Waking up again

Story Info
Soft early morning hypnosis (Domme's perspective).
1.4k words
4.37
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a complete work of fiction. All characters and events are made up.

This story does include a hypnotic scene. If you're sensitive to hypnotic language, please be advised.

Some special thanks to Angel and Xifanie for proof reading and supporting me. I also left in a little extra easter egg for the grammar enthusiast, for Angel.

---

"Morning, sweetheart," I say softly, placing a small kiss on her neck as I gently hug her from behind.

I could hear a tiny moan from the kiss against her neck. "Morning, Mistress," she softly whispers, as she lets her body roll slightly more into mine. A soft, comfortable sigh escapes her lips.

"Are we very busy today?" she asks, her head tilting back to look into my eyes.

"No, we have dinner at Jasmine's, but besides that, we should have a relaxing do-nothing Saturday," I say, brushing a strand of hair out of her face and giving her cheek a tiny kiss.

"So, you're mine for a little bit before we have to get up." I drag my nails slowly over her sternum, watching her head fall backwards as she releases a soft, relaxing sigh.

I roll onto my back away from her, my hand reaching for the nightstand, my fingers rustling through it, trying to find--got it!

I smile, rolling back towards her, a pair of leather cuffs in my hand.

"Just a little taste of my sweet, sweet girl, before I fully make you mine tonight," I whisper through my teeth, watching her swallow so helplessly against her own thoughts. As I grab her wrists, pulling them behind her back, I quickly use the leather cuffs to tie them together before holding her tightly again, preventing her from tumbling face down into the mattress.

I relax a little, just gently running my fingers over her silky soft skin, feeling her slightly increased heart beat, hearing the pace of her short, quick breaths--the little hums she produces every time my fingers trail over her breast.

"Such a cute little plaything you are. So perfect and willing for me," I say, biting her neck lightly.

"I'm yours, Mistress," she says, her breathing picking up, a little moan escaping her mouth as my teeth dig into her flesh.

"Yes, all mine!" I whisper into her ear, hearing her moan to just my words.

"Here; I have an idea. Sit up for me," I say as I help guide her softly with my hand until she's sitting against a pillow, me kneeling down in between her legs, leaning over her.

I run my fingers slowly through her hair before forming a fist, gripping her hair tightly and pulling her head back so she's looking straight at me.

"Check pet, a small little suggestion to make you so, so ready for tonight, and a tiny bit of amnesia to go with it?" I ask. Her eyes falling close as I allow her some time to think.

"Green on both, Mistress," she softly whispers a few seconds later, causing me to bite my lip ever so slightly.

"Mmm, okay then. My hypno pet," I say, her eyes immediately focused on me. "Drop!"

And just as quick as her focus jumped to me, her well-conditioned mind shuts down. Her eyes fall shut, as her mind goes down into such a suggestible state.

I gently let go of my grip on her hair, allowing her head to gently rest down as I sit back, admiring her for just a moment.

"There you go, down deeply my pet--down to that place you love to be--so perfect--so helpless--a place where you can truly be mine."

"A place where you can be mindless--your thoughts gone--your body relaxed--a place of soft peace."

Her breathing calmed, her body sways lightly from side to side, as she sits there so perfectly relaxed.

"Mmm, such a good hypno pet."

"Your consciousness can relax--nothing I say now matters to it--I'm just talking to your subconscious now."

"Me and your subconscious are going to make you feel... so, so good."

"So, you can let yourself zone out... No need to focus... Your subconscious has you, my dear... Just keep dropping... keep sinking... deeply into a hypnotic trance."

"We will have lunch in a little bit... and the moment you take that delicious first bite, you will feel a very faint soft vibration."

"A vibration, right against your clit... It will only last 10 seconds... not anywhere near enough to get close to orgasm... but a vibration none the less."

"A soft, 10 second vibration... one that repeats every 30 seconds to 5 minutes... sending light waves of pleasure--just shuddering across your body."

"A vibration, that would make it feel so good just to quickly touch yourself down there... But you won't... You can't..."

"And if you try to think about why you can't... The only thought in your head will be... how much better it would feel to have me take you tonight... how being a good girl, and following your rules... will always lead to ultimate pleasure."

"And when you try to figure out why you feel such delicious vibrations... vibrations that just ever so slightly tease your clit... Every thought will fizzle into desire... Not a desire to know why... but a desire for pleasure tonight--pleasure I will give you."

"Lean forward for me, my pet," I say, watching her body move slowly.

I quickly undo her cuffs and put them back in the nightstand.

"Such a good girl."

"Now, get comfy for me... Lay down... Comfy... Floating still in your wonderful trance."

I give her a moment, to adjust herself, watching her so mindlessly curl back up under her blanket.

"That's a good pet."

"In a moment, I'm going to slowly wake you back up... slowly up out of this wonderful trance."

"And as you wake up... it will feel like it's the first time today you've woken up."

"The events of this morning... the trance... not even a haze... but an already forgotten dream."

"A dream that still allows you to feel good... a dream that makes you feel well-rested... But a dream forgotten, none the less."

"And when you try to think about hypnosis today... the thoughts will just fizzle and fade into nothingness... your mind focusing on something different... before the thought can even take root."

"All this until you get that orgasm... your reward at the end of the night... then and only then will my suggestions fade... then and only then will the memories from this morning."

"The snuggling... the consent... the trance."

"Flow back into your mind... almost like you're experiencing these memories again for the first time."

"My pretty pet... Just relax for 15 more minutes... Allow your mind to slowly draw you back from the trance... like you're waking up... like you're waking up for the first time."

"Rest, my pet."

I let out a deep sigh, leaning back.

15 minutes, I think to myself. 15 minutes to regain my composure.

I get up to quickly grab a glass of water.

Anyone that thinks it's only difficult for the submissive when the domme teases them, is so truly mistaken. But tonight, I take a deep breath. It's worth waiting. Just calm, non-sexual thoughts. How ever hard that will be, knowing how she will be feeling today.

I guess I will just be a little extra needy tonight, I giggle to myself. Not that she'll ever complain about that.

I get comfy in bed, clicking on the TV screen, and starting up my console.

A little bit of gaming before she wakes up.

After a short 15 minutes, I hear a small hum next to me. As I see her roll over towards me.

"Morning, Mistress." I hear her comfortably whisper.

"Morning, sweet cheeks. Did you sleep well?" I ask, pausing my game.

"Mmm, yeah. I feel so comfy."

I giggle a little, nodding my head. "I'm happy to hear that."

"How does this sound? We get up for a quick shower. I'm feeling cuddly, so I was hoping you'd join me," I ask her, watching her eyes look a little bit more awake from the idea, her head nodding quickly.

"Good. Then after, you can make some lunch for us both, while I pick us out some clothes for when we head to Jasmine's?"

"That sounds lovely, thank you," she says, stretching her arms above her head, waking up--again.