Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
62 Followers

Charles Grant watched intently as she took a third of his penis in her mouth. Her blackmailer pulled back, peeling down his trousers and boxers, standing in front of the busty brunette with only his socks on.

Lisa paused, looking up at him before going back to his cock. The sounds of her sucking and kissing his manhood filled the room. A moment later, Mr. Grant reached for Lisa's waist, pulling her dress up off her.

"Your tits look beautiful," he whispered to her.

Charles pushed Lisa back on the bed. He reached for her panties, peeling them off her waist and throwing them behind a chair in the room. The VP pulled Lisa to the edge of the bed, her pussy inches from his face. He rested her thighs on his strong shoulders.

Mr. Grant admired how Lisa had groomed herself. He followed her landing strip, softly touching it with one hand. Charles kissed her inner thighs while rubbing her clit with one of his thumbs. The sensations of his touch caused her to lie down and close her eyes.

Lisa's blackmailer licked and flicked her clit with his tongue, eyeing the busty woman as her body showed approval of his actions. Charles tongued her velvet pussy, tasting her sweet juices. It had been a while since he could remember a mature woman this sexy.

Mr. Grant masterfully ate her out for about five minutes. Lisa could feel an orgasm about to hit and she reached forward grabbing his head.

Sensing that she was about to orgasm, Mr. Grant eased up on her pussy. He climbed up on the bed and kissed Lisa Mitchell deeply. His tongue probed and wrestled with hers as they shared Lisa's sweet nectar.

Mrs. Mitchell was on fire and needed to feel a cock inside her soon. It was about one in the morning now and Mark was in his room waiting for Lisa. He had texted her a few times but hadn't heard back.

Ryan was with some colleagues and his boss, networking to get himself a good position with VBS.

Neither of the two men would've expected that the woman they adored and appreciated was about to have sex with this man.

Charles helped Lisa adjust to her side and held up her left leg. He used his body to guide his shaft in her wet pussy. Mrs. Mitchell had never had sex like this and felt exposed as the VP slowly started to fuck her.

The feeling wasn't passionate. This was sex, pure sex, and Lisa was consumed by it at the moment.

Mr. Grant fucked her like this for a few more seconds before hovering over her and driving his seven-inch cock in her again. Lisa's legs were spread as she lay on her back while the VP slowly penetrated her. As he started to speed up, Charles watched her tits move up and down as he fucked her harder and faster.

She cooed and yelped at the feeling of the length and power driving deep inside her. Charles grabbed the back of her thighs, pushing her legs back, exposing Lisa further. Her heels were still on, the black stilettos pointing upward as Mr. Grant pumped the mature woman.

At first, he wasn't able to fit all seven inches inside the mature woman. But now, his whole cock was now able to go deep inside the busty brunette's pussy. Signaling to Mr. Grant that she wanted this. Charles slowed down his pace, his breath a little sped up from the cardio. He released Lisa's thighs and leaned in, kissing the beautiful Lisa Mitchell.

They shared a long, deep, passionate kiss, her legs wrapping around his lower waist. Both of them were feeling the heat radiate off each other. Charles broke the kiss and whispered to Lisa, "You are so sexy," before lightly biting her ear.

Mrs. Mitchell took a deep breath before gently pushing Mr. Grant's chest, implying that she wanted him to lay back. Charles moved to the head of the bed and laid down on his back, legs spread and cock pointed in the air.

Lisa turned over and straddled his left leg. She lowered the top half of her body, kissing his inner thighs. Mrs. Mitchell's tits lightly touched Mr. Grant's leg as she made her way up to his cock. Charles watched as the sexy brunette licked the space between his cock and thigh before she kissed up his shaft.

Mr. Grant's cock twitched as Lisa stuck out her tongue just enough to touch his cock while she kissed up and down the length of his member.

"Fuck," Charles moaned, closing his eyes and slowly throwing his head back before continuing to watch the sexy woman.

Mrs. Mitchell swirled her tongue on the tip of his cock before taking him in her mouth. She tasted her sweetness as she sucked tightly. Mr. Grant watched her head bob up and down. Charles then grabbed her head, giving him a feeling of power and Lisa a feeling of submission.

After licking and sucking Mr. Grant's member for about a minute, Lisa positioned herself, grabbing his cock and guiding it in her pussy. Charles couldn't remember a more beautiful sight. The forty-three-year-old blue-eyed beauty placed her hands on either side of her blackmailer's head, lowering her tits.

Slowly she started to gyrate on his cock, her pussy juices rubbing on his groin from her heightened stimulation. Mrs. Mitchell moved her hips in a circular motion as she fucked Charles Grant.

Charles reached for her tits, squeezing them again, gently playing with her visibly erect nipples. He felt how hard they were and leaned up to take one in his mouth. Lisa gasped and moaned when he did, feeling Mr. Grant pulling her areola with his teeth.

"Oh god," she cooed, speeding up her pace, leaning her chest down more towards his face. Her tits nearly suffocated the former athlete as she fucked him.

Her blackmailer started to move his hips up and down, trying to meet her in synchronization. Lisa felt his movement underneath her and stopped her own gyration.

Mr. Grant knew what to do and grabbed her ass while he bent his knees to give him better leverage. He slowly started to fuck her as she tried to get her nipples in his mouth.

The faster Charles went the more it stimulated Lisa.

"Mm, it's so deep, ah," Lisa moaned

Feeling a steady pace, Mrs. Mitchell could feel her orgasm near. Lisa encouraged the VP to continue as she was near climax.

"Yes, oh don't stop, oh my god, yes," she screamed.

Charles Grant continued his pace, steadying it and watching as the busty brunette came while riding him. He slowed down his pace, letting Lisa catch her breath. Mrs. Mitchell cradled his head, her breasts pressed against his face. Once he noticed her settle down, Mr. Grant started to thrust in and out of her faster and faster.

Lisa pushed up again, meeting the thrusts of her blackmailer, moaning in pleasure. After about a minute, Charles sped up right at the end before slamming hard into her with his final thrust.

"Ah!" Lisa yelped, slowly moving her hips again. Charles guided Lisa off of him, helping her get to her feet. Mr. Grant pushed down on her upper back causing Lisa to bend over the side of the bed. Charles licked his lips as he admired Lisa from his vantage point.

Mrs. Mitchell was bent at her waist. Her long legs looked sexy, slightly spread, accentuated by her high heels. He noticed that she had pushed her ass out some as if showing him that she was ready for more.

Charles pressed his long cock between her ass cheeks, rubbing Lisa's sweet juices on her puckered hole before pushing into her inviting pussy. Mrs. Mitchell moaned in pleasure as the void between her legs was now full. Her blackmailer slowly moved back and forth, grabbing her waist for support.

Mr. Grant started to fuck her deeper and harder. Each thrust eventually pushed Lisa onto the bed. She was now on all fours as her blackmailer stood behind her, continuing to drive his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Mrs. Mitchell cooed and moaned more, consumed by lust.

It had been about thirty more minutes since Mark had called Lisa and now he was wondering why she might be taking so long. He decided to leave his room and go downstairs and mingle with the sales group Ryan was with.

Charles had Lisa standing, her legs now weak and burning while her pussy continued to get fucked. Mr. Grant had pinned her hands behind her back, forcing her chest to push outward. Her tits bounced freely as they fucked their way to a wall in the room. Her blackmailer released her hands, allowing Lisa to use this wall for balance.

Charles sped up again, emitting faster and quicker coos and moans from Lisa. When he stopped she pushed back on him, rotating her hips, trying to get more of his manhood. Mr. Grant finally pulled out or love box and told Lisa to get on her knees.

Once she did, he helped her sit up, preparing her for what he wanted next. Mr. Grant pressed his cock in the space between her tits. Mrs. Mitchell held her boobs steady. Charles placed his hands on hers, squeezing his cock with her tits. The VP spit on his manhood, mixing his saliva in with her juices and sweat. The extra lubrication helped him fuck the busty brunette's big tits.

Charles Grant could feel his orgasm near. He thrust up and down Lisa's boobs a few more times before pulling away. When he looked down he saw Lisa looking at him with her deep blue eyes, rubbing her boobs gently.

He knew he could go a little longer and was about to guide her to another position when she pushed his arm away gently. Mrs. Mitchell grabbed the back of his thighs and leaned in under his balls, licking his jewels.

"Oh wow," he moaned, stroking his manhood while she continue to tongue his balls. Lisa moaned as she played with his balls, kissing, licking, and sucking them.

"God I'm going to cum, where do you want it Lisa," Charles followed up.

"Mm," Lisa moaned again between licks and kisses before answering, "On my big tits."

The low-pitched sexiness in her voice pushed Mr. Grant over the edge. His legs tightened which Lisa felt, driving her to lean back. She rubbed her nipples and squeezed her tits right before Charles shot his load.

Stream after stream of his creamy white warm cum landed on her chest. Lisa watched Charles catch his breath after his orgasm, still holding her cum covered tits. He leaned down and kissed her passionately before directing her to what he wanted to see.

"Lick my cum off your tits," he told her in a strong directive way.

Mrs. Mitchell looked at him, keeping his gaze as she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue to lick as much of her tits as she could. She even pushed her boobs up to help her. Lisa tasted his salty semen, licking it but not swallowing it.

Charles stepped away and grabbed his phone, taking a picture of the busty brunette before she could react.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?!" Lisa exclaimed, quickly taking her out of her sexual hypnosis.

"A little souvenir for me, that's all," Charles laughed while showing her the picture.

Mrs. Mitchell was silent and didn't know what else to add. What she did know is that she had fucked another man who wasn't Ryan or Mark, and she enjoyed it. The loss of power and animalistic feeling of pure sex was becoming addictive to her.

The VP directed her to use the bathroom to clean up. When she was done, Lisa asked for her panties which she couldn't find.

Just then Mr. Grant's phone rang, it was Ryan.

"Hey Charles, have you seen Lisa?"

"No, why would I?" Charles asked

"Well, I'm up in our room but she's not here, but never mind, I will call her again," Ryan said before hanging up

Mr. Grant looked at the busty beauty before speaking, "Looks like hubby lost you. It might be best to get to him, I'll look around for you."

Lisa Mitchell grabbed her clutch and left the room of Charles Grant. Once outside, she made it to the elevator and checked her phone.

There were multiple missed calls and messages from Ryan and Mark. Mrs. Mitchell called her husband first letting him know that some of the wives wanted to hang out so she met up with them. Then, Lisa called Mark, he advised her to meet him in his room immediately.

Mrs. Mitchell texted him when she was outside the door. Mark opened it, immediately asking questions.

"Lisa, where were you? What happened?" he asked

"I'm fine, I, I, spoke to him and he had nothing so I met up with some of the wives."

"Why didn't you answer my calls and texts?" Mr. Lipscomb added

"Sorry, my phone was on silent and in my clutch so I didn't think to check. We were outside by the pool and having a great time. I'm really sorry Mark," Lisa lied. She for some reason didn't want to share what she had done.

Mark embraced her, hugging his former employee. She hugged him back, feeling security in his arms.

"I was worried. I'm glad you're okay," he told her, looking deep into her eyes.

Lisa looked back at him, a slight smile on her face showing that she was thankful for his concern.

Mark leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Mrs. Mitchell kissed him back, and they both slowly started to make out. His hands roamed down her back and grabbed her rear, caressing her dress-covered ass.

Mark kissed her neck and chest, tasting some saltiness as he made love to his former banker. Lisa closed her eyes again, this time with the familiar embrace of her former boss. Mrs. Mitchell's body was starting to react to his touch as he pressed her against his own hotel room wall.

This time, Lisa stepped out of her heels, and a sigh of relief left her mouth as she was finally able to alleviate some of the pain she was feeling in her legs.

Mr. Lipscomb lifted her dress as he got down on his knees, spreading Lisa's legs. He licked her clit, not aware of the swollenness caused by the VP who had just fucked her. Mark licked and tongued her pussy and inner thighs. Mrs. Mitchell could feel her sex responding to his touch.

She leaned her head up against the wall, closing her eyes. Mrs. Mitchell grabbed Mark's hair, squatting herself lower to encourage the young man to continue. Mark tongued her pussy a little deeper, enjoying the taste of her juices. A few minutes later, he stood up, not ready for what was next.

Lisa grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer and kissing him passionately. She could taste herself as their tongue's danced lovingly. Mr. Lipscomb rubbed her mound while Lisa fumbled with his pants, desperately looking to free his member.

Her moaning and panting increased when Mark broke the kiss and inserted his index finger in her love box.

Mrs. Mitchell slouched over slightly, resting her head on her lover's shoulder. She had his cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking his hard-on. Lisa leaned and kissed her former boss on the neck, giving him the attention she was used to.

Mark closed his eyes as he felt the affection from his former banker.

"I want to taste you," she whispered in his ear, nearly causing him to lose focus.

Lisa kissed him again before gently running her hands from his chest down to his cock. She got down on her knees, eyeing his manhood. Her mouth nearly overflowed with saliva as she thought about how he would feel inside her.

The busty brunette licked her lips before her tongue caressed the underside of her lover's shaft. She moaned, overtaken by her desires while continuing to kiss and taste the hardness of Mark's cock. Mr. Lipscomb unbuckled his pants and Lisa Mitchell pulled them down along with his boxers in a puddle around his feet.

She kissed his inner thighs and lowered herself further to lick and suck his jewels. Mark was in pure heaven as he enjoyed the blowjob from his former banker, unaware of what she had just done. Lisa opened her warm mouth to take his cock inside, closing her lips tightly and sucking on his manhood.

"Oh god Lisa, you are sucking me so good," Mark moaned.

Mrs. Mitchell's head moved back and forth slowly at first but then moved at a decent pace. She could feel his cock stretching her mouth. Lisa remembered how Mark dominated her and how it turned her on.

She grabbed the back of his thighs and tried to take as much of him in her mouth as she could, coughing and gagging on his thickness. Mrs. Mitchell pulled back, and a stream of saliva dropped down onto her dress.

Mark looked down and leaned towards the blue-eyed beauty kissing her before pulling at the hem of her dress so she could take it off. Lisa lifted her arms to help her lover disrobe her.

Her husband lay next door, television on as he looked to wait for his loving wife while she spent time socializing. Ryan hadn't heard the sex next door as it wasn't as loud as the night before.

Lisa Mitchell went back to sucking and licking Mark's cock, her rubbery nipples were hard from the cool air and state of arousal. A few seconds later Mr. Lipscomb helped Lisa to her feet and guided her to the bed.

As they lay next to each other, the two embraced with more kissing and touching until Mark was ready to enter the busty brunette. He aligned himself on top of her, this time with Lisa guiding his cock into her inviting pussy.

"Oh yes," Lisa moaned as most of Mark's cock slid easily into her honeypot.

His slow steady thrusts allowed Lisa to wrap her arms around the back of his neck, pulling him in for another passionate kiss. The two made out as Mark pumped in and out of the busty brunette. Her legs were spread and bent at her knees, while her pussy felt the stimulation from each thrust.

Mr. Lipscomb broke their embrace again, leaning up and grabbing Lisa's legs. He held them up, spreading them in the air before bringing her left foot to his lips. Mrs. Mitchell felt his tongue as Mark kissed her dainty ankle until he found her toes.

Lisa felt a most unique sensation as her lover licked her big toe. The act of kissing her there had never happened in the mature woman's life. Her husband had never made love to her like this. She didn't know if she liked it or hated it at the moment, but she didn't stop him.

Mark licked his way down to her smaller toe before sucking on her big toe. Lisa slightly jerked from this, feeling an increase in her arousal. Mrs. Mitchell grabbed her boobs, squeezing them together. Then she squeezed her nipples, seeing if it would help get some of the excitement out of her body.

Her lover noticed that this made her excited and he went in for more. The act of lust or love (whichever they felt they were in) caused Lisa to moan more audibly. Mark then licked the inside of her foot to Mrs. Mitchell's heel. He licked his way up the back of her calf before moving to her other foot.

Mrs. Mitchell stopped him before he could go on. She turned around, getting on all fours, pushing back, and inviting Mark to penetrate her. Mr. Lipscomb lined his cock up with her dripping wet pussy and drove deep into her sex.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa gasped, moaning in pure ecstasy at the same time.

Mark sped up as he fucked the busty brunette from behind. Her thighs and ass rippled from the impact of each thrust. Lisa moaned and cooed, grabbing the headboard so she could drive herself down on him. This caused her to sit in his lap which also gave Mark access to her tits. He reached under her arms and twisted Mrs. Mitchell's nipples.

"Ah fuck!" Lisa yelled.

Next door, the sound of the TV had drowned out any noise for Ryan to hear. He was also feeling the effects of the drinking and felt the tingling sensation one would get from a little too much consumption.

Mrs. Mitchell's breathing increased as the lovers kept pace. Lisa felt her orgasm climbing near and begged Mark to continue, "Keep going Mark, make me cum, fuck me!"

The young man continued, trying to keep pace. He felt for the first time that his stamina was not enough to keep up with Lisa. He squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples one more time.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming!" Lisa immediately yelled. She slammed down on her lover's cock, feeling him touch every inch inside her as she orgasmed.

Mark also came as Lisa's pussy squeezed his manhood. The mature woman rotated her hips as she felt stream after stream of his warm load shoot deep inside her womb.

JamesVI
JamesVI
62 Followers