Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blast of emptiness was left behind as she felt Mark pull out of her sex. Lisa squeezed her legs together and moaned in satisfaction. Meanwhile, Mark walked over to the other side and opened the door. He smiled as he eyed the busty mature woman and reveled in her pleasure.

Her former boss leaned in and kissed her. Mrs. Mitchell returned his affection. They kissed briefly before he told her what he wanted next.

"Make love to my balls baby," he said while standing up straight.

Lisa took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Currently, she saw his hard cock and reached for it to pull him closer to her lips. Mrs. Mitchell adjusted herself before licking his testicles. Mark closed his eyes and felt a sense of power as she lay beneath him.

He reached towards her boobs and caressed her 34F tits. Lisa lifted slightly before relaxing her body and pleasuring her former boss. Mark wanted to cum and directed Lisa on what could help him.

"Talk dirty to me baby, tell me where you want my cum," he told her.

Mrs. Mitchell moaned before the words that he was waiting to hear left her mouth.

"Cum on my big tits Mark," she said seductively before her soft strong tongue grazed his jewels.

The words and the touch were all that her former boss needed. He replaced her hand on his cock with his and locked his legs. Lisa could feel the change and continued to lick his balls.

"Agh!" Mark exclaimed as he shot his load on the mature woman. The first stream of his cum shot far and hit her lower abdomen followed by less powerful shots of cum hitting her breasts. The whiteness of his cum contrasted against her lightly tanned chest.

Mark took a deep breath as he squeezed the rest of his sticky warm semen out. Mrs. Mitchell stopped her licking and instinctively moved her hands to her boobs. Lisa squeezed her 34F tits and slowly massaged his cum on her body. Her lover looked down and watched as she did this, leaning and kissing her deeply.

A few moments later Mark broke the kiss and started to get his clothes. His phone had just dinged signaling to him that he was about to be late. Lisa watched as he quickly dressed.

"What are you doing Mark?" she asked

"I scheduled a ride to come and get me. I will open the garage and leave, close it right after you see me get in the car," he told her

Mrs. Mitchell nodded and a few minutes later Mark opened the garage and walked out. There was a car in the driveway and the headlights shined into the parking spaces. The driver saw the doors open and noticed some women's clothes and heels on the floor as well.

Lisa waited in the back seat, naked. Once she felt the headlights were gone. Mrs. Mitchell crept up towards the front of her car and pushed the button to close the garage from her rearview mirror.

Once the door closed, she peeled herself off the leather of the backseat and collected her garments. Mrs. Mitchell closed the doors of her car and looked back at it, smiling.

A few days later Lisa reached out to Mark again. They fucked at another hotel that evening with a mix of love, passion, lust, and control.

Once the weekend arrived, so did Ryan. Mrs. Mitchell struggled to focus on her husband and he was starting to notice.

"Babe, you seem so distant lately, is everything okay?" Ryan asked on Sunday night.

Mrs. Mitchell was on her phone texting Mark, deep in thought with the message.

"Lisa!" Ryan exclaimed, finally getting his busty wife's attention.

"Sorry, what happened?" she replied.

"You seem distant lately, is everything okay?" he repeated.

"Oh god, yes, I'm sorry, one of my friends is going through a lot right now so trying to give support," she lied. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel remorseful about her lie.

They discussed the fake situation with Ryan sympathizing with the story Lisa told him. Things settled back in for the most part for the rest of the week, with Lisa only taking one night to "help her friend".

Near the end of the month, Mark's boss updated the team about an upcoming VBS Sales Retreat. It was going to be held at a resort for the weekend. VBS covered all travel expenses and allowed a plus one to join each employee. While his boss was speaking about other details about the event, Mark's mind began to wander.

"This should be relaxing and fun. I wonder if, wait, did I hear a plus one? Hmm, let's see if Ryan asks Lisa to go. This could be a nice little opportunity," he thought to himself.

A few days later Mark texted Lisa about the retreat and confirmed that she would be accompanying her husband.

Lisa had mixed emotions about the trip but didn't want to disappoint her husband. She knew that Ryan and Mark would be in the same place as her for the first time since the Company anniversary party. Mrs. Mitchell's thoughts drifted off into how he felt inside her, his penis stretching the walls of her pussy and the anal stimulation.

Lisa regained herself before getting back to work. An hour later she received a text message.

(Mark): Are you going to the retreat?

(Lisa): Um, yes, I will be going

(Mark): Cool. I have the agenda of events already and want to meet you. We need to get you some nice outfits for this

(Lisa): What outfits? What is the agenda?

(Mark): Oh, you know just reg stuff. Cocktail dresses, a swimsuit, stuff.

Lisa's heart was racing and she felt her body heat up reading the last message. Her response didn't show the emotion she felt. "What dresses and a swimsuit?" she thought to herself before responding.

(Lisa): K, sure

(Mark): Great! Meet me at the Sun Center Mall after work in the food court

(Lisa): "thumbs up emoji"

Lisa quickly put her phone down on her desk and zoned out while staring at her computer. She felt Mark was going to have her wear some clothing that would be either too tight or short. He was keen on what he wanted, and Lisa, although now okay with sex, was hesitant about her possibly appearing slutty in public.

Mrs. Mitchell texted her husband that she was going to be buying some clothes for the retreat before heading toward the mall. Mark also finished up work and drove in that direction.

Once he parked Mark texted Lisa he was there and walked toward the food court. Mrs. Mitchell did the same and entered from a different entrance than her former boss.

Mr. Lipscomb sat at a table and people watched while waiting for Lisa to meet him. He was a little excited at the chance to dress her up. He felt this to be the logical next step in his plan of showing her who she was. The last time they had discussed clothing was under different circumstances. With Lisa more willing to do things Mark's way, Mr. Lipscomb felt he might have more leverage to try this again.

As he turned his head left, Mark caught Lisa Mitchell in the distance. He stared at her as she walked toward the food court. Mrs. Mitchell was without her blazer and had on a light blue, short-sleeved button-up blouse tucked into her skirt. Only the top two buttons were open at the top, her conservative attire didn't surprise Mr. Lipscomb.

Mark's eyes moved to her waist. The way Lisa's hips pulled her tucked-in blouse from side to side had her former boss biting his lower inner lip. Mr. Lipscomb's gaze made it to her knee-high black skirt, then down to her black stiletto Louboutin's. The clicking of her five-inch heels grew louder and louder as she approached him.

"Hi Mark," Lisa said, with an uneasy smile, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh! Hey sexy, do you want to chat for a minute or start shopping?" he asked

"Well, let's just get started," she replied, doing her best not to sound nervous but hoping to get done quickly

Mr. Lipscomb gave her a quick smile and stood up. He walked over to the busty brunette and held her hand.

Lisa froze for a moment looking around in the public mall. She was afraid that someone she might know would be there.

"Don't worry, we are pretty far out from your neighborhood," Mark replied, sensing her concern

Mrs. Mitchell squeezed his hand a little tighter after his reassurance and the two walked together. Mark led her to a few different stores but couldn't find anything he liked yet. As the two made it to one of the anchor department stores, Lisa was feeling a little more relaxed now. He guided them towards some cocktail dresses and picked up a few for Mrs. Mitchell to try on. Then he found a swimsuit for the busty brunette to try as well.

After asking one of the staff members for the fitting room, the two of them walked in that direction. Mark told her what he wanted from her and Lisa went to change into the first dress. Mrs. Mitchell felt jittery as she unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt.

The sexy brunette wiggled out of her skirt and stepped out of her high-heels. She took off her blouse and hung it on a hook. Lisa looked at herself in the mirror, embarrassed yet strangely excited at showing off the dress to her former boss.

Mark was sitting down with his back against the wall as he waited to see how Lisa would look in the first outfit. He heard the door unlock and looked in the direction of the hall where the fitting rooms were.

Even though they were the only two there, Lisa came into his view and just took over the space with her beauty and elegance.

He could feel his cock stirring with excitement as Lisa stopped and waited for him to respond. The silence was noticeable as Mark continued to drink up her sexiness. He finally stood up and led her to the tri-fold mirror which was a step up on a small platform.

Mrs. Mitchell looked at herself in the mirror and did feel good about how she filled out the dress. The thin spaghetti straps contrasted against her now lightly tanned shoulders. Mr. Lipscomb looked at all three mirrors to check out the City Studios tie-back black metallic dress he had chosen.

It had an asymmetrical hemline which was rounded with a bodycon silhouette. The fitted dress was made of polyester, metallic, spandex, and lining. Even though it was a pull-over style dress, it did have a tie detail in the back. The hem wasn't too short on one side at about three inches. But the ruching on the other side caused the dress to be about mid-thigh showing off one leg more than the other.

A small detail that Mark hadn't paid attention to until now was that Lisa had slipped on her high-heels. Her legs looked amazing with heels on and gave a little more definition to her rear. He thought briefly about how her legs were spread with her heels on as he fucked her at the house Patrick was selling.

"Wow, just wow. Try on the swimsuit now," Mark said smiling, looking at Lisa's eyes in the mirror.

She returned his gaze and smiled. The one thing that she knew was inevitable, was that Mark wanted to see her showing her body off. Mr. Lipscomb helped her down from the step. He watched as she walked back towards the fitting room, her hips unintentionally swaying seductively with each step.

Once she made it back Lisa closed the door and locked it. She didn't know why, but the busty woman was feeling a little hot and excited from being on display in front of Mark. Her pussy pulsating slightly from the modeling she was doing.

The Jouse de Ris-k Hiatus Bikini Top & Whimsical Bottoms was a coral-colored two-piece. The top was a bow-shaped bikini top with a knotted front center detail. It had tie-shoulder straps with light ruching. Lisa's boobs were supported slightly but still strained against the material that tried to cover them.

Her bikini bottom had a low-waist fit and had side ties. Mrs. Mitchell turned around and checked herself out in the mirror confirming what she knew. In this swimsuit, she felt there would be little to nothing left to the imagination.

With her high-heels still on, Lisa nervously walked up to the tri-fold and stood there, waiting for Mark's approval. She didn't know why she did this, but one thing she did know is that she didn't want to upset him. The cold air hitting her skin made the mature woman feel naked and slightly jittery. Lisa was also nervous that someone might walk by and see her standing there with basically underwear on.

Pausing briefly while admiring her body, Mark walked up to her, touching her exposed curves while blocking one of her sides from the openness of the store.

He spoke softly near her, "Wow, you look mesmerizing in this Lisa."

Mark ran one hand up the back of her smooth left thigh to the front and another near her mound. Lisa closed her eyes eventually feeling his touch go away. She could feel the heat from his body and the muskiness of his cologne.

Mark stepped around her and asked Mrs. Mitchell to try on the next dress. This level of closeness and display had Lisa's pussy very wet now. After changing into the next dress, Lisa stepped out and walked toward her former boss to see.

The black City Studio's Emma bodycon dress had sheer long sleeves and a lace-up back. Fitted through the chest, waist, and hips, it hugged Mrs. Mitchell's womanly body. This also had ruching that was horizontal in the front and back, but vertical at the bodice. With polyester and spandex material, Lisa could move a little freely in this outfit. There was padding for the bust which supported Lisa's 34F boobs.

Mark stepped up on the platform with Lisa and stood close to his former employee. Mrs. Mitchell could now feel a sexual feeling radiating off of the handsome man standing near her. Mr. Lipscomb placed a hand on her hip and moved it slowly along the side of her dress. His touch almost made Lisa jump with excitement. Her curves felt amazing to the young man and he felt his cock straining against his slacks.

Her former boss was methodical in making it seem he was checking out the dress and not feeling up the hot milf. Although the bikini was more revealing, the dress seemed to excite Mark more. Maybe it was the thought of having her in something he chose while she socialized with her husband.

He pressed his body up against hers whispering in her ear, "Can you feel how hard you've made me?"

Mrs. Mitchell could feel the stiffness in his pants pressing up against her right ass cheek. She closed her eyes and nodded before her former boss moved away.

As Lisa stepped down and walked towards the fitting room to try the final dress, Mark checked to ensure that nobody was watching. He quietly snuck up behind Mrs. Mitchell and stepped in with her, locking the door to the fitting room.

"Mark, what a" Lisa tried to say before Mark covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh, not too loud," he whispered before he guided Lisa up against one of the fitting room walls.

Right before she could say anything else, his hands went straight to her dress-covered boobs, caressing them in a circular motion.

Lisa gasped, weakly grabbing his wrists as he leaned in to kiss her neck. She felt the intimacy of his touch and closed her eyes, resting her head against the wall.

She could feel one of his hands move down to her hip and the hem of her dress. Mrs. Mitchell reached for Mark's hand causing him to pause and look into her eyes.

"We can't do this here," she whispered to him. It was more of a suggestion versus a flat-out no.

Mark smiled and unzipped his pants, fishing out his hard cock. He guided Lisa's hand to it before serenading her with kisses around her neck and chest.

Mrs. Mitchell could feel the wetness between her legs dribbling down her inner thighs as she slowly played with his cock. Lisa couldn't remember a time that he felt this hard and thick. Her mouth was salivating and pussy throbbing at the thought of what could be next. Just then, Mark stepped away and sat on the bench in the fitting room.

"Try on the next one now sexy," he said, a tone of sexual hunger in his voice.

Lisa tried on the final dress, a black ruched crisscross bodycon dress while Mark watched her change. The B Darlin product had double spaghetti straps and was lined and fitted through the chest, waist, and hips. It had ruching all over and most importantly a little keyhole cutout at the chest. Again, the material was polyester and spandex. This dress sat mid-thigh and showed ample leg.

Mark was struggling to keep from having sex with his former employee but thought he could do his best to see this one last outfit. It didn't help him or Lisa that as Mark was "checking out" her dress, he was turning them both on as well. Her mind and body were ready and if he wanted, she would've probably let him have her then and there.

As Lisa slipped out of the final dress and reached for her bra, Mark gently grabbed her hand. Mrs. Mitchell turned to look at him and saw him shake his head "no". The busty milf took a deep breath before letting her bra drop. She buttoned up her blouse, then reached for her skirt which was on the floor. This unintentionally gave Mark a direct view of her rear as she bent over at the waist.

"Fuck," he whispered to himself before pulling Lisa back onto him.

"Oh," Lisa yelped before falling back onto Mark's lap.

With Mrs. Mitchell sitting on top of him, Mark positioned one of his legs between hers, pushing Lisa's legs apart. He reached for one of her blouse-covered boobs while his other hand went straight to her panty-covered mound. The simultaneous stimulation caused Lisa to push back onto him, gasping in pleasure.

Mr. Lipscomb could feel Lisa's wetness soaking up her undergarment. The light pressure and circular motion of his fingers were the perfect combinations for Mrs. Mitchell. Her chest heaved and she moaned quietly as her former boss continued the sexual massage.

Mark gently pushed Lisa off his lap and helped her sit on edge of the bench in the fitting room. Kneeling between her legs, Mr. Lipscomb moved her panties to the side. Then he pressed her clit with his thumb while moving in to taste her sweet juices. She wasn't sure if it was the erotic feeling of sex in public or the excitement of knowing Mark wanted her again, but Lisa was ready.

She grabbed Mark's hair and sat closer to the edge trying to get his tongue to penetrate her pussy. Mr. Lipscomb smiled internally as the busty woman melted to his touch. He leaned in to lick and suck her sweet juices while fingering her pussy.

Lisa quietly moaned and cooed as her former boss orally pleased her. Mark stepped back a moment to catch his breath and admired the beauty in front of him. Mrs. Mitchell still had her black high-heels on and her legs were wider apart than before. Her eyes were closed as she was playing with her boobs. Mr. Lipscomb went right back in on the busty mature woman helping her reach orgasm soon after.

Once Mrs. Mitchell came down from her sexual high, she opened her eyes which were consumed by lust. Mark lightly grabbed the back of her neck, guiding her towards him. Lisa leaned in and they both embraced in a deep long kiss. Mrs. Mitchell could taste her sweet juices as they made out passionately.

Mark broke their kiss and proposed a question, "Anything else you want?"

He was unsure of what Lisa's response would be but was curious to know where her mind was at.

The busty brunette bit her inner lower lip, giving him a slight smile before standing up and guiding her former boss to the edge of the bench. Her lover pulled down his pants allowing Lisa a clear path to what she desired.

Lisa lowered herself down on all fours and leaned in towards Mark's inner thighs, kissing her way to his cock. She could feel his shaft pulsate against her lips as she slowly licked and kissed his penis to the tip.

"Mmm, that feels so good Lisa," Mark whispered. He was surprised by her forwardness in a public place but wasn't complaining at all.

The sexy brunette moved closer and sat back on her heels before taking his thick cock into her warm mouth. She leaned in more, placing her hands on his thighs, her head bobbing up and down at a steady pace.