Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slurped and sucked his shaft, taking time to taste every inch of the man who had seduced her.

"How does it feel in your mouth?" Mark asked

"Mm, good," Lisa moaned

Moments later, Lisa took her mouth off his cock and held it up against Mark's lower abdomen. Then she lowered her head and kissed his balls. Mark closed his eyes and shifted on the bench to where his scrotum hung freely. When he did this, Lisa adjusted herself. Her soft lips and tongue serenaded his jewels with affection.

"God that feels so good. I'm going to cum quick?" he said to her while she continued to please him

Because she was so lost in her desires, Lisa missed his statement completely and continued to lick, suck, and kiss his balls to the point that she had him close to cumming.

As he was about to orgasm, Mark and Lisa both heard some women chatting as they entered the area and locked some fitting room doors nearby.

Unfortunately for Mark, he had to cum and he didn't know what to do. He grabbed Lisa's head and held it in place as he shot stream after stream of his hot and creamy liquid in her mouth. Mrs. Mitchell was caught off guard, letting out a quick "mmf" as she felt his seed hit the back of her throat.

Lisa coughed a few times, not aware of the semen that had seeped out of the corner of her mouth. She was shocked, to say the least. Because of the amount of cum and no place to get rid of it, the busty brunette swallowed a few times to dispose of the warm saltiness in her mouth. Mrs. Mitchell coughed a few more times to clear her throat, feeling his seed travel down her throat.

As Mark came down from his orgasm he looked down at Lisa, whispering an apology. The busty brunette was a little teary-eyed but nodded that she understood. Mr. Lipscomb reached for her lip and wiped away his cum that was visibly about to drip, rubbing it on the dress he knew he wasn't going to purchase.

Mark helped guide Lisa up to her feet and kissed her passionately. He wanted her to know that he appreciated her understanding, but also found it sexy that she had just swallowed his cum. Never did he think she would do something like this. Lisa meanwhile didn't know how she felt. Her husband or Mark had always cum inside her pussy or on her, never in her mouth.

Both of them regained themselves and dressed, leaving behind Lisa's bra and the one dress she wasn't going to wear. Once the items were purchased, the two exchanged goodbyes with Lisa taking the clothing home.

As they inched closer to the weekend of the retreat, Lisa was nervous. On one end she was excited to see Mark and looked forward to him wanting her, but on the other hand, how would she navigate this with her husband right there? Mrs. Mitchell knew this would be a very difficult weekend, but little did she know how life-changing it would be.

The week flew by as Ryan and Lisa prepared to travel for the retreat. Both husband and wife packed and made it to their destination. Once they arrived at their hotel and checked in, they took a look at the agenda and relaxed until they needed to get ready.

Mark checked into the hotel a few hours after the Mitchell's had arrived. After he settled in, the young man texted his former employee.

(Mark): What room number are you in?

(Lisa): 465

Mr. Lipscomb smiled at her message. The company had placed their rooms right next to each other. Mark did some work from his room and then changed his clothes for the evening events.

Lisa and Ryan Mitchell did the same and exited their hotel room towards the elevator. Mark Lipscomb and a few other employees made it to the elevator also. Ryan made eye contact with Mark and gave him a stern look. Lisa gazed in Mark's direction while he chatted with a colleague. She felt nervous due to the situation at hand.

The ding from the elevator broke the intensity of the moment. Mr. Mitchell ushered Lisa into the small space, followed by three other people, including Mark.

Lisa Mitchell had chosen to wear the first dress that she had modeled for Mark at the mall. But she had also done up her makeup a little more and her legs looked nice and smooth. Mrs. Mitchell was also wearing open-toed, ankle strap, four-inch black Stuart Weitzman Nudistsong sandals.

As the elevator went down and other people joined or left the confined space, Mark did his best not to ogle the busty brunette. Once they made it down to the lobby, Mark saw a group from his sales team and joined them. Ryan and Lisa walked toward the reception area near where the event would be held.

The couple enjoyed some hors d'oeuvres and cocktails as they socialized. At the bar of the hotel, Mark chatted up with the same VP who was discussing Ryan's wife at the Anniversary party.

"You see what Ryan's wife is wearing? Jeez, I would be upstairs right now no question," said the VP to Mark.

Smiling, Mark replied, "Oh I'm sure she's some fun too."

About thirty minutes later they made their way to the event room. Seating was assigned and the guests along with employees made their way to their proper tables. Mark texted Lisa about how stunning she looked, causing the pretty brunette to blush. Mrs. Mitchell did use the crutch of alcohol to help her obtain a little courage.

Once the President of Sales started off the function, the group enjoyed a three-course meal and then everyone started to socialize. There wasn't more to the event for the night but everyone for the most part still was enjoying themselves.

Lisa excused herself to go to the restroom while her husband was chatting with a team member. Mrs. Mitchell opened her clutch and responded to Mark's message from earlier. In the ladies' room, she touched up her makeup and fixed her hair before exiting.

As she turned the corner, Lisa bumped into Mark. He grabbed her to help the busty woman from falling. Mrs. Mitchell looked into his eyes and couldn't think of words to say. The young man composed himself and apologized for bumping into her. He was with the VP from earlier and had built a solid relationship with this person so far.

"Hi, I'm Charles Grant, VP of the North East territory," said the man with his hand out.

His introduction broke the nervousness of the busty brunette.

"Uh, oh, hi, sorry, Lisa Mitchell, Ryan's wife," said the mature woman now trying to gather herself.

"I'm Mark Lipscomb," added her former boss, trying to stick with introductions.

"Lisa, I'm glad you could come to this event, do you mind having a drink with Mark and me? We want to learn more about you and Ryan," Charles followed, hoping to get a chance with the beauty.

"Oh, um," Lisa struggled, trying to find words.

"One drink, we are all here for the same thing," Charles followed.

"Okay, sure," Mrs. Mitchell said with a half-smile.

The three of them went to the bar and ordered some drinks. Charles then added to the conversation, "So what do you do Lisa?"

"I'm a branch manager and Browning Banking and Trust," Mrs. Mitchell replied

"Oh how cool, how is the industry?" Mr. Grant followed

"It's good, busy, but who knows how things will go based on economic factors," Lisa added

"True, yeah it's interesting right now," Charles added.

They had some more general conversation before Lisa excused herself and joined her husband.

"Browning Banking, more like Banging Brunette and Tits," Charles laughed to Mark.

Mr. Lipscomb was continuing his networking and added, "I wonder if I could get with her."

"You think so? I don't know man, you can usually tell the ones who are, you know, promiscuous." Mr. Grant added

"Can you though? I think she's a closet freak. You know, someone who wants to fuck but plays a front," Mark replied

"If you get her to your room and have proof, I guarantee you a promotion," Charles said

Mark looked at him, trying to gauge whether Charles was drunk or serious.

"So what you're telling me is, I get her in my room and show this, you will get me a promotion," Mr. Lipscomb looked to confirm.

"Yeah, that's what I said, why? Nervous?" Charles laughed

"Nope, just want to make sure I heard you right, just wait, tomorrow, I will have proof," Mark replied smiling

The two men spoke more about Lisa before they went back to the reception. Mark texted Lisa to meet him on their floor in twenty minutes. Lisa, seeing his message, excused herself from her husband telling him that she was going to socials with some other wives.

After she made it out of the reception room, Lisa made her way to the elevator and joined Mark on their floor. Mr. Lipscomb was waiting on their floor when he heard the elevator ding. The doors slid open and the busty brunette stepped out.

"Hey Mark," Lisa said quietly

"Does your husband know where you are?" Mark asked.

Mrs. Mitchell nodded that he did not. Mark told Lisa to lead them to where their rooms were. He discretely pulled out his phone and started to record her walking in front of him. Once she made it to the doors, Mark handed her his key and Lisa unlocked the door, walking into his room. The young man set his phone down by the TV where it was propped up to record the bed.

"You looked stunning tonight Lisa," he said, making his way to her. Lisa smiled and welcomed his embrace.

About ten minutes later, Ryan had finished conversing with a few Managers before calling it a night. He knew Lisa was with some of the other wives and texted her that he would be calling it a night. Mr. Mitchell made his way upstairs and into his room.

Ryan loosened his tie and sat on the chair to take off his shoes when he heard a woman scream, "Fuck, oh fuck, harder!"

He was intrigued at who might be having sex and put his ear up to one of the walls of his room. The mature man heard moans and grunts followed by a slap. Ryan mouthed to himself the word "wow" before listening in some more.

On the other side of the wall, Lisa was on the bed, on all fours while Mark fucked her. Her hair was a little messy and her pussy extremely wet. Mr. Lipscomb pulled out and lay on the bed. Lisa straddled him, sticking his cock in her tight pussy, and slowly fucked her former boss.

More sounds of grunts and moans echoed through the Mitchell's room. Ryan's imagination had taken over and he wondered who would be screwing so loudly and with such passion. He felt his member react to his thoughts.

Lisa was now on her back, her legs spread, and her lover on top. The two kissed and hugged as Mark drove deep into her lovebox. Both could feel the bed bounce from the power he used to fuck her. After a minute, Mr. Lipscomb leaned up and grabbed Lisa's legs, fucking her faster. Mrs. Mitchell moaned again, asking for her love to fuck her.

She could feel her orgasm near. Mark moved his hands to her boobs, pinching her nipples aggressively.

"Ah! Fuck!" Lisa yelled wrapping her legs around her lover's lower back. Mrs. Mitchell's orgasm hit her fast and with immense power. The squeeze on his cock caused Mark to shoot his warm seed in her lovebox, filling her womb.

Slowing his pace, Mark leaned in, and the former co-workers embraced while making out passionately. On the other side of the wall, Ryan Mitchell had cum in his pants while listening in on the couple in the other room. Little did he know that he had just heard his loving wife and current co-worker having sex next door.