Waking Up

Story Info
A beautiful start to the day...
925 words
4.3
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun streams gently through the blinds, enough to warm the room, but not quite enough to bring either of us fully awake. We're lying in bed. Your head is on my chest, your hair streaming over my arm and shoulder, nestled into me like a cozy little bear.

I'm drifting in and out of sleep, so it takes me a moment to notice that your hand is gently massaging my growing erection over my pajama pants. As I grow firmer, so does your grip. Your fingers envelop my flannel-cloaked shaft and your hand begins pumping at an ever-increasing rate.

I turn my head to meet your gaze. "Good morning," I say.

All you say is "hi."

Without another word, my mouth is on yours, our tongues dancing with one another as my arms enfold you and I roll over on top of you.

You're naked (we fucked ourselves to sleep last night), so as I kiss my way down your body I can easily draw my tongue across your skin, drinking deeply from your nipples as my hands claim your perfect breasts. I continue my journey down your torso, nibbling and sucking at your belly and hips before I arrive at your beautiful, bare pussy. I feel your hands in my hair as I begin to devour you. My tongue runs over your opening folds, tasting you for the first time today. You're already wet and the sweet, intoxicating nectar of your sex only increases my desire for you. My lips encircle your clit as I roll my tongue over that sensitive nub. One hand rests on your belly while the other supports your pelvis, as if drinking from a bowl full of the sweetest elixir. I stop feeding on you only long enough to tell you how much I love eating your picture-perfect cunt.

Your body writhes beneath my face and the sounds you utter through gritted teeth tell me you're on the verge of an orgasm. I want to make you come with my mouth, but you have other ideas. Between moans of pleasure--and the occasional "oh, my gosh"--you whisper "please fuck me." And how can I refuse? With a long lap of my tongue, I lick my way from your clit to your belly button. I wriggle out of my pants then kiss my way across your ribs, your tits, your neck, your cheeks. Finally, I taste your exquisite lips.

Our mouths are again joined in a slippery embrace when you feel the head of my cock press against your slit. You're so wet that I simply sink right into you, the whole length of my rod filling your slick twat in a single motion. The pleasure of it causes you to break our kiss and that's okay with me. I want to watch your eyes widen in ecstatic surprise, as if you can't believe how good my cock feels inside you. Your hands seize my head and your jaw drops. "Oh, fuck," is all you manage to say, but I know you're coming.

"That's a good girl," I coo. "Come on my dick." Your eyes shut and your lips purse. I continue to thrust into you, plowing your slit with deep, steady strokes. You can only nod now as the waves of pleasure overtake you. You look so beautiful like this. So beautiful, in fact, that I don't know how much longer I can last.

"I'm gonna cum, honey," I sigh. "Where do you want--"

"Cum inside me," you say, your gaze fixed on mine.

Our eyes remain locked on one another as I feel my own pleasure mounting. I'm deep inside you, one arm around your waist, pressing your pelvis against mine. The other hand is on your cheek, sweetly stroking the hair away from your face. Your jaw is clenched.

"Are you going to come again?" I ask. Again, you can only nod, which you do vigorously. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to come with you," you say. Your voice is desperate, your need so basic and primal. "I want you to claim my cunt with your cum. Please. Please, cum for me. I need it."

You repeat this refrain over and over as I bury myself deeper and deeper into you. The sound of your pleading fills my ears as I feel myself surrender to the ecstasy of your heavenly cunt. Finally, I call out. "I'm cumming!" I feel you grip me with your whole body. Your arms, your legs, and your pussy embrace me as I unload stream after stream of my cum into your orgasming twat.

But no physical pleasure can surpass the sublime look in your eyes as we share our orgasm together. Our bodies, joined in the throes of carnal desire, have joined our souls together in this one moment and the look on your face is priceless. I hold your gaze for as long as I can, until I collapse on top of you and bury my head in your neck.

When we finally come down, I look into your eyes again. We both start to laugh, as if it is somehow a surprise that making love together is this good. I roll onto my back and you again lay your head on my chest, like the cozy bear you were just a short time before. And if it weren't from the cum leaking out of your well-fucked pussy, it would look as if we hadn't moved as we drift back into the lazy half sleep of this Sunday morning.