Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm," Lisa moaned, consumed by lust.

Mark grabbed Lisa's waist and started to thrust up and down. Mrs. Mitchell leaned back against the stall door for balance.

It had been about fifteen minutes when Bill noticed that the couple who was drinking and eating the salad had disappeared.

"I hope they didn't walk out on the tab," he mumbled to himself. The older man updated his regulars that he was going to go to his office very quickly.

When he entered his office, Bill checked the security cameras for his bar. He didn't see the couple anywhere so he decided to check the restrooms.

The bar owner gently pushed the door of the men's room and walked in. Nobody was there which he found odd. Next, he made his way to the lady's room. If anyone should be there it would be the busty woman.

As he quietly pushed the door open, Bill heard a man grunting, "Ugh, Ugh, Mm, fuck, your pussy is tight."

Bill peeked down looking in the gap between the stall door and floor. His eyes widened when he quickly realized it was Mark and the busty brunette.

"Man I would love to see this," he thought but knew he didn't want to spoil his new buddy, Mark's fun.

The owner quietly stepped away and put a foldable closed sign in front of the door. "Let them fuck in peace," he laughed to himself.

Mark reached for Lisa's blouse, helping her take it off. He squeezed her tits and moved his hands to Lisa's nipples, pinching and tugging them a little aggressively.

"Ah, fuck!" Lisa said. The pain was intense, yet made her even wetter. Her blackmailer pulled out and turned Lisa around, pushing her back so she was bent over. Mrs. Mitchell put her hands on the stall door to help her balance.

Mark slapped Lisa's left ass cheek and slid his penis back into her pussy. Each thrust of his stirred her honeypot into a frenzy. Lisa panted and moaned as her orgasm was in full control of her thoughts.

Mr. Lipscomb grabbed her arms and folded them behind Lisa's back, causing her to lift her upper body. He pumped in and out of her wet pussy, fucking her harder and faster till Lisa's chest was pressed up against the stall.

"Ugh, ah, mm, ah, mm," he grunted as he fucked the busty mother hard.

Mark released her arms and stopped moving to catch his breath. Lisa was so focused on her orgasm that she continued to fuck Mr. Lipscomb.

He watched her try and use him to get to her release. A smile crept over his face knowing that he was slowly wearing her down. Mark started to thrust in and out of Lisa again, emitting moans of pleasure from her.

Her mind was in a haze as they fucked in the restroom stall of a dive bar.

"Cum for me baby, cum on my hard cock," Mark told Lisa as he slowed down his speed.

The words "cum" and "cock" made it to her mind as she put her hands on the stall and pushed back against Mark's thrusts.

"Ah, ah, mm, ah," she grunted and moaned. Lisa could feel her climax near.

"That's right, fuck daddy's cock baby, I love to stretch your tight little pussy and to play with your big tits," Mark said.

His words pushed Lisa over the edge as she felt wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. Mark watched as the electricity of her release push through her body.

Mr. Lipscomb could feel her pussy squeeze repeatedly around his penis as her body shuttered from pleasure. Once Lisa came down from her sexual high. Mark helped Lisa sit down on the toilet seat. Lisa was thankful that she was able to sit down as her legs were burning and felt weak.

When she looked up, Mark moved in and kissed her deeply. The drunk and sexually relieved Mrs. Mitchell let him have his way. Mr. Lipscomb broke the kiss, took his penis, and rubbed it between her boobs.

Mark grabbed her boobs and squeezed them together with his penis in between. Lisa's sweet and sticky juices provided just enough lubricant for him to fuck her big tits. The one-of-a-kind sensation pushed her blackmailer over the edge.

After a few more thrusts, Mark tensed up and grabbed his penis. Shot after shot of his thick, warm sperm hit Lisa's neck and chest.

Once he came down from his orgasm, Mark gently grabbed Lisa's head and kissed her on the lips.

"Wow, that was one amazing fuck, Lisa," He said.

Mrs. Mitchell looked at him, tired and drunk. She rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes, hoping to regain some composure from the apparent feeling of drunkenness. Mark wiped himself off with some toilet paper and stepped out of the stall.

While he was tucking in his shirt, Mark looked down and saw Lisa's panties on the floor. He leaned in and grabbed them, tossing them over another stall.

Once cleaned up, he stepped out of the restroom, almost tripping on the sign. As Mark made it back to the bar, Bill greeted him "Hey, you're back, I thought you sneaked out on your check," he said.

"Oh no, I was uh, in the men's room," Mark replied.

"Ah, must've had a lot to unload huh?" Bill asked, sheepishly.

"Um, yeah," Mark said laughingly. Mr. Lipscomb sipped his water and ordered some food from the bar.

Meanwhile, in the stall, Lisa was alone to gather her thoughts and her clothes. She was completely drunk and needed to get control of her emotions. The carnal desires she felt between her legs were becoming too strong.

Lisa couldn't figure out why his dirty language pushed her over the edge. He made her cringe yet made her cum. There was no immediate way Lisa could think of breaking free of the situation. Her husband was left in the dark for a while now and Mark had a lot of information about her.

Mrs. Mitchell buried her face in her hands, overwhelmed by the circumstances, her actions of infidelity, and her body. Lisa took a deep breath and wiped away remnants of Mark's release the best she could.

After she put on her blouse, Lisa noticed that she couldn't find her panties.

"Again?" she asked herself, pretty sure that they were with Mark.

Lisa pulled up her skirt, tucking her blouse in and zipping up the stretchy garment. The busty brunette stepped out of the stall, fixed her disheveled hair, and straightened her clothes. She didn't look as put together as before, but to her drunk self, she looked fine.

What Lisa didn't realize is that she didn't button her blouse correctly and it was off-center. Also, her skirt zipper which was usually in the back was now near the side. There wasn't much she could do with the wrinkles in her blouse. Plus she had missed a spot of cum on her chest which seeped through her blouse, causing a wet spot.

Mrs. Mitchell opened the stall and stepped out, knocking over the folded sign. Luckily the sound wasn't very loud. Lisa tried to put the sign back but just leaned it up against the door. Once she found her way back to Mark, she leaned on the bar to gather her unbalance.

"Hey, babe your back. Are you okay?" He asked, sounding semi-concerned.

"Yes, yes I am," she replied, slightly slurred.

Mark looked at the patrons inside the bar. The majority of them were men of all ages, sizes, and cultures. He peaked over the leaning Mrs. Mitchell taking full appreciation of the rear he had enjoyed earlier. After looking at the clientele in the bar one more time, he pulled Lisa towards him, positioning her on one of his thighs.

Lisa didn't have much, if any, fight in her. She allowed Mark to guide her where he wanted and sat on his thigh. Mr. Lipscomb pulled her close to him, nibbling on her ear then whispering to her, "Your ass feels good on my lap."

Mrs. Mitchell went between open and closed during Mark's little assault.

Bill meanwhile saw that the busty woman had come back from the restroom and made his way over.

"Hey, how is everything? Did you enjoy the orgasm?" he asked Lisa with a sheepish smile.

Mrs. Mitchell tensed up, her eyes opening as wide as they could.

"The drink, how was the orgasm?" Bill followed, laughing. He could tell that she was blasted.

Lisa gave him a half-smile and responded, "It was good."

The bar owner made his way around to other customers, leaving Mark and Lisa alone again. Mr. Lipscomb was finished eating when Lisa's food arrived. He had ordered her some fried food. Things that were easy to eat but that could also soak up the alcohol.

He chatted and ate, enjoying himself completely while Lisa tried to get better control of her senses. When she was finished, her drunkenness looked to be less, but not by much.

Her blackmailer had noticed several men look their way, mainly at Lisa. She was a beauty to several of them, even in her current state. Mark noticed this and further used Lisa's lowered inhibitions to his advantage.

After Mrs. Mitchell took a sip of her water, Mark leaned in and whispered to Lisa to turn around. Mrs. Mitchell lifted herself off his thigh and turned around. With her back up against the bar, Mr. Lipscomb held Lisa by the waist and leaned in for a kiss.

His lips methodically alternated between hers. Lisa, too weak to fight back, kissed Mark back.

A few perverted men watched the couple make-out. Some of them even adjusting themselves where they sat. Mr. Lipscomb himself felt a twinge of excitement in his pants. Here he was in public, making out with Lisa Mitchell.

Mark released her lips from his and allowed Lisa to finish her meal. Once they finished, Mark paid the tab and left a note for Bill which said, "Make sure you clean the restrooms tonight, there's a little thank you for you."

Mr. Lipscomb gently took Lisa by the arm and they both slowly walked to the front door. Mark asked Lisa where her car was to drop her off. Even if she wanted, Lisa wouldn't have been able to drive, let alone, she had forgotten where she parked.

As the two wandered around downtown to try and find her vehicle, Bill had just finished reading Mark's note at the bar. He couldn't wait to check and see what was left in the lady's room. The bar owner quickly checked on his patrons and made his way inside the restroom. It smelled like sex to the old man. Slowly he opened stall by stall until he saw what he thought were women's underwear.

The older man picked up the panty and held it to his nose, inhaling deeply.

"God damn that woman smells good," he thought to himself. Bill could feel his pants stirring but he knew he had to get back to work. The bar owner put the underwear in his pocket and went back to finish his day.

12