Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 23

Story Info
A proposal and a chance encounter.
8.3k words
3.78
8.4k
5

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

It was early morning when Lisa finally went to bed (this time to sleep). She felt that her eyes had just shut when the alarm started ringing on her cell phone. The mature brunette was exhausted but hopeful to depart and get back home to rest.

The Mitchells didn't run into anyone as they checked out of the hotel and headed toward the airport. Lisa felt fortunate she didn't see Mark or Charles as she knew it would've made for an awkward moment. Once the husband and wife boarded the plane and sat down, Lisa laid her head on Ryan's shoulders and closed her eyes, stealing whatever time she could to sleep.

Again, Mrs. Mitchell felt that she had just started to relax when she was awoken. Ryan was nudging his wife gently to wake up as everyone was exiting the plane after landing.

Lisa and Ryan finally made it home and decided to finish up some errands and prepare for the week. Mrs. Mitchell excused herself early to get a head start on the much-needed rest while Ryan stayed up a little and watched some television.

Back at the hotel, Mark and Charles ran into each other as they were checking out.

"So, where do we stand on that promotion?" Mark asked

Charles laughed before speaking, "Mark, I can't promise anything. Let's see. We can stay in touch."

Mark thought about this on the plane ride back home and wondered if he played his card too soon. Mr. Lipscomb thought he could use Lisa as leverage over Ryan professionally. He wasn't fond of Mrs. Mitchell's husband at all. But he also still wondered how much to push his relationship with the busty brunette.

Meanwhile, Charles Grant ordered a beverage while he thought about Lisa, Mark, and the scenario that had presented itself. Mr. Grant knew he couldn't keep a guy like Mark Lipscomb at bay. The VP felt that the young man was going to be persistent about the promotion. But he also felt that Mark would not be right for the job.

Charles Grant ordered a second drink while sitting in first class on his way back to the East coast in continuous thought.

About a month after the retreat, Mr. Grant flew in for some meetings at the corporate office. He, Ryan, and Ryan's boss all went to dinner with Charles requesting that Lisa join them.

Ryan wondered why but was reminded by Mr. Grant that he had met Lisa at the retreat. Mr. Mitchell texted his wife to confirm and once he did, Ryan shared the news with Charles who was glad to hear this news.

Eric Jackson, Ryan's boss, met with Charles over lunch earlier that day. Both men were Vice Presidents but in different regions, and were very close. They started at VBS together and worked to help each other up the ranks.

Both would sync up when in each other's town and look to catch up over drinks or golf. Throughout the years, Charles would share stories with his colleague about the college girls, models, and at times certain wives who he had encountered. The long-time married Mr. Jackson found some of the stories funny and others unbelievable. It always intrigued him how Charles would find himself in these situations.

When Eric shared with his friend the opportunity for Eric to become a director, the two men partnered to make it happen. They went through a list of potential candidates which spurred the idea for Mr. Grant. When they spoke about Ryan the two agreed that he seemed ideal.

This meeting/dinner would be to gauge Mr. Mitchell's interest and understand if they did think he was the best person to move to the VP spot. And for Charles Grant, it would be an additional opportunity to leverage a little excitement for his pleasure.

The men were at the bar waiting for a table as Lisa arrived that evening in her work attire. Her fitted but conservative blouse pulled and tugged as she walked towards the group. She caught Charles' eye. He watched the statuesque brunette and admired how her hips swayed and how she carried herself, professional, sexy, and confident. Lisa hugged her husband and then was introduced, or re-introduced by Ryan to Charles and Eric.

Her husband and Eric Jackson had huddled in a conversation shortly afterward, leaving Lisa alone briefly with the former athlete at the bar. Her back was to Eric and to her left was Charles Grant.

"Thanks again for joining us," Charles said, smiling at the beautiful brunette

"Yes, uh, thank you for inviting me," Lisa replied, her warm smile hid the uneasiness she felt at the moment.

"I don't know what your husband shared, but a promotion would be pretty good for his career. I can help get in a good word for Ryan if you want," he followed, looking directly into her eyes.

"That would be good and appreciated. Ryan mentioned that a position is available and thought about throwing his name in," Mrs. Mitchell said. Her mind though kept warning her that she shouldn't be surprised if there was a catch with the help offered.

"Give me your number and we can go from there," Mr. Grant replied

Lisa shared her number with Charles and just as the exchange completed, the host let them know that their table was ready, breaking up the conversations.

The night progressed with the topic being mentioned to everyone collectively, followed by a soft interview, but nothing to imply that it was Ryan's job at the moment. They did encourage Ryan to think about it and if he felt confident to put himself in as a candidate. On their way home, Ryan discussed the opportunity with Lisa and decided to go for it.

The next day Charles Grant texted Lisa, asking her to meet him for dinner at a restaurant in a five-star hotel downtown. He told Mrs. Mitchell that this would be private to discuss the promotion, and Eric wasn't aware of this nor was Ryan. Her fingers shook slightly as she nervously texted Charles to ask what time. Mr. Grant provided her with this information and Lisa messaged back to share that she would be there.

Once she made it home, Mrs. Mitchell showered and applied some light makeup. According to what she had told Ryan, it was the same friend she was going to see for dinner and drinks. The mature brunette moisturized her smooth long lightly tanned legs and blow-dried her hair.

As she dressed, Lisa felt a sensation between her legs as she recalled the meeting with the VP at the retreat. She took a deep breath and spritzed on her perfume and stood up, looking at herself in the mirror.

The mature brunette was glad she focused on her health and nutrition after Shelby. She had to admit, at forty-three years of age, she did look pretty good. Lisa found one of her more conservative dresses for the night to wear. After checking her outfit, hair, and makeup one last time, she grabbed her purse and left her house.

Lisa Mitchell drove to the restaurant with a mixture of different feelings. First, she thought about Ryan and how important this position would be for him and his career. After CoreTek, they both weren't sure what would be next for them. Ryan Mitchell even had a momentary breakdown but recovered and took advantage of the opportunity at VBS. She felt her husband had come a long way from that point and was happy for him.

The sexy brunette also thought about that night at the retreat with Charles again. The feeling of his strong and muscular body and confidence. She recalled the power he fucked her with and how the length of his manhood felt inside of her pussy. Lisa thought about how she succumbed to her desires sexually, even though he seemingly coerced her. A little wetness escaped the lips between her legs and her nipples started to react as she made it to the hotel.

Once she parked her car, Lisa squeezed her thighs trying to minimize the sexually driven thoughts. She took a deep breath before exiting her car and entering the hotel on her way to the restaurant.

Charles Grant smiled as he saw Lisa Mitchell walking towards him. He admired her elegance and choice of outfit. The zealous love navy blue tie-front midi dress had a rounded neckline and sleeveless bodice with a cool knotted detail in the front. Its midi skirt had diagonal front pockets which looked like pleats and stopped a few inches above her knees. In the back was a hidden back zipper/clasp.

Her sand-colored four-inch heeled Sarah Flint perfect pump 100's was a perfect contrast to the color of the dress. Lisa gave a nervous half-smile as she made it to the VP. Mr. Grant stood up and hugged the buxom brunette.

"Great atmosphere here isn't it Lisa?" Charles asked once they were seated at the restaurant. The two made small talk as dinner was served.

Mrs. Mitchell noticed a manila folder with the athletic man as they discussed the business reason for this meeting.

"So Lisa, we both know you and I enjoyed our night together at the hotel. One could argue that you might have even enjoyed it more than me," Charles said, taking a sip of his wine as the mature brunette started to gaze down and away.

"My proposition to you, for your husband, is that when I'm in town we spend time together. I won't say a word to anyone and I will guarantee that he gets the promotion within a month," Mr. Grant followed.

Lisa Mitchell stayed quiet, thinking about the proposal. On one hand, she would help her husband get very good pay and position. But again she would be cheating on him with another man, although this time for Ryan's sake.

"I, uh, thank you, Charles, what do you mean?" She asked

"Well, people are vying for this position. Some are allies with your husband and some aren't," He followed, "Those who aren't don't seem keen on keeping him around."

"I don't understand. Who's in the running and not wanting Ryan? He would be a great VP," she followed

"Well..." Mr. Grant was about to speak when Lisa blurted out another comment.

"He has been excellent at this job and has shown the capability to manage difficult situations. I think he has a knack for it," she replied, trying to get as much good feedback for her husband as she could.

"Your call Lisa. I'm not affected either way. But this is something I would think you care about," he added

She looked at him, unsure of how to take his comment of caring.

"Well I do care and I want Ryan to get this promotion," she replied

"I know Eric well. I can get your husband the role, this I promise," he said

"How do I know this is guaranteed? You said something different the other night," Lisa asked, knowing that this question was going to lead to a proposal.

Charles sat up a little more before adjusting his shirt, "Eric is willing to listen to me as he is wanting to make the right decision. He and I have helped each other over the years and are very good friends. With his opportunity almost locked in, the backfill will be in our control. That is the guarantee. In terms of why you're here, let's keep it simple. Time with me, promotion for him, I have put it in writing," he replied, leaving it up for Lisa to interpret.

Mrs. Mitchell looked at him, emotionally mixed with a hint of guilt and slight arousal. Bluntly but politely, Lisa asked, "Where is it in writing?"

Mr. Grant opened the folder and pulled out a sheet of paper. The VP placed it on the table. It was an agreement for Lisa to review and sign.

The elegant brunette picked up the one-page document and started to read it.

Agreement:

Section I: Agreement

This Agreement is binding for one (1) month from the date of _________. Both parties are to agree and sign this document and will be provided a copy for their records. Services and Details of the agreement are outlined in Section II: Terms & Conditions.

Section II: Terms & Conditions

The followings are the terms & conditions Charles Grant agrees to:

- Ensure Ryan Mitchell is given the VP of the region currently held by Eric Jackson.

Note: If Ryan Mitchell is not given the VP of the discussed region, Charles Grant is to pay Lisa Mitchell a sum of USD 25,000.00.

- Contact with Lisa Mitchell is only during the duration of this agreement.

Note: Once the agreed timeframe has expired, Charles Grant shall seize any contact with Lisa Mitchell unless she consents to the communication.

- To request consent from Lisa Mitchell for all activities upon signature of this agreement unless Lisa Mitchell engages in the activity first, or provides sufficient responses to said activities.

- Practice discreteness of the agreement and do not mention this document with any outside parties.

The following are the terms & conditions Lisa Mitchell agrees to:

- Ensure availability to accommodate any and all requests for meeting(s).

- Will communicate with Charles Grant once the agreed timeframe has expired to determine if consent for further contact is allowed.

- To provide approval to all activities mentioned within this agreement either verbally or physically.

Note: Denial is permitted if the activity is determined to be detrimental to health, harmful, or life-threatening.

- Practice discreteness of the agreement and do not mention this document with any outside parties.

Section III: Signatures

Signatures from both parties provide acknowledgment of the agreement.

_______________ Lisa Mitchell

_______________ Charles Grant

End of Agreement

She noticed the legal-like language, wondering if Charles Grant had done this before. The compensation also stuck out to her. In her career, that sum was a good amount of her yearly salary. Lisa also noticed the term activities, not surprised that the wording seemed sexually driven.

Charles had placed a pen on the table as Lisa was reading the agreement. When she finished, Mrs. Mitchell placed the paper down and looked at the man in front of her.

"Any questions Lisa?" he asked

She looked at the paper and the pen, then said calmly but bluntly, "So it is what I thought. You want me to have sex with you for my husband's promotion."

"Hey, if you don't want to agree you don't have to," Mr. Grant replied almost nonchalantly, taking another sip of his wine as he stared back at Lisa.

Mrs. Mitchell looked at the paper again, picking up the pen in thought. Again, she wasn't forced to do this but for some reason, she felt that she wanted to. Maybe it was the guilt of her actions with Mark and lying to her husband as she fucked her former boss behind his back. Or maybe it was the thought of having sex with this man in front of her. Wanting his long cock deep inside her and driving her to another orgasm.

In her mind, if she was to engage in her now more prominent sexual desires, she might as well provide a benefit for her husband. The last time she remembered facing a similar situation was the photo shoot with the Dean of Shelby's college, and that turned out well for her daughter.

Lisa signed the document and made eye contact with Charles who smiled and took the pen and paper from her, signing it also. He told the busty brunette that he would get her a copy during their next meeting.

After a mostly quiet dinner with little conversation, Charles Grant paid the bill and popped the question, "So, are you ready to begin?"

Mrs. Mitchell nodded that she was and requested to get another drink. They went to the bar and after she did, the two made it to the hotel elevator quietly. Lisa shook slightly from nervousness as she stood next to the tall man. She could smell the musky scent radiating off of him while she was in deep thought about what was next.

The ding from the lift brought her back to reality. She felt his hand gently press on her lower back, guiding Lisa into the elevator. Charles pushed the button for his floor and stood next to the busty brunette. He hadn't engaged in anything intimate yet.

Once the doors slid open Charles led Lisa to his room, still without speaking a word. As she heard the click from his door close behind her, Lisa could feel her nervousness increase. In two-plus decades of marriage, the proposition nor the thought had ever crossed her path. The closest was when Mark wanted her to show off her body at the bank.

After the last few months though, Lisa's growing sexual desires were a lot more in demand of her life than she would've wanted to admit. Even Mark's proposal to show a little more skin didn't bother her as much now as it used to.

Lisa watched as Charles Grant went to shut the curtains of the room. He walked over to Mrs. Mitchell and looked down at the busty brunette, towering over her as he asked his first question, "May I kiss you?"

She looked up at him, conflicting emotions scrolled through her mind. This was the moment she would honor her end of the agreement for her husband. Mrs. Mitchell's deep blue eyes showed a slight state of intoxication, but she was coherent and aware as she responded quietly, "Yes."

He placed the palm of his left hand under the right side of her jaw, caressing her cheek with his thumb as he leaned in to kiss her. Lisa could feel a current shoot through her body as his lips touched hers.

She initially felt a little lightheaded but once she regained her composure, Lisa gradually reciprocated his advances. Mr. Grant gently reached for her waist with his right hand, pulling the mature woman in closer. He released her lips from his, watching as she took a deep breath before he kissed her again, this time deeper and with more passion. This caught her off guard as she muffled and moaned as his tongue twirled inside her mouth.

The make-out session seemed to last for hours but was mere minutes. Lisa felt the heat radiate off of the VP as they once again broke the embrace of their lips. Her heart was beating rapidly now.

They looked into each other eyes, hers now showing a desire Charles remembered from the retreat. Mrs. Mitchell saw a feeling of power and confidence in his. The two embraced in a more aggressive make-out session, leading him to gently push her up against a wall in the room.

Their tongues danced seductively and his cock started to stiffen. The busty brunette could feel her pussy responding to the moment also. Once again Charles broke the embrace.

"Can I fuck you tonight?" he asked Lisa in a whisper

Mrs. Mitchell knew that there was no turning back now. She turned around and lifted her hair, showing the VP where he could start.

Charles took in a whiff of the scent of her hair as she did this. He reached for the zipper of Lisa's dress and slowly pulled it down. The sound although minimal in reality was loud in the quiet room. Once he had unzipped the dress, Charles pulled it down off her body letting it puddle on the floor around her high heels.

Mr. Grant licked his lips as he drank in the sight in front of him. Lisa's black bra and panties contrasted against her still sun-kissed body. He traced the back of her calves with his eyes, up to her thighs and the curve of her ass. The black panties covered a decent amount of her rear, but it wasn't as conservative as Lisa might have worn in the past. Her thoughts for the underwear were that she didn't want any easily visible panty lines to ruin the flow of her outfit.

Charles asked if Lisa could take off her bra. Mrs. Mitchell reached back and unclasped the garment, wiggling her shoulders slightly forward and pulling it off. Mr. Grant took it from her, tossing it on the floor in the room. As the cold air hit her near-immediate erect nipples, she instinctively covered them with her hands. Lisa still displaying some of the conservatism of a woman with a stranger.

The VP had undressed down to his boxers before asking Lisa if he could kiss her again. She still faced away from him but nodded that it was okay. Mrs. Mitchell felt his lips touch the back of her lower thighs while his hands used her ass to balance as he knelt. The busty brunette closed her eyes as the VP serenaded her legs with his lips. Mr. Grant made it to the curve of her lower back before kissing his way up her right shoulder.

Lisa Mitchell's hair was now draped over her left shoulder. Charles kissed his way to her bare neck on the right side. Mr. Grant gently pressed his tongue near her ear, swirling it back to her shoulder. The sensitivity and feeling of affection caused Lisa to push her rear back against his groin.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers