Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Mitchell was sweating as was Mark from the intense and fast sex. He moved her hair to one side, exposing her neck, licking and kissing his way to her lips. They made out again, both feeling the dryness in the busty brunette's mouth from such an intense orgasm.

Her former boss slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy with some of his cum following along. Mark moved to the side and Lisa laid down, spent. She reached between her legs and felt the mixture of her sweet juices and his sticky cum.

"That was great babe," Mark told her as he went to clean up.

A few minutes later he came out and saw Lisa standing up, visible wetness on her inner thighs.

Lisa was exhausted to the point that she wiped her thighs and fixed her hair and makeup halfway. Mark's cum was still deep inside her. Once she re-dressed, Mrs. Mitchell left her lover's room and went next door, to her husband.

Ryan had taken a shower sometime while Lisa was with Mark. He was only in his underwear and was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, half asleep with the TV on when he heard the click of the lock. Mrs. Mitchell opened the heavy hotel door, stepping in and allowing it to close behind her.

"Hey babe," Ryan said, trying to sound awake but obviously semi-sleepy and semi-drunk.

"Hey hon, I'm going to change and shower before bed," she told Ryan.

"Wait, come here," he said. Ryan felt his penis tingle from how sexy his wife looked in her dress as she walked up to him. He loved how she was showing off her figure tonight and missed her.

Mrs. Mitchell walked over to where he was with a half-smile. Her earlier intoxicated state nearly gone.

"Did you have fun tonight?" he asked

"I did, the, uh, the ladies are great." She replied and followed up immediately with another statement, "Why don't you get some sleep, Ryan, it's been a long night."

Just as she turned to walk away, Mr. Lipscomb gently grabbed her wrist and stood up. He pulled Lisa close, her back pressed against his chest as he whispered in her ear, "You look so damn sexy in that dress."

Ryan proceeded to kiss his wife's neck, right where Mark had just kissed her moments before. Lisa closed her eyes, not sure if she wanted to deny her husband or not.

Thoughts of whether it would be suspicious to him if she didn't have sex crossed her mind as well but so did the guilt about having sex with Charles Grant.

Mr. Mitchell kissed his way up her neck and brought her lips to his. He attempted to passionately kiss his wife. Mrs. Mitchell turned to meet his affection, kissing her husband back. For the first time in her marriage, she noticed how different of a kisser he was compared to the other two men.

As they made out, Ryan guided Lisa to the foot of the bed, asking her to lie down so he could taste her. Lisa closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, remembering that Mark's seed was there, along with her own juices. But she didn't want to disappoint her husband and complied with his request.

The busty brunette laid back on the bed, high heels still on. She spread and bent her legs to give Ryan access. Her husband pulled her closer to the edge as he kissed and licked her smooth long legs.

As Ryan licked her clit, she thought again about how her husband was about to taste another man's cum in his wife.

Mrs. Mitchell licked her lips as she felt her pussy responding, yet again.

"I'm about to have sex for a third time tonight, what is wrong with you Lisa?" She thought to herself. Why was she ready again? So quickly after just getting plowed hard over the past few hours.

One thing Lisa could guarantee is that she felt sore. Ryan licked her outer pussy lips before diving his tongue into her love box. If he wasn't in the state he was in, Lisa wondered if he could tell that she was a little salty down there tonight. But instead, he took this as she was excited.

"Mm, babe you are so wet and taste so good," he whispered.

Ryan sloppily licked and lapped her inner thighs and pussy, his cock hard and straining against his boxers. He stood up to pull his undergarment off before climbing onto the bed and driving his cock into Lisa's pussy.

Mrs. Mitchell took a deep breath as she felt her husband start to pump in and out of her. He whispered to her about how sexy she was and how much he loved her. Meanwhile, Lisa's thoughts were consumed by how Charles and Mark had fucked her before, and the difference compared to now.

She moaned as those previous sexual encounters played back in her head. Ryan mistook it as a sign of him pleasuring his wife.

"You like that baby? Your pussy is so good," he whispered to her.

Lisa knew she wasn't going to get off so soon yet and gently pushed against her husband's chest. Ryan stepped back, his cock leaving the warmth of her pussy. Mrs. Mitchell stepped out of her heels and knelt in front of her husband.

She eyed his hard-on, as Mrs. Mitchell leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. Lisa sucked her husband's cock, tasting Mark and her juices mixed together. Ryan moaned as his busty wife's head moved back and forth on his shaft.

Due to his state of fatigue and intoxication, Ryan felt his orgasm near. He warned Lisa before pulling back and shooting his load on her neck and chest. Mr. Mitchell's cum visibly contrasted against her black dress.

He helped Lisa to her feet, kissing his wife passionately while receiving slight reciprocation of his affection. Mrs. Mitchell let him know she was going to shower and join him in bed. Ryan nodded, wiping his cock with his boxers before going to bed. Mr. Mitchell fell fast asleep.

Lisa went to turn on the shower before disrobing. She noticed a few love marks over her body, not aware of who might have done that to her tonight. Seeing the steam increase, Lisa stepped into the shower, locking the bathroom door.

Mrs. Mitchell stood under the water, the heat soothing her well fucked body. Lisa started to cry as her thoughts went back to what she did earlier. How she was blackmailed by Charles into sex but became so stimulated that she needed more. Then how she went to Mark before Ryan and they intimately spent time together. Lastly how she behaved with her husband, wondering what had changed and if she still loved him.