Waking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left the room and returned with the unopened bottle of sleeping tablets. I had been saving them for when the drink stopped working. She looked at the label on the bottle and then gave me one, I swallowed without water.

She pulled the bed clothes over me then turned off the light and went back into the living room. I lay on the bed quietly the sadness was still there but I was numb. Not from the sleeping tablet, I was just all cried out. I closed my eyes and after and age fell asleep again.

I woke up the next morning my hands where still shackled. I pulled them up grateful for the additional movement. Kathy was in the bed beside me. I rolled over and looked at her. She was facing away I was looking at her long brown hair. She must have been awake and heard the clink of the chains because she rolled over and looked at me.

"You OK," she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good you can go and make me a coffee."

"How can I do that shackled?"

"Go into the kitchen and make me a coffee," she said slowly.

I went into the kitchen the kettle and coffee was on the floor beside a couple of mugs. I made the first cup carried it in to her then returned for the second.

I placed my coffee on the ground then sat awkwardly beside it. I had to sit with my back to the wall and my heels pulled up to my backside in order to be able to have enough chain to drink my coffee. Eventually Kathy spoke.

Without speaking Kathy got dressed and left, I heard the front door thud shut. I thought about what I was going to do next, slowly sipping my coffee and pondering the world. Strangely now I was chained up I was able to appreciate that there were opportunities in the future maybe I was not dead. I then heard the front door open the thump of determined feet climbing the stairs. Then the bedroom door opened and Kathy walked in.

"Stand up," she said, not angrily but determined.

I stood up with difficulty watching nervously as Kathy walked across the room and picked up the belt. My jaw dropped, then she put it on me tightening it.

"No Kathy please I said no belt."

She ignored me took my hands and secured them in the 'D' ring in the front. Locking it in place. "Follow me," she said.

She walked me into the bathroom in the bath was a clear plastic box and some plastic tubs. The label of the tubs was not visible but there were three small and three large tubs. I had no idea what was happening but she pushed me over to the bath. I sat on the edge and swung my legs into the bath. She then chained my ankles chains to the 'D' ring at my waist so I was sitting on the bottom of the bath with both knees resting of the top of either side. The taps pushed into my back and I heard her zip tie the lock on the back of the belt to the taps. I could not now move.

She then left the room and returned with a cordless drill with some kind of propeller on it. I had no idea what she was up to. She then poured the contents of each tub into the box. The liquid she poured in was all clear but smelt funny unpleasant. When she had finished mixing to her satisfaction, she got up and returned with the keys, some string and a wire coat hanger. She tied the keys to one end of the string and the other end to the wire coat hanger. Then she rested the wire coat hanger across the box and the keys gently floated down until they where in the centre of the box.

"The contents of this box is epoxy resin it is the fast setting type which takes about 4 hours to set solid. Both sets of keys are in there and there is no way to order more. I will keep you like this until it is hardened then let you out of the belt."

"Why," I asked.

"I would let you go if you got upset. This way you know begging me wont do you any good. I will leave you with a small knife and will have to dig the keys out. If I let you go now I think you will get drunk again and die. This way maybe it will give you time to get over what you need. I am going to study now I will leave you here to watch the epoxy set."

It took me three weeks to dig the keys out, I always had access to a phone but never used it.

12