were trying to undress Lisa with their eyes.

Mrs. Mitchell walked over to the middle of the bar and leaned over.

"Hello, I, I'm waiting for someone," Lisa said. She was unaware that her leaning over was causing her skirt to raise a little and stretch across her buttocks. A few patrons sitting near enjoyed the view.

"Sure no problem sugar. I wish you were waiting for me, I wouldn't ever make you wait," said the bartender, smiling at Lisa. He was coming on strong but Lisa did her best to stay polite.

Mrs. Mitchell smiled back and immediately looked away, trying to act as if she was interested in something playing on one of the older televisions above.

Mark made his way inside to see Lisa at the bar. From his vantage point, she looked dreamy. As if someone had dropped a Queen among peasants. She also looked extremely sexy. Mrs. Mitchell wore her favorite black stiletto Christian Louboutin's, a greyish plaid skirt which was up to knee-length and sat high on her waist, and a burgundy button-up blouse.

He quickly walked up to her with his arms out, "Babe, you're early," he said happily.

Lisa was surprised by this reaction but allowed herself to be embraced by Mark. He gave her a tight hug from behind and peck on the cheek. His member jumping from excitement as his groin pressed up against her skirt-covered rear.

In releasing Lisa from his hug, Mark intentionally grazed her breasts to make sure she complied with his text about a bra.

"So you're the lucky guy. I'm Bill the owner of this place. What will it be sir?" asked the bartender.

"Let's do two whiskey and cokes. And I'm Mark. Lucky? What do you mean?" Mark said, acting oblivious.

"You have a stunning woman with you, that's what I mean," laughed the old man. He prepared them two drinks and went on to help other customers.

"How was work today?" he asked his former banker as he sipped his beverage.

"Um, fine," Mrs. Mitchell responded trying to sip hers. Lisa wasn't a fan of whiskey yet did her best with the refreshment.

"Thanks for some of the pictures this week," he said to her. Mark then turned to Bill, "Hey Bill, come here."

The old man moved over to the couple and leaned in.

"What do you think of this outfit?" Mark asked Bill.

Lisa's eyes widened at what was happening. Mark was showing her an image that she had shared with him earlier in the week. Mrs. Mitchell took a big gulp of the whiskey and coke, hoping it would help her deal with the embarrassment.

"Gosh, that is sexy. I think it's great. Don't you love how women look when they dress all professional," Bill replied.

Mark turned the phone for Mrs. Mitchell to look at the image. Luckily for Lisa, it was just an image of her outfit from earlier in the week, and not one of her showing him her panties or posing provocatively. Mark was strategic and asking for different types of images this past week.

When he noticed that they both finished, Mark ordered kamikaze shots for him, Lisa, and Bill.

"To hospitality and beauty," Mark said, raising his glass and downing the liquid. Both Bill and Lisa followed suit. Mr. Lipscomb ordered another round of shots for Lisa and himself. Mrs. Mitchell struggled with the next one. She wasn't used to this much alcohol this fast. It had been since college that she'd drank this much so quickly.

Mark offered Lisa a barstool and leaned in next to her as he chatted with some of the patrons about sports. Mrs. Mitchell sat with her knees tightly together. Her skirt had ridden up just a few inches above her knees. Lisa's legs were positioned at an angle since she and Mark were almost against the bar.

"Why am I here? Lisa thought to herself as Bill and Mark conversed some more.

"Man, you guys sure are drinking today, what's the occasion?" Bill asked.

"No occasion, we just like to drink and check out our local bars," replied Mark.

"Well, you guys can be our locals any time," Bill said, smiling at Lisa. He noticed that her attention was towards the television so he took this as an opportunity to look at her cleavage. After some more general chit-chat and helping other customers, Bill came back to their end of the bar.

"Can I get you guys some food?" Asked Bill.

Mark looked at Lisa whose eyes were a little red, then asked Bill, "You have a salad?"

"Sure do, anything else?" Bill said.

"No, that's it. Wait, let me get two orgasms," Mark replied.

"Coming right up!" Bill said laughingly.

"Two orgasms? What is he talking about?" wondered Lisa. She was already three drinks in and feeling very relaxed right about now.

Mark noticed that Lisa was in a world of her own when he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Unbutton a button on your blouse."

Lisa's face started to turn red from his comment. She knew it wasn't a choice, Mrs. Mitchell took a glance around the room and undid a button on her blouse.

The two drinks made their way to the couple and the salad followed right after. Lisa needed to eat something or else it was not going to be a good night. Mark handed her the plate, "Here you go. Do you want me to toss it for you?" He asked, laughingly.

Mrs. Mitchell didn't understand the joke and replied "yes" to his comment.

Once Lisa was halfway done with her food they took the shot. Lisa gulped it down at fast as she could and sipped the complimentary water that Bill had given them.

Mark was sure that Lisa should be feeling pretty good right about now and he wasn't wrong. Lisa's body felt warm from the drinking and her mind was feeling the buzz from the alcohol.

"Go to the lady's room and if they have a stall, lock it," he whispered in her ear.

Lisa put her fork down and asked for the lady's room. Bill pointed in the general direction towards the back of the bar. The busty woman stood up using Mark to help her balance. Lisa smoothened her skirt and walked towards the lady's room.

"Man she can sure handle her liquor Mark," Bill said. His eyes were watching Lisa's hips sway as she walked away.

"Can I be blunt with you?" Bill asked Mark.

Mr. Lipscomb nodded for Bill to speak.

"She has some nice ones," He said, hoping not to offend Mark.

"Oh yeah, she does. Her tits are amazing and I love how sexy her legs are," Mark replied. "Hey Bill, check this out. She modeled for me as a birthday gift."

Mark pulled his cellphone out and showed Bill an image of Lisa from her photography session at the hotel.

"Man I would be home with her right now," Bill said as he admired the image in front of him. He felt a stirring in his pants from viewing the picture, just then, two of Bill's regulars walked in.

Mr. Lipscomb used this as an opportunity to slip away and meet Lisa in the lady's room.

Lisa Mitchell waited for Mark in a stall. The small and dingy restroom had three stalls and two sinks. Both mirrors were clean but the trash bin was overflowing with paper towels. The floor was a generic brown tile and the stalls were of powder-coated metal with white toilets in each one. Even though the toilets were clean, they were aged which you could tell by the wear and tear look they had.

Mark walked in after making sure the coast was clear in the main bar.

"Lisa, open your stall, it's me, Mark," he said.

Mrs. Mitchell unhooked the latch for the door to the first stall which swung open by itself. Mark grabbed Lisa's wrist and pulled her towards the biggest of the three which was for the handicapped.

He closed the door, latching it behind her, and pinned Lisa up against it. Mrs. Mitchell could feel the coldness of the door as Mark moved in and started squeezing her boobs.

"God damn you look so sexy at the bar," he whispered to her. Mark continued to massage her breasts pushing them up and attempting to squeeze her nipples through the blouse.

Mrs. Mitchell closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the stall door. The feeling of being tipsy and his touch were debilitating her mind's resistance. Mark pulled on her blouse, untucking it from her skirt. He looked at his busty toy with her eyes closed and smiled. Mark kissed Lisa's neck while working to unbutton her blouse.

"Good girl," he whispered in her ear as his hands snaked in under her opened blouse, touching her warm and soft 34F boobs. Mark reached up and gently grabbed the back of Lisa's head, kissing her passionately.

Mr. Lipscomb moved back towards Lisa's ear and whispered, "I love your tits."

Hearing his words made Mrs. Mitchell slightly squeezed her thighs. She felt a tingling between her legs as her body push her mind towards sex. Mark moved his mouth towards Lisa's nipples, licking and sucking each of them.

He reached towards her lower back, searching for the zipper for her skirt. Mark found the small item and pulled it down as much as he could. With his thumbs, he pulled her skirt and panties down together. The garments puddled around her high heels on the floor.

Mark got on his knees. Lisa looked down at him and back up, closing her eyes again. The throbbing between her legs needed attention. Mrs. Mitchell felt Mark could sense the exact thing her body yearned for. Mark pushed on her inner thighs, implying for Lisa to spread her legs. Mrs. Mitchell followed his touch and took a step outwards in each direction.

He grabbed the back of her shapely thighs, rubbing her smooth, lightly tanned skin. Marks fingertips trailed their way to her clit, flicking the tiny button softly.

His touch caused Lisa to inhale deeply, her pussy was ready. Mark rubbed two index fingers along her puffy lips, "God damn you are wet Lisa," he whispered loud enough for the two of them to hear.

As her breathing increased from his touch, her blackmailer stopped and went in with his tongue on her clit.

"Ah," Lisa moaned.

Mark loved her sweet taste. He ran his tongue along her slit, pushing his tongue deeper between her throbbing pussy lips. Lisa's hands moved from her sides to the top of Mark's head. Feeling her touch, Mr. Lipscomb happily continued assaulting her love box with his mouth.

Lisa's pussy was on fire and she desired more. Mrs. Mitchell started to gyrate her hips, pushing her pussy in synchronization with Mark's tongue.

"That's it. You know you want it slut," Mark thought to himself.

Her hands alternated between grabbing his hair and squeezing her nipples. The alcohol had done its job for her blackmailer, and now he was doing the rest.

A minute later Mark stood up. He gently grabbed Lisa's face and kissed her, working his tongue into her warm mouth. Lisa tasted her sweet nectar on his lips and tongue. It aroused her that she was tasting herself and started to kiss Mark back.

The two kissed deeper, Mark with passion and lust, Lisa with her mind taken over by her need to release.

Her blackmailer unzipped his pants and fished his penis out. He was ready to fuck and was extremely turned on. Mark pointed his member upward and started to work it between Lisa's legs. He rubbed his penis back and forth on her slit.

Lisa closed her eyes, gasping in anticipation. She needed it very badly at this moment. Mark slowly pushed his erect penis into her warm pussy till he was deep inside her.

JamesVI
JamesVI
61 Followers
12