Waking the Vengence Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There came a scratch on the sliding door in the kitchen and Greg opened it to see the cutest little puppy in the world. His senses knew that this was Cerberus, the massive three-headed hound of Hades, but he laughed as Cerberus was appearing as a tiny pug. "Cerberus, Gia has you in this form, really?"

"I can change in an instant Greg Masters, but Mother Earth thought this form would bring your childlike wife the most joy. Must I take my proper form and bite you in two? It isn't like you can die or anything."

Greg covered his laugh with a cough. "I'm sorry. Mother is right. Chastity will love you like this. All cute and cuddly."

The growl that came from the tiny pup was anything but small. Just then, Chastity caught sight of him. "MY PUPPY!"

She ran over and scooped him up and told him how cute he was as she rubbed his furry little belly. The old hellhound looked at me and I could see the smirk in his eyes. The most dangerous creature ever created, acting like a puppy for my innocent wife, was both hilarious and yet somehow terrifying at the same time.

"Chastity, your puppy's name is Cerberus. This isn't how he really looks, but how he'll look unless there is danger. When he tells you to do something, you do it."

Greg looked at all his wives-to-be. "That goes for all of you. Gia sent him to keep you six safe and the other members of our house. If he changes or tells you to do something, do it without question or argument." Chastity stomped her foot. "No Daddy, I do not name my new puppy that big, horrible name. His name is Fluffy."

Greg smiled at her and laughed at the look on the hell hound's face. "That's fine Baby-Girl. If you want to name your new puppy Fluffy, then you do so. Just remember, he can change into a big ugly monster of a dog with three heads when needed. If he tells you to do something, then you must obey without question." he looked at the rest of the family. "That goes for all of you. When I am not home, the dog oversees your safety. Yes, he can talk and change shapes. If this puppy or a big three-headed dog tells you to do or not to do something, you are to obey him just like you do me. His entire purpose here is to keep my family safe so I can concentrate on doing my job and bringing Balance to the Universe."

After every member of the household made sure and let him know they understood, he sent them to prepare for bed. Everyone headed upstairs except his Mom who stood wringing her hands. Greg could tell she was upset about something and while he could have taken her thoughts out of her head, he didn't. he wanted to see if she was upset enough to approach him and tell him what was bothering her. After a few moments of indecision, she looked him in the eyes. "Master, may I speak with you?"

Greg nodded "Of course, Mom. You are always free to speak to me. I'm still your son and you are still my mother, even if I'm also your master."

Mom looked worried. "I don't want to be contrary or disobedient. Master. I'm not keen on moving, but I'll follow your commands. My house is something I love and I wish to stay here. I love you and my place in our family, too. It causes my heart to hurt that I'm torn between obeying you and leaving my house."

Looking into her mind, Greg could see the confusion and contrasting thoughts. She really didn't want to leave this the first and only house she had ever owned. She knew she couldn't survive without a master. He was her Master, and he was moving. Greg needed a solution that would allow him to give his submissive mommy-slut what she wanted without creating a problem for her. As he was about to respond to her, telling her she could remain here in her home, a very distinctive growl came from behind him. "There are two people approaching the house. One is a female, the other a male in a police officer's uniform." Fluffy said.

Greg turned his mind to the two approaching and recognized them both. The woman was none other than Karen James, Chastity and Henry's mother, and Pastor James' bitch of a wife. With her was police Captain Roy Walker. Greg clued in on his mind and realized that the Captain was here officially. Karen James had lodged a complaint with the police. She insisted that the demonic Masters boy must be holding Chastity against her will. There was no way her daughter would have asked to go stay with the Masters. She knew her parents wouldn't have been happy for her to be here. Karen had informed the Captain that Greg must have blackmailed or coerced her daughter somehow and they needed to free her and arrest me.

The captain had to follow up on the complaint even if, in his own mind, he knew Chastity had asked to come here. The young woman had been adamant that she was safe with Greg and only Greg. After questioning Pastor James and seeing the snarky attitude of Mrs. James, he fully understood Chastity's decision. If he was one of their children, he'd run to the person they considered the enemy to. What he didn't understand was why everyone seemed to be focused on young Greg Masters. As far as he could tell, the boy was polite and well-behaved. He couldn't understand how these religious nuts thought Greg was demonic. He'd checked. The boy had lived a rough life. Suffering a Traumatic Brain Injury at an early age and suffering the aftereffects his whole life. It was a wonder the kid had turned out as nice and respectful as he was. Of course, he was Carol's son and the captain still loved Carol even after all these years. That thought brought Greg out of the captain's head. He knew and loved Carol Masters. Captain Walker had known his Mom before she and his dad had hooked up. If it hadn't been for Silas, Greg might have had Captain Walker for a father.

This could be the answer to his dilemma with Carol and her not wanting to leave the house. What if the Captain was willing to become Carol's master and live here with her? That would free Greg from the responsibility of taking care of Carol as her Master and allow her to remain in the house she loved. He might approach the captain after dealing with the situation with Chastity and Karen James and ask if he was interested in taking control of Carol and letting her stay in the house she loved.

Greg turned his mind to Karen as the two people reached the porch. What he saw there didn't really surprise him. Karen was convinced that the demon inside of the Masters' boy was influencing her daughter. If she could just separate Chastity from the presence of the boy and his demonic power, then surely she would be the good, obedient daughter and come home. Then they would work on getting her husband released from jail.

The doorbell rang, and Greg told Cerberus that the threat was minimal. That the woman was Chastity's mother, and that dealing with her wouldn't take long. They just needed Chastity to act like her old self while the people were here. The demon dog nodded and scampered up the stairs to let his charge know what she needed to do. Put on Chastity's old clothes and come answer the police officer's questions and convince both him and her mother Chastity was right where she wanted to be. Greg, at the same time, went and opened the door.

"Captain Walker, Mrs. James, come inside. How can I help you tonight?"

The captain opened his mouth to respond, but Mrs. James beat him to it. "Where is my daughter? Where is Chastity? What have you done to her, you demon?"

Greg looked at the religious nut. "I'm sorry that you feel that I've done something to Chastity. That isn't true, you know. It was your husband and the elders of the church who were going to 'purify' her. From what your daughter told me, you knew they were going to, for all intents and purposes, rape her and you left her alone with your husband, knowing he'd take this chance to purify her body. I don't think I'm the demonic one here, Mrs. James."

The older woman's face turned red and almost purple with her outrage. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY ABOUT MY HUSBAND. WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?"

Greg shook his head. "You think I was calling your husband the demonic one? He wasn't the one that left his daughter to be purified, was he?"

Before Karen could respond, Chastity, Charlotte, Amber, and Barbie all came down the stairs, dressed modestly. "Mom? What are you doing at home? I thought the woman's retreat went until Monday."

"It does Charity, but your father called me and said that he was in jail and you were home alone. I came right home only to find you had asked the police to bring you here to stay with this demon and his family."

That was all the Captain was going to take. He spoke up interrupting Mrs. James's rant. "Excuse me, Chastity, is there someplace you and I can talk in private?"

Greg nodded toward the den. "Why don't you take the Captain into the den, Chastity? I think he needs to talk to you in private. I would guess that your family thinks I brainwashed you or kidnapped you or something."

"I'm sure it's nothing like that and can't be cleared up with just a few questions. I thank you for understanding, Greg."

Mrs. James started up again. "Why are you being polite to this demonic person, Captain? You should be arresting him. I don't know how, but he's controlling this whole situation, his father, my husband, the elders of our church, and even my own innocent daughter. They've all fallen under his control. Can't you see that? The common thing in each case is Greg Masters."

"That's an interesting observation that you make, Mrs. James. There is another common person in each case you mentioned as well."

She glared at the Captain. "Who is that, pray tell?"

The Captain stared right at her. "Your Husband, Mrs. James. He has been involved in every case you just brought up. Starting with Silas Masters and ending with your own daughter tied to a bed in a secret room in your church. A room that looked like they set it up for torture and rape. Might I mention again that your husband admitted to me he and the elders of your church abusing and even raping several members of your congregation? If there is a demonic force at work, I'm fairly certain it isn't Greg Masters." The captain then turned his attention back to Chastity. "After you Miss James."

Once they were gone, Greg sent a mental command to each of his other girls to go back upstairs. Once he was alone with Karen Masters, he reached into her head and captured a picture of what she thought a demon looked like. Surprisingly, it looked a lot like the monster that scared her son Henry so badly. That gave him an idea. A wonderfully evil idea. Thank the stars he was the god of Balance and not good because he was about to do something deliciously, dare he think it demonic? He took that idea of a demon from Karen and walked around her after freezing her in place. She couldn't move a muscle and she couldn't speak above a whisper.

Now he was going to have some fun and get even with the bitch who had caused his young sister to cry. "Well, now Mrs. James, it seems like we are all alone, just you and me. I just want to make sure you understand the truth. The truth is you're right. I am the common denominator for all the cases you mentioned to the captain tonight. But you're wrong too. I'm not just demonic. Your husband, the good pastor, got it wrong too. I'm not possessed. Not like you or he thinks I am. No, think back to that day your son Henry cracked Greg Masters' head with a ball bat. That day is key, Karen. Do you know why it's key?"

Greg waited until she whispered, "Why?"

Greg reached into her mind and made himself appear like her personal nightmare of what a demon looked like. Then he got right in her face. His bloody fangs dripping with saliva was what she saw, and she trembled in fear. "Because that's the day Greg Masters died and gave me the opportunity to control this body. Look at what your son gave control of Greg's body. Can you see me for what I really am?"

She started to whimper and shout that the power of Christ delivered her from evil. Greg laughed at her and put his mouth right up to her ear. "Karen, you are not delivered from evil," Greg said as he laughed at her and put his mouth right up to her ear. "Not delivered from evil. No, I think it's more like you've been delivered to evil. Because you belong to me now. Anything I want you to do, you'll do it. My every wish will be your undeniable command and you will follow them no matter how much they disgust you. You and your family fucked up, Karen. You didn't realize what I was and now I control all of you. Your husband has confessed to raping and abusing many underage girls and boys in that room under the church. Your son isn't even a thought for anyone but you anymore. They will never find him, you won't either. Not unless I want you to. Your sweet, innocent daughter isn't so innocent anymore. In about nine months, she will give birth to my spawn."

Karen was crying by this time. Greg leaned in and licked her tears. "OH yes, Karen, you came to save her but you're too late. I've fucked every hole your daughter has that my big demonic cock would fit in. Even better, she begged me to do so, and when I blasted my fertile seed into her womb, she thanked me. Yes, she thanked me for putting a baby in her belly.

But I'm not done with the James family. No, there is one more James for me to own. One more James who will obey my every whim. Can you think who that is, Karen? Hmm? Who do you think is next on my list of James to possess and make my willing cumdump? I'll give you a hint, sweet Karen. You look at her in the mirror every single day."

"Never." she hissed at me. "I'll never submit to you, demon. My God will protect me."

Greg laughed as he reached into her mind and jumped-start her libido. It appalled her that her lady bits were responding to this disgusting demon and his words. Her breast was heavy and her nipples were hard as two little stones. Her pussy was dripping so much that her underwear was soaked, and her desire ran down the inside of her legs. Greg moved right up to her ear and answered her. "No, your god has abandoned you. When you let your husband purify all those innocent children, you gave up the right to your god's protection. But don't worry. As much as you'll hate being my willing cumbucket, you will physically enjoy it. It will disgust you, but your body will take great pleasure in every command you obey. Let me show you what I mean."

Shaking so hard her teeth rattled, Karen James quietly spit out, "Get thee behind me, Satan."

Greg laughed at her. "Oh, you wish I was Satan. Next to me, he seems like an angel. No, I'm not Satan. You will call me Master from now on. Every time you fail to do so, I'll cause your body to burn with hellfire. But I think your suggestion is perfect.

Greg moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle, and picked her up. Holding her close to his body, letting her feel his rock-hard cock between her ass cheeks. Only in her mind, it was three times as large as it was in reality. She also felt pricking spines on it. All straight out of her own imagination of what a demon's cock would feel like. He carried her into the dining room where his mother was cleaning. "Mommy-slut, come here and tear Karen's clothes off of her. She won't need them anymore. She's going to join our family as my personal cumdumpster. All she'll be wearing from now on is my cum."

Karen tried to scream, but all that came out was a quiet whimper. "Oh, don't worry, my little slut, you'll love it soon enough. His mother moved to do as her son ordered. "See, Karen, see how my sluts obey and love to obey? That will be you in just a moment. You'll do anything I ask because even though it disgusts you inside, it will bring the most exquisite pleasure to your body that you've ever experienced.

Just then his mother yanked and the conservative dress the pastor's bitch of a wife had worn tore off her body. It was all Greg could do to keep from laughing at the plain industrial-strength undergarments the woman wore. What kept him from laughing was that Karen James was a definite MILF. While covered by a bra that had to be industrial strength, but did very little to hide the gigantic 40DD melons that were strapped tight to her body.

Greg released the bra and tore it away from her huge mammaries. The huge milkers that dropped with their natural weight astonished him. Greg instant reached inside and tightened up the muscles in her back and in her tits themselves so that they stood out straight and in all their glory. Her Areolas were the size of fifty-cent pieces and her nipples were long and rose-colored, almost like bing cherries. While messing around in her body, he made those nipples extremely sensitive. So much so that a strong wind would make them hard. Actually, anything even touching them would make them stand at attention and beg for someone to do more. He made sure that a single touch would cause her to cum like a banshee. Then he reached around and rolled them both between his thumbs and forefingers, causing the preacher's wife to try to scream out her pleasure as her legs gave out from the strength of the cum she had at his hands. "See Karen. See how your body loves my touch?"

"I hate you!" She hissed.

Greg laughed, "You may hate me, but your body seems to crave my touch, doesn't it? I wonder what will happen when we remove those disgustingly soaked panties? What will happen when I penetrate that soaked snatch, Karen? Or even better when I plant my demon cock in that tight asshole? I wonder how hard you'll come on my cock? Will you whimper like a good little preacher's wife or scream like a cock crazy whore being gangbanged?"

Again, she whimpered at his question, so he rubbed her nipples again, causing her to cum hard. She cried because she knew she wasn't in control of her body. No, this demon owned her. She hated herself and she hated the thing that occupied Greg Masters's body, but her body responded to his touch like a two-bit whore.

Greg looked at his mom. "Remove her panties. I want to see what the rest of my cumdump looks like."

Carol reached out and grabbed a handful of the plain white cotton granny panty and yanked, ripping it right off Karen James's body. Greg started laughing. It seemed no one had ever taught Mrs. James about proper grooming. There was what, to Greg's eye, looked like a giant golden loofa. The bitch must have never in her life trimmed her pubic hair. He couldn't even see her weeping slit for the hair surrounding it. "Oh dear, that will never do. I don't want that mess covering my cumdumpster's cunt."

Using his power, he caused every hair below her eyes to fall off her body. She would no longer have arm hair or leg hair. Never have to worry about any hormonal hair over her lip or on her chin. All the fine hair on and around her ass and pussy all fell to the ground. "Mom, sweep up all this hair please while I finish showing Mrs. James how much of a cumdumpster she is for me.

With those words, Greg reached into Karen's body again and tied her sphincter into her g spot nerves. Turning her ass into a giant orgasm machine. Anything rubbing against her sphincter ring would cause her to cum like someone had turned on a fire hose. Then he tweaked her clit, causing it to grow until it wouldn't fit back inside its hood, and he made it even more sensitive than her nipples. A soft breath blowing across it would cause her to cum. The harder the touch, the harder the cum. Finally, he turned her entire sheath into one giant gspot. from just inside her pussy to her cervical opening, she would be super sensitive and cum nonstop the whole time he stimulated her. If Greg came in her, she would literally lose control of her body and collapse in an orgasmic overload. She could do nothing but shake and cum for five whole minutes after he dumped a load of cum into her. She would hate every minute, but her body would explode with pleasure. As much as she would hate him and herself, she would, from this minute on crave his touch. His penetrating her fuck holes and his cum would drive her out of her mind with pleasure. Deep inside in her most secret of thoughts, she would know that her new Lord and Master, Greg Masters, the only person who would ever make her cum, possessed her. Greg removed the whisper effect so she could scream her cums out and made it so anyone that heard her wouldn't think anything about it.