Summer Dress

Story Info
Wife gets fucked in a sexy summer dress.
1.1k words
4.12
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We recently took a much needed vacation without the kids, just the two of us. The day we arrived was beautiful. Sun shining and blue skies. While we were checking into the resort I couldn't help but check her out as she leaned over the counter to sign us in.

She was wearing a cute summer dress that stopped just below her round ass and showed off her gorgeous long legs. The dress was white, contrasting her dark flowing hair which dangled over her shoulders in a ponytail. It was hot that day and her own words, her skin was glistening (not sweating) and I loved the way it did.

She noticed me notice her and gave me a wink. I picked up our things and we headed to our room.

"Why don't you walk in front of me baby" I said winking back at her. She smiled and ran her hand along my chest as she walked in front of me, swaying her hips to drive me wild. I adjusted my pants to try and hide my growing member from innocent bystanders and followed her eagerly to the room.

"This is so nice!" she said as we walked through the door. She continued into the suite while I set our luggage down in the entry way. When I stepped into the main part of the room she was falling down backwards onto the bed. "I love it here" she said smiling up at me. "You know what else I love?"
"What's that sweet girl?"

"I love the way you look at me" she said in a suddenly seductive tone. "And the fact that we're here all alone...no kids to think about," she sat up leaning her back against the headboard.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I walked up to the foot of the bed. "Are you horny for me baby?" She slowly spread her legs placing her feet on the mattress so that her knees came up to her sides.

"You know I am," I said taking off my shirt and realizing she wasn't wearing any panties. My dick twitched in my pants and she raised one eyebrow moving her eyes down from my face until they were locked onto my crotch. She lifted her dress up to her waist to give me a better view of her pussy. I wanted to lick her so bad. I leaned forward to do so and she stopped me.

"Easy tiger" she said in a mischievously seductive smirk. "Not yet, I wanna see you stroke it for me, stud. Take off your pants."

I did as she said and kicked my pants to the side standing completely naked before my bride at the foot of the bed. "Jerk it for me" She said as she began to finger her clit. I began to stroke my hard cock and she moaned.

Watching me jerk off is one of her biggest turn ons and the look on her face while she watches is one of mine.

"That's it, baby, jerk it," she said biting her lip. I hopped up to the bed on my knees in front of her for a closer look as I continued to stroke.

"You wanna lick my pussy don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I need it!"

She licked her own juices off of her finger while looking me square in the eyes. "You want to taste me, don't you?"

"I want to so bad," I said vigorously stroking. My cock was so hard in my hand as I pumped it for my wife.

"Get it baby, lick my pussy" she said.

I practically dove down and began to perform on her. She ran both her hands through my hair as I did and let out a loud moan. "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

I didn't stop. I feasted on her sweet pussy. I loved the salty tangy taste. The smell and the sound of her moans. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck," she said rapidly.

"Give me your dick!" "Easy tiger" I said even though I wanted her pussy as bad as she wanted my dick. I wanted to make her yearn for it and beg for it. Even if it meant waiting myself.

"How bad do you want it?" I said before continuing on her with my tongue.
"I want it so bad, baby! That feels so good but I need to feel your dick inside me! Please give it to me, please!"

I decided to give us both what we really wanted and quickly thrust inside her. She was so wet, and so warm around my cock. "Mhmmm, that's it!" she moaned as I started to slide in and out of her. She began to rub her clit while I thrusted. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum!"

She began to shudder and shake with a powerful orgasm. "Get it babe" I grunted in her ear.
Yessss! Ahhhhh!" she screamed!

I slowed down and she grabbed my head with one hand pulling me in for a kiss. "Thank you, Babe that was so good, I love you."

"I love you, too, baby."

"Now, I need you to cum inside me, sweetie," she said pulling me back deep inside her. "Fill me up."

She didn't have to tell me twice. She noticed the way her tits caught my eye as I was thrusting. They were bouncing in her dress as a result of teach thrust and it was captivating. She quickly pulled them out. With no bra under her dress it easily tucked up under her C cups. She squeezed them together and I shot my load deep inside her.


"Yes" she said sweetly as I came. "Give it to me, love."

All I could do was grunt and moan as I emptied my balls inside my wife. I slowed to a stop and buried my face in her tits. After sucking one of her nipples into my mouth, we shared a passionate kiss with my cock still buried in her pussy.

She smiled and then giggled. Running her hand along the goose bumps on my arm she softly said "you're so sexy baby."

"You, too, love," I said as I withdrew.

I plopped down on my back next to her. She turned to me and gave me a peck on the cheek, "This is gonna be a fun weekend!" she said climbing out of bed.

With her tits still hanging out of her dress she she smiled from ear to ear. She shimmied the dress down to the floor. I shamelessly ran my eyes along her perfect body. "Shower time?" She playfully asked turning towards the bathroom. She walked to the shower with the same seductive sway as in the lobby. As much as I loved the way her ass looked in the dress, it looked even better now that the dress was on the floor.

It was gonna be a fun weekend indeed!