Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driven by her sexual arousal, Lisa reached back with her left hand, touching his bare, trim waist. She noticed that Charles was in his boxers as she searched for his manhood, yearning to touch his member.

Mr. Grant leaned in to give Lisa access to what she desired. Just as she was about to grab it, he pressed his member against her left ass cheek. The busty brunette moaned, tilting her head back slightly.

Lisa laid her head on his shoulder and her soft hair pressed against his chest. Charles gently grabbed her neck. The feeling of Mr. Grant's domination caused Lisa to press her body back against his again. At this point, she was ready and didn't need an agreement. Mr. Grant moved towards her right ear, kissing it again. She had started to slowly grind her body against the muscular VP.

Feeling that he wouldn't need further consent, Charles reached around her right leg and rubbed her panty-covered mound.

"Ah," Lisa gasped, pressing her body against Mr. Grant's with a little more pressure.

Her wetness had soaked up the thin black garment. Charles was surprised by how sexual Lisa was. Mr. Grant moved his right hand up to her boobs, slowly and gently massaging Mrs. Mitchell's right tit.

Just as the VP pinched her nipple she gasped in pleasure again, resting her head back on his shoulder. He had both hands on her breasts now, gently rubbing and squeezing her 34F boobs. Lisa gasped and moaned from his touch, emitting an "Mmmm," when he pinched both her buds.

The busty brunette allowed her tits to be played with for a moment before she placed her hands on his. Mrs. Mitchell gently moved them off her breasts before she stepped forward, unlocking the grasp that Charles had her in. She turned around and admired the physique of the man in front of her.

Lisa gently grazed his firm chest with her manicured French tip fingernails. Both her hands slowly trailed down to his abs before reaching Charles' boxers. She gently tugged the garment down, freeing his member. Mrs. Mitchell looked into his eyes again before standing more upright and kissing the man who she felt owned her husband's fate.

Mr. Grant pulled her closer, squeezing her rear as they made out for a brief moment longer. Lisa could feel his warm cock press against her thigh. She then broke their kiss and knelt in front of the VP. Charles felt the busty brunette's tits graze his member in the process. Mrs. Mitchell gently grabbed his hips to help her balance down on her knees.

Lisa hungrily eyed his cock, remembering how it felt inside her when they fucked at the retreat. She could feel the increased saliva build up in her mouth as she leaned forward to kiss his penis.

Her soft lips serenaded each side of his cock before she opened her warm mouth to suck Mr. Grant's manhood.

The busty brunette closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around his member and sucked tightly. Her head slowly moved forward and back as she pleasured the VP. Mr. Grant smiled to himself before looking down at Lisa, watching her suck his shaft.

Her slurps and moans continued for another minute before she tried something she knew Mark enjoyed. Lisa tried to take his whole member in her mouth but coughed and gagged with each attempt. His length had provided to be more of a challenge than she thought.

Just as Mrs. Mitchell was about to lower herself down to his scrotum, Charles guided Lisa up and onto the bed. As she lay on her back, Lisa kicked off her heels and bent her knees slightly, spreading her legs. The invitation to have her was right in front of the VP.

Charles joined Lisa on the bed, lying next to her on her right side. He kissed Lisa deeply, touching her sex with his right hand. The mature woman moaned as she felt his fingers rubbing her pussy. Lisa lifted her hips and pulled her panties off, dropping them to the floor by the bed. She laid back down where she was before and tilted her back slightly, reaching with her right hand for his cock.

Mr. Grant reached between her legs again and inserted two fingers in her honeypot. Lisa broke the kiss and this time moaned loudly. She leaned towards Charles, her left hand holding the back of his head now. Slowly, he finger fucked the busty woman.

The two could feel the heat from each other's bodies as the VP continued to push and pull his fingers into the mature woman's sex. After changing up the pace a few times, Charles Grant took his fingers out of her pussy. He moved them up towards Lisa's partially open mouth.

Mrs. Mitchell was slowly rotating her hips and gasped as she felt the emptiness between her legs. As Mr. Grant's fingers touched her lips, Lisa leaned her head forward to take them in her mouth.

Charles felt her tightly suck on his fingers with her tongue swirling and licking them, trying to get every drop of her juices. He took them out of her mouth and kissed her deeply. Mrs. Mitchell returned the affection, her sweetness shared by the two. Lisa slowly pushed against the fit man till she had him on his back.

The mature brunette straddled the VP and reached back for his manhood.

"Can I fuck you?" Charles asked rhetorically. He wanted her to know that he remembered the contract.

Lisa looked at him with a look of sexual need and bit her lower lip. Then she guided his cock in her pussy.

"Ah," she gasped as the head of his cock pressed against her sex and into her pussy.

"Mm," Lisa moaned as she slowly started to fuck the VP. Charles rubbed her smooth calves up to her thighs, gripping Lisa's waist as she increased her pace.

Her moans were sensual and grunts were soft in sound as she continued to pleasure herself with Mr. Grant's cock. He watched her and was still surprised in regards to how quickly she was ready to fuck.

Charles reached towards her clit with his left hand. He slowly applied a little pressure on the little button while reaching up with his other hand to pinch Lisa's nipple.

"Oh god," she moaned, her pace still steady.

The VP continued this for a minute before he started to play with both of her nipples. Lisa tilted her head back as she felt the man squeeze and play with her big tits. Her speed increased as Charles pinched and pulled her brown areolas.

Charles Grant admired her chest and neck. He found her to be very sexy and desirable.

Lisa's breathing was increasing from the pleasure. Sensing that she might be close to an orgasm, Mr. Grant stopped playing with her nipples and nudged Lisa to get off of him.

Mrs. Mitchell slowed down her pace and moved off of the VP. He looked at his shining cock, well lubricated with the mature woman's juices. Charles got off of the mattress and stood to the left side of the bed, his cock hovering over the mattress.

"Would you like to taste yourself?" He asked, knowing at this point that the questions wouldn't matter except for contractual reasons.

Lisa, still on the mattress, looked at his manhood. She got on all fours and faced Charles. He leaned in and kissed her briefly. After they broke the kiss, Mrs. Mitchell made eye contact with the VP before lowering her upper body so she could suck his long hard cock.

She felt the strength and stiffness of his shaft as Mrs. Mitchell pressed her tongue against each side. Lisa licked her sweet nectar off of his cock, taking him deep inside her mouth again. She bobbed her head back and forth a few times before Charles guided her over onto her back.

The mature woman's body rested on top of the bed while her head rested against the side. Lisa looked up and saw Charles' jewels hanging in front of her face.

Mr. Grant reached for her 34F boobs and caressed them. He then dropped some of his saliva on her nipples and rubbed them gently. Lisa took a deep breath as the sensations of pleasure hit her again. He leaned down to kiss and suck on her beautiful tits.

As somewhat of a surprise to him, she reached for the VP's penis and started to jerk him off. Charles smiled and continued the attention on her boobs. Then he leaned down a little more to rub her clit.

Just as Lisa moaned, she felt her contractual partner's jewels touch her lips. Instinctively, the busty brunette stuck her tongue out, grazing the bottom and then kissing the softness of his scrotum.

Charles continued to play with her love button with one hand while massaging a boob with the other.

As Mr. Grant went forward to stick his fingers in her pussy, he unintentionally repositioned himself while she was licking his balls. This caused her to lick and kiss the space between his anus and scrotum.

The sensation felt great to the VP. He had experienced this in the past with a few women. Some even doing more. What he thought was interesting is that Lisa was continuing.

Eventually, he lifted off the mature woman and guided her to stand up next to the mattress. Charles helped her spread her legs before fucking her while holding her arms back as he had done before. This time he thrust harder into her pussy. Sounds of his penetration and body driving into hers broke the momentary silence in the room.

"Ah, fuck, oh god, yes!" Lisa screamed in pleasure

She felt the force and strength of the man driving deep inside her sex. He bent her over the side of the bed and continued to pound the forty-three-year-old woman. Lisa moaned and grunted, her mouth dry and needing hydration. From what was first sensual was now just two adults fucking.

Charles spanked her ass before slowing down and dropping some of his spit in the crease between both ass cheeks. Lisa felt the wetness but didn't think twice. The VP rubbed his thumb in the wetness before pressing it into her ass.

"Ahhh!" Mrs. Mitchell moaned, slightly in pain but not to where she wanted to stop.

She couldn't remember a time her puckered hole had been stretched like this. Lisa had some previous anal play but this was different. The thumb and Mr. Grant's cock had her feeling full in both holes.

Once the burning sensation subsided she felt the pleasure return and could feel Charles slowly fucking her. He wiggled his thumb inside her a few times, even penetrating in and out of her puckered hole, watching as Lisa's starfish accepted the pleasure.

She could feel his cock and thumb alternating the strokes in and out of both holes now, hitting a wave of pleasure she couldn't comprehend. After a few more strokes like this, Charles took out his finger and cock. Mrs. Mitchell felt an emptiness in her sphincter and pussy.

Mr. Grant helped Lisa lie on the mattress. She positioned onto her back and spread her legs. He pushed his cock into her pussy, driving it in and keeping it there for a moment. Then he leaned down and kissed Mrs. Mitchell, noticing the dryness in her mouth. She reciprocated his advances, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck.

The VP slowly started fuck the Bank Manager. Both grunted and moaned as Charles sped up his pace. Lisa could feel him hitting deeper into her sex. Mr. Grant leaned up and grabbed the back of her thighs, pressing down and pushing her against the mattress.

She grabbed her nipples, pinching them as she felt her orgasm hit while this strong man fucked her hard. Lisa screamed that she was cumming as Charles continued to penetrate her pussy.

Once her climax subsided, Mr. Grant pulled out and watched her regain her breathing. There was a thin layer of sweat on both of their bodies at this point from the aggressive session.

Just as Charles was about to push back into her sex with his cock, Lisa gently pressed her hands against his lower abdomen so she could get up. Mr. Grant stepped back and stood by the bed.

She gingerly got up and grabbed his member, leading him to the chair in the room. Lisa guided him to sit down and she knelt between his legs. The busty brunette kissed his inner thighs from his knees to his groin. Mr. Grant watched her as she made it to his penis.

Mrs. Mitchell licked and played with the tip of his cock, taking it in her warm mouth. Again she tasted herself on this man's member. Just like at the retreat, Lisa sucked him till he came on her boobs. Mr. Grant offered his bathroom for her to clean up and reminded her that he would provide a copy of the contract.

Once Lisa had cleaned up, she exited the bathroom, dressed in her bra and panties.

"That was wonderful Lisa, I forgot to ask, but was the anal play okay?" he asked curiously

"I, well, yes that was fine. I haven't had much anal stimulation before," she replied,

slipping on her dress.

"Would you like to explore this?" he followed.

Mrs. Mitchell paused, not knowing how to answer this question.

"I'm not sure, I've never given it too much thought," she said, not against it but not sure if she wanted to do it.

"Why don't we let the flow of the situation dictate it next time," he said, to which she agreed.

Lisa slipped on her heels and received a date from Charles for when they would meet. The wife and mother left the hotel, got in her car, and started to drive home.

On her way, Lisa received a text from Mark that he couldn't wait to see her. He had let her know earlier in the week that he was going to be out of town for a little bit.

This ironically lined up with when Charles wanted to meet. She responded to Mr. Lipscomb that she hoped his trip would go well.

Then she started to think, "Did Charles send Mark out of town so he could be with me?"

A few different thoughts and ideas popped into her head but the mature woman was too tired to think through these in detail.

After she made it home Lisa went to the master bedroom, showered, and went to bed.

The next morning Mrs. Mitchell went to work and received a phone call mid-day from her District Manager. They were asking to see if she would be okay to help another branch. Lisa agreed to manage a different branch for a few days while Browning found a full-time branch manager.

The location of the bank was further away, near the other side of town. It looked a little older but wasn't rough by any means, just dated. She shared this with Ryan that evening and headed towards that banking branch the following day.

Lisa stepped out of her car and walked towards the glass double doors. Mrs. Mitchell pulled the handle of one of them and stepped in, smiling and greeting the staff that was already there.

"Hi team, I'm Lisa Mitchell, I will be the branch manager here for a few days," She said smiling as she walked over to the teller area.

The tellers welcomed her, smiling back. The branch banker came around the corner and greeted Lisa, "Hi, I'm Lenny Washington, pleased to meet you."

"Hello Lenny, I'm glad to meet you as well," Lisa replied, as they shook hands. Lenny couldn't stop staring at Lisa's pretty blue eyes.

Mr. Washington was in his early twenties, about five feet six inches tall, with short hair and average in terms of physique. Work didn't provide many active opportunities and it seemed that at home, Mr. Washington also preferred a sedentary lifestyle. After they exchanged pleasantries, Lisa observed the bank layout.

She noticed that this branch was different than what she was used to. The teller area was to the right. Cubicles were set up on the back wall and also to the left.

"Lenny, do you have a specific place you sit or is it open seating?" Lisa asked the young man.

"Well, I sit here and our manager sits there, other than that, it is open seating," he replied

The young banker wasn't used to seeing a woman like her in a place like this. Her elegance, comforting smile, ocean-blue eyes, and natural beauty had him excited to have her there for a few days.

"Okay great, I will take the cubicle back there," Lisa said, pointing to a desk that was in Lenny's vantage point.

The banker smiled and gave her a nod of approval before going back to his desk. With his computer screen mounted in the direction of where Lisa was going to sit, Lenny was glad he could check her out but still look like he was working.

On her first day at the branch, Lisa didn't have many deliverables on her end. Mrs. Mitchell did receive a call from her District Manager who shared some things about the status of this Browning location. At the end of the day, Lisa drove home, went for a jog, showered, and relaxed.

Most of the following day was just as uneventful. She analyzed the branch goals and targets, noticing that they were lacking in a few areas. Lisa also received some texts from Mark, replying to him casually, but also some messages from Charles. He had requested her dress size, shoe size, and underwear size.

Late in the afternoon as she was finishing up some other tasks, her desk phone rang. Earlier Lisa had heard some of the commotions but didn't feel it was necessary to step in.

"Mrs. Mitchell, we have a customer who needs help. Do you mind assisting?" asked the teller politely.

Lisa acknowledged that she would help and stepped away from her desk. The clicking of her heels echoed through the lobby as she made her way to the customer.

"How may I help you sir?" Mrs. Mitchell asked, smiling.

"My..." paused the gentleman.

He stared at her for a moment before shaking his head, trying to get out of the trance he was in.

"My debit card. I lost it and need to order a new one," he finally replied.

"Oh god, okay no worries, let's deactivate that card. We can order a new one while getting you a temporary one. Also, I will need to confirm some information with you. Do you have two forms of ID?" Lisa asked. She displayed genuine concern, confidence, and sincerity.

"Yes," responded the man, still looking at the Branch Manager in shock

"Great! Okay, please sit here," Mrs. Mitchell replied, ushering her customer to a chair across from where she sat. Lisa walked around her desk before politely asking the man to sit down again. She then sat in her chair and asked for his ID.

The man slowly sat down and got out his wallet. He gave Lisa his ID and social security number. She eyed the driver's license to confirm it was the right person and verified his social.

"Santiago Perez, what do you do Mr. Perez?" She asked

"I'm, I'm in landscaping," he replied. Santiago thought she might have recognized him but Mrs. Mitchell hadn't.

"Oh wow, I hope business has been good for you," Lisa followed

"It's, it's been great, thank you," Santiago answered

Never would he have thought he would be sitting across from the beautiful Lisa Mitchell, having this conversation.

Lisa quickly deactivated his card, ordered a new one, and asked him to input his pin on the PIN pad. When she did this, Mrs. Mitchell checked her phone and noticed a message from Samantha. This was followed up by some messages from Mark and a few more from Samantha.

Knowing it wouldn't be polite, Lisa didn't pick up the phone. But she wondered what the messages might be about.

"Ma'am, excuse me, ma'am," Santiago said, waving his left hand trying to get Lisa's attention

"Um, I'm. Sorry Mr. Perez, yes sir," She replied, looking to regain focus on her customer

"I've input my pin," Santiago said

Lisa looked at her computer screen and accidentally clicked the wrong button. She asked Santiago to re-enter the information. When she did this, Lisa turned towards Mr. Perez. Under the desk, her foot accidentally pulled on some of the wires causing Mrs. Mitchell to unhook the connection to the device.

Santiago input his pin but then noticed that nothing was happening.

"I don't see anything on the screen," he told her

Mrs. Mitchell asked him to re-enter the information and noticed her phone showing more messages from the thread with Samantha and Mark.

Further distracted, Lisa's focus was not where it should be to help her customer.

Again the pin didn't work and she stood up to see what was going on. Lisa walked next to where Santiago was seated. She reached toward the PIN pad and noticed that it looked to be turned off.