Waking the Vengence Pt. 04

Story Info
Greg starts his mission and seduces another slut.
8.2k words
4.67
105.8k
187

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,061 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18.

If you haven't read the first three parts I suggest you start there.

Quick summery.

Part 1: Greg Masters is attacked by bullies while trying to protect his sister from a group of sexual preditors and finds he has the ability to control minds. Starts getting Vengeance on those that have hurt him in the past. Learns his sister wants him to teach her about sex and take her virginity.

Part 2: Greg uses his mind control on his mother when she catches Greg and his sister having oral sex and learns his mother and sister are natural Submissives. Takes both women as his. Has Anal sex with his mom. Has his new Mommy-Slut trick her old Mistress into a late night visit so he can make her his toy as well.

Part 3: Greg uses his hind control to tun Janice from a dominant Mistress into a submissive Slut. He also aquires one of Janice's own submissives as his own. Has a "vision" while asleep and learns his is the Vengeance for the three Fates.

Hey if you are still reading this part don't forget to leave me a star rating. I love to read your comments and suggestions as well. All encouragement is appreciated.

I woke and sat up. That was the strangest dream I'd ever had. Then I realized that I felt different, stronger maybe. I slowly slid out of the bed and went back into the bathroom. Once I turned on the light I gasped. I was changed. I wasn't a ninety pound weakling anymore. I had muscles and definition. My ribs were covered with muscle and I had a well defined six pack and my dick was larger almost ten inches long and as thick as a can of Redbull.

Maybe it hadn't been a dream. It seemed that I was indeed the Vengeance of the Fates. I looked across the bathroom where my razor and shave gel sat and held out my hand. Both items flew across the bathroom to my hand. Well, this changes things. That's for certain. Just then Janice came into the bathroom. "Master, I thought I heard you up. You wanted to talk to me before I need to leave?"

I frowned "Why are you leaving so early?"

"Your dad isn't my only client I need to see today. I have a woman whose husband is trying to take away her daughter for no reason than to make her suffer. I need to meet with her before your father. I'm sorry if that upsets you Master."

I looked into Janice's eyes and pushed. "Tell me the whole story about this woman and her husband leave nothing out."

"Her name is Gina Cadman, she was married to Jefferson Cadman for twenty years. They have one daughter who is sixteen."

"Jefferson Cadman the owner of Cadman Investments?"

"Yes that's her ex."

"I read about their divorce last year. Something about her saying that he hid money offshore so that her settlement was less than she deserved."

"That's right before the divorce their net worth was thought to be five hundred million dollars. However, when the business and accounting was valued for the divorce it was valued at two hundred million dollars. She got half but is convinced that he moved the rest of the money offshore somewhere. We have people trying to track and prove that he had more but it's next to impossible."

"Is that why you are meeting her today to tell her that you can't find the rest of the money?"

Janice shook her head. "No Master, I am going to see here because Jefferson is now seeking full custody of their daughter saying that his wife is mentally unstable and unable to care for the girl."

I frowned. "Is that true? Is she unstable?"

Janice glared. "Absolutely not!! The whole reason for the divorce is that Gina realized that her husband had been grooming his daughter to become his sex slave when she came of age. She has proof but the judge dismissed it. The official reason for the divorce was infidelity because she caught him fucking his secretary in their bed one day when she was supposed to be out of town. The real reason was their daughter and the things she told her mother that her father was doing, touching her and telling her how good daughters took care of their Daddies needs."

I knew I'd been right this was a definite case that I could get behind as the Vengeance of the Fates. "Janice when are you meeting her?"

"My appointment with her is at nine Master, then I am supposed to see your father at eleven."

I smiled and put a hand on Janice's cheek. "Good girl Janice."

She leaned into my hand and moaned. "Master you know when you say that I need you to fuck me."

I let my hand stroke down her body before pulling her against my rapidly hardening dick. We had two hours before she needed to meet her client so why not put my new and improved cock to the test. "I know Slut. I'll let you choose this time since you've been such a good girl. Which of your slut holes do you want me to fill with my cock?"

After the second "good girl" Janice had pressed herself up against me as hard as she could and was grinding her soaking wet cunt aginst my thigh. "Please Master, Please, fuck this slut's needy pussy."

I wanted to test the new powers that the Fates had said they'd given me so I looked at Janice and imagined her pussy being as tight as a virgins and increased her g-spot to the entire inside of her passage. I also increased the sensitivity of both her tits and her clit. Then I made it so that she would have the same sensation as getting her pussy fucked when anyone fucked her mouth and ass. Then I tightened up her breasts that had begun to sag with age and put a command to her body that all the hair below her nose would completely fall out and never regrow. Lastly I decided that the ultimate vengeance on this woman who had allowed me to suffer at the hands of her slave was to make her a mother. So, I tweaked her body to drop not one but two eggs instantly. I was going to impregnate the bitch with my twins. I pushed the thought at her that she wanted nothing more than to become pregnant with my babies and she wouldn't be truly happy until she was nursing a child I'd made with her at each breast. All this took just a minute the whole time Janice was now ovulating and begging me to fuck her.

"Turn around and grab the sink Slut. I'm going to fuck your needy cunt and cum inside you."

Janice spun around, grabbed the edge of the vanity and spread her legs while bending forward enough for me to get a good view of her pussy from between her legs. "Oh yes Master, please fuck you cunt and coat my womb with your cum."

I lined up behind her and rubbed my dick along her dripping snatch a few times before plundging inside. Thankfully she was beyond wet because I might have tightened her walls a bit too much. I had to shove repeatedly to get more than an inch inside her and Janice screamed with a combination of pain and pleasure. "OH GOD YOU HURT MY PUSSY SOOO GOOD MASTER!!" I pumped and shoved until I felt my new enlarged cockhead slam against her cervix and she threw her head back as her back arched in exstacy "FUCK MEEE I'M SOOOO FULLL, CUMMINNGGG ALREADY! FUCK! OH FUCKING GOD MASTER YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMM SO HARD!!"

I still wasn't all the way inside her and I pulled out about half way and gripped her hips and slammed my dick in her feeling that last inch push my dickhead past the opening of her cervix as I popped inside her womb she Wailed. "OH GOD!!! YOU'RE IN MY WOMB!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!

After that I kind of lost control and slammed into her repeatedly with short hard strokes never letting my cock slip out of her womb and she turned into a mass of wordless screams and her body seemed to lose all control as she shoved back at me like a woman possessed. It wasn't long before I couldn't hold back and knew I was about to cum. I wanted Janice to know what I was doing to her. "I'm going to cum in your womb slut and knock you up. You'll be carrying my baby after this."

She pushed back even harder and faster "YES, CUM IN MY WOMB, FUCK YOUR BABY IN ME. MAKE ME YOUR PREGNANT SLUT MASTER. PLEASE I WANT ALL YOUR BABIES!" That was all it took and I blasted rope after rope of my fertile seed deep into her open womb. Coating both of the eggs I'd coaxed her to drop earlier. I knew she was pregnant but I'd drop a few more loads in her throughout the day just to make extra certain. Once I finished and pulled out I spun Janice around. "Lick me clean slut then get cleaned up and dressed. We'll meet at the breakfast table so I can tell you what the plan is for today."

Janice dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck all of our combined juices off my deflating cock and semi empty balls. Almost instantly I began to harden again. It seemed that the Fates forgot to tell me about one of the gifts they'd imparted to me. A super fast recovery time. By the time I was clean I was ready to fuck again. However I knew that Janice needed time to get cleaned up and dressed. Good thing I had three other sluts at my disposal.

I left Janice as she climbed into the shower and hurried to my room. I wanted to take care of this hardon and then get dressed myself. I entered to see both Charlotte and Barbie awake. I'd not really done anything to use the punishment I'd given Charlotte and thought that this might be a good time to do so. I climbed on the bed between the two women. "Charlotte do you remember your punishment for displeasing me yesterday?"

She nodded with a frown on her face. "Yes Master, I am not allowed to cum until this evening."

"That's right you will get right to the edge and only climb closer to cumming but wont cum at all until I take you Virginity tonight. Now come set your pretty little pussy on my face so I can eat my breakfast. Barbie you climb on my cock and ride my like you can't get enough until I empty my balls inside you." Both girls scrambled to do as I asked and before I knew it I was balls deep in the redhaired coed while my virginal sister grounded her honey sweet pussy over my mouth and tongue. In about half an hour Barbie screaming through nonstop orgasms and Charlotte was begging me to let her come as I finally emptied my balls deep inside Barbie. As this happened I took a look inside to make sure both girls were healthy. I also stopped each of them from ovulating until I wanted them too. I may have control over them but I didn't want to mess up either of their futures with a pregnancy this early in their lives. Besides I was already going to be a father thanks to my encounter with Janice this morning. "Girls go clean up quickly and then join me and Janice downstairs for breakfast. I don't have much time but need to give everyone their instructions for the day."

That got me to thinking about my own father and the situation we were in. I had the girls quickly clean me and then started to get dressed realizing that my new body made dressing a bit difficult. None of my clothes fit me anymore. Thankfully I had another source of clothes and went to my parents' room and pulled out a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt of my fathers. The shirt fit but was a little lose on me but it would do for now. The pants also were a little lose in the waist, but a belt would fix that. I'd have to get new clothes. Thankfully I had a plan to put a large amount of money in my pocket quickly. I just had to go downstairs and let Janice know what she was going to do to help me provide for our growing family. I also wanted to meet her last three slaves and decided what to do with them.

The breakfast table was interesting all three women sitting at the table were constantly trying to be the one with my attention. I knew I was going to have to use my powers before they came to blows. "All of you listen to me. I don't want any of you to be jealous of any woman I may claim or that I may spend time with. You each have agreed to serve me and to make me your Master. There is no room for jealously if you are giving your all to making sure I'm pleased and satisfied. In this house there is an order of slaves. Charlotte is top as she chose me of her own desire. Then comes Barbie followed by Mom and finally Janice who while the bottom is not to be mistreated. She has a special place in my family. That is what we are now my family. I will probably add more to it and we will be looking at ways to accommodate them all.

Now Charlotte and Barbie. I want the two of you to go to Barbie's dorm and move her out of there. She will be living here with us. Charlotte, I want you to help her and make sure her things are put in your old room. She will sleep with us most nights but on occasion one or the other of you will be asked to stay in Charlotte's old room. Is that understood?"

All four women including my mom answered, "Yes Master."

"Good," I said with a smile. "Mommy slut, you will be in charge of the house. When you aren't at work you will cook and clean just as you've always done. You'll be happy doing this because you know that it makes me pleased to see the house taken care of and for good food to be on the table at meal times. Any time that I take your body you will be ecstatic because it will mean that I've been more than pleased with you."

I turned my eyes to Janice. "For now you will stay at your condo unless I summon you. However you will take me to your bank on Monday and add me to all your accounts. You will also add me to the deed to your condo and transfer your car over to me as well. Today when you see dad you will have paperwork for him to sign turning the house, car and all his bank accounts over to me as well. Once he has signed you will inform him that he is going to rot in jail. You'll tell him there is nothing you can do with such a cut and dry case. Then you will inform him that he is nolonger your property. He is on his own. I'll see him before you do so he will do as you say without question."

Janice shifted in her seat. "What is it Janice?"

"Master I can get you a power of attorney that will allow you to take control but the actuall paperwork you want can't be done until Monday. If I drop him as a client before then he will not be allowed to see me nor will I be allowed to take him paperwork to sign."

"Fine then I will allow you to wait until Monday before his arraignment to do any of the things I've said. However you will not try in any way to alert him to what is coming and you will make sure that he pleads guilty at the hearing."

She setteled down and smiled "Yes Master, I will gladly do that."

"Next you will go with me in a minute to buy a suit that fits me. You will pay for it and then we will meet with your client this morning. You will introduce me as Greg Masters a fixer who can solve her problems with her ex. You will recommend she hear me out and allow me to help fix her problems."

Janice's eyes got big "Can you fix her problems, Master?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, if she hires me to do so."

"That's wonderful Master."

"Now all of you in this house the downstairs requires clothing to be worn however none of you will wear panties nor will you wear pants skirts, dresses or nightgowns only. I want access to you whenever I wish it but I don't want any visitors or people passing by seeing what belongs to me. Upstairs is a no clothes zone. You will strip at the top of the stairs and always be naked up there. In front of others you will only call me by my name. In private you will call me Sir or Master unless I've told you otherwise. Barbie you may call me by my name and Charlotte you may call me lover as that is what we are now."

There was a chorus of "Yes Master" from each of them.

I looked at the clock and realized that Janice and I needed to leave if we were going to make a stop at the tailors before we headed to her office. I kissed each of my sluts goodbye taking extra time to work Charlotte back into a frenzy. "Tonight, I'm taking your Virginity Charlotte that's when you will be allowed to cum."

She blushed and all but vibrated with her desire. "Thank you, Lover."

As I turned to walk away Barbie spoke softly. "Master, I have a request."

I stopped. "What is it Barbie?"

"My roommate is Janice's other college slut. Without me she will be in danger. She is very submissive. I keep her from doing what everyone at school suggests to her. May she move here with me?"

I looked at Janice and she nodded. "Amber is just like your mom. Without a Master or Mistress to tell her what to do she will follow anyone, until she finds a Dom to control her. I had her submit to Barbie when not with me so that she wouldn't be taken advantage of. You should also know that she is a freshman and your age. Her father is Congressman Stanch. He would make a very powerful ally if he thought you were dating his daughter and treating her right."

I thought about that. I would need someone who could appear in public as my woman and it would be nice to have the support and protection of a member of Congress. I nodded and looked at Barbie. "Yes, you may bring her with you. Have her bring all of her things we will make some arrangements to set Charlotte's old bedroom up like your dorm was. So take some pictures of your dorm set up and send them to my phone. Charlotte will give you the number. Don't let her leave the house until I have a chance to meet her and take her as my own."

Barbie squealed and kissed me "Thank you Master. I will make sure she is ready to become your slut too."

I decided then to make one last change to all of them and pushed my command into each of them. Starting with Janice. "Janice from now one when you hear me say Good Girl you will not need me to stick my dick in you, instead you will have a strong orgasm." Then I pushed the same thought to each of them. As I turned and walked toward the front door. I called out over my shoulders. "That's my good girls" I left the house to a chorus of moans and groans with Janice holding on to me for dear life as she tried to walk with me thru her orgasm.

The trip to the Taylors was quick I had Janice buy one off the rack suit that fit me pretty well and the tailor took my measurements to make me several more tailored to my body as well as just some shirts and pants. I was going to have to dress the part I planned to play in the community. This weekend I was going to finish up the changes to my family and life and come Monday I was going to make several big changes that set me on the path to acting as the Fates Vengeance. But right now, I was going to fix a problem for a rich woman and make my fortune as well. Thanks to my powers I was going to become a millionaire and secure my families future.

Janice and I entered the offices of the law firm she was a partner in. The place was very posh and if not for my new suit and confidence I would have felt completely out of place, as it was I walked in with my head high. I wasn't just Greg Masters, everyone's whipping boy anymore. No I was Greg Masters the Hand of Vengeance for the Fates. Maybe no one but me knew it, but that didn't matter. I almost tripped as I saw the woman standing beside the desk outside Janice's corner office. She was African American, and her skin was the color of a cup of coffee heavy on the cream, like my mother drank it. Her brown eyes and long straight hair highlighted her full lips and cute little button nose. She was sex personified. Her body was hidden behind a sharp business suit but I could see enough to know she was perfectly proportioned. Her breasts were probably a C cup just a tad bigger than my sister's but much smaller than Barbie's. Her waist was narrow and it was obvious that she took pride in her body. Like a lot of Afican American women in their upper twenty's early thirties her hips were wide and her ass couldn't be hidden by the tight pencil skirt or jacket she wore. I could only hope this was the assistant that Janice told me was her slave. "Is that your assistant?" Janice smiled as she saw my interest. "Yes, Greg that is Lauren. She belongs to you now. Everything I own belongs to you. However you won't enjoy owning her."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,061 Followers