Wake Up Samurai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Johnny spoke, "Well, well, well, looks like its the same old shit". I was so stunned I lost track of what was going on and she slammed a rock hard fist into the side of my head. I staggered, caught nyself and then out of sheer muscle memory let fly with two punches right into the center of the two largest brackets. I felt artificial muscle and bone give way and Matilda dropped.

I staggered to the ropes, completely disoriented now, and my vision cleared. "Johnny?", I whispered in my head.

No answer.

The was a rumble in the crowd and two members of the Animals pushed into the ring, they grabbed the form on the floor and started dragging her away. I wasn't sure but it looked like she might still be alive. I started towards them and i head Rhino call out to me, "Val, we've got it now. Get cleaned up"

The adrenaline was still surging and I looked over and saw the two slabs of muscle with Rhino. The monster in my pants started stirring. Rhino was always a fun fuck but I need and ass to punish right now. I climbed out of the ring and started heading to the locker rooms again. Looking at the bigger of the two goons I growled, "Come with me, slut!"

The look on his face told me he had heard the stories, but he did as he was told and followed me to the showers.

We entered the shower area and I immediately stripped down, grabbing him and shoving him roughly, against the wall. All 28 inches of my cock was rock hard and pushing up against his back. He pushed back against me. I knew he was a fucking slut! I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.

I grabbed his shoulders and spun him around so that his back was against the wall, then l lifted him and slammed him down on my monster. He took it like a Watson whore. "So that's why Rhino brought him", I thought to myself and I began sing him like an old fashioned fleshlight.

After using him to jack off like that for a few minutes I had gotten as deep inside him as I was gonna go. Even before the gene therapy very few people could handle all of me. Now no one did, at least no one who wants to walk away instead of being carted off to a ripperdoc. But he took more than most. Precum was flowing and I was feeling pretty good, post fight euphoria and all so I bent him over one of the tables and started plowing that ass. Not too hard I wasn't trying to really hurt him, just have some fun. Then I looked up and Rhino and her other goon were standing there watching.

"Don't just stand there", I grunted as I fucked goonboy 1 long and hard, "there is still plenty of cock that needs attention."

With that they were on their knees, using their hands and lips on the 16 inches or so that wasn't pushing in and out of their comrade. 30 minutes after that I kicked all 3 of them out covered with cum and one of them leaking it down his legs.

"What a night" I thought, as I wandered into the locker room and picked up my clothes and made my way home.

I arrived home at 7:30am, slamming down whatever protein mash was in my fridge, I lay and the bed and tried to think.

Drifting off, I heard that voice again, "Hell of a night V. I hate to say it but I've missed you."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

de Sade Assassins Mutants, ghouls, hardass lesbian assassins under a dying sun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Neon Hearts in the Dark A Cyberpunk love story about Leaf Skye & Yoshi Wylo.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Traditional Etovian Welcome Welcome to the planet of Etov!in Audio
The Sunshine Project - Pt. 01 A Sapphic sci-fi romance Novel.in Lesbian Sex
I Saw This Giant Saucer A man gets abducted by a UFO for an unusual purpose.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories