Wake Up Service

Story Info
A story of my time using the wake service in a hotel.
1.9k words
4.28
48.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

If you have read my other stories you know that it happens in a hotel room. This is based on something that happened to me inside a hotel room that inspired me to come out with that story. I then thought would people like to hear the real story.

So here is the true story of me inside a hotel room. Enjoy.

***

My name is Emma, I'm 24 with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a toned body that I work hard to keep it like that. I was traveling for work and needed to stay in a hotel for a few nights while attending series of meetings out of town.

I got to the hotel late and checked in, the guy checking me in was an older man, maybe 50s, and had the look of an old perv about him. While checking me in I kept noticing him trying to look down my top. Now I do not have the biggest boobs there still a good size. I've never minded guys checking me out, in fact I kinda enjoy it, I work hard too look like this so I like it when guys notice.

While checking in i asked if they did a wake up service, where they phone to room to make sure you are awake at a certain time. Normally i just use my phone alarm but my phone has been playing up recently and i did not want to risk it. I did not need to be up early but hated sleeping the morning away. He said that they do and if i did not answer the phone they send someone to knock at the door to make sure i'm up. I asked him to wake me up at 7am.

With that sorted I went to the room and went straight to bed. My phone alarm did work and I woke up 6:50am and jumped straight in the shower. The shower just had a curtain and i did not bother closing it. The shower felt amazing after the long drive up, I was too tired to have one before bed last night and this was doing an amazing jump waking me up.

I closed my eyes as i washed my hair, I was stood facing the door into the bedroom when I opened my eyes to find the check in guy staring at my naked body.

"What are you doing!" I shouted as I grabbed the curtain to cover myself.

"Enjoying the view." He said with a smile on his face.

"Get out!" I said harshly.

He turned around and walked into the bedroom. As he did I grabbed one of the hotel gowns and followed him. He was sat at the edge of the bed all calm like he had done nothing wrong.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"You asked me to wake you, I called, knocked and got no answer so I came in to make sure you were ok. Then i saw the show you was putting on for me." He replied.

"That was not a show."

"Yes because everyone asks for a wake up call, then jumps in the shower and does not close the door or the curtain."

I did not have a reply for that, when you think about it like that he had a point. As he was saying this he was rubbing at his dick through his jeans.

"Alright pervert you had your show then, now get out." I said.

"Why?"

"So that I can get dressed."

"I've already seen you naked I might as well stay and watch some more." He said with a wink.

"You've seen all you are going to see."

"How about you loses the gown and I will show you my cock?"

"What so you get to see me naked and then I have to look at your tiny penis?" I replied.

"Who says it's tiny." He said with another wink.

He had just walk in on me naked, i'm sure if I complained he would be fired and yet here he was trying to get me naked again. The confidence was a bit of a turn on, which let me humour him for a bit longer.

"What so you have a massive cock do you?" I said sarcastically.

"I might but only one way to find out." He said. "Whats the worst that could happen, i've already seen you naked, this way you could see my cock. If it's small you can laugh at me and if its not you get to see a big cock."

That did make sense I guess, and I might as well get something out of this.

"Fuck it, you best have a cock worth looking at." I said as I undid the robe and dropped it.

As I said i kept my body in good shape and still wet from the shower I looked good, boobs firm and perky and shaved pussy and you could see was tight. He toke a good look at me eyeing me up and down.

"Deals a deal." He said.

Still sat down he undid his fly and pulled out his cock. This thing was huge, easily the biggest I have ever seen. He sat there stoking it, even his hand seemed small compared to it.

"Thats not a cock, that a battering ram." I said with eyes wide trying to take it all in.

"Worth seeing?"

"Yeah worth seeing, but i don't get to see the balls?" I said with a smile.

"Show me that ass and i'll show you the balls." He laughed.

So I turned round and showed him my ass, trying back round he undid his jeans and slide them to his ankles. His balls were huge, easily bigger than a handful.

"Fuck me you must store some cum in those." I said.

"More than you can handle." He replied with yet another wink.

Heres something about me, unlike most girls I love cum. Not just the taste, i will happily swallow though, I love the smell, the warmth, the feeling of it as it hits me and covers my face, i love how sticky and messy it is. I love cum. I also love sucking cock, again unlike most girls, doing it turns me on and playing with the balls trying to produce more cum for the ends has me dripping.

The sight of that massive cock and huge balls just thinking about how messy my face could be after. I stood their mouth open as he just slowly stroked it.

"Can I touch it?" I said when i could finally think straight again.

"Come here." He said waving me over with his cock.

As I was walking over he got his legs out of his jeans to open them wider to make room for me. My hand went down and light gripped his cock and stroked it a few times before moving down and holding his balls. As I did that he reached round and grabbed my ass, squeezed before moving his hand up to my tits.

"You can see it better from your knees." He said as he pinched my nipples and pulled them down.

Dropping to my knees as he did that made his cock look even bigger, with one hand still on his balls my other went to his cock. I was rubbing it for a minute before moving closer and giving the tip a kiss.

"Mmmm." He moaned. "No slut can resist a big cock."

"I'm a slut now am I?"

"Your naked on your knees kissing my cock and you don't even know my name." He said.

He had a point, I've always been free when it came to sex. Not quite this free though, but what girl can resits a massive cock. I did not know his name, and at this point I did not care.

Still stroking his cock and balls I gave the two another kiss, then another one. Before long I was running my tongue up and down his shaft making it as wet as possible. Once wet I started to take him in my mouth, slowly at first having never had a cock this big it was hard to get my mouth around it. Making it as sloppy as I could I work him more and more into my mouth taking it as deep as I could before gagging.

He was enjoying this as he let go of my boobs and sat back, getting a better view. This encourage me even more, as I said i like being looked at and being watched while sucking cock is a bit of a fetish of mine.

Making sure to include the balls I moved my mouth down and licked and sucked each of them in turn, covering them in my spit so that when I went back to rubbing them they were nice and lubed up. Going back to his sucking his cock I could feel his hand on my head. Each time I went down he pushed my head down further and held me there for longer before letting me back up.

By this point my eyes were watering, face and chest covered in my own spit. In my mind this is when i'm at my sexist. This is where I do my best work. He most of thought that too with the noises he was making. His hand on my head started to push further down and quicker, I could feel him getting closer which made me rub his balls even harder.

Grabbing my hair and pulling me off his cock he started to rub his cock in front of me, I knew what was coming and open my mouth ready. Those balls did not disappoint, he came with such a force I had to close my eyes. I could feel it hitting me and covering not just my face but my hair, I could feel it dripping down to my chest. He got a good amount in my mouth, which I swallowed eagerly the taste was like heaven to me.

Once he had finished he shoved his cock back in my mouth for me to clean. Ok I lied before this is me at my sexist. Face covered in cum with a cock back in my mouth. While cleaning his cock i was able to open my eyes again.

When I had finished cleaning his cock, I took his now soft cock out my mouth, and laid back on the floor. I opened my legs so that he could see my tight, soaking wet pussy and started to finger myself. I came within seconds like I always do after giving a blowjob and receiving a facial.

I just laid there, exhausted after my orgasms, as stood up put his jeans on and turn to leave.

"Names Tom by the way." he said.

"Nice to meet you Tom."

"I'm working the night shift again tonight."

"I shall see you tonight then." I replied.

Once he left I got up and looked in the mirror to see what state he had left me in.

"Wow that is a lot of cum." I said to myself.

My entire face had some cum on it. My hair had just as much in it as my face. My boobs had what had drip of my face and even that was more than what most guys came. I got my phone and took a selfie, making sure to get my boobs in the picture. I wanted a reminder of this.

Jumping back in the shower i decided to leave the curtain open again. Who knows what might happen this time.

***

Thank you for reading my story. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, I answer them all.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers