Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Upon the resignation of Charles Grant from VBS, Lisa Mitchell will, in good faith, continue to communicate and partner in the growth of Charles Grant and Eric Jackson's business opportunity at will.

- No sexual requirements are a part of this contract unless approved by Lisa Mitchell.

- Practice discreteness of the agreement and do not mention this document with any outside parties.

Section III: Signatures

Signatures from both parties provide acknowledgment of the agreement.

_______________ Lisa Mitchell

_______________ Charles Grant

End of Agreement

Once they were done editing the agreement, Lisa could feel a renewed energy and excitement about working at VBS.

Meanwhile, Charles Grant wondered something which was an honest question, "If you divorce, will you change your last name?"

Lisa looked to her left then upward in thought before staring at Mr. Grant with a glow in her blue eyes, "I just may..."