Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked up to Charles with watery blue eyes, yearning for some sort of approval.

"Wow, that was incredible Lisa," he said, looking down at her.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up and get some rest tonight," he said pointing to the bathroom.

Mrs. Mitchell felt proud that her actions satisfied the mature man. She nodded and walked inside the bathroom noticing how large it was. There was a tub and a shower, with dual vanities. Lisa closed the door behind her and looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, her body smelled like sex, and she saw a little bit of Charles' cum in the bottom corner of her mouth.

The beautiful woman scooped it up with her manicured index finger and looked at it inquisitively before sucking it off her finger. She then grabbed the edge of the vanity and leaned forward while taking a deep breath. Lisa turned on the shower and took her time, lathering and then washing her well fucked body.

Her thoughts wandered to Ryan, Mark, and Charles. How Mr. Grant treated her respectfully while at dinner and was so careful with her first anal experience. She felt that it may not have lasted as long as he may have wanted, but Lisa was amazed at how it felt for her after they started.

Once she was showered, Mrs. Mitchell changed into the clothes she brought for the evening and noticed that Charles had chosen to sleep on the couch. Lisa closed the doors of the bedroom and went to bed.

The next morning, she woke and went straight to get ready for work. Lisa brushed, changed, and stepped out of the bathroom just as Charles Grant had come back into the hotel room. She eyed the tall fit man who had just finished his workout. His muscles had a sheen from the sweat of his intense session.

"Heading out?" He asked, wiping his face and head with a towel

"Yes, I have to get to work and I'm trying to avoid traffic," Lisa replied

"Sounds good. I have to leave today but I'll be back in a few weeks so we can look at the amendment," Mr. Grant stated, looking directly in her eyes.

The sexy brunette nodded that she would and left the hotel room to go to work. On her way, she thought about the night before while receiving some messages from Mark and Ryan.

Her lover sent her some affectionate and sexually stimulated texts while her husband checked in casually. Lisa responded to both while stuck in traffic and made it to work just in time. Besides catching Lenny staring at her a few times, the day was mostly uneventful.

A few days later Ryan came home to a cold and non-talkative wife.

"Babe, is everything okay?" he asked Saturday morning as they were in the kitchen.

The beautiful woman took a deep breath and showed Ryan her phone, "Do you remember this phone call?"

It took Ryan Mitchell a moment to think about the date and time. He looked at his wife, unable to speak and also unable to remember.

"Twenty-five years! Twenty-fucking-five years Ryan! I've given more than half of my life to you. I supported you. Hell, I got bigger boobs for you. And what did I get? My husband fucking some whore. But not just that! Calling her the name of his own daughter!" Lisa screamed and yelled at Ryan Mitchell. Her face was a little red and her heartbeat was racing.

He finally remembered that night. Eric had gone to bed early and one member on the client side was pushing them to go to a strip club. Ryan tried many times to derail the conversation but had no luck. The mature man decided to entertain and do his best to close the deal.

Once they arrived, the two men were ushered to a roped-off section of the club. Mr. Mitchell learned that the client had paid for a VIP room for the two of them. About fifteen minutes later, a few women and paraphernalia were in the space. The client chatted with them while abusing a few substances.

"Take a hit, it'll calm you down," said the client, trying to hand Ryan something to smoke

"Sorry Chad, I can't. I'm married and shouldn't even be here," Mr. Mitchell stated

"C'mon, you're out of town and this is just us. She won't know. Here is one hit. Heck, I can get a good word for you guys tomorrow," Chad added

Reluctantly, Ryan Mitchell took the item and a hit from it, almost immediately feeling the effects. One of the girls handed him a drink and he took a gulp, hoping that it would help some.

What he didn't know was that Chad and the girls had spiked it.

"I told you, Ryan! Oh fuck, look at that blonde," Chad said while pointing to a blonde girl who had entered the room.

Hazily, Ryan Mitchell locked eyes with her. Her blue eyes were mesmerizing as was her body. She was tanned and toned with c-cup breasts. Forcing her way through some of the other women, the blonde woman found her a spot on Ryan's lap.

"Hi," she said in his ear, her voice with a hint of sexy and raspy

"Hey there," Ryan replied. He could feel the heat radiating off of the blonde stripper

"I'm Angel, what's your name?" she asked

"You sure fucking look like an Angel. I'm Ryan," he replied with a slight slur

"What brings you in tonight?" Angel followed, adjusting herself on his lap

"I, uh, that guy!" Mr. Mitchell exclaimed, pointing at Chad.

His client was getting a lap dance at the moment.

"He looks like he's having fun. Are you from town?" Angel followed

"No, I'm not, just here for some business," Mr. Mitchell said

"How cool! Is there any business we can conduct today? May I... have this dance?" the stripper asked. She looked into Ryan's eyes.

As if she hypnotized him, Mr. Mitchell agreed and she stood up.

Angel was wearing a white Naughty Nites tube chemise set. It had a strapless neckline, sheer netted cups, a flattering, curve-hugging skirt, and matching fingerless gloves. On her feet were five-inch marabou slippers. They had a classic 1950s look with faux fur and a stiletto heel. Angel's nails were white as well, playing up to the name.

Mr. Mitchell drank in the sight of the hard-bodied woman in front of him. Her toned legs and fit ass made his cock twitch in excitement. Once the song started, the stripper slowly swayed her hips left and right. Ryan sat back on the dark velvet couch.

The sexy blonde bent over at the waist, slowly rubbing the back of her legs as she stood back upright. Chad was watching and encouraged Ryan that it was okay to touch her.

The Account Executive reached forward and felt the smooth skin of the young woman. His eyes focused on the thong that was between her toned ass cheeks. Angel turned around and gently pushed the mature man back. She straddled his right leg, moving her breasts towards his face.

Ryan could feel the heat come off of her and for sure had pre-cum seeping through his trousers. The stripper felt his hard-on and moved her knee to gently brush against his crotch. Angel pressed her tits to his face as she slowly danced to the music. Mr. Mitchell's hands slid from her waist to her ass. He then rubbed her smooth thighs. The sexy blonde slowed down and lifted the chemise up over her head.

Angel ran her hands up to her white micro-bikini top which barely covered her boobs. She pushed her tits together while continuing eye contact with Ryan. Just as she was about to continue the song ended.

"How was that?" she asked, sitting on his lap again

"Impressive," Ryan replied. He felt she could feel his erection but didn't say a word.

"Give him two more, on me!" Chad exclaimed. He was now with one girl who had her bare tits out.

"Is it okay if I have some?" Angel asked Ryan as she pointed to the drinks.

"Oh, yeah, sure, go right ahead," Mr. Mitchell told her.

"Thanks, the dancing can make you a little thirsty you know," she told him

Angel gave her client another drink as well and they both quickly downed the beverage. Ryan Mitchell was now completely intoxicated.

Once it was time for the beautiful blonde to start, she began with the same routine but felt the hands of her client sooner and more aggressive.

Mr. Mitchell had squeezed her rear when she bent over in front of him. Angel smiled and could feel some of the impacts of the items others had consumed as well.

The young woman sat down slowly with her ass rubbing on Mr. Mitchell's groin.

He closed his eyes slowly thrusting forward before feeling her rear pressed against him with more force. When he opened his eyes, he saw down her chest. Angel had rested her head on his left shoulder and was gyrating on his lap.

Ryan reached for her inner thigh, gently caressing it.

"Oh that feels nice Ryan," Angel whispered seductively for him to hear. Her words encouraged the mature man to continue.

He felt her smooth, toned thigh further, almost near her sex. The busty blonde turned to where she was straddling him again but this time closer. Angel untied her top and slowly placed it on the couch.

Mr. Mitchell's eyes nearly jumped out of his head as he looked at two naturally firm c-cup tits in front of him. They had just a slight sag but were capped off with the sexiest dark brown nipples he had seen.

Angel pressed her chest to his face as she continued to dance on his groin. Chad was now watching and implored his strip club friend to go further.

Ryan didn't hesitate and he reached for Angel's tits, slowly massaging them. The sexy blonde gasped, "Oh, god, that feels so good," she said.

Chad stood up and whispered to Angel, pausing their dance. She got up off of Ryan who sighed in disappointment. The blonde and Ryan's client spoke to a bouncer to Mr. Mitchell's left. Lisa's husband noticed that Chad had handed something to the bouncer before going back to the woman he was with.

"Where were we?" Angel said as she got back on top of Ryan. She was a little more aggressive this time, moving her lips and breathing on his neck, touching his chest and arms.

"You're trouble, Angel," Mr. Mitchell said, his hands were on her waist

"Am I?" she asked, leaning back and making eye contact with the mature man.

"Did you know I used to be a cheerleader, watch this," the sexy blonde said, positioning to where she was doing the splits on his lap.

"Wow, fuck that is, wow," Ryan said. He was visibly slurring now.

"Do you know any cheerleaders?" she asked, rubbing her hands up his thighs before sitting on his lap, facing away from him, and continuing her dancing.

The words caught Ryan Mitchell off guard, giving him a moment of realization, "Um, yeah, my daughter Shelby."

"You actually, you two have very similar features," he added

Angel knew that she may have worked herself backward in what Chad wanted, regrouping to get things back on track.

"Cool, tell me something though, I can tell you played sports, what did you play?" Angel tried changing the topic.

Mr. Mitchell didn't catch the change in topic or diversion she was creating and answered the question. This allowed the sexy blonde to go down a different path until she found her way back to where her lips were near his ear.

Angel sexily whispered in his ear, "Does this star high school quarterback want to fuck the head cheerleader?"

She followed this up by giving him a nudge and a nibble on the lobe. Angel then pressed her chest into his face one more time to see what he would do.

"I, uh," Ryan hesitated before the blonde stripper moved to his right side and ran her right hand slowly up and down his bulge.

"I, fuck," Mr. Mitchell replied, as he felt her unzip his pants and fish out his already erect cock.

The young blonde moved her panties aside and slipped Ryan's member into her sex. She was facing him as they slowly fucked. Once Angel found a good pace, she wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck so he could suck her buds.

Mr. Mitchell felt the tightness of the young blonde as he licked and sucked her erect nipples.

Chad saw a phone on the table and tried to take a video, instead, he had made a phone call with Ryan's phone to Lisa.

"Ah! Ah, ah, ah! Fuck my pussy, Daddy, fuck yeah," moaned Angel

She whispered to Ryan next, "Did you ever dream of fucking Shelby, do you fantasize about her?"

Mr. Mitchell grunted, he was in a very hazy state.

"Oh you're so big Daddy!" screamed the blonde stripper. She loved pushing the buttons of older men. Well aware of how perverted some of them may actually be.

"Mm yeah, oh yeah, don't tell Mom I love your cock," she moaned, thinking this could trigger something in the mature man.

Ryan Mitchell closed his eyes and grabbed her tightly before saying a statement he never thought of before.

"Oh fuck yeah, ride it Shelby, ride daddy baby," Ryan said to the stripper.

Angel smiled and added to his role-play, "Spank my ass, I've been a naughty girl!"

The blonde stripper felt him spasm inside of her. She looked down at the drugged, sweaty, and spent man.

"That was amazing, I hope you have a good night," Angel said before getting off of him and cleaning up enough to get backstage. For her, she had earned a solid $500 for the night after the house took their cut. For Ryan Mitchell, it had led to this moment with Lisa and a point in their marriage that may be irreparable.

As Ryan came back to the moment, an angry brunette stood in front of him, waiting for an answer.

"Babe, listen, it wasn't..." he tried to say before getting cut off

"Ryan, look, we have moments, but you mentioned our daughter's name!" Lisa yelled

"Look can we talk about this with level heads?" he asked, hoping for some remorse

"I'm sorry Ryan. It's been over two decades. Two decades where I was loyal and who knows what.... Ugh! I can't think of moving forward at the moment. I don't know how many times you've done this and with whom," Mrs. Mitchell added. Her voice trembling as a cocktail of emotions flowed through her body.

"Lisa, honey, why...." He tried to say before she cut him off again

"Please just leave. I'm not sure what we are going to do but please, just leave today," she told him, her eyes tearing up as she hoped for the conversation to end.

He nodded and walked off quietly. Mrs. Mitchell took a deep breath, hearing her husband pack a suitcase in their bedroom.

"I'll get a hotel for a few days. Just let me know when you are ready to talk," Ryan said before leaving the house.

Later that evening, Lisa called Mark to let him know what had happened.

"Do you want me to come over?" he asked. Mark Lipscomb couldn't believe how stupid Ryan Mitchell was to do something like this to the brunette goddess.

"No, I'm sorry Mark, I have to think through this," she told him.

Meanwhile, Eric Jackson and Charles Grant spoke in detail about the situation.

"So what do you think? We could leverage this for what we've been planning for a few years now," Eric said

"Yeah, I think once this is in place, we have a friend who owes us favors but could help grow this thing," Charles added

"Man, I still can't believe what Ryan did. I wasn't there but he looked rough the next day," Eric shared

"I know... I know. And to think, here was his wife ready to help him get to the next level," Mr. Grant replied

"Why did she choose Mark?" Mr. Jackson asked

"Well..." Charles' voice trailed off giving Eric Jackson enough to understand what his friend was implying

"So, I'll position this and then in six months, we should be good to branch off. This should give you a little more time once you move up to network," Mr. Grant added

"Yep, sounds good. What do we want to do with Ryan?" Eric asked

"Honestly, I don't care. We can let her decide this if we want," Charles replied

"Gotcha. Okay, to recap, Mark's getting the promotion, you'll discuss with Lisa an opportunity and we just let Ryan sit where he is," Eric summarized

"Perfect. I'll add though, that she's smart so she may negotiate. Do I...?" Mr. Grant was about to ask when his friend jumped right in.

"Absolutely man, you have full autonomy here," Mr. Jackson quickly replied

The following week Charles and Lisa met to discuss the contract. He texted Lisa while she was at work and since she didn't have to close the bank, Mrs. Mitchell left early and let Charles know. It was the same hotel they met the week prior. Mr. Grant asked Lisa to meet him in the lobby and they sat down at the bar to discuss the agreement.

"Before we discuss just the basics, what are you going to do about the situation with Ryan?" Mr. Grant asked the blue-eyed beauty.

Lisa looked into his eyes as if searching for an answer to his question herself.

"I confronted him. I'm just not sure if this is a temporary or permanent situation." She replied.

"Can I propose something to you, Lisa?" Charles asked.

She took a sip of her wine and looked up, waiting to hear what the VP had to say.

"Would you be interested in joining VBS? You are smart and funny. I know you can hold a conversation. Plus, you are damn beautiful. You'd crush it on the sales side," he told her.

Lisa blushed and smiled warmly at the kindness that Charles shared before answering.

"Well Charles, I haven't thought that far. I have a good position at the bank and well, I'm not interested in selling my body for sales if that is what you are insinuating?" she said

Shaking his head left and right, "Sell your body? Who said anything about that? I won't care how you close a deal and neither will Eric to be honest. What's important is that you are hitting your goals just like you would anywhere else."

Mr. Grant added, "Plus, Lisa, you are going to earn far more than what you are making now, just base."

"What is far more?" the sexy brunette asked, now curious about the proposal.

"I can get you a Senior Account Executive position with a starting salary of $155,000 plus bonus and commissions," Charles stated.

Lisa was in shock. That was over double what she was earning at the moment and with bonuses, who knows how much she could earn. This income would allow her to leave her husband without much worry.

"What's in it for you?" Lisa asked, curious to know what she would have to do for this kindness.

"Confidential," He replied, before getting a nod of approval from Mrs. Mitchell.

"Eric and I have been working on a new company for a couple of years and now is a good time. I plan on starting this up if you join. Then, Eric and I will resign six months later. My only request from you is that we continue to help each other with business. I refer clients your way, you refer clients our way." Charles shared.

The sexy brunette looked at him and asked, "What is the business you are starting? Will it be conflicting or supporting?"

Charles Grant shared the details of what they were going to start and how it was complimentary to what VBS had. He hoped that one day they could partner. When he and Eric discussed the situation with Lisa and Ryan, they felt this may be the seed that they plan to help the idea grow.

The VP pulled a pen out of his pocket and looked down at the agreement as if ready to discuss the terms.

The smart brunette decided to leverage her brains and beauty to get the agreement in a different place than what she thought of the prior night. Charles and Lisa negotiated and discussed multiple options. The two looked down, scratching out words, and updating sentences until the final draft was ready.

Amended to the Agreement:

Section I: Agreement

This Agreement is binding as of _________. Both parties are to agree and sign this document and will be provided a copy for their records. Services and Details of the agreement are outlined in Section II: Terms & Conditions.

Section II: Terms & Conditions

The following are the terms & conditions Charles Grant and Lisa Mitchell agree to:

- Lisa Mitchell will be hired by VBS as a Senior Account Executive.

- Mark Lipscomb will be promoted to the VP position if Eric Jackson vacates if/once he has been promoted himself.

- Ryan Mitchell will be transferred to Charles Grant's region.