All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 04'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good job!

Keep it up! Loving the story so far.

stevenlent1957stevenlent1957about 4 years ago
Confused.....

Earlier in this chapter.. when he woke up with a bigger Dick he bent Janice over in the bathroom and Impregnated her with twins.. and now here ( I knew she was my bottom slut for now but I also knew that she would find someone to have sex with when I couldn't or wouldn't fuck her. But wouldn't she be surprised when she couldn't cum with anyone else.) which is it going to be. just wondering..

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
WTV

I like all the twists it makes it a fun read.

Casextra44Casextra44about 4 years ago

I like it, not outrageously over the top, and you get to see how the MC develops. Pacing is nice too, a little slower and it'd be nicer..... but that's just me nitpicking, thanks for writing the story, I look forward to the next chapter in your current series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You continue to demonstrate, more and more in each part of this tale, that you have no clue about female anatomy. You've obviously never been with a woman, virgin or otherwise, so I suppose this childish fantasy makes some sense, at least to you.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

You REALLY needed an editor

Since you have stopped writing, I guess you don't need to worry about that now, right?

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Still a nice story. AAAAA++++

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21310 months ago

I love a good revenge story. I can't wait to see what tupe of revenge our hero exacts on his father and the pastor. If he is as dark as I am, things are going to be GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm confused about that last part with Janice. I thought she was his and his alone. Why would she risk being punished by her master having sex with someone else? Doesn't make any sense given everything we've been told so far. Or was it perhaps that you meant he would at some point release her, but as punishment, make it so she couldn't get off with anyone else other than him? That would fit at least. Ah whatever, I'll just keep reading. May the Hand of Vengeance continue his glorious journey!

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

You've really gone overboard with the MC's powers. And now his mental powers can controle things like a woman's ovulation ?! Wth ? I like the part about the guy wanting to help others and himself get revenge. But writing that he changed a Lesbian's attraction from women to men is just mean. And it makes him look like an asshole.

Greybear42Greybear42about 2 months ago

Your stories are fun and creative. You need to get someone to edit them because they are full of typos and missing words. Is a shame to have your stories not live up to their potential when a good editor could really make them shine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES