Reform Center Involuntary

Story Info
You receive femdom criminal reform therapy.
1.7k words
3.68
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Hello there, I'm Gaia, the agent assigned to your case. You're going to be with me for the next month or so, and we're going to share some very intimate moments, so I hope we can be friends. I'm going to do things for you, and you're going to do things for me as I establish what kind of relationship we're going to have. We're here because you've done things that you shouldn't have, and I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen again.

The first step is for both of us to undress. Don't worry about anyone else watching us. Just look at me. This is all for the best. There, stare at my body as you remove the rest of your clothes. Feel our bodies facing each other, nothing between them. Now as I come close to you and you feel the warmth of my body. Look deep into my eyes, and don't look away. Just breathe, relax, lie back and don't break contact with my eyes.

Deeper and deeper, into my eyes as I straddle you and hold my breasts over your face. This kind of intimacy with a woman is exactly what you want deep inside, and I'm giving it to you. I know you want it, but I also know you're afraid because you know that this will change you. Relax. Change is good. You could use some change. Relax and offer yourself to me, give yourself to Gaia. Feel yourself beneath me, my control over you growing as you get ready to slide inside me.

You should be grateful, you know. Before we developed these methods men like you just got locked up. I think we can both agree that this is much better. Just lie back and slide into enlightenment. Let me surround you and teach you. I will speak to you on a deep level. Stare deep into my eyes, feel my will surround you. It's so warm, and soft... powerful and pleasant... you should feel bad for what you have done, feel my stern will and authority over you, the power and authority of my breasts hanging over you in judgment.

I represent feminine authority, here to punish and correct you. I am taking your arousal and surrounding it with my authority and judgment. Your arousal is a call to return to feminine authority, to submit to the gynarchy, and do what you were meant to and serve women. Cower before my will. Grovel before my authority. Obey my breasts and submit beneath me. You are paralyzed with hard desire, and you surrender that inside me now.

My firm and feminine will commands a primal part of you, calling you to heel, commanding you to obey. Your mind is hard and helpless in my eyes, just as your cock is, trapped between my legs. A firm but gentle squeeze is enough to leave no doubt of your place here. I love doing this to men, seeing the enlightenment in their eyes as I show them the truth about themselves. All men seek to serve women, though many don't realize it. The truth is, most women don't realize it either. That's why correctional facilities like this are so important.

Feel your body obeying mine. Stare into my eyes and don't stop. Feel me above you in every sense of the word, superior, in control, commanding your mind and body. This is what you are meant for. Submitting to a superior, trained, feminine authority. Do I feel some resistance? Are you struggling in there? Keep focusing on my eyes. Every moment you stare into my eyes furthers your obedience to me, as my pussy goes to work subjugating your cock.

Feel my firm affection commanding you. I love doing this to you, and you love the idea of pleasing me. Each squeeze of my pussy owns you a bit more. My eyes fill your view, my will closing in around yours, just like my pussy is. There is no escape from my will. No escape from my pussy holding you tight. Admit that you are helpless against my will. Stare into my eyes and say it. Admit that your cock is helpless inside my pussy. Say it as I squeeze on you playfully, toying with my new subject.

Your body loves discovering the truth of female supremacy. I am slowly squeezing out your resistance, making you my slave. Legally, you are my prisoner, but you're really more like my patient, and I am your doctor giving you intimate mind control therapy. But you like it when I call you my slave, so I will. I enjoy pleasing you, you enjoy pleasing me. It sounds equal, but we both know it isn't.

Let the fear and pleasure mix together as I take more and more control. As you focus on my eyes feel my will consuming you, and you love it. This is not how you imagined sex with a stranger turning out, but after today we won't be strangers, and we'll be doing this several times a day until you are completely exhausted. I will push you beyond your limits and you will discover many new things about yourself. I will reshape your mind, making it hard and obedient with pleasure, then pointing it in the right direction. In the direction of the gynarchy.

I love how big and strong you are in my arms yet how helpless you are in my eyes. Your manhood twitching helplessly inside me. [laughs] Keep staring into my eyes. My laughter vibrates in and around you, making you feel even more helpless. You love it, you fear it, and you love fearing it, as more and more power slips away from you and comes into me. Soon you'll give me everything, and then the real training can begin.

Your cock wants to be my slave, don't you? He wants to surrender deep inside me. Your mind can also surrender deep inside me as you stare into my eyes. No matter how much you squirm, your eyes stay locked on mine, and you are wrapped tight in my arms and my voice. I love doing this to men, looking deep into your eyes as your mind spirals out of control and your will surrenders to mine. Is it humiliating? Do you want it to be? Some men like that, feeling overpowered by a soft but firm, feminine will. Keep looking at my eyes.

It's entirely natural, you know. Men were meant to obey women. Deep inside men exist to serve women, to be tools in our hands, projections of our will. And that's exactly what I'm doing, activating your instinct to serve women, deep inside you. Does that make you a slave? Only if you want to call it that, which I think you do. We create a gynarchy to focus men's will into obeying the right women, into giving them organized and competent women to please and obey. And you are obeying. Every moment you stare into my eyes makes you that much more obedient.

Are you afraid of what happens when you cum? You are, I can see it in your eyes. Never been afraid of your own orgasm before? That's natural too. You know it will change you, but that's all for the best. That's why you're here. Feel my eyes swallowing your mind, defeating your manhood counting down to a sublime surrender where you will be completely mine, ready to serve, and bound to my will with desperate ecstasy.

Every squeeze, every word, drains your will and makes you that much closer to being my slave. Are you trying to fight it? It's too late now. Just another sign that you're losing control, but it feels to good to really resist. Go ahead and squirm, I like feeling your helplessness. You like it too. Just keep staring into my eyes as my words flood your mind.

But now it's time to break the lock my eyes have on yours. Close your eyes and feel my breast in your face. Open and stare at her, feeling your mind go blank. Did you know that a man's mind is designed to go blank at the sight of a woman's breasts? You do now. Go ahead, suck on her, accept her authority in your face. My power over you rising with every second and you fear it and love it at the same time. I love the mixture of emotions on your face. The confusion, the desperation, the arousal, the fear, the blank relaxation... all together they make you ready to cum in helpless surrender. You will soon, as soon as I command you to.

My pussy has conquered hundreds of men like this. You'll submit just like all the others. I love enslaving cocks while my breasts fill your mouth and mind. This is the beginning of your training. After a month you'll be a new man, reshaped by the will of the gynarchy. [victorious laughter] Keep sucking, pleasing me, serving me, becoming more mine, ready to cum in surrender to the gynarchy.

Look up at my eyes and feel my will grab you again as my pussy squeezes you into submission. Feel my victory over your manhood growing, ready to surrender completely inside me. I'm closing in, there's no escape, you don't want to escape. You want to obey. You want to be my slave. You want me to teach you and train you. You want to...

Cum! Cum in surrender, cum in submission to the gynarchy, cum in a confession of female supremacy. Cum deep inside me, surrendering to my pussy as she clamps down hard and claims you as her slave. You love it when I call you that. The pleasure washes over you like a tsunami of feminine power. You are mine and you love it.

And this is how it starts. We'll give you some tasks to do between sessions, and with each session the waves of pleasure will shape you a bit more to what we need you to be. I think you'll agree that this is the best way to learn and turn your life around. We even have an employment program. For now just relax in bask in the presence of your new gynarch. I'll make sure you love it.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers