Waking the Vengence Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was nothing left but to test out his handiwork. He shoved her until she was bent over the dining room table and lined up his cock with her weeping cunt. Even just the slight touch of his cock head against her hypersensitive clit had Karen screaming out in ecstacy. "OH MY GOD!"

To keep fucking with her head, Greg stopped and took his hand off his prick and wrapped it around her throat and squeezed as he pulled her back against his body. "No Karen, you cunt, your god isn't here right now. The one whom you've given your worship for years has abandoned you. I'm your god now. I'm who you will worship. You'll hate it, but your body will come to crave and need to worship me. You'll cum and scream only my name or master from now on. Let me hear you say it. Greg Masters is my Lord and Master. He is my god and I will give him my worship for the rest of my life."

Karen tried to clamp down on her lips and not say it until he took his hand off her throat and shoved a finger straight in her ass while his other hand pinched at her clit. Then she wailed at the top of her lungs as her body exploded in the strongest cum she'd ever experienced. "GREG MASTERS IS MY LORD AND MASTER. AAIEEE. HE IS MY GOD AND... OH FUCK... SO GOOD... HE IS MY GOD AND I WILL GIVE HIM MY WORSHIP.... DON'T STOP MY LORD, MY MASTER, DON'T STOP MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD. I WILL WORSHIP GREG MASTERS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE."

Greg yank his hands out of her body and shoved his hard throbbing cock all the way inside her grasping snatch. Karen's eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed in pure ecstasy as he pounded into her. Her body could not resist the pleasure that he was causing her, all while her mind was hating her body for being so weak.

One cum rolled into another and that one double in strength and became an even larger orgasm. She was a twitching, whimpering mess by the time Greg tore his cock out of her well fucked pussy and moved just a couple of inches back and punched it into her anal star. Again she screamed as in her mind the demon that had taken over Greg's body took her anal cherry violently. In her mind, Karen couldn't understand why her body loved this demon violating her sexually. Yet she couldn't help but orgasm as he raped her ass. When he finally pulled out and turned her, she almost passed out as he covered her face in his hot, lava like sperm.

"That's right Karen. Wear my cum. That's what you are from this day forward, my worshipful cumdumpster. Thank your Master for blessing you with his seed."

She wept, as she knew her body had completely betrayed her. Already she wanted that demonic cock to fill her holes again. "Thank you, Master, for blessing me with you seed."

Greg smiled, he loved being the god of Balance. he wiped his cum and shit covered dick on her tits, tweaking the hypersensitive nipples, causing Karen to cum yet one more time. Then he stepped away, pulled his pants up, and went to check on Chastity and Captain Walker.

The two of them were just coming out of the den where the Captain had questioned Chastity and her answers convinced him he was right. The teen was here by her own free will and desire. No one had forced her or coerced her.

"Sorry for causing your household trouble tonight, Greg."

"No problem Captain. I'm glad we could get it all cleared up. Karen asked to stay and spend some time with Chastity for now. I think we've gotten everything sorted out. However, if you have a minute, I would like to ask you a few questions of my own. Nothing to do with any of the cases, just a favor that I think you might do for me."

"Of course Greg. How can I help?"

Greg smile. "Lets go back into the den and I'll explain." Then he looked over at Chastity. Go see your mom and show her where you are staying now. Chastity.

Chastity smiled as she looked past Greg and saw her mother naked, coated in her master's cum. "Okay Greg. By Captain Walker, thank you again for saving me."

"Just doing my job, Chastity. No thanks are necessary." The two men entered the den, and Greg smiled as he asked. "So what is this I hear about you being in love with my mother since highschool?" He pushed calm and truthfulness into the captain. While he already knew the answers, getting the Captain to accept taking Carol as his own personal slut was going to take a bit of finesse.